Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mogambo
Jan 6, 2011

:hurr:
This has been a public service announcement to put me on ignore.
What if I did mushrooms while in a hot room? Does that count as exercise?

(By the way, be honest, has anyone here done mushrooms?)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

Mogambo posted:

(By the way, be honest, has anyone here done mushrooms?)

I-is my mic off?

Politicalrancor
Jan 29, 2008

Power of Pecota posted:

I-is my mic off?

SUBARU

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.
So I made a plugs theme last night. I did it in a fever dream...took me about 30 minutes (because I don't know how to use garage band at all). I realize this morning it isn't that good now though. Oh well. An Ode TO Farts And Procreation.

http://soundcloud.com/stammel/farts-remix/s-WzDEt

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

quote:

Earwolf ‏@earwolf

New episode of @ComedyBangBang drops at midnight PST. It'll make you wanna... WOMP IT UP!

Awwww yes!

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Eltoasto posted:

Awwww yes!

currently womping it

Politicalrancor
Jan 29, 2008

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I just got back from the live #SDCC COMEDY ABANGBANG SHOW!

Brett Gelman. Jon Daly (the golfer). The Choctaw. live.

Its pretty fuckin great. cool story, i got free tickets on twitter by bothering scott into giving them to me, in a completely nice way guys, dont worry.

anyway, gonna go womp it up like the rest of you clowns.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Man, Jessica St Clair is always hilarious. Love The Womp.

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

Dad's the son now.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

traveling midget posted:

Dad's the son now.

New No No!

Popelmon
Jan 24, 2010

wow
so spin
gently caress YOU ALL FOR TAKING MY POINTS :argh:.

Lugaloco
Jun 29, 2011

Ice to see you!

soggybagel posted:

So I made a plugs theme last night. I did it in a fever dream...took me about 30 minutes (because I don't know how to use garage band at all). I realize this morning it isn't that good now though. Oh well. An Ode TO Farts And Procreation.

http://soundcloud.com/stammel/farts-remix/s-WzDEt

If this doesn't get chosen as a plugs theme then Saucerman will have some explaining to do. I still don't like plugs though :colbert:

ElCondemn
Aug 7, 2005

Deadpool posted:

New No No!

I love Paul Rust, he's so loving funny. With St. Clair womping it up I'm just cracking up non stop at this episode.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Great episode, though I got the feeling Jerrod was lost the whole time. I'm sure he's a funny dude but the podcast seemed to have thrown him off.

Popelmon
Jan 24, 2010

wow
so spin

cams posted:

Great episode, though I got the feeling Jerrod was lost the whole time. I'm sure he's a funny dude but the podcast seemed to have thrown him off.

He got nothin'.

Edit: I think he was kinda intimidated. I guess he is a fan of the show and actually being there freaked him out a little. Look him up on Youtube. He is really funny!

Popelmon fucked around with this message at 21:44 on Jul 16, 2012

Greggy
Apr 14, 2007

Hands raw with high fives.
I thought Jerrod was really funny on this episode. He probably was a little intimidated, and maybe doesn't have as much of a background in improv (I have no idea about this), but he got to do plenty of funny things.

Politicalrancor
Jan 29, 2008

Deadpool posted:

New No No!

If you're texting in a movie, i can go home and draw a picture of you.

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
If like whacking weeds so much, then I'm gonna pay you for it!

ohshititsric
Jul 17, 2009

Greggy posted:

I thought Jerrod was really funny on this episode. He probably was a little intimidated, and maybe doesn't have as much of a background in improv (I have no idea about this), but he got to do plenty of funny things.

When he lost WYR for laughing and then followed up with "I got one thing to say... gently caress all y'all" was glorious.

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

You were so scary at night.
Jerrod was great. He took to Would You Rather? so fast, I was impressed.

Wompler and Paul Rust killed it too. The New No No's had me crying.

Ograbme
Jul 26, 2003

D--n it, how he nicks 'em
Jessica St. Clair tries her hardest to make me hate her and fails spectacularly every time.

Politicalrancor
Jan 29, 2008

LesterGroans posted:

I love that he was confused about Marissa's mom and SETH both being doctors and living in a condo. Jerrod was great, how dare anyone say otherwise. You get it lester.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

I've been making my way through some of the older episodes, and holy poo poo at Reggie Watts blowing up Paul Giamatti with the loop machine. Amazing.

Popelmon
Jan 24, 2010

wow
so spin
Which episode was that? That sounds amazing!

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Popelmon posted:

Which episode was that? That sounds amazing!

Episode 93, I believe it's the second time Adomian does Giamatti on the show.

ElCondemn
Aug 7, 2005

Ograbme posted:

Jessica St. Clair tries her hardest to make me hate her and fails spectacularly every time.

Everything about her shtick makes me feel like I should hate her but she does it so well, I just crack up.

Recently some people were complaining about the quality of CBB episodes since Jeff got involved. Two shows back to back that had me doubling over with laughter really proves they haven't dipped in quality. Of course not every show is this funny but the show really is still super consistent and funny as ever.

Conduit for Sale!
Apr 17, 2007

ElCondemn posted:

Recently some people were complaining about the quality of CBB episodes since Jeff got involved.

Everything always used to be better for some people. Those people are idiots.

Popelmon
Jan 24, 2010

wow
so spin

Worst Case Ontario posted:

Episode 93, I believe it's the second time Adomian does Giamatti on the show.

Thank you!

ElCondemn posted:

Everything about her shtick makes me feel like I should hate her but she does it so well, I just crack up.

I absolutely love this character. It might be my favorite CBB character even ahead of some of Andy Daly's characters.

The episode with Marissa and Listler was absolutely amazing. I listened to it on a train and people changed seats to get away from me because I was laughing too much.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
I fuckin love Jessica St. Claire and Paul Rust is just a joy. Jerrod seemed to really get into the flow of things by the end there, hopefully he starts popping up on other podcasts.

ElCondemn posted:

Two shows back to back that had me doubling over with laughter really proves they haven't dipped in quality.

I've skipped or stopped in the middle of more episodes in the past two months than ever before and it really proves they've significantly dipped in quality. See, I can do that too!

Greggy
Apr 14, 2007

Hands raw with high fives.

indigi posted:

I've skipped or stopped in the middle of more episodes in the past two months than ever before and it really proves they've significantly dipped in quality. See, I can do that too!

You can, but why do you?

Conduit for Sale!
Apr 17, 2007

Greggy posted:

You can, but why do you?

Jeff Ulrich makes him do it.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

Greggy posted:

You can, but why do you?

You know what, you're right. Why does anyone bother to post on a message board at all, even?!

Conduit for Sale!
Apr 17, 2007

indigi posted:

You know what, you're right. Why does anyone bother to post on a message board at all, even?!

Jeff Ulrich makes us do it.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

LesterGroans posted:

This is pretty much exactly what I was going to post. Jessica St. Clair and Paul Rust are always fun, but I didn't know about Jerrod at all before the episode, and I'm hoping he becomes a recurring guest now.

For people talking about the drop in quality, I thought 164/165 were pretty blah, but outside of that I've got no problems.

Politicalrancor
Jan 29, 2008

Power of Pecota posted:

This is pretty much exactly what I was going to post. Jessica St. Clair and Paul Rust are always fun, but I didn't know about Jerrod at all before the episode, and I'm hoping he becomes a recurring guest now.

For people talking about the drop in quality, I thought 164/165 were pretty blah, but outside of that I've got no problems.

I haven't liked andy kindler since he blocked me on twitter/was lame and that tony clifton episode looked really bad so I skipped em. pretty glad I did.

Outside of those, and some of 163, the show has been great.

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

You were so scary at night.

Politicalrancor posted:

I haven't liked andy kindler since he blocked me on twitter/was lame and that tony clifton episode looked really bad so I skipped em. pretty glad I did.

Outside of those, and some of 163, the show has been great.

The Tony Clifton one is surprisingly good. I was really hesitant, but Ben Schwartz nails it in that ep.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Love Paul Rust. I feel like the episode with all the dudes in Don't Stop or We'll Die doesn't ever really get mentioned, but it's one of my favorites due to how loving stupid it is

emgeejay
Dec 8, 2007

indigi posted:

NEW NO-NO: If you can stop listening to podcasts, well, uh, guess what: I should be able to stop listening to your podcast!

GraPar
Jun 2, 2011

xbilkis posted:

Love Paul Rust. I feel like the episode with all the dudes in Don't Stop or We'll Die doesn't ever really get mentioned, but it's one of my favorites due to how loving stupid it is

But seriously, we met under a bridge.

Another recent good one that only got one post about it here at the time is Bobcat Goldthwait/PFT as Garry Marhsall - interesting interview (where Scott basically goads Bobcat into calling out Jay Mohr) and at one point Scott refers to Garry as Paul, which is always a treat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fil5000
Jun 23, 2003

HOLD ON GUYS I'M POSTING ABOUT INTERNET ROBOTS

GraPar posted:

But seriously, we met under a bridge.

Another recent good one that only got one post about it here at the time is Bobcat Goldthwait/PFT as Garry Marhsall - interesting interview (where Scott basically goads Bobcat into calling out Jay Mohr) and at one point Scott refers to Garry as Paul, which is always a treat.

I woudn't say he GOADS him particularly - Goldthwait says earlier in the interview that he doesn't really like going on shows just to talk about his feud with Mohr, but he does on CBB because of the way it comes up. In fact isn't it HIM that brings it up by talking about some other podcast he went on where that was the first thing they asked him?

And yeah, I loving LOVE PFT as Mr Marshall ("Please, call me Garry!").