Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

harry bigballs jr.
Jun 25, 2020

by Reene
its like someone spends 20 years of their life providing you ungrateful fat tranny cunts a place to post and then you poo poo down his throat the first time someone says a bad word. you are all such hypocrites you should be ashamed of yourselves. i hope you find peace in the afterlife.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spiky butthole
May 5, 2014
Every time my ibs flares up I get uncontrollable flatus. The downside is I've become addicted to cupcaking myself and I can't stop doing it. Every ounce of that poo poo dust must enter my lungs, I've even kissed girls with tounges and exhaled my cabbage rear end in some kind of collegiate blow back fart.

Despite this terrible addiction, I don't beat my wife.

Namaste.

InflateableFerret
Dec 1, 2005

I pooped my pants
mods ban harry bigballs or the cookie gets it

BrotherJayne
Nov 28, 2019

harry bigballs jr. posted:

ooo imma edge so hard imma nut in my eye

Piss off

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

its like someone spends 20 years of their life providing you ungrateful fat tranny cunts a place to post and then you poo poo down his throat the first time someone says a bad word. you are all such hypocrites you should be ashamed of yourselves. i hope you find peace in the afterlife.

I'm gonna piss into ur anus

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Muscle Wizard posted:

i used to be anti corn but now i have accepted chaos into my life and am a pizza deviant.

do not attempt seafood on pizza

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

to read the latest lowtax news, and to TRY to defend him against you horrible people

suck poo poo Lowtax

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

haha gently caress off, what a waste of a human life you are

zer0spunk
Nov 6, 2000

devil never even lived

cry about it some more

*offers you a cup of mangosteen*

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

No... this is all wrong... this whole operation has just gone completely sidewaysface

lol

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Saw a thread where all people did was post slurs. Not joining this or the forum run by the anime CP poster

its almost as if everyone who creates a forum is doing so because they suck and them and their community was ostracized there from normal society :shrug:

brokenknee
Aug 3, 2014

i am a nazi and like eating lowtax's farts

burt get the gently caress out of here

Pork Lift
Oct 9, 2007

Winner of the 2012
:dong: Highway Traffic :dong:
Prediction Razzies

Eason the Fifth posted:

List ur top 3 SA dramabombs

1) aatrek being a pedo who went to jail for being a pedo then came right on back to mod SA (mods knew)

2) Party Plane Jones being in the nazi discord business, and brother, business was ok-boomerin

3) Lowtax losing the entirety of his lifes work for domestic abuse

Honorable mentions:
Doobie
Groverhaus
Doc evil being fat
That deathtrap rope slide
Goon island
Edit: the fashion thread in YLLS

Axemaniac drawing pictures of himself cutting up women and using them as toilets and people being like “he’s a good mod tho”.

Low Carb Megathread

Froshty
Dec 8, 2015

HUG ME FOREVER posted:

while i've got you all here, do you think it's okay to have corn on pizza?

no please no

mystes
May 31, 2006

yeah shes loving nuts. anyone who believes this woman should be chemically castrated so as not to infect the gene pool with their racism
Great, I'll take your advice and not believe her recantation of the abuse allegations. Thanks!

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Rich is no longer rich. lmao.

Eat poo poo notax.

Amethyst
Mar 28, 2004

I CANNOT HELP BUT MAKE THE DCSS THREAD A FETID SWAMP OF UNFUN POSTING
plz notice me trunk-senpai
What’s the origin of the sweaty toes joke

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Eason the Fifth posted:

1) aatrek being a pedo who went to jail for being a pedo then came right on back to mod SA (mods knew)

2) Party Plane Jones being in the nazi discord business, and brother, business was ok-boomerin

Honorable mentions:
Doobie
Groverhaus
Doc evil being fat
Goon island

didn't we have a poster on here go Active Shooter once? don't remember the details.

that big thread collecting all the crackhead clubhouse horror stories had lots of good stuff in it.

HUG ME FOREVER
Dec 6, 2006

Gay for TF2! :love:

:laffo:

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

:allears:

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Sorry about your virginity.

ryde
Sep 9, 2011

God I love young girls

to read the latest lowtax news, and to TRY to defend him against you horrible people

Hello Lowtax please stop beating women.

Stalin-Chan
Feb 11, 2009
dont even loving quote that dude just ignore him, honestly it's like trying to talk to a cat you aren't gonna get through

Renwick Customer
Aug 19, 2008
Grimey Drawer
interviewer: how have you used your position to help complete a particularly difficult task?

lowtax: well, there was of course Super Hornio Brothers. **chuckles**, i assume you've heard of it

Lobster Harmonica
Jul 15, 2005

your honor the employee half my age that I preyed on and had inappropriate relations with and then uppercutted is cuckoo for cocoa puffs! she's a total wacko! this clearly absolves me of all guilt

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

littleceasars.com can you order a hot-and-ready pizza in advance

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

How would the dog wear goggles and even more than that, who makes the goggles?

The Rage posted:

now i'm picturing the coupon subform mod as the gimp

its more of a gimp costume different admins put on so they dont have to suffer any social consequences for lovely stuff they say

brokenknee
Aug 3, 2014

Eason the Fifth posted:

Honorable mentions:
Doobie
Groverhaus
Doc evil being fat
Goon island

anything that had to do with 3o

bus hustler
Mar 14, 2019

is this... is this richard? just a troll? lmao

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

juggalo baby coffin posted:

i wouild like it if there could be a set answer on if the b+r admins are sex creeps or not

i dont want to jump out of the abuse frying pan into a second, smaller abuse frying pan

admin

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

*beats women multiple times*

"why would you betray someone the first time he's accused!!?"

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Kortel posted:

There a list of Offsite boards being made? I've seen SA2 and Bread n Roses. BnR is kinda of... off? Like looking at the probation history some mods are kinda of ban happy.

We need a list of all the offsites and which slurs they allow to make a truly informed decision.

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

Eason the Fifth posted:

Honorable mentions:
Doobie
Groverhaus
Doc evil being fat
Goon island

guy who cut the floor joists in his bathroom to design the Perfect Bathroom For Females

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3813464

Attack on Princess
Dec 15, 2008

To yolo rolls! The cause and solution to all problems!

Hi lowtax. Go gently caress yourself.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

you could've gotten a burg with that ten bucks

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

JakeP posted:

its almost as if everyone who creates a forum is doing so because they suck and them and their community was ostracized there from normal society :shrug:

Is the normal response to that to create a thread exclusively to say "n*****" and "f*****" nonstop

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

I can't tell which would be funnier.

Lowtax posting under an alt to try to rage without consequences
or
Someone who is so desperate for attention they'd waste the money to register today just to pretend to troll by sucking Lowtax's metaphorical sweaty toes.

zer0spunk
Nov 6, 2000

devil never even lived
count down to his next dumb as gently caress alt posting in here whining about how we should all be grateful to that piece of poo poo

mystes
May 31, 2006

Lobster Harmonica posted:

your honor the employee half my age that I preyed on and had inappropriate relations with and then uppercutted is cuckoo for cocoa puffs! she's a total wacko! this clearly absolves me of all guilt
Lol. This x 1000.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Muscle Wizard
Jul 28, 2011

by sebmojo

Victory Position posted:

do not attempt seafood on pizza

anchovies are actually pretty good, but i like canned fish to begin with.