Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Red Robin Hood
Jun 24, 2008

Buglord

eggyolk posted:

Thought I might let everyone know. I've hit goal on my Kickstarter and as such set a new minimum pledge. $1 gets your name on the back of the canvas. I would love to have this piece littered by backers, even with the most minimal pledges of support. This painting is going to be utterly amazing.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/800673987/the-protester

Instead of a name would you paint :frog: on the back if I donate $1?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eggyolk
Nov 8, 2007

I would definitely consider something SA specific if more goons were involved in the donations. These forums are pretty much my life.

Red Robin Hood
Jun 24, 2008

Buglord
Anyone wanna pitch in? Don't know the best way to handle it... maybe gift me the $1 or whatever and I'll donate the whole lot in the name of goons or something?

Marxist Glue
Jan 12, 2007

GLUE GLUEEEEE GLUUUUUUEEE, Karl Marx! GLUUUEEE GLUE GLLLUUUUUEEEEEE!!!!
Hey everyone. If you're interested, I have a new Kickstarter up for another short film. I used to be John Adams on the forums and I helped a bunch of people get invites to Kickstarter back when it was invite only.

Anyway, it's a film about obsession and the state of the comic book industry. Pledge anything you can and you'd really be helping several goons out! Thanks!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/taylorgenovese/colonel-liberty-a-short-film

Freddie Gibbis
Jul 30, 2007

~~ schween lyfe ~~
my record label cassette tape drive is fully funded but it also operates as a pre-order thing for my new EP, which will only be pressed in the quantity that it's pre-ordered, and then it's gone forever

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/146759?a=782959

so please click here if you are interested in weird music on cassettes

and don't click there if you're just going to go "WHY TAPES!? THAT'S OLD AND DUMB" because i'm just gonna scoff at you.

Detective Thompson
Nov 9, 2007

Sammy Davis Jr. Jr. is also in repose.
My buddy set up an Indiegogo page for his short film that will be shooting later in the summer. They've got almost $900 so far, and the goal is set at $3000. It is a flexible funding campaign, so they'll get whatever amount they've raised even if the goal isn't met. They aren't offering very many perks, but I think the reason given on the page is pretty acceptable (however, the lowest tier, a $5 pledge, will get you a digital copy of the film, so even if you just want to give a little, you'll still get to see the film, which a lot of campaigns don't do). So, give it a look, and if it interests you, donate a few bucks!

http://www.indiegogo.com/escapefilm?c=home

freaktrain
Jun 11, 2012

Choo choo!
oops, didn't read the OP well enough. Reposting.

freaktrain fucked around with this message at 18:05 on Jul 14, 2012

OppositeOfLove
Feb 11, 2009
If I put a :smug: in my post - that means I'm right no matter what.
Throwing my Kickstarter out:

Flotilla - Pretty Fly for a Sci-Fi - Disaster YA Novel!
Flotilla is a crossover sci-fi/disaster novel about a recovering teen alcoholic who has to grow up fast when the world comes to an end.

My previous KS crashed and burned - I didn't think out my pitch or my rewards that well. Cancelled, researched and launched a new one which I hope will let me get this novel out into the universe where it belongs.

I don't want you to donate money, necessarily but what I've been asking everyone to do is "just share it" with your friends and your network and ask them to do the same.

TraderStav
May 19, 2006

It feels like I was standing my entire life and I just sat down

OppositeOfLove posted:

Throwing my Kickstarter out:

Flotilla - Pretty Fly for a Sci-Fi - Disaster YA Novel!
Flotilla is a crossover sci-fi/disaster novel about a recovering teen alcoholic who has to grow up fast when the world comes to an end.

My previous KS crashed and burned - I didn't think out my pitch or my rewards that well. Cancelled, researched and launched a new one which I hope will let me get this novel out into the universe where it belongs.

I don't want you to donate money, necessarily but what I've been asking everyone to do is "just share it" with your friends and your network and ask them to do the same.

I'm having a real hard time reading the back cover synopsis.

Seriously though, where does the Flotilla come in? What is the cause for the end of the world?

Kneon
Jul 12, 2012

Mmm. Mmm. Sammich.
This one's real easy.

We want to publish a graphic novel omnibus of our webcomic, SHADOWBINDERS.

It's steampunk, fantasy... and romantic comedy. (For serious!)

Link: http://kck.st/LDXuts

Soooo... if this sounds like your sorta thing, please consider backing.

Steampunk! Fantasy! Romantic Comedy?! Read my webcomic > https://www.shadowbinders.com

OppositeOfLove
Feb 11, 2009

TraderStav posted:

I'm having a real hard time reading the back cover synopsis.

Seriously though, where does the Flotilla come in? What is the cause for the end of the world?

Back cover is Latin since it's still being updated by my new book cover artist. The cause of the end of the world, in the case of Flotilla, is a multi-pronged terrorist attack all over North America. Nukes, biological threat and general anarchy - it's delicious!

TraderStav
May 19, 2006

OppositeOfLove posted:

Back cover is Latin since it's still being updated by my new book cover artist. The cause of the end of the world, in the case of Flotilla, is a multi-pronged terrorist attack all over North America. Nukes, biological threat and general anarchy - it's delicious!

Cool, I may be dropping some bucks on it, sounds interesting!

By the way, it's not really latin, I was joking around with you : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lorem_ipsum

OppositeOfLove
Feb 11, 2009

TraderStav posted:

Cool, I may be dropping some bucks on it, sounds interesting!

By the way, it's not really latin, I was joking around with you : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lorem_ipsum

It isn't? I always thought it was. Learn something new every day. :)

pipes!
Jul 10, 2001
Nap Ghost

OppositeOfLove posted:

It isn't? I always thought it was. Learn something new every day. :)

Sometimes it is, and sometimes it isn't, it really depends on the source. You should also probably rethink the contrast on the back cover and the title font, they're both in need of some TLC.

OppositeOfLove
Feb 11, 2009

pipes! posted:

Sometimes it is, and sometimes it isn't, it really depends on the source. You should also probably rethink the contrast on the back cover and the title font, they're both in need of some TLC.

Thanks for that - I'm meeting with the graphic artist and will pass that on. Would you help me by giving the KS the Pipes seal of approval with your network? I'd be very grateful. :)

freaktrain
Jun 11, 2012

Choo choo!
Reposting because I'm a douche and didn't fully read the OP. Edited my other post.

I have a Kickstarter. My goal is just under $9k (I had to factor in ten percent, 3-5 for Amazon and 3-5 for Kickstarter). I've gotten a fair amount of work done on my own dime, and then I drew girlfriend-aggro. This was my next alternative. I just broke the thousand mark. I hate the wait.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/bwcfilms/z-com-indie-short-film

I think some of my prize packages are a little innovative, and overall I feel like it's pretty rewarding. Would appreciate feedback.

Z-Com is "another" Zombie movie (a Short, though). I feel that, of the movies I've seen, they all tend to focus on the outbreak itself and the ensuing chaos. Or it focuses on the initial chaos immediately following one. Nothing I've seen ever really focuses on the rebuilding or the devastation caused by an outbreak/apocalypse.

What I've done so far to build up to the project is to post a number of Public Awareness Campaign video narratives that address mysterious occurrences throughout history, mainly where evidence of cannibalism is found. I creatively interpreted some of those events into possible outbreaks. My final series of PAC videos will address the bath-salt incidents and situations like them.

Each character in the Z-Com Short will have their own sort of character teaser trailer that tries to build the character up a little more, since a 10-min short can't really do that. I want to put my Short in a number of festivals and hopefully turn it into something bigger. There's also a deliberate but subtle Something Awful reference in the main Short's dialogue. :tenbux:

My goal is to film in mid-August. I have two major sequences that need to be filmed and I'm at a point where funding is needed in order to progress. If you don't feel like donating, I would appreciate some feedback on what I'm doing wrong with my Kickstarter. Could also use a few word-spreadings. I think I may have just made that term up.

Red Robin Hood
Jun 24, 2008

Buglord
The trailer thing needs some work. I can't tell if it's just because you're using a camera with crappy audio or what but I can barely hear the guy talking and when the camera cuts to a different angle there is birds chirping there but not at the other angle.

I don't know... just makes it hard to want to donate.

freaktrain
Jun 11, 2012

Choo choo!

Red Robin Hood posted:

The trailer thing needs some work. I can't tell if it's just because you're using a camera with crappy audio or what but I can barely hear the guy talking and when the camera cuts to a different angle there is birds chirping there but not at the other angle.

I don't know... just makes it hard to want to donate.
A fair point, thank you for the feedback. So if the video were redone, or done differently, how would that impact your decision? IE, is the video the only thing holding you back?

Red Robin Hood
Jun 24, 2008

Buglord

freaktrain posted:

A fair point, thank you for the feedback. So if the video were redone, or done differently, how would that impact your decision? IE, is the video the only thing holding you back?

Yes. I think $10 is a good price to get a patch (but I like patches, so..) but I felt like the quality of the audio was on-par with what I could do with a home camcorder :(

freaktrain
Jun 11, 2012

Choo choo!
I like our patches. They have velcro backing. And let's be honest, who doesn't like velcro? VRRPPPP!!!

Agent019
Jun 28, 2002
LOL, ONLY DUMB PEOPLE WORK AT MCDONALD'S
Get over yourself, douchebag.
hey Fellow goons - I wrote a book and now I am rolling on to get it edited and published. Any help is helpful!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1620124177/grin-the-unauthorized-biography-of-a-cheshire-cat

For your investment you get a preorder for anything over 10 bucks.

I will throw any names in a special somethingawful shout out in the back of the book. If enough money is donated by goons - I'll throw out a dedication page for goons.

Thanks for looking

Jalumibnkrayal
Apr 16, 2008

Ramrod XTreme

freaktrain posted:

Each character in the Z-Com Short will have their own sort of character teaser trailer that tries to build the character up a little more, since a 10-min short can't really do that.

I think you're doing yourself a disservice with this. First, you're putting up footage that doesn't look good. It's all handheld and wobbly, it's natural lighting, the audio isn't great, and for some reason you rendered it in some tiny resolution that is smaller than the kickstarter video window. None of this inspires confidence.

Second, you should decide what it is you want to make. The nice thing about a short film is that it's a snack for the mind: self contained, wraps up nicely, delicious. Why are you making teasers for a 10 minute short? Just make the short! If you were making a feature, I could see maybe having some tasty extra footage would be useful, but you're not...you're making a short.

Finally, $9,000 is a lot to make a short. With no significant social or topical tie-in, you really need to differentiate your short from the millions of other zombie projects in some way.

quote:

I want to put my Short in a number of festivals

Never ever say this. It's so common as to be meaningless. Instead, demonstrate that you've done the research on a handful of target festivals. What kinds of movies do they accept? What types tend to win? Who were the judges that year? Are they going to repeat the year you intend on submitting.

quote:

and hopefully turn it into something bigger.

It won't. Sorry, but it just won't. Don't make this hoping that someone will be so amazed by your "noble military type" character that they will put $100,000 in your pocket to make a feature around him. Realize that you're making a short film, and that the short film is a calling card and demonstration of your abilities, and strive to do your absolute best at that one thing.

I'm also skeptical about physical rewards at low donation levels. How much are the patches costing to produce and ship?

OppositeOfLove
Feb 11, 2009
I updated my Kickstarter with some new videos and more are coming - would you mind giving me some feedback?

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1743646288/flotilla-a-post-apocolyptic-coming-of-age-tale

Jalumibnkrayal
Apr 16, 2008

Ramrod XTreme

OppositeOfLove posted:

I updated my Kickstarter with some new videos and more are coming - would you mind giving me some feedback?

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1743646288/flotilla-a-post-apocolyptic-coming-of-age-tale

Why did you choose that setting and attire for your video? Your book isn't about hiking or sleeping on park benches, so it's kind of an odd choice. Even if all you have nearby is a small lake, your book is called Flotilla: pitch your KS in a boat!

But more seriously, something is definitely wrong with your campaign if you have 8,000 likes on FB, 700 followers on Twitter, and you only have $35 after a week. The fact that your fans don't want to give you any money at all is very troubling.

You say that the book is already written, edited, and published. Your business expenses after that point are really mundane: no one feels like a hero because they donated money for you to buy Google ads.

I also think it's shady that you're implying that your novel could transcend fiction and actually save our oceans. Plus your two tongue-in-cheek updates about free food might rub people the wrong way if they don't know you're joking.

OppositeOfLove
Feb 11, 2009

Jalumibnkrayal posted:

Why did you choose that setting and attire for your video? Your book isn't about hiking or sleeping on park benches, so it's kind of an odd choice. Even if all you have nearby is a small lake, your book is called Flotilla: pitch your KS in a boat!

But more seriously, something is definitely wrong with your campaign if you have 8,000 likes on FB, 700 followers on Twitter, and you only have $35 after a week. The fact that your fans don't want to give you any money at all is very troubling.

You say that the book is already written, edited, and published. Your business expenses after that point are really mundane: no one feels like a hero because they donated money for you to buy Google ads.

I also think it's shady that you're implying that your novel could transcend fiction and actually save our oceans. Plus your two tongue-in-cheek updates about free food might rub people the wrong way if they don't know you're joking.

I know, it's making me crazy too. I can kill the updates - I was experimenting to see what people would respond to.

So the videos look weird and I should re-shoot?

Scrap the project entirely or what?

I was all for shooting the video in a boat but I don't have one and the dock I was going to shoot on was taken over by fisherman so this was a last-second alternative.

OppositeOfLove fucked around with this message at 16:56 on Jul 17, 2012

Vishass
Feb 1, 2004

I'm trying to make a cartoon. This one is the 4th in a series of cartoons I started in 06 I think. Aside from some Jibjab Sendible ecards, I stalled on this series due to work (I comp/animate for TV cartoons), wedding, and then a baby. Some projects my peers have been working on has kicked me in the butt a little, so I decided to jump back into it.

http://kck.st/LvZPHv

Vishass fucked around with this message at 21:51 on Jul 17, 2012

Jalumibnkrayal
Apr 16, 2008

Ramrod XTreme

OppositeOfLove posted:

I know, it's making me crazy too. I can kill the updates - I was experimenting to see what people would respond to.

So the videos look weird and I should re-shoot?

Scrap the project entirely or what?

I was all for shooting the video in a boat but I don't have one and the dock I was going to shoot on was taken over by fisherman so this was a last-second alternative.

In your campaign I believe you ask for the money to let you pay these expenses while writing your next novel. Why not just do a KS campaign to write the novel? That's a much easier sell for everyone involved. But I'm just one person so I don't know.

OppositeOfLove
Feb 11, 2009

Jalumibnkrayal posted:

In your campaign I believe you ask for the money to let you pay these expenses while writing your next novel. Why not just do a KS campaign to write the novel? That's a much easier sell for everyone involved. But I'm just one person so I don't know.

Got it. I'm re-shooting the video this afternoon and I should have it up by morning. As far as doing the KS to just write the novel, I've had people tell me that going that route makes you look like you 'want to be paid to create' and that rubs people the wrong way.

I appreciate your feedback though, thanks!

vencha
Sep 5, 2011
Figured I'd post my upcoming film's kickstarter here to see what people think.
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/279069984/king-feature-length-film

HD Teaser Trailer: http://vimeo.com/45699889

The film is about a rich old man gathering his family together for the first time in decades to get to know each of his children and grandchildren a little better and decide who he wants to leave his money with. He wants to give all of it to the one he deems most deserving and this sets everyone in the family off and things just get worse from there.

If you want to see a short teaser trailer, check out the video in the kickstarter. There is also an interview section afterward where you can see my awful speaking skills and laugh at that if you don't get anything out of the rest of it!

I am the writer/director, and we have a film crew that is all very talented and passionate about pushing each other to be as ambitious as possible with this film.

Our visual strategy is built around a combination of the elaborate re-framing techniques in films like Goodfellas and Thirst in place of fast cuts, as well as aesthetic stylings from films like The Shining and Bronson.

If anyone is interested in seeing any of our other work, two shorts we have made can be found here:

The Historian (11 Min): http://vimeo.com/37154806
A deliberately paced horror short about a young girl who finds a dead body delivered to her doorstep.

Chrysalis (30 Min): http://vimeo.com/35273861 Password: todaystheday
A dark comedy/drama about a man looking for someone to love and start a family with. In the meantime, he flashes people in public places to help with his sexual frustrations. This was meant to be a very neutral presentation of a character with a dark side, he is both a good person and a miserable, awful gently caress-up at the same time. If you've seen Todd Solondz work, it was very inspired by his film Happiness.

Anyway, a huge thanks to anyone who checks any of this out! Feel free to ask any questions of me here, via pm, or on our kickstarter. Any feedback/criticism is welcome as well, as I'm trying to do everything I can to improve myself and our work.

vencha fucked around with this message at 14:27 on Jul 18, 2012

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe

vencha posted:

Figured I'd post my upcoming film's kickstarter here to see what people think.
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/279069984/king-feature-length-film

The film is about a rich old man gathering his family together for the first time in decades to get to know each of his children and grandchildren a little better and decide who he wants to leave his money with. He wants to give all of it to the one he deems most deserving and this sets everyone in the family off and things just get worse from there.

If you want to see a short teaser trailer, check out the video in the kickstarter. There is also an interview section afterward where you can see my awful speaking skills and laugh at that if you don't get anything out of the rest of it!

I am the writer/director, and we have a film crew that is all very talented and passionate about pushing each other to be as ambitious as possible with this film.

Our visual strategy is built around a combination of the elaborate re-framing techniques in films like Goodfellas and Thirst in place of fast cuts, as well as aesthetic stylings from films like The Shining and Bronson.

If anyone is interested in seeing any of our other work, two shorts we have made can be found here:

The Historian (11 Min): http://vimeo.com/37154806
A deliberately paced horror short about a young girl who finds a dead body delivered to her doorstep.

Chrysalis (30 Min): http://vimeo.com/35273861 Password: todaystheday
A dark comedy/drama about a man looking for someone to love and start a family with. In the meantime, he flashes people in public places to help with his sexual frustrations. This was meant to be a very neutral presentation of a character with a dark side, he is both a good person and a miserable, awful gently caress-up at the same time. If you've seen Todd Solondz work, it was very inspired by his film Happiness.

Anyway, a huge thanks to anyone who checks any of this out! Feel free to ask any questions of me here, via pm, or on our kickstarter. Any feedback/criticism is welcome as well, as I'm trying to do everything I can to improve myself and our work.

This looks interesting, but please, dear god please...get some lights and a real gaffer. If you're going to shoot at those locales and try to depend on lush visuals, you need actual lighting and somebody that knows how to quickly wield them. Just shooting with a DSLR at normal light won't cut it.

Other than that, it looks intriguing. Almost a darker, reversed, Royal Tenenbaums.

vencha
Sep 5, 2011
Definitely. We have a very solid gaffer for the actual shoot, and will be doing test shoots and tech scouts specifically for lighting. It's really unfortunate the teaser can't convey that more but there were a few snags we ran into with time, the location we used for the teaser, not being able to get most crew available for the teaser, as well as myself not having more money to get the place we wanted to shoot in.

Thanks for the interest! I really appreciate it.

Also I'll throw the HD teaser on my other post. We're shooting on a RED Scarlet and we're super excited about that.

vencha fucked around with this message at 14:33 on Jul 18, 2012

eggyolk
Nov 8, 2007

A good friend of mine from Design school just started this project. It's a fantastic idea and he's definitely the man to pull it off. I'm sure many goons will be interested in it.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/nomad/chargecard-for-iphone

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe

vencha posted:

Definitely. We have a very solid gaffer for the actual shoot, and will be doing test shoots and tech scouts specifically for lighting. It's really unfortunate the teaser can't convey that more but there were a few snags we ran into with time, the location we used for the teaser, not being able to get most crew available for the teaser, as well as myself not having more money to get the place we wanted to shoot in.

Thanks for the interest! I really appreciate it.

Also I'll throw the HD teaser on my other post. We're shooting on a RED Scarlet and we're super excited about that.

Nice! We just shot on the RED Epic for the first time (we have a ONE but had sent it off for upgrades). It's interesting getting a camera like that the day of the shoot. Lots of trial by fire.

TraderStav
May 19, 2006

eggyolk posted:

A good friend of mine from Design school just started this project. It's a fantastic idea and he's definitely the man to pull it off. I'm sure many goons will be interested in it.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/nomad/chargecard-for-iphone

Very clever and useful.

OppositeOfLove
Feb 11, 2009
Took your advice, reshot the video and posted it - see what you think:

or the video itself - now in HD:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmRkYkGGLOg

het
Nov 14, 2002

A dark black past
is my most valued
possession
For what it's worth, I clicked through to the regular website for Flotilla and found the book trailer there a lot more appealing in terms of the pitch of the story than the videos for the Kickstarter. Just starting out with "Well Jim is 15 and just coming out of rehab and lives with his dad and they scam people" is not particularly appealing. The book trailer's more sympathetic approach seems a lot more interesting and relatable, and I think it establishes the concept a lot more clearly.

Also at points the author kind of sounds like a jerk; if you find yourself seriously selling your story with "If you're not a fan of great stories then you won't enjoy it as much" you should probably rethink your approach.

OppositeOfLove
Feb 11, 2009

het posted:

For what it's worth, I clicked through to the regular website for Flotilla and found the book trailer there a lot more appealing in terms of the pitch of the story than the videos for the Kickstarter. Just starting out with "Well Jim is 15 and just coming out of rehab and lives with his dad and they scam people" is not particularly appealing. The book trailer's more sympathetic approach seems a lot more interesting and relatable, and I think it establishes the concept a lot more clearly.

Also at points the author kind of sounds like a jerk; if you find yourself seriously selling your story with "If you're not a fan of great stories then you won't enjoy it as much" you should probably rethink your approach.

I think the book trailer, the other videos and now this one - they're doing different things to different people. I'm glad I shot more than one now. I took elements from both of the previous videos that people dug, plus some advice from other people (Like Robert Scoble - he was like "Don't be afraid to tell people who the product is wrong for. Create exclusion.") and reshot it. I think at this point, the thing I'm understanding is that each video says something different to different people so I'm going to set up and do the Twitter broadcast with each piece of video.

Case in point - showed the Intro video from the other day to a guy who writes for dailydot.com and he was like "Boy - you handle the camera great." That was it - didn't care about the b/g, didn't care about what I wore. But that's what the goons cared about and so that's why I reshot it. Point is that I'm willing to work for people's support - I think the videos I shot, plus the one I'm shooting Monday - are proof of that.

I'm glad you dug the trailer. :)

TraderStav
May 19, 2006

OppositeOfLove posted:

I think the book trailer, the other videos and now this one - they're doing different things to different people. I'm glad I shot more than one now. I took elements from both of the previous videos that people dug, plus some advice from other people (Like Robert Scoble - he was like "Don't be afraid to tell people who the product is wrong for. Create exclusion.") and reshot it. I think at this point, the thing I'm understanding is that each video says something different to different people so I'm going to set up and do the Twitter broadcast with each piece of video.

I think his point is that 'people who like great stories' isn't a true niche that you are trying to cater to. Who likes crappy stories? If you had said 'people who like post-apocalyptic thrillers' that would niche it down properly and exclude those who need excluding to hit the point Scoble is making.

OppositeOfLove
Feb 11, 2009

TraderStav posted:

I think his point is that 'people who like great stories' isn't a true niche that you are trying to cater to. Who likes crappy stories? If you had said 'people who like post-apocalyptic thrillers' that would niche it down properly and exclude those who need excluding to hit the point Scoble is making.

Ahem ... A lot of people like crappy stories.

I did the 'people who like this will like Flotilla' in the previous vid and Scobe zeroed in on it. I followed the advice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TraderStav
May 19, 2006

OppositeOfLove posted:

Ahem ... A lot of people like crappy stories.

I did the 'people who like this will like Flotilla' in the previous vid and Scobe zeroed in on it. I followed the advice.

Touché.