Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
I did actually meet a goon through okcupid. We didn't do the stairs thing but we did figure it out on the first date. We casually dated for a while then i moved across the country. He's married now. I don't remember his user name but he posted in AI mostly.

I guess my actually gooniest thing ever is somewhat related. I remember when GLITBL was going on I actually thought one of the guys that posted, that was in my city, was cute. I think I actually made a whole post to reply but before i posted it this much hotter girl that was closer to his age posted and i didn't go through with it. Their date ended up being successful and I was super jealous. Made me feel goony af. I actually was at the time (also now) I had very few friends and spent a lot of time alone in my dorm. In retrospect i was probably depressed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ellasmith
Sep 29, 2021

by Azathoth

Dixville posted:

I did actually meet a goon through okcupid. We didn't do the stairs thing but we did figure it out on the first date. We casually dated for a while then i moved across the country. He's married now. I don't remember his user name but he posted in AI mostly.

I guess my actually gooniest thing ever is somewhat related. I remember when GLITBL was going on I actually thought one of the guys that posted, that was in my city, was cute. I think I actually made a whole post to reply but before i posted it this much hotter girl that was closer to his age posted and i didn't go through with it. Their date ended up being successful and I was super jealous. Made me feel goony af. I actually was at the time (also now) I had very few friends and spent a lot of time alone in my dorm. In retrospect i was probably depressed.

Goondolences!

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost
whenever i post something I think is funny, or creative and then it's absolutely ignored.
i get a little sad.

it's like the guy that was "But THESE ARE GOOD MEMES!!"
except with posts.

JetSetGo
Jan 1, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
1. When I was a teenager I had just bought a Zippo lighter at a mall, and while waiting for the bus outside these cute girls came up to me asking if I had a light. I had never talked to girls up to this point, so my heart fuckin raced. I proudly took out my zippo but I was so goddamn nervous my hand shook violently and I somehow hosed up, burning the inside of the cigarette. She looked at me in disgust. I felt like such a sack of poo poo.

2. I was at a house party playing Rock Band and there was this cute redhead I was very drunkenly trying to impress. I told her I was a director which was semi-true, I was taking film classes and interning for garbage student projects. She saw through that poo poo immediately. My friend had a good laugh watching me just bomb.

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004
i just scratched my taint and sniffed my finger (mostly vegetal with a bit of a brine)

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

JetSetGo posted:

1. When I was a teenager I had just bought a Zippo lighter at a mall, and while waiting for the bus outside these cute girls came up to me asking if I had a light. I had never talked to girls up to this point, so my heart fuckin raced. I proudly took out my zippo but I was so goddamn nervous my hand shook violently and I somehow hosed up, burning the inside of the cigarette. She looked at me in disgust. I felt like such a sack of poo poo.

2. I was at a house party playing Rock Band and there was this cute redhead I was very drunkenly trying to impress. I told her I was a director which was semi-true, I was taking film classes and interning for garbage student projects. She saw through that poo poo immediately. My friend had a good laugh watching me just bomb.

drat zippos were so cool too bad vapes ruined everything

egg_dog
Nov 12, 2005

nͬ͒̂̓̂ͪoͨ́
Fun Shoe
When I had norovirus I poo poo myself, went and showered and changed into fresh pyjamas and immediately poo poo myself again

A CRAB IRL
May 6, 2009

If you're looking for me, you better check under the sea

egg_dog posted:

When I had norovirus I poo poo myself, went and showered and changed into fresh pyjamas and immediately poo poo myself again

I hear ya buddy, except imagine the first time is you're at work

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

I will never forget the day I joined the Yakuza.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

I was at a festival and there was a guy selling acid, and I said YES I WOULD LIKE AN ACID so he looked at me funny then sold me a tiny piece of cardboard for 5 quid

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

once back when i was a teenager, early 2000's. I had a girl I fancied in my car, just driving around hanging out.

at one point we were parked up somewhere secluded, at night, and she sat on my lap while we were flirting, and still I didn't make a move lmao

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

I was being arrested for domestic violence and I leaned over and whispered to the officer "do you have stairs in your house?" but he misinterpreted it because I had just pushed my mistress down a flight of stairs.

egg_dog
Nov 12, 2005

nͬ͒̂̓̂ͪoͨ́
Fun Shoe

A CRAB IRL posted:

I hear ya buddy, except imagine the first time is you're at work

I _was_ at work but made it home just in time! (to poo poo myself)

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

HD DAD posted:

Over a decade ago I posted a thread in E/N and got mocked so mercilessly I changed my username and av lmao

heh same. my first giflfriend when i was a highschool freshman cheated on me with her cousin and the thread was pretty much 'what should i do'. i am an extremelly well adjusted individual.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
I have spent a nonzero amount of time trying to explain pieces of goon lore to my mom. One of the pieces was Groverhaus -- I don't remember why we were looking at houses but I definitely made a "load-bearing drywall" reference & explained it to her when she looked at me confusedly.

The worst part is that this probably isn't even my gooniest moment.

Frank Frank posted:

I wore one of the black grenade logo shirts out to a bar circa 2003 and some dude said the “stairs” thing to me like it was the funniest thing in the world and I pretended like I didn’t know what he was talking about. I never wore that shirt in public again.

I sincerely hope that the "stairs" guy posted in this thread.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

heh same. my first giflfriend when i was a highschool freshman cheated on me with her cousin and the thread was pretty much 'what should i do'. i am an extremelly well adjusted individual.

so what did you do?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret
https://youtu.be/ihNbnhftN3g

This thing. This thing right here? I loving love it.