Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016

remigious posted:

I am a straight woman, but nice try.

if you were a woman you wouldn't be talking right now, nice try.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

Quick Draw McGraw posted:

Hmm I wonder what these two wealthy media perverts have in common...

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

lol why do you hate jews so much

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

That Robot posted:

lol why do you hate jews so much

I have nothing against jews, i just don't like rapists

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004

Is that what those parentheses were for?

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

raperentheses

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

you put terry richardson's name in parentheses

kinda sketchy

kinda like american apparel

also you asked "are jews white" in negrotown

lots of dogwhistle stuff

That Robot fucked around with this message at 19:41 on Jan 25, 2017

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014

GRILLARY CLINTON posted:

it doesn't say they're closing it just says they're closing some stores.

i get a lot of my clothes from american apparel i hope they don't go away.

I have been waiting a great while for indisputable proof that you are a moron, and boy didn't Christmas come early in 2017.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

That Robot posted:

you put terry richardson's name in parentheses

kinda sketchy

kinda like american apparel

lots of dogwhistle stuff

It's a legitimate question, though? Even now it's one of the top threads there

And the parenthesis actually relates to the discussion in that thread. It's not really relevant to this thread, I know, and the mods obviously don't like too much cross-pollination from the containment forum

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

lol what kind of dummy unironically in 2017 is like "well you know whose a bad? the jew"

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

OMGVBFLOL posted:

lol what kind of dummy unironically in 2017 is like "well you know whose a bad? the jew"

Lol

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Flesh Forge posted:

I am jerking my dick for you and telling you how awful and disgusting I am :froggonk::fh:

that describes my posting strategy pretty well, actually

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

It's a legitimate question, though? Even now it's one of the top threads there

And the parenthesis actually relates to the discussion in that thread. It's not really relevant to this thread, I know, and the mods obviously don't like too much cross-pollination from the containment forum

Not relevant except you sprinkle antisemitism wherever you go like some sort of Goebbels fairy so it's only fair that people call you out until you leave or get banned again.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

WatermelonGun posted:

[...] you sprinkle antisemitism wherever you go like some sort of Goebbels fairy [...]

Made my fuckin' day

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

WatermelonGun posted:

Not relevant except you sprinkle antisemitism wherever you go like some sort of Goebbels fairy so it's only fair that people call you out until you leave or get banned again.

hahahaha yes

and as someone with partial jewish ancestry, i can tell you that we know to how detect this poo poo from dogwhistles

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

That Robot posted:

Are you really judging someone based on their posts in a forum called "NEGROTOWN"?

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Dr. Gitmo Moneyson posted:

Are you really judging someone based on their posts in a forum called "NEGROTOWN"?

Why shouldn't you?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

WatermelonGun posted:

Not relevant except you sprinkle antisemitism wherever you go like some sort of Goebbels fairy

This is hilarious...

And this is a valid point.

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

Then one day I meet a man,
He came to me and said,
"Hard work good and hard work fine,
but first take care of head"
Grimey Drawer

OMGVBFLOL posted:

I mean like a lot of Palestinians would I assume?

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

WatermelonGun posted:

Goebbels fairy

:wow:

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

The Bananana posted:

Made my fuckin' day

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

because it demonstrates his continued focus on this topic

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
IMO, his needling is more about laughing at the contradictions surrounding Judaism in the modern world than a hate thing.
Judaism is funny, like when a kids mom dresses him in weird clothes or something. It's weird and familiar at the same time. Like, haha, what's the deal buddy? Just love Satan and worship yourself like the rest of us, okay??

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

drat it I just got a wholesale account with American Apparel. I can't even fathom why someone would risk this, let alone want to be like this.

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel

OMGVBFLOL posted:

9/10 posters in the dnd israel/palestine thread...

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

drat it I just got a wholesale account with American Apparel. I can't even fathom why someone would risk this, let alone want to be like this.

Maybe you should unload your new account. Like a filthy pig.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

store in my city is having a going out of business sale time for some T SHIRTS YAH

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch

Methanar posted:

:nws:
http://esq.h-cdn.co/assets/15/41/980x1262/aa-2011-1.jpg
:nws:

I don't know about you guys, but this definitely makes me want to buy my anime graphic t-shirts from AA.

You're the last person who should ever comment about fashion unless you've cut your hair and shaved off your gross facial hair that makes you look like Justin Long's sex offender cousin.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

all of that sounds like what trump or alex jones would say

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

WatermelonGun posted:

lmao

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

This whole AA thing is getting spicy

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

Lol, (((Rapers)))

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
There do seem to be quite a few of them

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
Don't Rape.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

myDad posted:

Don't Rape.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

myDad posted:

Don't Rape.

Shut Up Dad!

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

VendaGoat posted:

Shut Up Dad!

Go get my belt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

bongwizzard posted:

I mean like a lot of Palestinians would I assume?

you assume huh

• Locked thread