Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

worthless snype mlmp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coaxmetal
Oct 21, 2010

I flamed me own dad
just because you are self-aware and have a name from a good game doesn't mean you don't suck vivec. Idk maybe get a cool av. also post better.

Tokin Ring
Jun 12, 2011

:dong:Teh boners:dong:

Vivec posted:

worthless snype mlmp

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

theflyingexecutive posted:

spergers ruining a joke by overusing it? Well I never

the best way to celebrate the masters of non sequitur humor is to constantly parrot their best lines verbatim until the end of the universe

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010

Sagebrush posted:

the best way to celebrate the masters of non sequitur humor is to constantly parrot their best lines verbatim until the end of the universe

nice anime avatar

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.

Ronald Raiden posted:

the simpsons references on the bort talk page have been removed.

:argh: DragonflySixtyseven

this is not the first time that admin has taken action after something has been posted in this thread. Show yourself. I bet you were born in '67. Old.

probably a lurker.
everytime i see him remove something i get annoyed and everytime i see his userpage i :smith:

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

Omorashi (おもらし / オモラシ / お漏らし?) is a fetish subculture recognized predominantly in Japan, in which participants experience arousal from having a full bladder or a sexual attraction to someone else experiencing the feeling of a full urinary bladder. Outside of Japan, it is not usually identified separately from urolagnia (urine fetish), though they are different things. Westerners who do make the distinction commonly use phrases such as "bladder desperation" or "panty wetting." The Japanese language term from which the subculture's name is derived means "to wet oneself," literally translated, "leaking." The word is also occasionally romanized as "omorasi" in the Kunrei-shiki romanization system.

nah
Mar 16, 2009

axolotl farmer posted:

Kunrei-shiki romanization system

mods name change please tia

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Pouring_gold.jpg

quote:

"Gold pour – an illustration of literal cash "flow".

got dat wmd
Apr 28, 2009
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Lihaas

this guy is a pakistani nazi confederate pro terrorist libertarian paulista anarchist mens rights advocate pro irish republicanism british empire ressurector palin2012 book collector gay

got dat wmd fucked around with this message at 03:14 on Jun 17, 2012

CaptainMeatpants
Jun 1, 2010

whats his sa account

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

CaptainMeatpants posted:

whats his sa account
CaptainMeatpants

got dat wmd
Apr 28, 2009
three olives probably

or fire

CaptainMeatpants
Jun 1, 2010

Vivec posted:

CaptainMeatpants

no its not me

gently caress the irish

got dat wmd
Apr 28, 2009
get out

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

got dat wmd posted:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Lihaas

this guy is a pakistani nazi confederate pro terrorist libertarian paulista anarchist mens rights advocate pro irish republicanism british empire ressurector palin2012 book collector gay

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

it's him

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

Jade Ear Joe
nagorno-karabakh, get some anti-aliasing on yo flag. drat

x!te bike
May 2, 2008

mens rights dude

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe

Hammerite posted:

nagorno-karabakh, get some anti-aliasing on yo flag. drat

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART
This user wants to resurrect the british Empire

This user opposes Imperialism.

This user identifies as a Japanese Imperialist.

Pakled fucked around with this message at 16:44 on Jun 17, 2012

Starving Autist
Oct 20, 2007

by Ralp
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toilet_paper_orientation

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Wikipedia posted:

Similar controversies

Domestic strife can arise from many other situations where a household item, such as a tube of toothpaste, is left in the wrong state.[77] Some closely related examples:
  • Which way should a paper towel hang in the kitchen? When Ann Landers was asked this question in 1997, she replied, "I'm still trying to recover from the flak ... I'm not giving any more advice on how to hang anything."[78]
  • Should a toilet seat be left up or down? This debate involves a stronger asymmetry between the sexes, as women rarely want the seat up.[48]
  • Should a twist tie be tightened clockwise or counter-clockwise?[79] Since some store-bought products are pre-tied by machine, this question also pits consumer against engineer.[80]
  • For a public restroom stall with a dispenser holding two rolls of paper, Donald Knuth proposes classifying users into big-choosers (those who take paper from the roll that is currently larger) and little-choosers (those who do the opposite). Letting p denote the probability that a random user is a big-chooser and q that of a little-chooser, Knuth uses contour integration and generating functions to find the expected number of sheets left on the larger roll when the smaller one runs out. He shows (Theorem 1) that if |p-1/2| is of order at least 1/\sqrt n, then

where r is an arbitrary parameter larger than 4pq and n is the number of sheets in a roll. He also separately analyzes the case where p=q.[81]

Rufus Ping
Dec 27, 2006

I'm a Friend of Rodney Nano
how about everyone closes the toilet lid before they flush?????? problem solved hth

leaving the lid up all the time is uncivilised and the kind of filthy trick i'd expect to see in a public toilet not somewhere people call home

Sneaking Mission
Nov 11, 2008

mine is mounted vertically

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast
projectile poops only

got dat wmd
Apr 28, 2009
who uses a public toilet for #2. that's loving disgusting.

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

Jade Ear Joe

got dat wmd posted:

Amethyst
Mar 28, 2004

I CANNOT HELP BUT MAKE THE DCSS THREAD A FETID SWAMP OF UNFUN POSTING
plz notice me trunk-senpai

got dat wmd posted:

lmao you're such a princess

got dat wmd
Apr 28, 2009
my bare rear end does not touch a place where another man's rear end has been, no matter how much one can mummify a seat

Amethyst
Mar 28, 2004

got dat wmd posted:

my bare rear end does not touch a place where another man's rear end has been, no matter how much one can mummify a seat

i'm gonna put a pea under your mattress

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast

got dat wmd posted:

the worst is needing to poo poo at work and you sit down and the seat is warm

i just started using a single stall that's halfway across my building behind a badged door thats 99.99% empty

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

got dat wmd posted:

well, sometimes something terrible is about to happen, and something is going to come out no matter what you try to do, and you'll take what you can get

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

Jade Ear Joe

nap.app posted:

well, sometimes something terrible is about to happen, and something is going to come out no matter what you try to do, and you'll take what you can get

Sneaking Mission
Nov 11, 2008

google hovering youll thank me later

Dolomite
Jul 26, 2000
Cars & Legs

i just wear depends so I never have to go poo in a public restroom

got dat wmd
Apr 28, 2009
having my own bathroom at work has increased my productivity immensely

Amethyst
Mar 28, 2004

Panic! At The cisco posted:

google hovering youll thank me later

just loving sit your rear end down on the seat and excrete you god damned animal

Rufus Ping
Dec 27, 2006

I'm a Friend of Rodney Nano

got dat wmd posted:

yo dude nobodys going to call you gay for sitting on several layers of toiler paper on a seat where another man previously sat if you need to use the toilet

most likely nobody is even watching

relax

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

got dat wmd posted:

sometimes ya gotta do what ya gotta do