Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world

Bonzo posted:

If Robin goes, get used to this phrase; "Anything else, Beth?"

I said it weeks ago and I'll say it again. If Robin is ever replaced I would bet everything I own that the replacement would be Lisa Lampinelli or as Rev Bob calls her "Lis'ar Lampegnali"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades
If there is a heaven, Hank is drunk in it.

Kt88
Aug 15, 2003

Mr Lance Murdock posted:

I said it weeks ago and I'll say it again. If Robin is ever replaced I would bet everything I own that the replacement would be Lisa Lampinelli or as Rev Bob calls her "Lis'ar Lampegnali"

I think Howard would need someone a lot more 'neutral' than Lisa Lampanelli. Shes a bit too obnoxious and untamed, I dont think Howard could tolerate her at all.

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades
They should hire Nick, from the Nick and Artie show.

Sasquatch!
Nov 18, 2000

AxeManiac posted:

They should hire Nick, from the Nick and Artie show.
They should hire Jim Florentine, DUH.

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
Wendy Williams.

CrazyAss13
Jun 12, 2002
Awesome Dude

Slaine posted:

Wasn't Black on Black cancelled over money issues at one point? I'm behind on the shows, but right now I'm listening to John the Stutterer argue over his pay from last week.

Didn't the Black on Black show end because Big Black didn't want to do the show anymore because of earning enough money to lose his benefits? I think it might be back on again because it's a new year, or he found away around it.

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

HELLO THERE I COME FROM THE FUTURE

AxeManiac posted:

If there is a heaven, Hank is drunk in it.

RIP Hank
RIP Kenneth Keith Kallenback
RIP Bernie Mac

Skitz
Apr 11, 2003

Your mommy kills animals! I bet you didn't know that.
Jillian Barberie.

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

sedative posted:

I truly hope Robin recovers completely and lives a long life. Having said that, if she were to die I hope we find out she knew about the illness long ago and avoided going to a real doctor in favor of having Mike & Ikes and cookies rubbed all over her body. That would be pretty funny.

Two of my aunts died from cancer due to making really stupid decisions after their diagnoses.

One had uterine cancer and her doctor recommended she have a hysterectomy to make sure all the cancer was removed. She was 40 years old and already had four kids but for some reason she refused. Well the cancer spread and she died leaving four kids behind.

The other aunt had breast cancer, and rather than get chemo and radiation she decided to pursue alternative medicine procedures like magnets and "hydrogen injections" (which were probably just saline). She died a couple years later in agony because the cancer literally ate holes through her torso.

This is why it pisses me off to see Robin claiming Western medicine is a scam, and then flies to California to have a special machine circulate her blood :rolleyes:

You were a nurse you idiot!

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

Apparently, this is Howard's private photography site:

http://conlonroadphotography.com/

Conlon Road is the name of the street where he grew up. It looks like his work, lots of overexposed shots of Beth.

The site was registered by Jeff Schick (of course):

http://www.networksolutions.com/whois-search/conlonroadphotography.com

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
I swear I read that as Colon Road.

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world

Bonzo posted:

I swear I read that as Colon Road.

So did I

headfake
Aug 6, 2011

There actually is a typo on one of the headings--"Colon Road Love Stories"... oops

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Sand Monster posted:

Apparently, this is Howard's private photography site:

http://conlonroadphotography.com/

Conlon Road is the name of the street where he grew up. It looks like his work, lots of overexposed shots of Beth.

The site was registered by Jeff Schick (of course):

http://www.networksolutions.com/whois-search/conlonroadphotography.com

Edit: I'm an idiot and fall for hoaxes and scams. :doh:

prefect fucked around with this message at 14:37 on Jun 21, 2012

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Former Human posted:

Two of my aunts died from cancer due to making really stupid decisions after their diagnoses.

One had uterine cancer and her doctor recommended she have a hysterectomy to make sure all the cancer was removed. She was 40 years old and already had four kids but for some reason she refused. Well the cancer spread and she died leaving four kids behind.

The other aunt had breast cancer, and rather than get chemo and radiation she decided to pursue alternative medicine procedures like magnets and "hydrogen injections" (which were probably just saline). She died a couple years later in agony because the cancer literally ate holes through her torso.

This is why it pisses me off to see Robin claiming Western medicine is a scam, and then flies to California to have a special machine circulate her blood :rolleyes:

You were a nurse you idiot!

Seriously. Western modern medicine might not be perfect for everything but if you're rich it will keep you alive for a long rear end time.

haljordan fucked around with this message at 14:45 on Jun 21, 2012

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

Howard has terrible taste in web design.
And he probably paid thousands for it when he could have hired a competent web designer to give him a custom wordpress skin for like $400.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

It looks like the domain name was purchased at Network Solutions which means he paid about 10x what he would to register it at GoDaddy or similar.

I also assume someone sold him a huge dedicated server package with managed services.

I assume this business is just a tax shelter anyway.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Slow-loading annoying-as-hell Flash menus? HELL YEAH!!! :krad:

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

Bonzo posted:

It looks like the domain name was purchased at Network Solutions which means he paid about 10x what he would to register it at GoDaddy or similar.

I also assume someone sold him a huge dedicated server package with managed services.

I assume this business is just a tax shelter anyway.

It says on the site that it's not a business. He chooses who he wants to photograph, and then if they want to pay him there's a link to some animal site that they can donate money to.
I remember the old Howard who didn't want to get his kids a dog.

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades
I'm more worried about him hording cats actually.

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
What the world needs now is websites with autoplay music.

Also, nice resurrection of the defunct Saturn logo. It was too cool to die

burmart
Sep 14, 2002

10,000 Cunts
Ahem....

Maybe he knows Darth Nilius.

burmart fucked around with this message at 20:13 on Jun 21, 2012

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

Somebody rape me for cryin out loud!

musclecoder
Oct 23, 2006

I'm all about meeting girls. I'm all about meeting guys.

burmart posted:

Ahem....

That's one of the photo's he did for Ralph's iPad magazine.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

burmart posted:

Ahem....

:spergin: Psylocke and Chewbacca? :doh:

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades
Geek Time is a horrible show and I love comic books and nerd poo poo and go to conventions.

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

AxeManiac posted:

Geek Time is a horrible show and I love comic books and nerd poo poo and go to conventions.

Ditto. I wrote indie comics for a while and did a dozen or so conventions a year, and the level of "geek talk" on geek time is the level of knowledge my mom has absorbed from my dad and me over the years.

musclecoder
Oct 23, 2006

I'm all about meeting girls. I'm all about meeting guys.

AxeManiac posted:

I listen to it because I hate it so much. They get good guests because they're on Howard's channel, but they are, without a doubt, the worst geeks proclaiming to be geeks ever.

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

They actually get better guests than Howard. Remember when James Cameron was on? Meanwhile Howard has on Octomom and Joan Rivers x10.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Former Human posted:

They actually get better guests than Howard. Remember when James Cameron was on? Meanwhile Howard has on Octomom and Joan Rivers x10.

That seems like the right booking -- I don't have a burning desire to find out about James Cameron's penile thickness.

Viktor
Nov 12, 2005

Bonzo posted:

It's hosted at Rackspace which isn't cheap. What's more interesting is the mx record is directed to planet-ex.com and that record has the admin contact info of Howard's assistant laura/one twelve inc.

You would think jeff schick (of IBM of course) would recommend they pay the extra $5-10/year to protect the info.

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004

Manifest posted:

Somebody rape me for cryin out loud!
I feel like blowin' my mind up!

GenoCanSing
Mar 2, 2004

IzzyFnStradlin posted:

I feel like blowin' my mind up!

ITS FREDDY KRO0O0OGIR! BWAH, BWAH, BWAAAAAAAAAAAH

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

As you listen friends, may you sense the presence of almighty god and may his peace be yours.

Now let's sell some used junk over the radio.

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades
I'm seeing a cock and balls sauce set with anal beads.

"Okay, how much do you want for it"

Tim Selaty Jr
May 16, 2011

by Pipski

GenoCanSing posted:

ITS FREDDY KRO0O0OGIR! BWAH, BWAH, BWAAAAAAAAAAAH

I'M GONNA GETCHA, RICHARD... EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

A Intimate Rimjobs posted:

I'M GONNA GETCHA, RICHARD... EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

SHOO SHOO RETARDED FLU!

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Man, Bob Levy's meltdown from 2008 never gets old. I can't believe he would bite the hand that feeds him so badly. He should be kissing Howard's rear end for all the exposure he's given him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

haljordan posted:

Man, Bob Levy's meltdown from 2008 never gets old. I can't believe he would bite the hand that feeds him so badly. He should be kissing Howard's rear end for all the exposure he's given him.

Bob Levy always makes me a little sad. He's really dumb, and I haven't seen any evidence of his being funny. It feels like he's destined to wind up living under a bridge.