Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DangerDummy!
Jul 7, 2009

jimma posted:

To me, most of the humor in this one lies in how awful this attempted "black" accent is. Who is he trying to sound like, Harry Belafonte?

But even so, it's only the second-worst impression of a black American on record -- Sal's version of Governor Patterson takes the cake. "Approachin' da podiums ..."

Goin's to ma lef's.

Does anyone remember that black haunted house bit Sal & Richard did? That was so unbelievably, painfully unfunny.

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=NFdg45-uW6w

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beergod
Nov 1, 2004
NOBODY WANTS TO SEE PICTURES OF YOUR UGLY FUCKING KIDS YOU DIPSHIT
The worst (best) ever is gilberts president Obama.

I's bes the president.

I'll have the watermelon salad.

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

Why does JD have the same hair as my sister?

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

Former Human posted:

Why does JD have the same hair as my sister?

Dave Grohl if he was real fat and untalented.

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax

beergod posted:

The worst (best) ever is gilberts president Obama.

I'm sorry, but Jon Hamm just got an Emmy nomination for this impression:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxLNTWmW-jo

As funny as Gilbert is, he never got an award for his President Obama impression.

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world

DangerDummy! posted:

Goin's to ma lef's.

Does anyone remember that black haunted house bit Sal & Richard did? That was so unbelievably, painfully unfunny.

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=NFdg45-uW6w

The only thing funny associated with that bit was during the Sal apology tape while Richard is trying to console Sal he says "You better not redo the black haunted house bit"

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Mr Lance Murdock posted:

The only thing funny associated with that bit was during the Sal apology tape while Richard is trying to console Sal he says "You better not redo the black haunted house bit"

Richard: always the best: :3:

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Mr Lance Murdock posted:

"Boy, Richard is the worst adviser..."

sedative
Mar 20, 2003

‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ :allears:
Howard has a picture of Robin in his dressing room :stare:

EngineerJoe
Aug 8, 2004
-=whore=-

sedative posted:

That's not so odd to me... She's probably the most important person in his life.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

sedative posted:

One of Robin, two of Bianca, and three of Beth. I'm not a big photo person, but that seems like a lot of poo poo cluttering up the table. (Although I'm sure it's a pretty huge table, and has room to spare.)

Upon further review, there are four Beth photos (she's in one of the dog pictures).

sedative
Mar 20, 2003

‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ :allears:
No daughters

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

sedative posted:

No daughters

Does Beth do anything at all with his family? Anytime his parents or kids are around Beth is in another room or out with her friends.

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades
She printed up a picture of her and her cat, oh lordy loo.

Yeah, having a picture of Robin is totally normal. Why wouldn't he have a picture of her?

Now a picture of Fred, that would be another story.

null_user01013 fucked around with this message at 19:24 on Jul 23, 2012

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

HELLO THERE I COME FROM THE FUTURE

sedative posted:

She is one of his oldest and closest friends.
Don't you have photos of close friends in your house?

I'm more weirded out by the number of Beth photos.

sedative posted:

No daughters

Good catch. That's loving strange. Especially because he used to claim his two youngest "adored" Beth.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

sedative posted:

No daughters

I... didn't notice that at first. Maybe he moved them out of the camera's line of sight, to protect their privacy? (Probably not.)

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world
Rumors use to swirl that all his daughters hated Beth and wanted nothing to do with her.

Take it with a grain of salt considering where these rumors originated.

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
:tinfoil: No pictures of his parents? :tinfoil:

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything
If it was Robin's dressing room she would have six pictures of herself.

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Beth looks like a skeleton.

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

I'm curious if Robin had another procedure (or is getting chemo for a malignancy) and they've decided not to discuss that stuff on the air anymore. She could have returned to the studio by now after having a tumor removed.

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

I'm guessing that since they haven't spoken about it on air, that it's something pretty serious, and she just wants to deal with it privately.
Robin, if anything, has always been intensely private. (for the Stern Show)
Howard, no doubt respects that.

[edit: Also I have to admit, during a recent discussion with my fiancee about celebrities we're allowed to gently caress, I realized that I'd definitely do Robin. I never really thought she was attractive, and now I feel like I should be writing songs about her brown mound.]

Manifest fucked around with this message at 03:24 on Jul 24, 2012

The Extrapolator
Dec 14, 2006

Now what the fuck are some of these god damn questions?
I don't get the Beth pictures because she is probably there at his side each night of AGT.

Also jd looks like Margaret cho now

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

Former Human posted:

I'm curious if Robin had another procedure (or is getting chemo for a malignancy) and they've decided not to discuss that stuff on the air anymore. She could have returned to the studio by now after having a tumor removed.

Possibly. I had sort of assumed she had a colostomy bag or something and it's just easier and more comfortable for her to stay at home.

Sam I Am
Aug 6, 2004

You're a lucky, lucky boy 'cause you know why? You get to drink from, the fire hose!
I really want to know what kind of wacky treatment she is probably doing on her own.

What kind of wacky drinks and shamans is she working with?

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
Is it possible she had something like this before? I remember her saying years ago that the reason for her health kick was "I was going to die".

I assumed that maybe she had mental issues like depression so she changed her lifestyle in order to be healthier.

If she had a tumor or something before it would explain why she's tried every wacky infomercial cure all for the last 6 years and poo poo on modern medicine.

chiz
Sep 28, 2002
She said that 9-11 made her realize that she needed to get in shape since she wouldn't have been able to go down the stairs fast enough at the WTC.

Granted she didnt loving do anything about it until five or six years after 9-11

I don't know why or from where she comes up with this absolute horse-poo poo but man is it infuriating.

qbert
Oct 23, 2003

It's both thrilling and terrifying.

Sam I Am posted:

I really want to know what kind of wacky treatment she is probably doing on her own.

What kind of wacky drinks and shamans is she working with?

None. Robin talks a big alternative medicine game but I guarantee that she ran straight to Western medicine once the poo poo hit the fan.

POCKET CHOMP
Jul 20, 2003

me irl.
I haven't listened to the show in a long while but she pretty much admitted as much once, saying something like Western medicine was better in emergency situations or something and she would still embrace it if she needed it, but that the alternative stuff was just better at promoting overall "wellness" or some hogwash.

picosecond
Dec 9, 2006

one millionth of one millionth of a second

POCKET CHOMP posted:

I haven't listened to the show in a long while but she pretty much admitted as much once, saying something like Western medicine was better in emergency situations or something and she would still embrace it if she needed it, but that the alternative stuff was just better at promoting overall "wellness" or some hogwash.

I dated a girl who said that same thing, almost exactly. I always saw it as cognitive dissonance - she justified her need to see a real doctor the day she was really sick by putting real medicine and what she did in different domains, because she didn't want to face the possibility of her crazy Eastern rituals actually not doing much good. I see how it might be the same for Robin -- this wacky alternative stuff makes her feel better somehow, so she keeps doing it until something bad actually happens. At that point, poo poo gets real but she can't admit the other stuff wasn't helping (or was only helping minimally) - she's too emotionally invested in the stuff. So Robin pulls this divide between the two things out of her rear end and voila - instant justification. Now, gimme the meds before I die.

How do people come to this belief that modern medicine is inherently bad? Do that many people have lovely doctors?

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

Sand Monster posted:

Possibly. I had sort of assumed she had a colostomy bag or something and it's just easier and more comfortable for her to stay at home.

A catheter with a urine bag maybe, since the tumor was on her bladder.

Bonzo posted:

Is it possible she had something like this before? I remember her saying years ago that the reason for her health kick was "I was going to die".

She claimed she had some sort of inflammation syndrome that caused her pain and also to gain weight. Of course in reality she was an older woman with a bad diet, and the extra pounds were causing her discomfort. When she lost weight it all cleared up, but Robin wants to be special so she attributed it to Green Drink and other wacky poo poo.

Pilot Jim
Aug 23, 2007
Sorry if I'm late to the party, but I ran across this today and thought it was disturbingly funny. Ever wanted to watch Howard and Robin bang? How about Lisa G.? Well thank god we now have the official Howard Stern Show XXX Parody.

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades
The 45 minutes of the Gary look alike eating shrimp and masturbating alone was pretty good.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
"Bawf, orange juice."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEuARoD6RlY

Just because I love the orange juice story so much.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFdwD3bcJHg

prefect fucked around with this message at 22:40 on Jul 24, 2012

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

Does anyone have the clip where Gilbert does his Obama impersonation?
I need it to help settle an argument about when racism is and isn't funny.

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades
Then show them some of Sal's stuff and say, here, see the difference? Gilbert is a comedian making a joke and he knows this, Sal is just plain dumb and racist.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

AxeManiac posted:

Then show them some of Sal's stuff and say, here, see the difference? Gilbert is a comedian making a joke and he knows this, Sal is just plain dumb and racist.

"She's the one with the kid, she's the one who should do the apology!"

Smeep
Jan 20, 2004

Call me immature but I'm loving Shitgate, which apparently is still going on. Because, as Shuli said on the Wrap-Up Show: "Just like in Aurora, there are many questions that still need to be answered."

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Manifest posted:

Does anyone have the clip where Gilbert does his Obama impersonation?
I need it to help settle an argument about when racism is and isn't funny.

Haven't found the clip yet, but it was January 13, 2010: http://www.marksfriggin.com/news10/1-11.htm#wed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
Rodney, we's gone aks you a ketchen!