Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mennoknight
Nov 24, 2003

I WILL JUST EAT ONE MORE SANDWICH
OH MY HEAD EXPLORDED I'M JAY FATSTER

plastered quack posted:

There's always the season pass on iTunes.

Not for Canadians. Friggin innernet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shovelbearer
Oct 11, 2003
Paragon of Lexicon

Trujillo posted:

As for other earwolf podcasts, there's sklarbro country which is the sklars riffing on sports news with some indie rock thrown in but you don't need to love sports to listen. They make it funny and accessible to people who don't know anything about sports.

Augh, I might have to give Sklarbro an honest shot. I've absolutely loathed the Sklars on their SportsCenter segments (I cringe so hard every time they say "FOLKS!") and didn't much care for Cheap Seats, but drat if they don't seem to have some interesting guests sometimes, and I mean, they had one of the only two Earwolf podcast appearances by Maria Bamford.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
Back on Topps is pretty great I thought. Not least because it includes THE Janet Varney.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Now that Best Friends Forever is no longer a thing, would anyone else like to see Jessica St. Clair and Lennon Parham do more stuff on Earwolf? At the very least, an Earwolf Presents: Womp Up The Jams would be incredible.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Lamuella posted:

Now that Best Friends Forever is no longer a thing, would anyone else like to see Jessica St. Clair and Lennon Parham do more stuff on Earwolf? At the very least, an Earwolf Presents: Womp Up The Jams would be incredible.

Either I must have missed some Jessica St. Clair episodes or she gets a hell of a lot of mileage out of one mildly humorous appearance back when it was still called Comedy Death Ray.

Greggy
Apr 14, 2007

Hands raw with high fives.

NotWearingPants posted:

Either I must have missed some Jessica St. Clair episodes or she gets a hell of a lot of mileage out of one mildly humorous appearance back when it was still called Comedy Death Ray.

You missed I think 2 more appearances, but even that first one was really great so I think your opinion might be running counter to Lamuella's.

If they wanted to do an Earwolf Presents with her I'd listen to it and probably love it, but really I'd just like to hear her on CBB some more because I love how she and Scott bounce off each other.

Thelonius Van Funk
Apr 7, 2007
Oh boy
She's just so worried about him

ibntumart
Mar 18, 2007

Good, bad. I'm the one with the power of Shu, Heru, Amon, Zehuti, Aton, and Mehen.
College Slice

Greggy posted:

You missed I think 2 more appearances, but even that first one was really great so I think your opinion might be running counter to Lamuella's.

Three others. She's done four total, one with Donald Glover, one with Andy Richter, one with Todd Glass, and one with Lennon Parham. All gold in my opinion, too.

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

ibntumart posted:

Three others. She's done four total, one with Donald Glover, one with Andy Richter, one with Todd Glass, and one with Lennon Parham. All gold in my opinion, too.

Also she made an appearance on the last anniversary show

Popelmon
Jan 24, 2010

wow
so spin
I just started with CBB and I'm going trough old episodes. I love that 15 year old intern character. I think I need to check out her show.

Auritech
May 27, 2004

Blessed be the tailors
The masks are cut to fit

Blessed be the woodworkers
The crosses and the gallows

Blessed be the forgers of iron
And the spikes and the barbwire

Blessed be the stone cutters
It took a quarry to bury the dreams

Popelmon posted:

I just started with CBB and I'm going trough old episodes. I love that 15 year old intern character. I think I need to check out her show.

Kinda too late for that.

Edit: Best Friends Forever wasn't really that good and its lead in show was the Betty White prank show which consisted of old people saying weird things to young people.

Auritech fucked around with this message at 18:37 on Jun 10, 2012

Greggy
Apr 14, 2007

Hands raw with high fives.

Auritech posted:

Kinda too late for that.

Edit: Best Friends Forever wasn't really that good and its lead in show was the Betty White prank show which consisted of old people saying weird things to young people.

Yeah, I decided to try watching it once. I remembered about it in the middle of the Betty White show, so I gave that a shot. It was seriously just old people pretending they knew young people and the young people thinking they were dealing with a person suffering from senility. I turned it off and then forgot to come back for BFF :(

Conduit for Sale!
Apr 17, 2007

Jukebox Jury is so great just for hearing Scott get more and more depressed and disgusted as the songs go on.

I wonder why it is that they get so many good plugs songs but the general comedy songs they get are awful.

Conduit for Sale!
Apr 17, 2007

Oh poo poo, it's the return of Andy Samberg and Bro.

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

Im da fwiggin Poopy Palpy XD

Conduit for Sale! posted:

Jukebox Jury is so great just for hearing Scott get more and more depressed and disgusted as the songs go on.

I wonder why it is that they get so many good plugs songs but the general comedy songs they get are awful.

Because Plugs is the best part of the show and the comedy songs are the worst.

GraPar
Jun 2, 2011
Great new one. I love the episodes where a character develops over the show (e.g. any Daly one, Fourvel) but I'm also a big fan of these kind of episodes where everyone is just constantly challenging each other and nothing really goes anywhere (I guess Farts and Procreation is a good example of this).

gently caress me, Woody Allen watching/on Entourage is hilarious.

GraPar fucked around with this message at 16:42 on Jun 11, 2012

Popelmon
Jan 24, 2010

wow
so spin
"Have you never taken off the front part of a VCR?"
"No...?"
"You IDIOT!"

That just came out of nowhere.

Victorkm
Nov 25, 2001

Scott was insane in this weeks show and it was loving hilarious.

crimedog
Apr 1, 2008

Yo, dog.
You dead, dog.
Bro didn't have any weed and didn't get high. :420: :ohdear:

TheIndividual
Apr 22, 2010
I cannot get enough of the Woody Allen impersonations the past two weeks.

moot the hopple
Apr 26, 2008

dyslexic Bowie clone
Adam Pally owns, this episode skyrocketed after a slow burn.

crimedog
Apr 1, 2008

Yo, dog.
You dead, dog.
It's Tom Cruise and a goat, following protocol.

Kymera
Sep 6, 2006

The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world

TheIndividual posted:

I cannot get enough of the Woody Allen impersonations the past two weeks.

I was screaming laughing in my car when they started doing Woody Allen watching Entourage. Oh yea.

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

You were so scary at night.

Kymera posted:

I was screaming laughing in my car when they started doing Woody Allen watching Entourage. Oh yea.

That was so good, it was killing me. I loved how dejected Scott was when neither of them were into the game.

COUNTIN THE BILLIES
Jan 8, 2006

by Ion Helmet
Um uh oh ye ah.

I loved the synopsis of Season of the Witch: Ron Perlman looking at a witch flying by and saying "Oh poo poo."

COUNTIN THE BILLIES fucked around with this message at 02:19 on Jun 14, 2012

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

COUNTIN THE BILLIES posted:

Um uh oh ye ah.

I loved the synopsis of Season of the Witch: Ron Perlman looking at a witch flying by and saying "Oh poo poo."

I let out such a loud laugh when he said that.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
Saw this on the subway

That's a pretty crazy picture of Scott.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
Yeah it barely looks like him

Conduit for Sale!
Apr 17, 2007

I had no idea Reggie and Scott were lovers. I wonder what Kulap thinks of this revelation.

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.
Adam Pally is funny as gently caress. One of the funniest people I've ever seen in person. Was hilarious on CBB and I about crashed my car from laughing when he dropped the Charles Rocket line.

Maarak
May 23, 2007

"Go for it!"

Um uh oh ye ah.

Ron Perlman as the blue collar half of the buddy cop crusader knight team really was the best part of that movie.

Kymera
Sep 6, 2006

The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world

Al! posted:

Saw this on the subway

That's a pretty crazy picture of Scott.

I saw one on the subway with the same photo that says:
Scott: How come nobody talks on the subway anymore?
Reggie: (Silence)

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

DEHUMANIZE  YOURSELF  &  FACE  TO  BLACULA

soggybagel posted:

Adam Pally is funny as gently caress. One of the funniest people I've ever seen in person. Was hilarious on CBB and I about crashed my car from laughing when he dropped the Charles Rocket line.

I saw him at Assscat in April and he was hilarious. He kills on Improv4Humans this week too.

Is Happy Endings any good?

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

To the sun's savage brightness he exposed the dark and secret surface of his retinas, so that by burning the memory of vengeance might be preserved, and never perish.

Um uh oh ye ah.

He pretty much gave up being Bro at this point and it was so loving funny. This made me laugh so hard.

Stone cold classic.

Besson fucked around with this message at 00:39 on Jun 15, 2012

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Blackula69 posted:

I saw him at Assscat in April and he was hilarious. He kills on Improv4Humans this week too.

Is Happy Endings any good?

It's great.

ohshititsric
Jul 17, 2009

mennoknight posted:

Not for Canadians. Friggin innernet.

Yeah this is frustrating.

My apartment has some sort of agreement with Rogers so I get free cable but can't order additional channels unless I pick up a digital box.

Tried to buy on iTunes but it wasn't available in Canada.

I'm not concerned about giving them my :10bux::10bux: but I'd like to bump their viewership/download numbers up. I get the feeling that this show won't last very long and I'd like to do my part in keeping it running as long as possible.

Urk!
Sep 5, 2008

goobers
What about Amazon? CBB is also available there. I tried googling info about it being US restricted but couldn't find anything solid.

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

DEHUMANIZE  YOURSELF  &  FACE  TO  BLACULA
TunnelBear.com.

Thank me later. (although I don't know if it'll work but it owns for streaming american stuff)

Woffle
Jul 23, 2007

Anyone else going to see Bobby B at Helium tonight in Portland, very cool? Of the many reasons I'll always love CDR/CBB, not least is because it's exposed me to some amazing stand ups. The James Adomian show I saw here last month was in my top 3 stand up shows ever. I'm expecting Nick Kroll to be excellent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

plastered quack posted:

What about Amazon? CBB is also available there. I tried googling info about it being US restricted but couldn't find anything solid.

That's how I'm getting it, but I'm not outside of the US.

I didn't see it on any of the Amazon menus (using a Roku) but it came up when I searched on it. It's $1.99 an episode, $2.99 for HD.

I was just going to buy the whole season, but you only save 5% an episode according to the Amazon website and I guess it just keeps billing you for each episode individually rather than let you buy the whole season at once.