Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

harry bigballs jr. posted:

its like someone spends 20 years of their life providing you ungrateful fat tranny cunts a place to post and then you poo poo down his throat the first time someone says a bad word. you are all such hypocrites you should be ashamed of yourselves. i hope you find peace in the afterlife.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hyper Vyper
Apr 30, 2005
being a t****y c**t is ch*ll

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

he big mad

Green Ganja
Apr 8, 2020
nice meltdown

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Alt account confirmed, this sounds just like a lovely landlord.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

harry bigballs jr. posted:

lowtax just registered an account at scarboil.com and started making posts under the name "redacted" lol

This is too meta for my brain

WarMonger
Jun 13, 2001

Green Ganja posted:

nice meltdown

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
You lack the warmth and depth of a tranny oval office loqtax

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

quote:

peace in the afterlife.

When I die, my soul will be weighed against that time I didn't support the violent internet man who made a forum.

Have I done enough good to balance out this evil, or will the Devourer of the Dead unmake me?