Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
I don't get it either. They have a couple Packers limited jerseys on nflshop.com, but they didn't have any when I was up in Green Bay at the Packer Pro Shop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schwack
Jan 31, 2003

Someone needs to stop this! Sherman has lost his mind! Peyton is completely unable to defend himself out there!
My understanding is that it all stems from some production difficulties in South America. Last I heard, mid-late August was when they hoped to have everything available.

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

All I know is I rather have two jersey's than one but if it comes down to it I'm ordering an Elite for opening day.

GLOSS
Apr 10, 2005

PEARL GROWLS "TAKE OFF THAT SHIRT, STEVEN." I COMPLY, REVEALING THE FULL LENGTH SHIRT TATTOO. PEARL RETREATS INTO HER GEM, DEFEATED.
We got some Brady Limiteds in at work last week, so they do exist. They fit pretty similar to the normal replicas, I wasn't overly impressed with them...

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Anyone order a Chinese knockoff Nike jersey yet?

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
If you looking for cheap real Reeboks, see if you have a Reebok outlet store near you. I went to one today looking for something else and they had a TON of jersies. This one was in south Jersey so they had lots of Eagles, Vicks, Jacksons, McCoys, Babins...a rack or two of Steelers, a bunch of Vikings APs, and Saints. Lots of Jets too, Sanchez, Holmes, etc. They were $35 and they had a decent selection of sizes.

There was also a bunch of the Rebok NFL apparel line t-shirts, sweatshirts, etc. I got a Manning 10 t-shirt for 5 bucks.

The woman who rang me out happened to be the manager and told me that they were still getting steady stock and that they were allowed to sell all their NFL inventory through March of next year.

bhsman
Feb 10, 2008

by exmarx
I want to get a Texans jersey, but every online store seems to have those screen-printed letters or w/e and after seeing a friend's jersey deteriorate over time I'd rather have a hand-sewn one. Should I be looking for the 'Limited' jerseys only or are there other options?

MissileWaster
Jul 2, 2007

Remember that one time you totally botched that snap?

bhsman posted:

I want to get a Texans jersey, but every online store seems to have those screen-printed letters or w/e and after seeing a friend's jersey deteriorate over time I'd rather have a hand-sewn one. Should I be looking for the 'Limited' jerseys only or are there other options?

The Gameday Nike jerseys don't seem to be like the old replica Reeboks so they probably won't deteriorate the same way. But the sewn ones do look nicer, imo, so you'd want to be on the lookout for the Limited or Elite in Nike, or try to find a Premier or Authentic Reebok on sale.

Even with the deteriorating thing, the Reebok replica jersey shouldn't run you more than 25-30 dollars, in store or online (like eBay or something), so that's still not too bad a price if you can find your size.

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

davecrazy posted:

If you looking for cheap real Reeboks, see if you have a Reebok outlet store near you. I went to one today looking for something else and they had a TON of jersies. This one was in south Jersey so they had lots of Eagles, Vicks, Jacksons, McCoys, Babins...a rack or two of Steelers, a bunch of Vikings APs, and Saints. Lots of Jets too, Sanchez, Holmes, etc. They were $35 and they had a decent selection of sizes.

There was also a bunch of the Rebok NFL apparel line t-shirts, sweatshirts, etc. I got a Manning 10 t-shirt for 5 bucks.

The woman who rang me out happened to be the manager and told me that they were still getting steady stock and that they were allowed to sell all their NFL inventory through March of next year.

Did they have any 49ers stuff? I'm in Jersey.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.

KidDynamite posted:

Did they have any 49ers stuff? I'm in Jersey.

A whole rack of Patrick Willis. The one in Jackson, NJ.

http://www.factoryoutletstores.info/outlet-stores/reebok-in-new-jersey.html

davecrazy fucked around with this message at 05:28 on Aug 9, 2012

bhsman
Feb 10, 2008

by exmarx

MissileWaster posted:

The Gameday Nike jerseys don't seem to be like the old replica Reeboks so they probably won't deteriorate the same way. But the sewn ones do look nicer, imo, so you'd want to be on the lookout for the Limited or Elite in Nike, or try to find a Premier or Authentic Reebok on sale.

Even with the deteriorating thing, the Reebok replica jersey shouldn't run you more than 25-30 dollars, in store or online (like eBay or something), so that's still not too bad a price if you can find your size.

I found a vendor on eBay that does the sewn ones for around $60, seemed like a good deal compared to what other online shops were asking for. They even had a blue Cushing jersey rather than just the usual Schaub/Foster/Johnson ones. Not that there's anything wrong with that. :shobon:

mints
Aug 15, 2001

Living on past glories
That vendor is probably selling fakes, and if you get a group of people together to order 10 or more you can get the same thing they're selling for 20-28 a jersey.

bhsman
Feb 10, 2008

by exmarx

mints posted:

That vendor is probably selling fakes, and if you get a group of people together to order 10 or more you can get the same thing they're selling for 20-28 a jersey.

This was the one I was looking at.

mints
Aug 15, 2001

Living on past glories
99% sure he's selling fakes. Even at a deep discount authentics still cost more than $60, he's got a ton of different teams and going from the ones I've seen for real in person, he's selling fake Saints gear since they never sold the Brees jersey with the Captain patch to the public. Also he's using stock pictures and asking for a 10 day turnaround on getting the jersey shipped out.

Not that there's anything wrong with getting the fakes, but like I said you can cut out the middle man if you get a group of friends together and go in on it, and if you look around you can find the real thing from Reebok for not much more than what he's charging.

bhsman
Feb 10, 2008

by exmarx

mints posted:

99% sure he's selling fakes. Even at a deep discount authentics still cost more than $60, he's got a ton of different teams and going from the ones I've seen for real in person, he's selling fake Saints gear since they never sold the Brees jersey with the Captain patch to the public. Also he's using stock pictures and asking for a 10 day turnaround on getting the jersey shipped out.

Not that there's anything wrong with getting the fakes, but like I said you can cut out the middle man if you get a group of friends together and go in on it, and if you look around you can find the real thing from Reebok for not much more than what he's charging.

My friends either already have their Saints jersey or don't care about football. :(

EDIT: I may just go with the 'fake' considering the seller's grade and the fact that it's not one of the goddamned pervasive printed-ons, though.

bhsman fucked around with this message at 06:41 on Aug 9, 2012

KettleWL
Dec 28, 2010
Those aren't even Nike jerseys though, just old or fake Reeboks.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.
I was at the Reebok Outlet at the Great Mall in Milpitas. No Seahawks stuff, but a ton of Oakland, San Diego, San Francisco, Polamalu, and Brees. Starting around $20.

loving Steelers...

milquetoast child
Jun 27, 2003

literally
Is there any place to get official Raiders Zubaz pants still?

Is Nike making those?

NattyBo
Sep 20, 2004

Football Team.
Just seeing the Skins in their new Nike digs. They look phenomenal, IMO. BTW, the gold pants are back. :D

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

NattyBo posted:

Just seeing the Skins in their new Nike digs. They look phenomenal, IMO. BTW, the gold pants are back. :D

RG3 looks good in gold tights.

mints
Aug 15, 2001

Living on past glories

JosephStalinVEVO posted:

Is there any place to get official Raiders Zubaz pants still?

Is Nike making those?

https://www.zubaz.com

Not sure if you're serious, but I am, I totally want to show up at my friend's weekly gathering at least once wearing black and gold zubaz.

Adjectivist Philosophy
Oct 6, 2003

When you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you.

NattyBo posted:

I thought I heard they were ditching the yellow pants this season. Hopefully this means I was misinformed: the gold pants are far and away my favorite look on the Skins.

eaglesmerlin1
Mar 29, 2010

Pron on VHS posted:

I tried looking for some but dhgate is done selling them.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I bit the bullet and ordered a Nike. Got a blue Nicks to replace my worn out and doesn't fit anymore Reebok one.

I also picked up a few of those Dri-FIT t-shirts, because they're loving awesome to wear under something like a jersey when your sitting in the sun for 4 hours and its hot out.

The Extrapolator
Dec 14, 2006

Now what the fuck are some of these god damn questions?

Pron on VHS posted:

This was posted on reddit about a month ago regarding somebody's order.
http://www.reddit.com/r/nfl/comments/w3ztb/rnfl_heres_my_experience_buying_chinese_knockoff/

Schwack
Jan 31, 2003

Someone needs to stop this! Sherman has lost his mind! Peyton is completely unable to defend himself out there!

davecrazy posted:

I bit the bullet and ordered a Nike. Got a blue Nicks to replace my worn out and doesn't fit anymore Reebok one.

I also picked up a few of those Dri-FIT t-shirts, because they're loving awesome to wear under something like a jersey when your sitting in the sun for 4 hours and its hot out.

Dri fit shirts are just awesome all the time. I can't even wear regular t shirts anymore.

vvv They definitely sell 7 7/8... I know because... I've got a fat head too.

Schwack fucked around with this message at 05:06 on Aug 12, 2012

MissileWaster
Jul 2, 2007

Remember that one time you totally botched that snap?

davecrazy posted:

Did you get regular Dri-FIT t-shirts, or the Hypercool 2.0 or whatever it's called, the one with the vent things on the sides and backs? Cause I have two of those for the Texas Rangers and plan on getting one for the Cowboys, those shirts own so hard, especially for wearing under a jersey. Hell, sometimes I just go out or lounge around the apartment in one, those vents are awesome when you catch a good breeze through the side, and they definitely help keep cool when wearing a jersey over it.

I bit the bullet on a New Era cap even though my size is literally the only one they don't sell (7 7/8). I bought a size 8, it's a little big but once it's been broken in a little it should be good. I got the white one with the D on it since that one will match my jersey a bit better than the other one I want to buy (the blue one with the Cowboys star on the front). It's a New Era, so I already knew what kind of quality to expect from it, but it's still a cool hat. I just wish for the white one they would have gone with the lighter blue that is used on the white Cowboys jersey rather than the team color navy blue so it would have matched better, but whatevs.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

The one with the vents. I got two Mets ones and love them.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

... Eh.

het
Nov 14, 2002

A dark black past
is my most valued
possession
Jesus are those real? they look terrible.

Jaysus
Sep 17, 2004

"Hey, did you see my game against the Detroit Lions?"
psh, those shits were awesome looking on the field in person

i want a grey jersey

bhsman
Feb 10, 2008

by exmarx
The Oregon Seaducks :haw:

Jaysus
Sep 17, 2004

"Hey, did you see my game against the Detroit Lions?"
gently caress yeah, i hope we get new uniforms for the super bowl and nfc championship.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
I could take them or leave them.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

het posted:

Jesus are those real? they look terrible.

Yes, that is our offensive line and yes they put the offensive in offensive line. Seriously that hands to the face is pretty obvious.

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Those Seahawks jerseys are an affront to God, Country, and Aesthetics.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
The away jerseys look a lot better.

BRB MAKIN BACON
Mar 22, 2007

I am Tuxedo Mask.
Russell Wilson, look into your heart and find the warrior within.
It is your destiny.

~:Seattle Seahawks:~
Honestly they are growing on me after my initial revulsion. They look good when the team is out there playing. I still loathe the shoulder swoop though. A lot. I'm excited to see the away package.

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.
I didn't know it would be so stupid.

BRB MAKIN BACON posted:

I still loathe the shoulder swoop though.

I hate the shoulder swoop, and the stupid wing pattern on the pant stripe. Just way too much going on. Love how they look from the front (shoulder stripe on front rules), though, and the newish colors are better.

Best thing about them is that they're fun to watch, because they always get a reaction (good or bad). Suits the team.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sba
Jul 9, 2001

bae
I sort of like them.

• Locked thread