Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

Phantom my Opera and call me South Park: Bigger, Longer, & Uncut
With Yuming voting PMuzz and no scumrush since everyone has checked in, that seems to imply at least one of PMuzz or Yuming or both have to be scum? Perhaps plus or minus timing coordination.

Guess I should go back and think about Yuming some more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

mycelia posted:

Today. There should have been a loud action *today*. And the mech case on you...I mean, yeah? It's odd that you would claim to both not have taken an action and have seen the moe message. The (I got it too) felt forced-casual. Of course, because you and your scum partner both took actions, you didn't realise it was odd, but because Pmuzz didn't, we know that only people who took actions got that message.

This sticks out to me. If it's Myc and PMuzz, then does Myc call this out? Would be a strange maybe-bus.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
Pmuzz is not engaging here. No one else is voting with me.

Hmm :allears:

mycelia
Apr 28, 2013

POWERFUL FUNGAL LORD

CubicalSucrose posted:

With Yuming voting PMuzz and no scumrush since everyone has checked in, that seems to imply at least one of PMuzz or Yuming or both have to be scum? Perhaps plus or minus timing coordination.

Guess I should go back and think about Yuming some more.

Good catch, I didn't think of that.

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

echoes of a distant past,
bodies die but voices last.
once were held within a cell,
your mind is where these voices dwell.

mycelia posted:

I don't know what the right move here is, so I'm going to write out my thought process in the hopes it helps me and/or someone else.

-I know I am town.
-I am 99% sure Yuming is town.
-Yuming thinks Pmuzz is scum.
-I am not sure who scum is in the remaining three players.
-If I vote Pmuzz, and I'm wrong, scum hammers and I think that's game? So I am very hesitant to do that.
-But the same is true of the other two...

I assume the rest of you are feeling the same way as me ... Waiting for each other to make a move. Tense...

i don't know how you could possibly be 99% sure anyone here is town at this juncture

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

oh also ##unvote

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

if it's yuming + mycelia, yuming has done a masterful job of telling everyone she thinks myc is scum and then voting pmuzz instead

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
If it's not mycelia then its gotta be Cube + PMuzz.

Zoya voting no exe and everyone checking implies either (A) Zoya is scum or (B) scum are scared of Zoya's threatened vigkill.

I am at my computer but this is my last chance to write this report so my attention is divided atm.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
But I am sold on PMuzz here her reaction alone this game day is S C U M.

She went on the offensive after Illu when it was convenient. She went for spork on a gotcha point, copying from her own scum playbook in CPig's game.

It's a true Thunderdome-- a Featherdome as it were-- let us all peck hemp seeds-- let us look for the Puddi.

Within our reach~ a fallen star~

PhantomMuzzles
Jun 23, 2022

It's a puzzle.

yuming posted:

Sorry I'm at a cat adoption event playing with KITTENS

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

yuming posted:

i'm not in any way eager to vote today

town shouldn't be eager to vote quickly, today

PhantomMuzzles
Jun 23, 2022

It's a puzzle.

CubicalSucrose posted:

Oh I think I get it? Hahahahaha, the world where Zoya is town and makes this claim/push is actually really funny and clever.

What did you mean here, Cube?

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
Do games not get to LYLO here anymore?

Everyone has posted and I am voting PMuzz, no one else has voted with me.

Ergo, PMuzz is scum :allears:

If Pmuzz were town she would've been hammered already.

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

yuming posted:

If Pmuzz were town she would've been hammered already.

:goofy:

what you mean to say is, if pmuzz were town and you were also town, she would have been hammered already. if you are instead scum, then you would be waiting for one townie to slip up and vote for pmuzz, at which point the second scum would hammer

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
Was I right about the fake masonry? I still can't fit Zoya as scum, that Maer thing is too much.

Cube & PMuzz makes that Maer interaction I quoted today even weirder idk.

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

3 masonries for 3 "highest starting WIS/STR/CHA" players makes sense from a setup perspective, but 1 of the three team presidents being scum and 2 being town makes perfect sense too. in fact, unless they rolled dice for it, i'd almost guarantee a 1 | 2 split of club presidents being scum | town. so at that point, it's just a matter of whether the scum club president chose to mason their fellow scumbo and just pretend to be in a normal masonry, or whether the scum club president chose to mason a townie and try to pocket them

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

Zoya posted:

:goofy:

what you mean to say is, if pmuzz were town and you were also town, she would have been hammered already. if you are instead scum, then you would be waiting for one townie to slip up and vote for pmuzz, at which point the second scum would hammer
No, I do not mean to say that :sun:

PMuzz was after sporkchan for not getting the moe message. PMuzz likely caused the moes.

This alone is a huge point for Why We Should Yeet Pmuzz. WWSYP

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

Zoya posted:

in fact, unless they rolled dice for it

counterpoint: given that i am oko-san and president of the track team, it's probable that the club presidents are decided based on flavor/character, which were dicerolled for alignment

so, it could just be RNG

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

Zoya posted:

3 masonries for 3 "highest starting WIS/STR/CHA" players makes sense from a setup perspective, but 1 of the three team presidents being scum and 2 being town makes perfect sense too. in fact, unless they rolled dice for it, i'd almost guarantee a 1 | 2 split of club presidents being scum | town. so at that point, it's just a matter of whether the scum club president chose to mason their fellow scumbo and just pretend to be in a normal masonry, or whether the scum club president chose to mason a townie and try to pocket them
I legit don't remember the anime/manga club being in the game but mycelia's claimed flavor absolutely fits with that.

He's a semi-secret character too so I may just not have done that run recently...

He is the second best character after Okosan of course :h:

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
And here I am just some incidental seagull I'm not even a rock dove :qq:

(Pigeons are just doves with poor marketing.)

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
Maer asked beet about masonries btw. I thought maybe she masoned beet because of comment to him, but truly :iiam:

PhantomMuzzles
Jun 23, 2022

It's a puzzle.

yuming posted:

No, I do not mean to say that :sun:

PMuzz was after sporkchan for not getting the moe message. PMuzz likely caused the moes.

This alone is a huge point for Why We Should Yeet Pmuzz. WWSYP

This doesn't make any sense. You've gone from stretching to absolutely reaching.

Maybe you're Town and I just made being WrongTown look so fun that you wanted to try. But you also could be scum deciding to try being pushy since no one else is (in which case it'd make sense for you to be paired with mycelia)

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

I have discovered that the Mall of America has a Long John Silver's and this has completely changed the game.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

PhantomMuzzles posted:

This doesn't make any sense. You've gone from stretching to absolutely reaching.

Maybe you're Town and I just made being WrongTown look so fun that you wanted to try. But you also could be scum deciding to try being pushy since no one else is (in which case it'd make sense for you to be paired with mycelia)
:allears:

Just vote me ! !

PhantomMuzzles
Jun 23, 2022

It's a puzzle.

yuming posted:

Was I right about the fake masonry?

You absolutely weren't and that would be a very weird lie.

But the manga masonry is also bullshit because I'm dumping loads of kitten pictures on mycelia and he's not even responding smh

PhantomMuzzles
Jun 23, 2022

It's a puzzle.

yuming posted:

:allears:

Just vote me ! !

Why? We still have a full day. It's weird that you seem in such a rush

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

PhantomMuzzles posted:

Why? We still have a full day. It's weird that you seem in such a rush
Hmm yes, indeed tell me more then about who is scum~

PhantomMuzzles
Jun 23, 2022

It's a puzzle.

yuming posted:

Hmm yes, indeed tell me more then about who is scum~

Idk but the way you're acting you're moving up the list for me. You got on my case for being wrong about Illu and Spork and then are now deciding to tunnel me in the exact same way. I think you're maybe scum and think I'm the easiest case to make (which is probably true), and are also worried about the abilities I unlocked last night after cramming twice

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

Zoya posted:

i'm not in any way eager to vote today

town shouldn't be eager to vote quickly, today

Says one of two people who has voted today. (But I do agree with the point)

PhantomMuzzles
Jun 23, 2022

It's a puzzle.

yuming posted:

I am most confident about mycelia as scum, but I am going to entertain all options.

And then today barely considers mycelia

PhantomMuzzles
Jun 23, 2022

It's a puzzle.
Like seriously, read Yuming's last page of posts. She talks about mycelia being her pet case, her strongest case, and poops on him. Then just... votes me and barely mentions mycelia again

PhantomMuzzles
Jun 23, 2022

It's a puzzle.
Actually at this point the lack of scumrush on me does make me feel like either Yuming and/or mycelia is scum (mycelia because I think they're sleeping so if their partner isn't Yuming, they'd wait because they couldn't coordinate it now). Cube and Zoya have both posted since then

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

PhantomMuzzles posted:

Actually at this point the lack of scumrush on me does make me feel like either Yuming and/or mycelia is scum (mycelia because I think they're sleeping so if their partner isn't Yuming, they'd wait because they couldn't coordinate it now). Cube and Zoya have both posted since then
There you go!

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

CubicalSucrose posted:

Says one of two people who has voted today. (But I do agree with the point)

i voted no-exe, though, not for a player

PhantomMuzzles
Jun 23, 2022

It's a puzzle.

Zoya posted:

i voted no-exe, though, not for a player

Suppose scum also could have scumrushed no exe. Feels worse about mycelia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mycelia
Apr 28, 2013

POWERFUL FUNGAL LORD

Sorry I was playing vidya games and *now* I'm about to sleep. I lost track of time...I'll respond to thread and kittens in the morning -_-;