Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

No Ticket
Jul 20, 2007

soggybagel posted:

I'm 8 minutes in and laughing way too hard.

Chelsea Peretti has the most infectious laugh I've ever heard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

Mob posted:

FARTS AND PROCREATION PART TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OH NOOO! THIS IS THE WORST WEEK TO NOT HAVE A LUNCH BREAK!

Now I have to wait forever to listen to it! I'm excited, though.

Borrowed Ladder
May 4, 2007

monarch of the sleeping marches
Hilarious episode, but for some reason the funniest part for me was just Scott's complete recap of Carl S'Junior and Brian Pieces' story from F&P1. When he got to the end I just lost it.

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

DEHUMANIZE  YOURSELF  &  FACE  TO  BLACULA
I liked Chelsea absolutely losing it.

I saw her and Aziz at the Ottawa show she mentions, try to see her live if you can.

bowser
Apr 7, 2007

If you show a little boy your nipples you can get him to show him your dick. 5 minutes in and this is already hilarious.

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

Im da fwiggin Poopy Palpy XD
The return of Jack 'sJunior and Brian Pieces is alright, I guess, but the return of the closing-up-the-plug-bag theme made my week.

Punch Card
Sep 13, 2005

by Ralp
This is the first time I've had a phyiscal reaction to seeing the title of a podcast. I jumped out of my chair and hosed up my headphone jack when they got ripped out, but I don't care because I'm about to listen to this for the first time.

Trujillo
Jul 10, 2007
I knew this episode was coming but it was still the most excited I've been for a CBB episode when I saw it up.

Best part had to be when Peretti lost it for a minute straight but everybody else just kept going on with the show.

Crankit
Feb 7, 2011

HE WATCHES
Can I ask you a question, have you ever taken mushrooms?

Crankit fucked around with this message at 20:04 on Jul 9, 2012

FitFortDanga
Nov 19, 2004

Nice try, asshole

Rod Ogg

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

His name's Rodney Ogg. Wait, are you friends with him?

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
super disappointed there was no real foam corner but it was a great episode

hong kong divorce lunch
Sep 20, 2005

indigi posted:

super disappointed there was no real foam corner

I hate to be a downer, but I was kind of let down by this too. It's really not fair to complain, though, because the show is pretty great.

I still go back and listen to Harris and Fabrice Fabrice do Phone Corner frequently.

Greggy
Apr 14, 2007

Hands raw with high fives.
I hope we get a part 3 next year :allears: One of those episodes where my wife was asking me if I would be all right I was laughing so hard in places.

dictionar.com
Jul 17, 2005

VERISIGN IS A BAD COMPANY
Man no way Wittels would use that improv takeback (OTB.) You can hear him hesitate and then just say gently caress it: "The eight year old is...enh, the mother"

About the tour, On the Who Charted with Nick Thune, Kulap mentioned she's going to a wedding in Vancouver in August, hopefully the Aug 10 show isn't just filler to pay for the trip from Philly the day before. Tickets are only 20$, how much are the other venues going for?

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.

Kings Gold posted:

Man no way Wittels would use that improv takeback (OTB.) You can hear him hesitate and then just say gently caress it: "The eight year old is...enh, the mother"

About the tour, On the Who Charted with Nick Thune, Kulap mentioned she's going to a wedding in Vancouver in August, hopefully the Aug 10 show isn't just filler to pay for the trip from Philly the day before. Tickets are only 20$, how much are the other venues going for?

The Philly show is also $20. I was surprised at the price as well, and am upset that I will be down the shore when the show comes around.

This episode was pretty great. I, too, am upset at the lack of a Foam Corner, but just having Adam Scott on with Harris again was more than enough for me.

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

To the sun's savage brightness he exposed the dark and secret surface of his retinas, so that by burning the memory of vengeance might be preserved, and never perish.

No Ticket posted:

Chelsea Peretti has the most infectious laugh I've ever heard
You nailed it. Every time she loses her poo poo I can't keep it together. Something really sets her off this episode, and the whole show stalls because she is laughing so hard. I drat near crashed my car because of it.

moot the hopple
Apr 26, 2008

dyslexic Bowie clone
What's Chelsea "Chazz Palminteri" Peretti up to now that she's no longer writing for Parks and Rec?

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Potato Count: 2 small potatoes

moot the hopple posted:

What's Chelsea "Chazz Palminteri" Peretti up to now that she's no longer writing for Parks and Rec?

I think she wants to 'do her own thing' which I guess means stand-up and trying to do a pilot.

edit: I mean write a pilot, not have sex with one.

jyrka fucked around with this message at 17:16 on Jul 10, 2012

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

Once I heard Tim Heidecker was gonna be on the Philly show all desire to buy a ticket evaporated. gently caress :(

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.

indigi posted:

Once I heard Tim Heidecker was gonna be on the Philly show all desire to buy a ticket evaporated. gently caress :(

Tim Heidecker is at every show, from what I understand, along with James Adomian. But Paul F Tompkins is doing a solo show the next 2 days after the CBB show somewhere else in Philly, so I think it's safe to assume he will be at the CBB show as well.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

SpacePig posted:

Tim Heidecker is at every show, from what I understand

That's a real shame, then. I was thinking about heading up to NY cause I've friends up there who'd go see it, but I will be damned before I travel 100 miles to see that abyss of comedy.

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

Just as a side note for anyone posting an "I saw the CBB Live show in (town)", I personally would appreciate if you spoiler tagged everything. xoxo

SavoyTruffle
Jan 20, 2005

~~grief is good~~

indigi posted:

Highly illogical.

COUNTIN THE BILLIES
Jan 8, 2006

by Ion Helmet
Too bad it's sold out in Chicago or I would totally go. I get Tim Heidecker, man.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I don't mind Tim so long as he's not stepping on the toes of the other guests. He was great when he was on with Eric since they have the same style and everything, but the episode where he was on to help announce the tour felt long and kinda forgettable since the show had to stop every few minutes for him to say some dumb thing.

I would hope he's better on stage with so many different people. Or that he's not on stage at all and is only involved because it's technically a tour for the TV show, and Abso-lutely is his company.

crimedog
Apr 1, 2008

Yo, dog.
You dead, dog.

COUNTIN THE BILLIES posted:

Too bad it's sold out in Chicago or I would totally go. I get Tim Heidecker, man.

Dude, they added a second show (which I'm also going to).

All dates and places

Woffle
Jul 23, 2007

SpacePig posted:

I don't mind Tim so long as he's not stepping on the toes of the other guests. He was great when he was on with Eric since they have the same style and everything, but the episode where he was on to help announce the tour felt long and kinda forgettable since the show had to stop every few minutes for him to say some dumb thing.

Highly illogical.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

SpacePig posted:

Or that he's not on stage at all

This is the only thing that'd get me to go. If they promised that on the website I'd probably go to the shows in NY and Philly, but I can't bear him.

dancehall
Sep 28, 2001

You say you want a revolution

The Capm posted:

Highly illogical.

Whoa!

COUNTIN THE BILLIES
Jan 8, 2006

by Ion Helmet

Awesome thanks. I've always wanted to see Matt Besser. He's pretty talented.

More podcasts should do live shows. That's where the money is.

hong kong divorce lunch
Sep 20, 2005
It depends what kind of bit Tim Heidecker is doing because once it starts he WILL NOT get out of it. Always better when he's with Eric to balance things out.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

I have watched several episodes of Tim and Eric poo poo. High on different drugs, drunk, and sober. I don't think you'd use up one hand counting the amount of times I laughed out loud. I've never made such a concerted effort to enjoy a comedian/comedic team before - most of my friends went to Temple so I was surrounded by it for a while and really, really tried to get into them. But it didn't take. Nothing they do is funny, and I just want to fight them. I hate Tim as a podcast guest, universally. I'm so not this guy, but if I was in high school with those dudes I would have such a strong urge to bully them till they transferred.

Politicalrancor
Jan 29, 2008

Crankit posted:

Can I ask you a question, have you ever taken mushrooms?

youre not recording?....yes

Greggy
Apr 14, 2007

Hands raw with high fives.

indigi posted:

I have watched several episodes of Tim and Eric poo poo. High on different drugs, drunk, and sober. I don't think you'd use up one hand counting the amount of times I laughed out loud. I've never made such a concerted effort to enjoy a comedian/comedic team before - most of my friends went to Temple so I was surrounded by it for a while and really, really tried to get into them. But it didn't take. Nothing they do is funny, and I just want to fight them. I hate Tim as a podcast guest, universally. I'm so not this guy, but if I was in high school with those dudes I would have such a strong urge to bully them till they transferred.

I like Tim and Eric so if I was in your imaginary high school I would tie your shoelaces together in study hall, you'd fall over and look like a real dumrod.

pork minstral
Apr 27, 2004

Into the Void
Woody just ran out into the street! Just jumping and screaming! WOOOOOOO! WOO WOO!

COUNTIN THE BILLIES
Jan 8, 2006

by Ion Helmet
He said that Martha Plimpton hung out with you and that she didn't really like you.

COUNTIN THE BILLIES fucked around with this message at 19:40 on Jul 13, 2012

Popelmon
Jan 24, 2010

wow
so spin
I just listened to all four episodes of Analyze Phish and I absolutely loved it. They are obviously having a ton of fun doing it and the forth episode with the recap of the show is just great.

Listen to all four episodes if you haven't yet.

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.
LISTEN. The room has to be hot, and whatever you want to do...IT'S EXERCISE!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pork minstral
Apr 27, 2004

Into the Void
What if I do jumping jacks?