Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

just eat this for breakfast lunch and din dins
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMfdkIY4aAA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

numberoneposter posted:

just eat this for breakfast lunch and din dins
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMfdkIY4aAA

I think I could do that for at least 4-5 days in a row.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

im going to make that tomorrow i wonder if the bacon is easy to wrap or its some master chef trick

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!

Mirthless posted:

No, but it's not incredibly uncommon, either. Gall bladder failure is probably going to happen to everybody who does Keto for an extended period of time, though. High fat + Rapid weight loss = dead gall bladder. That organ is a lot more useful than I ever gave it credit for when I still had it. :(

Like I said, I don't really recommend it.

I don't regret doing it - I think it saved my life, to be honest - but I followed a lot of bad advice on that diet and having to give up spicy food and dealing with persistent nausea all the time sucks hard. Back when I still posted on Reddit I tried really hard to add good advice to the Keto discussions there but those people are like a loving cult and they won't accept any criticism of their ~Magic Starvation Diet~ so, inevitably, a lot more people out there are going to jump on the Block of Cheese and Pound of Bacon diet and run into a lot of the same problems I did

If I did it all over again I'd change my carb limit from 20 a day to 80, eat a lot more fiber and a lot less saturated fat.

Yeah I'm not doing hardcore keto. I'm eating about 100-125 grams of carbs a day. I'm only asking about the coffee because I'm wondering if it is a good appetite suppressant and meal substitute.

Edit: sorry keto killed your gallbladder

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

i would never use coffee and butter as meal substitute lol

just get the high protein boost or whatever and count calories and do more exercise, the classics work

caffeine pills on the other hand are an effective meal suppressant and you wont get gut rot or poo poo your pants just dont take them past a certain point in the day as they could affect your sleep then when its late drink some water a pop some sleeping pills blam thank me later

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Is this the poo poo that Joe Rogan is always going off about?

Gym dudes are basically SoCal Wine Moms with slightly different organic all-natural products.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Here is a pro-tip from me to u: eat the same things, but less of them. Probably eat lots of veggies they're good for you. Eat good meat you can feel good about eating even if you have to eat it less often.

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
Been a while since we dealt with this train wreck

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

had 2 eggs 2 bacon and 4 beers for dinner

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

I love to make a big cup of hot coffee and toss in 2 or 3 thin mints. Let them melt and swirl around and that's flavortown

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

oldpainless posted:

I love to make a big cup of hot coffee and toss in 2 or 3 thin mints. Let them melt and swirl around and that's flavortown

Hell yeah

naem
May 29, 2011

Altoids work well for that too

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

everytime i forget which type of cholesterol is the bad kind and which is the good kind i just look for that post and look at bigger number

Minorkos
Feb 20, 2010

angerbeet posted:

Here is a pro-tip from me to u: eat the same things, but less of them.

is it okay if i eat limitless amounts of bacon in this diet?

Bardeh
Dec 2, 2004

Fun Shoe
I started cutting out sugar and bread and rice and I'm losing weight and have more energy. I still eat carbs though, just from stuff like broccoli and avocados and cabbage. You can make a ton of awesome and healthy keto food. I guess keto still works if you just eat butter and bacon, but you'd have to be an idiot to think that would actually make you healthy.

Anyway, instead of coffee with butter in it I usually have 2 eggs and an avocado with a little bit of hot sauce and black pepper on top and it's tasty af and fills me up for ages.

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
Buttchugged a gallon of bacon grease I stole from the back of a Burgerking

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

plain blue jacket posted:

Buttchugged a gallon of bacon grease I stole from the back of a Burgerking

Ahh the Highwayman's Delight

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

The Bulletproof Executive man says the toxins are all in the coffee, so to save money skip the coffee part and have a big mug of hot butter for breakfast.

Gay Weed Dad
Jul 12, 2016

cool dude, flyin' high

naem posted:

I dated a girl who thought balcony was "balcon-ing"

Used to think "else" was "elts" with a "T"

Well that's just stupid, I assumed it was 'pad' like 'mouse pad' or 'maxi-pad' because it described the shape.

MightyJoe36
Dec 29, 2013

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

frogge posted:

What about booze in coffee?

Irish Coffee FTW. :guinness:

naem
May 29, 2011

Gay Weed Dad posted:

Well that's just stupid, I assumed it was 'pad' like 'mouse pad' or 'maxi-pad' because it described the shape.

I am not a clever man

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

jo in your coffee to recycle your essence and you will become incredibly powerful

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

jo in your coffee to recycle your essence and you will become incredibly powerful

Definitely good for the zinc count

Kitsunegari
Aug 5, 2013
aall you need is dark black coffee why gently caress with perfection

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

naem posted:

Altoids work well for that too

Mint flavor tums in my coffee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU