Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
reignonyourparade
Nov 15, 2012
microchip everyone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reignonyourparade
Nov 15, 2012
the chip doesns't even do anything we're just sticking it in there for laffs

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

reignonyourparade posted:

microchip everyone

:agreed:

Microchip everyone to mandate clapping

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

we let athletes do boxing and football the drugs are the least of their problems

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

reignonyourparade posted:

microchip everyone

no just the atheists and athletes will be fine thank you

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true
Wutang might be dangerous

All this talk about about chipping your athletes and not a single word about getting them spayed or neutered

smh

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

the PEDs fix that by shrinking their balls to nothing

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?
i support it op and i support you not just in this initiative but in your life in general. youve got what it takes to achieve all your goals. go get them tiger!!!!!

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

Xand_Man posted:

All this talk about about chipping your athletes and not a single word about getting them spayed or neutered

smh

but how will they rape

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

forget the olypics. a single olympic equestrianist (for example) wll have benefitited from 2-5million taxpayer dollars of trainig, equipment etc at no public benefit. its a massive scam.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

no, i don't want to give those 60+ year old baseball journalists the satisfaction

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN posted:

forget the olypics. a single olympic equestrianist (for example) wll have benefitited from 2-5million taxpayer dollars of trainig, equipment etc at no public benefit. its a massive scam.

But enough about Ann Romney.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

I support cybernetics for all op

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
did anyone watch slamball when it was a thing?

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!

Jose posted:

did anyone watch slamball when it was a thing?

I vaguely remember that it was a thing that existed?

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

we should have chipped

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Bear Retrieval Unit posted:

Just make doping a part of the sport. Before every game I wanna see mad chemists from both teams doing wrestling style pre match interviews about how their new serum is gonna turn the players into unstoppable hulk like beasts who will crush everything in their path.

i too enjoy blood bowl

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
no they should be microchipped so they can be tracked and stopped from raping people

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_Roethlisberger#Sexual_assault_allegations

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
They're less likely to rape if you don't pamper them because they can throw a ball good all their lives.

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

Becoming an all-star athlete is like joining the army, you forfeit some of your rights and sacrifice your body in exchange for the privilege to participate in a pageantry-draped, ritual driven expression of the dominion capital holds on the idle time of working people.

so sit down and get chipped dope fiends

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

ban sports broadcasting in all forms.

Tardcore
Jan 24, 2011

Not cool enough for the Spider-man club.
Legalize doping but only for golf.

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN posted:

I don't know about equestrians (rich person sport) but this generally is not true about olympic athletes

https://www.teamusa.org/us-olympic-and-paralympic-foundation/team-usa-fund

yeah go ahead and microchip people. logistically we'd have to figure out when to start as people rise through the youth ranks. would you be able to microchip gymnasts even though they are only teenagers at the time of their peak performance?

PEDs are bad yall, equality of opportunity for all athletes

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

Over Easy posted:

Becoming an all-star athlete is like joining the army, you forfeit some of your rights and sacrifice your body in exchange for the privilege to participate in a pageantry-draped, ritual driven expression of the dominion capital holds on the idle time of working people.

so sit down and get chipped dope fiends

communist countries loved sport, too. they also loved their systematic doping programs, USSR and east germany would've been microchiping athletes to make sure they were taking their drugs on schedule lol

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

olympic gymnastics are extremely hosed up and chipping should probably be paired with an always-on camera and a rape whistle

Solkanar512
Dec 28, 2006

by the sex ghost
If you aren't cheating you aren't trying.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

maskenfreiheit posted:

no they should be microchipped so they can be tracked and stopped from raping people

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_Roethlisberger#Sexual_assault_allegations
gently caress microchipping ben roethlisberger, he should be chemically castrated

• Locked thread