Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What will FFVIIRemake part 3 be called?
This poll is closed.
Return 9 9.38%
Revolutions 7 7.29%
Rescind 1 1.04%
Rental property 23 23.96%
Restoration 3 3.13%
Rebar 14 14.58%
Renegade 3 3.13%
Red XIII's party hour 36 37.50%
Total: 96 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

DaveKap
Feb 5, 2006

Pickle: Inspected.

claw game handjob posted:

I think the thing that definitely took it from "yeah I had a good time" to "I will tell anyone to play this (but skip the mine missions)" was definitely that ending. It was a very jank game but I think I'll fully say it was the last excellent game Avalanche Studios did. I keep hoping that when they dig back into the Just Causes they'll bring over some of the same spark but it hasn't yet... And I keep expecting to hear they're shut down after all the industry poo poo lately with their dev hell post-Rage 2.

God, maybe I'll replay Mad Max.
I've restarted Mad Max at least 3 times and always end up moving on to something else about 10-20 hours in so I've never seen the ending. Reading the two posts up to this point about how good the ending is makes me wonder if I give it a fourth try and really finish it. I loved the game but I got so tired of doing the best part, the car combat, then having to do everything not car combat for another 4 hour before getting to do more car combat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Foul Fowl
Sep 12, 2008

Uuuuh! Seek ye me?

Waffleman_ posted:

Not sure if I'm super vibing with Alpha Protocol. Still in Saudi and it's fine, but the stealth seems nonexistent, gunplay feels real off, I've had one conversation during a mission, it just feels super awkward

the stealth sucks really bad until you get whichever level of stealth always tells you enemy locations, after that it becomes acceptable and then you rapidly become grotesquely overpowered.

on a replay, try to piss everyone off as much as possible all the time. it's really funny.

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Happy Gaypril

haddedam
Feb 19, 2024

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 22 days!)

I didn't like mad max game cause for a game made in a setting all about cars they could've added at least an semi arcade handling with grip and slide being on same scale rather than skidding being acessed by a button.

The mobile hame-need for speed handling ruined it for me as I could never for a second stop thinking about how incredibly fun the game would have been if you could just rally around the world, going sideways everywhere.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
it's still march. april fools!!

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

hatty posted:

Happy Gaypril

How gay we talkin?

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Infinitum posted:

How gay we talkin?

everyone is now gay for the month of april

Fifteen of Many
Feb 23, 2006
I got my daughter Princess Peach Showtime for Easter and she's having a good time with it but dear god these load times between the hub and levels are rough considering how small the thing is.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4057583

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101: