Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nasboat
Sep 9, 2004

nasboat fucked around with this message at 07:11 on Jun 15, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shnooks
Mar 24, 2007

I'M BEING BORN D:
Job Seeker

Location: Boston, MA but willing to relocate throughout Massachusetts and Rhode Island

Education: BFA in Fibers

Experience: Knowledgeable in fiber arts such as weaving, knitting, crocheting, and sewing. Familiar with properties of fibers. Experience with organizing and partaking in gallery exhibitions. Familiarity with sales in fiber and textiles. 3 years experience in yarn and craft notions sales.
AND
6 years experience animal handling with 4 years experience of veterinary assistant work. Experience with administering medication orally and subcutaneously, along with experience assisting in minor surgeries. Able to process laboratory work, book appointments, and provide care for boarded animals.

Administrative/office/customer service: Did administrative work at prior mentioned veterinary clinic, along with a very brief 4 month stint doing work study and a 1 month internship at a gallery. Long history of customer service - I've worked in retail since 2004 and worked in yarn and fiber retail since 2009

What I'm looking for: Either a position related to art such as gallery work, museum work, or sales OR a veterinary assistant or kennel assistant position.

I am pretty open to any positions but I will tell you right now drawing is not my thing. I have no training in technical drawing and no experience doing pattern drafting. That said, I can sew and would say I am an intermediate seamstress.

Requirements: Full-time

When I can start: Any time in June, but I'm flexible for now.

Contact: email me at arielmwolff@gmail.com. My portfolio is also available at https://www.arielmwolff.com

cartooncart
Oct 21, 2011
Job Opening

I work for a small Montreal start-up called Jobbook. It's a job matching website. We are looking for back-end and front-end programmers to help improve our system and build other career resource related sites.

You need to to comfortable working with Ruby on Rails, HAML and Compass.

Send me a shout at philipATjobbook.com after applying online for best results.

Ruby on Rails Programmer

Front End Web Developer

hayden.
Sep 11, 2007

here's a goat on a pig or something
doop

hayden. fucked around with this message at 15:11 on Aug 26, 2012

HonkingGood
Mar 18, 2012
Job Seeker

I am looking to relocate to New York City. In the process of evaluating new opportunities, I decided to explore NYC and I have fallen in love during my visits.

I am a senior software engineer well versed in CS concepts (languages, programming paradigms, design patterns, algorithms, data structures, etc.) as well as solid math fundamentals (trig, computational geometry, calc, physics, etc.). In my time I have done tons of things from 3D graphics, data visualization, system simulation, cloud computing, rapid prototyping, and tons of research and development/implementing novel concepts.

As for what I am looking for, well, that is easy: a good place to work. I am comfortable transitioning to new technologies and I am quite adept at picking up new concepts/knowledge very quickly, so specific technologies or domain problems are not an issue. In fact, I enjoy the challenge and the process of learning new things. All I want is interesting problems to solve in a quality environment. Additionally, I am quite capable serving in multiple capacities; I have worked as an individual, a team member, a team leader, and even in a management (albeit technical) capacity.

Let me know if you think I could be a fit and would like to see my detailed resume. I have PMs, or you can email me at [my username] at gmail.

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug

bam thwok posted:

Is there anyone who sent me an email that I haven't replied to yet? Or anyone who hasn't heard from me for a suspicious amount of time?
I just sent you an email yesterday, so you know.

The Jax
May 15, 2004
Job Opening

It's a bit unusual, but I have a friend who runs a tutoring business (https://www.dyslexiaconnect.com) and he's in desperate need of educators with experience tutoring dyslexics. It's a pretty sweet gig. The pay is good, you can work from home (the tutoring sessions take place via webcam) and you're instantly provided with students. Training is provided, but it's vital that the tutors have existing experience to build on.

If interested, please feel free to PM me for more information.

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

The Jax I have three years of ESL experience but nothing working with dyslexics. I don't have PMs so can you email me at tekjansen at email dot com? I would be interested in hearing more about i.

gahpg
Feb 5, 2010

eatttt meeeeee
Job Seeker

Location: Currently in Chicago. Would not mind relocating at all.

Education: Bachelor's in Psychology

My experience: About 6 months of fashion retail and 7 months in the food industry. I just graduated college this year so I have no real "professional" experience.

What I'm looking for: Anything really except no sales or retail. I'm a very quick learner with good interpersonal skills and can adapt to anything.

What I'm NOT looking for: Temp or contract work

Requirements: Full-time

When I can start: Now

Can be reached via: Email is: my screen name at hotmail

theSpokeyDokey
Jul 19, 2005
Job Seeker

Education: Some College at University of Mary Washington and Germanna Community College

Experience: 5 years of retail services diagnosing and repairing home computers. (Can expand on technical skills and/or customer experience skills if necessary)

What I am Looking for: Full-Time Service Desk or Technical Support role wherever really.

What I am not looking for: non-legit shady back-alley jobs

Availability: All the time (on call, weekends and holidays), ready to start working now.

Contact Me: via PM or by my user name @ gmail dot com.

Grr8
Mar 22, 2006
a'blocka bla'kow

bam thwok posted:

Is there anyone who sent me an email that I haven't replied to yet? Or anyone who hasn't heard from me for a suspicious amount of time?

Sending a friend of mine your email, and the job listing link you posted before.

Currently, he works in admissions for a large public university, so is used to making presentations and dealing with a variety of different audiences/age groups. He writes well and has excellent interpersonal skills.

Overall a great guy whose current contract is ending, and he wants to re-locate to the DC area. Seems like a good fit!

Edit: I should also include the fact that he started a Brazilian Jiu Jitsu club on campus that I helped run, so I have first hand experience working with the guy and can vouch for the fact that he is a really hard worker. First in last out kinda guy, and who looks out for others. Beast on the mat and a good instructor too.

Grr8 fucked around with this message at 06:20 on Jun 4, 2012

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Reposting with some updated information since I just got laid off today :v:

My experience: 1.5 years doing software development, 2 years doing onsite IT/Help desk (worked full time while getting my degree )
Education: B.S Computer Science
What I'm looking for: A job that has me doing either development, IT, or technical writing
What I'm NOT looking for: help desk
Where I live: Northeast Wisconsin
Where I'm looking: Anywhere except the Southeast
When I can start: July 1st
Requirements: Health insurance, full time
Can be reached via: chad.goding AT gmail DOT com

Great Poster A Plus
Apr 28, 2008
HonkingGood, check out http://nytm.org/made-in-nyc. Like half that poo poo is tech startups.

ebg
Mar 31, 2008

Job Seeker

Location: Nashville, but I can relocate pretty much anywhere.
Education: BA in History and Anthropology from Oklahoma.
Experience: Waiting tables for entirely too long, tutoring for a couple of years, receptionist/accounts payable-type work for ~3 years.
What I am Looking for: Ideally, some kind of entry-level copy editing job. Or something not a restaurant that will hire a history major.
What I am not looking for: Retail.
Availability: Open.
Contact Me: PMs.

HonkingGood
Mar 18, 2012

Great Poster A Plus posted:

HonkingGood, check out http://nytm.org/made-in-nyc. Like half that poo poo is tech startups.

Thanks for this! I am currently looking into something pretty amazing, but if it falls through, I will give this a shot.

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Job Opening: Helpdesk Level II - 3M-Cogent Systems. Dublin, Ohio
Supporting a variety of criminal and applicant background searches in different States and also directly with the FBI.

Experience
This position only requires a high school diploma, but you will be forced to enter a gauntlet of basic IT questioning (I will talk to you before-hand and make sure noone is wasting their time, it's not too hard so don't be shy).

Pay
38.5k to 60k per year

Sweet Perks
This job is cool because you get a lot of Oracle database experience if you're looking to get into that field later, they do all of the local IT in the building, and also, you get to work with Secret Service, FBI, Interpol and the local police.

Contact
Contact me directly: daveindeed@gmail.com and I will do my best to help any goons.

rinski
Sep 12, 2007

Reviewed.com is looking to hire 3 new employees for its offices in Somerville, MA!

We're looking to keep hiring Staff Writers throughout the year, so even if you can't start immediately, sending in your info now will be good for when we hire in Q3-4. Since you're required to test the products before you review them, there's no telecommuting or whatever it's called now that there's internet.

We're looking for 2 Staff Writers, a Video Content Producer, and a Ruby on Rails Dev.

For the sake of keeping these update posts short, I'll just edit my original listing to have all the job descriptions, company info, contact info, etc.

Update: now with staff writer job posting!

rinski fucked around with this message at 15:16 on Jul 3, 2012

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Now I do not know whether I was then a head coach dreaming I was a Saints fan, or whether I am now a Saints fan, dreaming I am a head coach.

bam thwok posted:

Sent an e-mail a while back. MJMelanc address

Wagoneer
Jul 16, 2006

hay there!
Job Openings

My badass company is looking for other badasses to compliment our style. I posted earlier looking for Ruby on Rails people - so check a few pages back for that opening when you get a small break from hanging up on recruiters.

Now for the stuff that is hopefully easier to fill.

For a little background, my company builds a product that makes Analytics even more awesome than it already is and we're growing pretty quickly. Oh, and we also have a consulting arm. We're looking for some cool people with some work experience (3-5 years) who can help us become more awesome than we already are. "Not possible!" you say? Well, I think you're pretty awesome and awesomeness only compounds :3:

Job Opening: Javascript Expert

Are you a javascript expert? If "yes", keep reading. If "no", read the next posting!
Wow, look how far we've come together already! Don't stop here - just 1 or 2 more questions!

Are you familiar with web analytics? If "yes", keep reading. If "no", you won't be interested in ANY of our jobs!
Gosh I feel like we've gotten to know so much about each other in these few short seconds. No, you don't have to be an analytics expert - but if you have a deep-seated hatred of web analytics, you should probably steer clear of employment.

Are you open to relocating, if necessary? Don't answer this one yet - you've come so far!
Why don't you contact me and we'll hug it out. Our city is listed below. It's a pretty cool (hot, too) place to live.

Job Opening: Web Analyst

Get a chance to work with ME! We're looking for someone with a decent foundation in coding. No, you don't have to be an expert at Javascript or anything, but you should at least be able to interpret some of the methods. Don't know analytics? You've already spent too much time reading this job description. Anyways - same deal - 3 to 5 years of experience, preferably... or if you're just incredibly bright, we would like to chat with you!

Contact
PM me!

Wagoneer fucked around with this message at 19:37 on Jun 13, 2012

moana
Jun 18, 2005

one of the more intellectual satire communities on the web
Job Openings
Position: Test Prep Tutors

Must be awesome at teaching high schoolers, must be awesome at standardized tests. Pay is $25-35/hr depending on experience. Fill out this form thing: http://www.formstack.com/forms/?1234737-yGoKKeLUGA

I will probably be doing the initial interviews/hiring/training, so gmail me (MoanaEvans) if you want to talk about the job or have questions or whatever beforehand.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.
Probably a longshot, but might as well post them, right?

Job Openings
Position: Biomedical Equipment Technician I
Experience: AS/BS in biomedical or electronics technology or engineering, or military training in same.
Duties: Repair, calibrate, install and perform preventive maintenance for a variety of high cost, complex medical equipment and associated systems at member hospitals and clinics.

Position: Biomedical Equipment Technician II
Experience: Education as above, but also min. 3 years experience in the field. Experience with medical lasers and/or anesthesia highly desired.
Duties: Repair, calibrate, install and perform preventive maintenance of a variety of complex medical instruments. Perform duties as an independent on site team member including repair service, functional testing and customer support in the management of clinical technology for a single client.

Experience: As above for BMT II, but no anesthesia or laser experience necessary.
Duties: As above for BMT II.

Contact me if you want any pay/benefit info, or to get info on how to apply.
Conactbouvier dot andrew at gmail dot com

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Job Seeker

Education: BA in Mass Communications (Radio & TV Production)

Experience:

Current Position - Production Assistant/Social Media
EpixHD - Studio 3 Partners
November 2011 – Present (8 months)

Production Assistant
• "EPIX: The List" - Regular Interstitial
• "EPIX Sports: Klitschko vs Mormeck" - Live Boxing Event
• "EPIX Sports: Klitschko vs Chisora" - Live Boxing Event
• "The Secret Policeman's Ball (2012)" - Live Concert/Comedy Event
• "EPIX Sports: Helenius vs Chisora" - Live Boxing Event
• "The Captains" - Electronic Press Kit
• "EPIX: Behind the Scenes" - Graham Chapman Biopic

Videographer
• "EPIX: Behind the Scenes" - Jim Norton Promo
• "EPIX: TV Plus App" - Product Promo

Social Media
• Live tweeting on @EPIXSports for Boxing and MMA events airing on EPIX channels, EpixHD.com, and supported devices (Roku & Xbox).
• Increase EPIX brand exposure on social media platforms by optimizing community interactiona nd social media presence.

Other Production Experience (Freelance)

Assistant to Director
• "Good Game" - Documentary

Director/Editor
• "Notice Me" - Music Video
• "Red Sea: Aramco's Hidden Journey" - Documentary
• "Night Crawler: The Brett Myers Story" - Documentary

Production Assistant
• "Fast Lane Daily" - Daily Web Video

Looking for: A challenging and dynamic, full time position with a production company, with advancement opportunity and a preference for lots of travel (not required but I have 20+ years of international travel experience)

Skills:
4+ years video production and editing
4+ years Final Cut Studio experience
3+ years Adobe Creative Suite experience
2+ years production management
2+ years A/V equipment and production training

Basic spoken & written Spanish
Basic spoken Brazilian Portuguese

Proficient in:
Non-linear video editing, audio editing and production, script writing for commercials and public service announcements, standard and high definition video production, media project management, motion graphics, live online streaming

Contact me at: PM

Resume and References available at request.

two_beer_bishes
Jun 27, 2004
Done with school and the wife says I need a job!

Job Seeker in NYC

I just finished school for air traffic control but I'm expecting to wait 2+ years to get hired by the feds so I need something to do in the meantime.

I have 4 years of experience as an admin assistant for a regional airline and a year as an operational coordinator. Not looking specifically for admin work but I won't turn it down. I like the aviation industry and really loved working at JFK, but I'm open to just about anything. Also like many goons I'm pretty techy and good with computers/gadgets.

Alternatively, I'm also looking to expand my horizons and would love to get experience in a new field especially manufacturing or metalworking. If you have a job available, please email me!

edit: I'm also a commercial pilot if for some reason you have an airplane that needs to be flown.

two_beer_bishes fucked around with this message at 21:34 on Mar 28, 2016

RoboTiio
Dec 29, 2007
ointernet!

moana posted:

Job Openings
Position: Test Prep Tutors

Must be awesome at teaching high schoolers, must be awesome at standardized tests. Pay is $25-35/hr depending on experience. Fill out this form thing: http://www.formstack.com/forms/?1234737-yGoKKeLUGA

I will probably be doing the initial interviews/hiring/training, so gmail me (MoanaEvans) if you want to talk about the job or have questions or whatever beforehand.

About to get in contact with you via gmail, moana. I've already submitted an application.

Spicknspanholodeck
Apr 7, 2009
Job Seeker

Education: BA in English Literature

Recently out of college, but looking to change fields from liberal arts to tech. I've always been much better at logical things, but so many decisions in college. Anyway, I'd be glad to take on just about anyone's entry-level or basic programming jobs. I'm not adverse to working long hours, or doing what it takes to learn the ropes.

Skills:
Microsoft Excel & Word.
Text Editors
C++
Some familiarity with linux & perl.
Can also write pretty well, do complicated math, and make tech-talk understandable to laymen.

Summary:
I'm young, semi-employed, willing to learn, and driven to do what it takes. If I can help you out in anyway, e-mail me at montgomery.connor@gmail.com
I'd be glad to give my resume & references as needed.

Thanks for reading.

bam thwok
Sep 20, 2005
I sure hope I don't get banned

MJBuddy posted:

Sent an e-mail a while back. MJMelanc address

Sorry, busy couple of weeks followed by vacation. I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate

DrBouvenstein posted:

Probably a longshot, but might as well post them, right?

Job Openings
Position: Biomedical Equipment Technician I
Experience: AS/BS in biomedical or electronics technology or engineering, or military training in same.
Duties: Repair, calibrate, install and perform preventive maintenance for a variety of high cost, complex medical equipment and associated systems at member hospitals and clinics.

Experience: Education as above, but also min. 3 years experience in the field. Experience with medical lasers and/or anesthesia highly desired.
Duties: Repair, calibrate, install and perform preventive maintenance of a variety of complex medical instruments. Perform duties as an independent on site team member including repair service, functional testing and customer support in the management of clinical technology for a single client.

Experience: As above for BMT II, but no anesthesia or laser experience necessary.
Duties: As above for BMT II.

Contact me if you want any pay/benefit info, or to get info on how to apply.
Conactbouvier dot andrew at gmail dot com

I know this might not be helpful, but the NRC just layoff all there biomedical people if your willing to get them visas.

Christoph
Mar 3, 2005
Turns out I'm not necessarily moving to Minneapolis, so I might as well update.

Job Seeker

Looking for : Science-related video contracts. I will work for individuals, private companies, research hospitals, textbook publishers, universities. I make 3D videos for SCIENCE. My most recent videos were commissioned by a plant scientist for use in a presentation he made for TED. My other works were commissioned by an AIDS researcher who is presenting my videos at the Missouri State Congress in a bid to get additional funding. I will also make digital intro/outro sequences for you or your company to put on your videos.

Why I'm the man for the job : I have a background in science and artistic skill. I consult with my clients and heavily research the subjects- my videos are extremely accurate and visually appealing while remaining easy to follow/without additional distractions. I'm willing to work for 1/2 the market rate so I can expand my portfolio.

Experience :
Here are videos I've made for previous contracts
http://vimeo.com/pinkysidewinder/videos

Screenshot 1: Here is an accurate representation of the HIV NNRT enzyme (with faithful reproduction of DNA, RNA, and primers):

The animation of the enzyme itself and the strands are accurate.

Screenshot 2: And here is my last client's concept idea (originally drawn on a napkin) of what industry stands to gain by learning to understand the smell "language" of plants- his example being 'sniffing tractors' to detect bugs so they only use pesticides on infected crops:

Education : Cinema 4D and Aftereffects, Bachelor of science in anthropology, bachelor of arts in English, lab experience

Dik Hz
Feb 22, 2004

Fun with Science

Dik Hz fucked around with this message at 03:07 on Jun 25, 2012

Xguard86
Nov 22, 2004

"You don't understand his pain. Everywhere he goes he sees women working, wearing pants, speaking in gatherings, voting. Surely they will burn in the white hot flames of Hell"
I'm looking to move out of my current position so I'll post one of these:

Job Seeker

Location: Dallas TX, willing to consider anywhere in DFW and almost anywhere in the world if the job is particularly great

Education: BBA focus in MIS Management Information Systems minor in History

Experience: I've been at my current job as a Business Systems Analyst and Product Owner for a midsize publicly traded healthcare IT company for 2 years. I also worked as a summer interned at an NPO that assists government social services

What I am Looking for: A position as a Project Manager or product owner/manager. I am also willing to consider another Business Analyst type position. I've also got some interest in logistics process engineering type stuff.

What I am not looking for: I'm open to anything that needs 2+ years experience that relates to my field. I'm willing to consider almost any industry.

Availability: In Dallas, three weeks. Anywhere else: depends on distance/difficulty of moving

Contact Me: PM me for my resume or if you want to chat

Xguard86 fucked around with this message at 03:03 on Jun 20, 2012

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug

bam thwok posted:

Sorry, busy couple of weeks followed by vacation. I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

I also sent an email about a month ago. I can resend if you want (title was SA BFC: Advisory Board and PhD Biochemists?)

Problem!
Jan 1, 2007

I am the queen of France.
We're hiring Sheet Metal Mechanics! Lots of them!

Here's the job qualifications from the website:

Aircraft related Assoc degree, or A&P license + a minimum of 2 years experience as an aircraft structures mechanic.
    With High School Diploma or GED must have a minimum of 4 years experience as an aircraft structures mechanic.
    Requires the ability to read, interpret and work from engineering drawings, blueprints, T.O. specs and engineering specifications.
    Must have experience with basic hand tools and have knowledge of mechanical skills.
    Must have requisite basic tools prior to starting to work; tool list will be provided. Tools must be shadowed and engraved. [company] will provide the material to complete this task.
    Must possess mechanical skills and have the ability to assemble close tolerance part using hand tools such as pneumatic drills and rivet guns.
    Must be able to be certified to operate self-propelled vehicles such as forklifts, scissor lifts, boom lifts and aircraft tow vehicles. Requires flight line physical.
    Must be able and willing to enter and work in confined spaces, such as aircraft fuel tanks and beneath floor panels with clearances of 18" - 24".
    Must wear approved and company mandated Personal Protective Equipment (PPE); must own and wear approved safety shoes at all times.
    Must be able to pass pre-employment background, drug, & medical screening; subject to FAA requirements and random substance abuse screening.
    Must be able to work overtime, any shift, and weekends as required.
    Must be able to obtain security clearance.

Not posting the company name 'cause I don't want where I work linked to my username :tinfoil:

PM me for details or IM me (in profile).

bam thwok
Sep 20, 2005
I sure hope I don't get banned

Alucard posted:

I also sent an email about a month ago. I can resend if you want (title was SA BFC: Advisory Board and PhD Biochemists?)

Please do. Same goes for anyone else I've neglected.

In the meantime, my HR department just pushed out a new list of openings that they specifically want us to blast out to our social networks (or internet strangers, whatever).

In short, I work for The Advisory Board Company. We're a Healthcare, Government, and Higher Education research and technology company. We have divisions that span academic-style research and publication, on-the-ground engagement-based consulting, technical development and IT infrastructure support/delivery, education, and more. Openings are available across a wide swath of industries and roles, so there's almost definitely something for you.

Located in Washington DC, Nashville, Austin, Chicago, SF, London, and Chennai, India, we offer competitive salary and benefits. We also have a competitive interview process too, and typically recruit from the nation's top undergrad universities, masters programs, and business schools.

Below is a link to the available listings. Send me a message at david.gaffin (at) gmail.com with questions, comments, or your resume. Only a resume is needed to participate in our referrals program, and if you get the job, I get a bonus. Go forth, and be employable.

https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=13uU02twF-mXIMHowp7EzCppXNPpIPfA70ecA2lpkN4A

Edit: I a word

bam thwok fucked around with this message at 03:16 on Jun 25, 2012

Xguard86
Nov 22, 2004

"You don't understand his pain. Everywhere he goes he sees women working, wearing pants, speaking in gatherings, voting. Surely they will burn in the white hot flames of Hell"

bam thwok posted:

Please do. Same goes for anyone else I've neglected.

In the meantime, my HR department just pushed out a new list of openings that they specifically want us to blast out to our social networks (or internet strangers, whatever).

In short, I work for The Advisory Board Company. We're a Healthcare, Government, and Higher Education research and technology company. We have divisions that span academic-style research and publication, on-the-ground engagement-based consulting, technical development and IT infrastructure support/delivery, education, and more. Openings are available across a wide swath of industries and roles, so there's almost definitely something for you.

Located in Washington DC, Nashville, Austin, Chicago, SF, London, and Chennai, India, we offer competitive salary and benefits. We also have a competitive interview process too, and typically recruit from the nation's top undergrad universities, masters programs, and business schools.

Below is a link to the available listings. Send me a message at david.gaffin (at) gmail.com with questions, comments, or your resume. Only a resume is needed to participate in our referrals program, and if you the job, I get a bonus. Go forth, and be employable.

https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=13uU02twF-mXIMHowp7EzCppXNPpIPfA70ecA2lpkN4A

I sent you an email for one of the openings, let me know what you think!

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'

bam thwok posted:

Below is a link to the available listings. Send me a message at redacted with questions, comments, or your resume. Only a resume is needed to participate in our referrals program, and if you the job, I get a bonus. Go forth, and be employable.

Email sent!

Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene
E-mail sent!

DukAmok
Sep 21, 2006

Using drugs will kill. So be for real.
Got this posting from my HR, re-posting here in case there are any software development goons up in Santa Clara. PM me for more details.

Dex One is hosting a career event on July 12, 2012 at our new Santa Clara location. We are looking to hire talented Java Developers, Quality Assurance Engineers, SCRUM Masters and Product Managers to join our team. If you or someone you know might be interested, please visit Dex One Santa Clara Event to learn more about it. Please be sure that you mention my name if you submit your resume.

ButtaKnife
Mar 12, 2007

"I WILL DEVOUR 100 GENERATIONS OF YOUR FAMILY!"
Job Seeker

Education: BS in Computer Science

My experience: More than four years of programming on the job, generally writing desktop applications and web applications. I've worked on projects in C, C++, Java, Objective-C, Python, Ruby, bash, PHP, and a few others, often having to integrate with MySQL or PostgreSQL databases. I've contributed to several projects that are now in active use around the world, and I take pride in writing code that's easy to maintain. I've regularly worked with QA to make sure my projects are tested to their satisfaction, with Documentation to make sure my projects are documented for customers appropriately, and with Support to troubleshoot problems reported by customers.

What I'm looking for: A fun, creative work environment. I particularly enjoy doing low-level systems programming, and I'm very interested in security and Android development, but I mostly just love to write good code.

What I'm NOT looking for: Cubicle farms or anywhere the developers have little/no input into how a project gets done. Anything that doesn't involve programming.

Requirements: Full-time.

Availability: Within three weeks, or six weeks for relocating.

Can be reached via: My username at gmail.

Qaz Kwaz
Jul 24, 2003
What's your email? I've got some shitty posts that you NEED to read.
JOB OPENINGS

The company I work at, THE NERDERY in Minneapolis, is always on the look out for great developers. We're hiring primarily for .Net, but also PHP, Actionscript, you name it. The company is outstanding--it's THE place to work in Minnesota/Midwest for web nerds. I'll answer any questions you guys have about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Might as well throw my name out here.

Job Seeker

Location: Colorado, willing to relocate anywhere including outside the US.

Education: BS in Aerospace Engineering

My experience: None in the engineering industry, worked at Walmart for a summer and was a tutor at my college for a little over 2 years.

What I'm looking for: An entry-level engineering position preferably related to aircraft or aerodynamics, but I'm open to other industries as well.

What I'm NOT looking for: A software engineering position, a technical position that doesn't involve design, a position where I spend a large portion of my time idling.

Requirements: Full-time.

Availability: Depends on how fast I can relocate.

Can be reached via: PM me for an email address/resume.