Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bamhand
Apr 15, 2010

The Locator posted:

Loaded up on relic prophecies and killed the emperor again...

Welp, nope... time to reset the mono and start pushing the corruption up I suppose.

Do prophecies help with boss drops? Or only increase the odds of LP?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

The thing about words is that meanings can twist just like a snake, and if you want to find snakes, look for them behind words that have changed their meaning.
Just the latter, CoF doesn't really boost boas unique drops at all which is probably its biggest flaw.

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

I'm making a 2nd Lich to try some things out on, because respeccing is such a pain.

I'm thinking trying different ways of stacking poison or bleed. I have like 3 2-LP Mad Alchemist Ladles and Chaos Bolts might be a fun skill to stack on hit effects with.

Lich is pretty much locked into Reaper Form and Death Seal, but both of those have a node that gives you increased chance to poison on hit, about 110% chance combined.

if you're in poison, you need aura of decay, which, with all the on hit chance, and ailment frequency nodes, and poison resist shred is something like 400% chance to apply poison/sec before any poison chance from your weapon.

Chaos bolts is 2 hits, can proc rip blood twice a second, and sometimes harvest and bone curse. so its applying something like 6 stacks a second at least.

throw a Rotmind on there to buff poison damage, stack %poison damage and Damage over time and int and you probably got something

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

Dallan Invictus posted:

Just the latter, CoF doesn't really boost boas unique drops at all which is probably its biggest flaw.

I did not know that. I figured if I took a bunch of unique relic prophecies specific to the boss that drops what I want, that each relic dropped from the kill would have a chance to be the heart. That's kinda crappy if that's not the case, but oh well.

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

i jumped back on my warlock for a bit and decided to go for a big slam on a whim. the other 2 mods were absolute poo poo.