Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Funky See Funky Do posted:

There's your episode.

Jerry accidentally eats rear end while going down his girlfriend. Now he has to break up with her. George agrees. Kramer doesn't see the problem. Elaine is intrigued and keeps trying to get Putty to eat her rear end but he's having none of it.

lol

Jerry: "It was dark, I couldn't see, and when I traveled 'downtown' I went to far!"

George: "You mean...the wrong side of town???"

Jerry: "I'm pretty sure! I think my tongue touched the taint!"

George: "The taint? You know what that means? You're tainted, Jerry! Tainted!"

Jerry: "I'm tainted!"

Kramer: *after taking a drink from Jerry's milk* "It's no big deal. I take a stroll down the wrong side of town all the time. "

*laugh track*

Elaine: "Hmmm... I've never thought about letting someone visit the wrong side of my town before..."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
Newman looses his mod status on /r/Kramer

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

George has a revelation after he realizes his job doesn't actually create anything or provide any value.

"I sit at my desk, Jerry, and enter some numbers into a spreadsheet. I send that to another guy who signs off on it. One day, I forgot to send the spreadsheet and nobody said anything. So I just stopped doing it. Long story short, I'm not doing ANYTHING any more, it's great!"

"So you show up to work, you sit at your desk, and that's your day? You're getting paid to sit at a desk all day and do nothing! George, do you have any pride in yourself?"

"NONE AT ALL! It's great, Jerry, I've freed myself from the shackles of capitalism!"

"Oh, you've freed yourself from SOMETHING all right."

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Bogus Adventure posted:

lol

Jerry: "It was dark, I couldn't see, and when I traveled 'downtown' I went to far!"

George: "You mean...the wrong side of town???"

Jerry: "I'm pretty sure! I think my tongue touched the taint!"

George: "The taint? You know what that means? You're tainted, Jerry! Tainted!"

Jerry: "I'm tainted!"

Kramer: *after taking a drink from Jerry's milk* "It's no big deal. I take a stroll down the wrong side of town all the time. "

*laugh track*

Elaine: "Hmmm... I've never thought about letting someone visit the wrong side of my town before..."

*slap bass outro

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

A Fancy Hat posted:

George has a revelation after he realizes his job doesn't actually create anything or provide any value.

"I sit at my desk, Jerry, and enter some numbers into a spreadsheet. I send that to another guy who signs off on it. One day, I forgot to send the spreadsheet and nobody said anything. So I just stopped doing it. Long story short, I'm not doing ANYTHING any more, it's great!"

"So you show up to work, you sit at your desk, and that's your day? You're getting paid to sit at a desk all day and do nothing! George, do you have any pride in yourself?"

"NONE AT ALL! It's great, Jerry, I've freed myself from the shackles of capitalism!"

"Oh, you've freed yourself from SOMETHING all right."

gently caress

i'm george

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

gently caress

i'm george

Most of us are george

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Smugworth posted:

Puddy founds a tech startup that threatens to disrupt the vendor soup market

Oh, is Puddy the Soup Tube guy?

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Milo and POTUS posted:

Most of us are george

That's it, I've had it! Nope, I'm so sick of being compared to George!

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
Being George Costanza.

Costanza. Costanza? Costanza! Costanza

Costanza
Costanza
Costanza
Costanza
Costanza
Costanza
Costanza
Costanza

CoffeeBoofer
Dec 10, 2023
Probation
Can't post for 14 hours!
Keep the episodes the same but have full hardcore sex nudity whenever Jerry George Elaine Kramer bangs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011

Bonzo posted:

Being George Costanza.

Costanza. Costanza? Costanza! Costanza

Costanza
Costanza
Costanza
Costanza
Costanza