Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

If you're that broke just suck up your pride and reunite Oasis already.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
whoops

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

Trabisnikof posted:

It. Doesn’t. Matter. Nothing matters if this election doesn’t go right. Nothing matters if this Supreme Court continues to run America into the ground. These kids protesting the wrong thing are so blind. You were literally spoon fed this poo poo to distract you and keep you from protesting American issues. This is the most pathetic and stupidest generation of all time. Worse than boomers. At least boomers know they’re loving us and just don’t care. Gen Z and all the college kids etc protesting the thousand year old war over seas like it’s a new thing while their country falls apart in front of them and they may not even vote to save it because of global politics is easily, the most short sighted and idiotic thing I’ve ever seen.

sup Bill Maher

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Trabisnikof posted:

It. Doesn’t. Matter. Nothing matters if this election doesn’t go right. Nothing matters if this Supreme Court continues to run America into the ground. These kids protesting the wrong thing are so blind. You were literally spoon fed this poo poo to distract you and keep you from protesting American issues. This is the most pathetic and stupidest generation of all time. Worse than boomers. At least boomers know they’re loving us and just don’t care. Gen Z and all the college kids etc protesting the thousand year old war over seas like it’s a new thing while their country falls apart in front of them and they may not even vote to save it because of global politics is easily, the most short sighted and idiotic thing I’ve ever seen.

These are so funny because if it's just a stupid pointless war that's been going on for a thousand years (it hasn't, but whatever), which we should have no part of, the obvious solution is to stop sending Israel billions of dollars worth of bombs, then the kids won't be distracted by their tax dollars funding a genocide.

Danann
Aug 4, 2013

Trabisnikof posted:

College kids are protesting a conflict on the other side of the world, while their freedoms and future is being ripped away from them right in front of their eyes. It's like a car crash in slow motion. I'm on the other side of the pond, and it feels like I'm shouting into an abyss to get people to realise what's happening.

If the US loses it's democracy, I'm not only scared for you all, but the rest of us in western democracies.

i'm guessing this is a finnish poster in gbs

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
We’re so hosed if we lose our democratic right to have some electoral college guys maybe vote for one of the two people we’re allowed to vote for if they feel like it.

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Always funny when liberals boast about caring about their fake right to vote and not caring about tens of thousands of dead children

PoundSand
Jul 30, 2021

Also proficient with kites

spacemang_spliff posted:

if housing affordability is a key issue then what are the democrat party doing about it lol

between skyrocketing inflation, huge interest rates and the explosion of housing costs, there is no way I'd be able to afford to buy the home I'm in right now if I had to buy it today. The estimated value of my house is twice what I bought it for in 2016. My mortgage would literally be twice what it is now. The democrats aren't doing anything about that lol

And like I dont have an amazing house. it's a 2 bed 1 bath ranch built in 1950 lol poo poo I probably couldn't even afford to rent it

Your mortgage would be more than twice lol. I ran the numbers for my place, similar timeline, and due to the rates being substantially higher my mortgage would be about 3-3.5x lol.

Oneiros
Jan 12, 2007

Lib and let die posted:

Reducing a powerful* woman to her traditional gender roles, but wokely

you know what's more powerful than a mom? an abuela

it's her turn!

Danann
Aug 4, 2013

https://twitter.com/peel_slowly/status/1785050872873206098

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men

my bony fealty posted:

Always funny when liberals boast about caring about their fake right to vote and not caring about tens of thousands of dead children

lol, what possibly could have happened in the last few months to make people want to protest the thousand year old war over seas like it’s a new thing??? :iiam:

Tom Tucker
Jul 19, 2003

I want to warn you fellers
And tell you one by one
What makes a gallows rope to swing
A woman and a gun

"There was a global pandemic"
Functioning Democratic Party: "Yes because Trump defunded critical CDC efforts designed to prevent a global pandemic. Blood of millions is on his hands."
Actual Democratic Party: "You apologist."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Maximo Roboto posted:

What were the HW moments. When he threw up on the Japanese prime minister? That was after he became actual president