Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Absurd Alhazred posted:

There's a page called the Angry White Guy Blog on Facebook, whose posts a friend who is slowly going off the deep end keeps liking. For example, the following enlightening conversation, started by a weird-looking image of the Obamas.

quote:

Responder 4: There is a person right behind her. fyi

Of all the idiots this is the only one who actually got it right. (The hand is Michelle's mom's)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arglebargle III
Feb 21, 2006

Bruce Leroy posted:

Yeah, there are many bays in the US, but most people understand that Kavak is referring to the San Francisco Bay area.

This annoys the people of other Bay Areas though, and there are a lot of us. Collectively I have no doubt that the people annoyed by this blithely dismissive attitude outnumber San Francisco Bay Area residents, considering the population represented by this incomplete list.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

ultimateforce posted:

Sorry not-Orlando-livers. Wrap it up. :smug:

http://www.eatdrinkandbelazy.com/

Oh gently caress yes, Lazy Moon. They opened up shop when I was going to UCF. Delivered a pizza so loving big it almost wouldn't fit through my apartment door.

Pie in the sky had better options, though. Looks like they've since closed, though.

Sorry not-Omaha-livers. Wrap it up :smugdog:

http://www.pitchpizzeria.com

e: http://nightflightpizza.com

andrew smash
Jun 26, 2006

smooth soul

Arglebargle III posted:

This annoys the people of other Bay Areas though, and there are a lot of us. Collectively I have no doubt that the people annoyed by this blithely dismissive attitude outnumber San Francisco Bay Area residents, considering the population represented by this incomplete list.
are you seriously going to bitch about this? Bay Area means San francisco in the national lexicon and you should deal with it. What a completely asinine thing to get huffy over.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

clayburn posted:

Are bumper stickers cool here?

That bumper sticker would be cool ANYWHERE.

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe

The Entire Universe posted:

Oh gently caress yes, Lazy Moon. They opened up shop when I was going to UCF. Delivered a pizza so loving big it almost wouldn't fit through my apartment door.

Pie in the sky had better options, though. Looks like they've since closed, though.

Sorry not-Omaha-livers. Wrap it up :smugdog:

http://www.pitchpizzeria.com

e: http://nightflightpizza.com

Why would you put night flight :cry:

Aeka 2.0
Nov 16, 2000

:ohdear: Have you seen my apex seals? I seem to have lost them.

Dinosaur Gum

clayburn posted:

Are bumper stickers cool here?

GOD BLESS MY RACISM!

This poo poo really loving annoys me. My wife was an ESL student and I can loving guarantee she now is more productive and makes more money than that shithead.

I guess he is abusing his "stupid privilege" with his bad grammar.

Aeka 2.0 fucked around with this message at 19:21 on Aug 12, 2012

Dradien
Jun 24, 2005
Ask me about shrimp.

Aeka 2.0 posted:

GOD BLESS MY RACISM!

This poo poo really loving annoys me. My wife was an ESL student and I can loving guarantee she now is more productive and makes more money than that shithead.

I guess he is abusing his "stupid privilege" with his bad grammar.

When I see this poo poo on Facebook, I always retort with America has no official language, and there are people that speak Spanish naively and are American Citizens, like people from Puerto Rico.

Always pisses them "English or GTFO" people off.

Aeka 2.0
Nov 16, 2000

:ohdear: Have you seen my apex seals? I seem to have lost them.

Dinosaur Gum

Dradien posted:

When I see this poo poo on Facebook, I always retort with America has no official language, and there are people that speak Spanish naively and are American Citizens, like people from Puerto Rico.

Always pisses them "English or GTFO" people off.

I see this crap a lot in Southern California. I live east of Los Angeles in a really red county so you get this really weird mix of angry white people and Mexican immigrants. Lots of Spanish billboards and local Mexican newspapers.
I recently was enjoying some good Mexican eating at a mom and pops place. A guy came in, picked up a paper that was on the counter, and scoffed that it wasn't in English and gave the people behind the counter poo poo. It was classy.

Then there's the ones that I have yet to figure out that are prominent in my area. Mexican Republicans who despise the immigrants and want them to speak English.

mugrim
Mar 2, 2007

The same eye cannot both look up to heaven and down to earth.

Aeka 2.0 posted:

Then there's the ones that I have yet to figure out that are prominent in my area. Mexican Republicans who despise the immigrants and want them to speak English.

FYGM is a fairly egalitarian phenomena, and that's assuming it's not just a subclass within the racial class (People with lighter skin hating those with darker skin happens a lot in Mexico).

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Aeka 2.0 posted:

I see this crap a lot in Southern California. I live east of Los Angeles in a really red county so you get this really weird mix of angry white people and Mexican immigrants. Lots of Spanish billboards and local Mexican newspapers.
I recently was enjoying some good Mexican eating at a mom and pops place. A guy came in, picked up a paper that was on the counter, and scoffed that it wasn't in English and gave the people behind the counter poo poo. It was classy.

Here in Houston it's almost exclusively coming from middle class or higher white people with stories like 'get this I was at a taco stand and that motherfucker was speaking Spanish! It took two tries to order my food and pay!'

Like, these people who do this never have had their life actually harmed or made harder by this poo poo, they just have a mild inconvenience or something and lose their poo poo.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Glitterbomber posted:

Here in Houston it's almost exclusively coming from middle class or higher white people with stories like 'get this I was at a taco stand and that motherfucker was speaking Spanish! It took two tries to order my food and pay!'

Like, these people who do this never have had their life actually harmed or made harder by this poo poo, they just have a mild inconvenience or something and lose their poo poo.
These same people will probably go on vacation in Europe, particularly France, and be flabbergasted, absolutely flabbergasted that the locals don't speak English.

The Rokstar
Aug 19, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

Absurd Alhazred posted:

These same people will probably go on vacation in Europe, particularly France, and be flabbergasted, absolutely flabbergasted that the locals don't speak English.
Why would you want to go to some godless commie country like Europe when all of the best stuff in the whole world is right here in Murika? :bahgawd:

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

The Rokstar posted:

Why would you want to go to some godless commie country like Europe when all of the best stuff in the whole world is right here in Murika? :bahgawd:
Plenty of American tourists around when I was visiting Paris. Including one who got a dirty look from a bartender for just assuming she would respond in English. My conversational French is abysmal, but at least I was trying, and for that, even Parisians have been most appreciative and forgiving.

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Entrapta fucking loves robots

Grimey Drawer
Ah, election season. I've just defriended three acquaintances for sharing the same "welcome to the republican party" message. The one about telling a little girl to do yard work, get paid $50 and then give that money to a homeless guy.

Once again, it's an angry white middle class blue collar workers with a Romney like. Congrats on voting against your own interests.

beergod
Nov 1, 2004
NOBODY WANTS TO SEE PICTURES OF YOUR UGLY FUCKING KIDS YOU DIPSHIT
By Lloyd Marcus
<Untitled331.jpg>
As millions of my fellow Americans, I am outraged, devastated and extremely angry by the democrat's unbelievable arrogance and disdain for We The People. Despite our screaming "no" from the rooftops, they forced Obamacare down our throats. Please forgive me for using the following crude saying, but it is very appropriate to describe what has happened. "Don't urinate on me and tell me it's raining."

Democrats say their mission is to give all Americans health care. The democrats are lying. Signing Obamacare into law against our will and the Constitution is tyranny and step one of their hideous goal of having as many Americans as possible dependent on government, thus controlling our lives and fulfilling Obama's promise to fundamentally transform America .

I keep asking myself. How did our government move so far from the normal procedures of getting things done? Could a white president have so successfully pulled off shredding the Constitution to further his agenda? I think not.

Ironically, proving America is completely the opposite of the evil racist country they relentlessly accuse her of being, progressives used America 's goodness, guilt and sense of fair play against her. In their quest to destroy America as we know it, progressives borrowed a brilliant scheme from Greek mythology. They offered America a modern day Trojan Horse, a beautifully crafted golden shiny new black man as a presidential candidate. Democrat Joe Biden lauded Obama as the first clean and articulate African American candidate. Democrat Harry Reid said Obama only uses a black dialect when he wants.

White America relished the opportunity to vote for a black man naively believing they would never suffer the pain of being called racist again. Black Americans viewed casting their vote for Obama as the ultimate Affirmative Action for America 's sins of the past.

Then there were the entitlement loser voters who said, "I'm votin' for the black dude who promises to take from those rich SOBs and give to me."

Just as the deceived Trojans dragged the beautifully crafted Trojan Horse into Troy as a symbol of their victory, deceived Americans embraced the progressive's young, handsome, articulate and so called moderate black presidential candidate as a symbol of their liberation from accusation of being a racist nation. Also like the Trojan Horse, Obama was filled with the enemy hiding inside.

Sunday, March 21, 2010, a secret door opened in Obama, the shiny golden black man. A raging army of democrats charged out. Without mercy, they began their vicious bloody slaughter of every value, freedom and institution we Americans hold dear; launching the end of America as we know it.

Wielding swords of votes reeking with the putrid odor of back door deals, the democrats landed a severe death blow to America and individual rights by passing Obamacare.

The mainstream liberal media has been relentlessly badgering the Tea Party movement with accusations of racism. Because I am a black tea party patriot, I am bombarded with interviewers asking me the same veiled question. "Why are you siding with these white racists against America 's first African American president?" I defend my fellow patriots who are white stating, These patriots do not give a hoot about Obama's skin color. They simply love their country and oppose his radical agenda. Obama's race is not an issue."

Recently, I have come to believe that perhaps I am wrong about Obama's race not being an issue. In reality, Obama's presidency has everything to do with racism, but not from the Tea Party movement. Progressives and Obama have exploited his race from the rookie senator's virtually unchallenged presidential campaign to his unprecedented bullying of America into Obamacare. Obama's race trumped all normal media scrutiny of him as a presidential candidate and most recently even the Constitution of the United States . Obamacare forces all Americans to purchase health care which is clearly unconstitutional.

No white president could get away with boldly and arrogantly thwarting the will of the American people and ignoring laws. President Clinton tried universal health care. Bush tried social security reform. The American people said "No" to both presidents' proposals and it was the end of it. So how can Obama get away with giving the American people "the finger?" The answer: He is black.

The mainstream liberal media continues to portray all who oppose Obama in any way as racist. Despite a list of failed policies, overreaches into the private sector, violations of the Constitution and planned destructive legislation too numerous to mention in this article, many Americans are still fearful of criticizing our first black president. Incredible.

My fellow Americans, you must not continue to allow yourselves to be "played" and intimidated by Obama's race or the historical context of his presidency. If we are to save America , the greatest nation on the planet, Obama must be defeated.

SHARE THIS WITH AMERICA ! ! ! !

mugrim
Mar 2, 2007

Remember, being black is a massive advantage in the presidential election, which is why we've had such trouble getting a non-black president into office ever since the 'so called' civil rights movement. I mean really, did you see when Sharpton almost clenched victory from the DNC?! Jesse Jackson!? I mean we should all count our good graces that Frederick Douglas's nomination for the presidency did not cause an avalanche historically because he could have shredded the constitution to make us slaves to the government!

Like this is what the guy is actually proposing. This is essentially his viewpoint. I don't understand how you can hold that belief given a historic context.

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
As a student of history I have learned that virtually everyone has no sense of historical context and when you inform them they say you don't know the real facts. This has become worse since Glenn :beck:.

myron cope
Apr 21, 2009

Does it really count as "shredding the Constitution" when the Supreme Court rules on it and says it's ok? That's sorta the ballgame there. Do we know more than the Supreme Court? I mean, I think Scalia is a pretty massive rear end in a top hat but I think they have a few years of experience on the subject.

(If the SCOTUS ruled against Obamacare they'd be trumpeting the "checks and balances" and whatnot)

Also I stopped reading at the "shredding the Constitution" part. Did I miss anything good??

mugrim
Mar 2, 2007

I mean technically the mere fact Obama isn't being used as 3/5ths a person for the purpose of representation is an affront to the constitution. The constitution isn't all that great in it's original form (See: The Senate) and basically requires the complete disregard for it the moment it's in the way of progress to support a modern society.

The deification of the Founders and the Constitution is extremely damaging.

N. Senada posted:

As a student of history I have learned that virtually everyone has no sense of historical context and when you inform them they say you don't know the real facts. This has become worse since Glenn :beck:.

I'm talking about the historic context of "There's never been a black president before Obama". It's really nonsensical to know he's the first black president but believe that it's an advantage without any disadvantage.

Escape_GOAT
May 20, 2004

Boondock Saint posted:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/video/2012/aug/01/ten-reasons-obama-six-video

Hey if Romney and his people can't convince you to not vote for Obama...

Seriously, what the gently caress is wrong with parents like this?

I am totally not surprised that the parents of that kid own a big loving pickup truck.

Bruce Leroy
Jun 10, 2010

beergod posted:

By Lloyd Marcus
<Untitled331.jpg>
As millions of my fellow Americans, I am outraged, devastated and extremely angry by the democrat's unbelievable arrogance and disdain for We The People. Despite our screaming "no" from the rooftops, they forced Obamacare down our throats. Please forgive me for using the following crude saying, but it is very appropriate to describe what has happened. "Don't urinate on me and tell me it's raining."

Democrats say their mission is to give all Americans health care. The democrats are lying. Signing Obamacare into law against our will and the Constitution is tyranny and step one of their hideous goal of having as many Americans as possible dependent on government, thus controlling our lives and fulfilling Obama's promise to fundamentally transform America .

I keep asking myself. How did our government move so far from the normal procedures of getting things done? Could a white president have so successfully pulled off shredding the Constitution to further his agenda? I think not.

Ironically, proving America is completely the opposite of the evil racist country they relentlessly accuse her of being, progressives used America 's goodness, guilt and sense of fair play against her. In their quest to destroy America as we know it, progressives borrowed a brilliant scheme from Greek mythology. They offered America a modern day Trojan Horse, a beautifully crafted golden shiny new black man as a presidential candidate. Democrat Joe Biden lauded Obama as the first clean and articulate African American candidate. Democrat Harry Reid said Obama only uses a black dialect when he wants.

White America relished the opportunity to vote for a black man naively believing they would never suffer the pain of being called racist again. Black Americans viewed casting their vote for Obama as the ultimate Affirmative Action for America 's sins of the past.

Then there were the entitlement loser voters who said, "I'm votin' for the black dude who promises to take from those rich SOBs and give to me."

Just as the deceived Trojans dragged the beautifully crafted Trojan Horse into Troy as a symbol of their victory, deceived Americans embraced the progressive's young, handsome, articulate and so called moderate black presidential candidate as a symbol of their liberation from accusation of being a racist nation. Also like the Trojan Horse, Obama was filled with the enemy hiding inside.

Sunday, March 21, 2010, a secret door opened in Obama, the shiny golden black man. A raging army of democrats charged out. Without mercy, they began their vicious bloody slaughter of every value, freedom and institution we Americans hold dear; launching the end of America as we know it.

Wielding swords of votes reeking with the putrid odor of back door deals, the democrats landed a severe death blow to America and individual rights by passing Obamacare.

The mainstream liberal media has been relentlessly badgering the Tea Party movement with accusations of racism. Because I am a black tea party patriot, I am bombarded with interviewers asking me the same veiled question. "Why are you siding with these white racists against America 's first African American president?" I defend my fellow patriots who are white stating, These patriots do not give a hoot about Obama's skin color. They simply love their country and oppose his radical agenda. Obama's race is not an issue."

Recently, I have come to believe that perhaps I am wrong about Obama's race not being an issue. In reality, Obama's presidency has everything to do with racism, but not from the Tea Party movement. Progressives and Obama have exploited his race from the rookie senator's virtually unchallenged presidential campaign to his unprecedented bullying of America into Obamacare. Obama's race trumped all normal media scrutiny of him as a presidential candidate and most recently even the Constitution of the United States . Obamacare forces all Americans to purchase health care which is clearly unconstitutional.

No white president could get away with boldly and arrogantly thwarting the will of the American people and ignoring laws. President Clinton tried universal health care. Bush tried social security reform. The American people said "No" to both presidents' proposals and it was the end of it. So how can Obama get away with giving the American people "the finger?" The answer: He is black.

The mainstream liberal media continues to portray all who oppose Obama in any way as racist. Despite a list of failed policies, overreaches into the private sector, violations of the Constitution and planned destructive legislation too numerous to mention in this article, many Americans are still fearful of criticizing our first black president. Incredible.

My fellow Americans, you must not continue to allow yourselves to be "played" and intimidated by Obama's race or the historical context of his presidency. If we are to save America , the greatest nation on the planet, Obama must be defeated.

SHARE THIS WITH AMERICA ! ! ! !

So, the government requiring that you purchase one of the eligible healthcare policies from a private insurance company (remember, the public option is dead) is "step one of their hideous goal of having as many Americans as possible dependent on government?"

Purchasing private insurance is government dependence? We're through the looking glass here, people. Even when these people include the facts that refute their arguments they still argue those same ideas just as emphatically. How loving stupid can this country get?

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻

Bruce Leroy posted:

So, the government requiring that you purchase one of the eligible healthcare policies from a private insurance company (remember, the public option is dead) is "step one of their hideous goal of having as many Americans as possible dependent on government?"

Purchasing private insurance is government dependence? We're through the looking glass here, people. Even when these people include the facts that refute their arguments they still argue those same ideas just as emphatically. How loving stupid can this country get?

Romney was booed by the NAACP when talking about repealing Obamacare. At the next speech or whatever he did, he dismissed them as wanting free stuff.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

lancemantis posted:

Why would you put night flight :cry:

Who else delivers that late?

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Bruce Leroy posted:

How loving stupid can this country get?

Do people still believe that history will vindicate the Bush administration?

Also, Hoek's Death Metal Pizza rules. :rock:

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

MariusLecter posted:

Do people still believe that history will vindicate the Bush administration?

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Agreeing with this for all the wrong reasons.

NatasDog
Feb 9, 2009
Here's a new one:

Dan Cathy is the same as Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and Reverend Wright. I don't even recognize the third person in the photo, but I'm sure he's a terrible person according to my brother in law.

P_T_S
Aug 28, 2009

That's Louis Farrakhan, leader of the Nation of Islam.

Edit: I have my own crazy email from my grandma. It's a classic case of taking something years old that's been greenlighted by snopes and then tacking untrue things on the end.

Remember this lady!!
Irena Sendler
Died: May 12, 2008 (aged 98)
Warsaw, Poland
During WWII, Irena, got permission to work in the Warsaw ghetto, as a Plumbing/Sewer specialist.
She had an ulterior motive.
Irena smuggled Jewish infants out in the bottom of the tool box she carried.
She also carried a burlap sack in the back of her truck, for larger kids.
Irena kept a dog in the back that she trained to bark when the Nazi soldiers let her in and out of the ghetto.
The soldiers, of course, wanted nothing to do with the dog and the barking covered the kids/infants noises.
During her time of doing this, she managed to smuggle out and save 2500 kids/infants.
Ultimately, she was caught, however, and the Nazi's broke both of her legs and arms and beat her severely.
Irena kept a record of the names of all the kids she had smuggled out,
In a glass jar that she buried under a tree in her back yard.
After the war, she tried to locate any parents that may have survived and tried to reunite the family.
Most had been gassed. Those kids she helped got placed into foster family homes or adopted.
In 2007 Irena was up for the Nobel Peace Prize. She was not selected.
Al Gore won, for a slide show on Global Warming.
Later another politician,
Barack Hussein Obama, won for his work as a community organizer for ACORN.
In MEMORIAM - 65 YEARS LATER
I'm doing my small part by forwarding this message.
I hope you'll consider doing the same.
It is now more than 65 years since the Second World War in Europe ended.
This e-mail is being sent as a memorial chain,
In memory of the six million Jews, 20 million Russians, 10 million Christians and 1,900 Catholic priests
Who were murdered, massacred, raped, burned, starved and humiliated!
Now, more than ever, with Iran , and others, claiming the HOLOCAUST to be 'a myth', It's imperative to make sure the world never forgets,
Because there are others who would like to do it again.
This e-mail is intended to reach 40 million people worldwide!
Join us and be a link in the memorial chain and help us distribute it around the world.
Please send this e-mail to people you know and ask them to continue the memorial chain.
Please don't just delete it. It will only take you a minute to pass this along.

P_T_S fucked around with this message at 13:19 on Aug 13, 2012

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

It's Louis Farrakhan.

Beaten by seconds (I didn't know how to spell his last name :()!

De Nomolos
Jan 17, 2007

TV rots your brain like it's crack cocaine

P_T_S posted:

That's Louis Farrakhan, leader of the Nation of Islam.

Edit: I have my own crazy email from my grandma. It's a classic case of taking something years old that's been greenlighted by snopes and then tacking untrue things on the end.

Remember this lady!!
Irena Sendler
Died: May 12, 2008 (aged 98)
Warsaw, Poland
During WWII, Irena, got permission to work in the Warsaw ghetto, as a Plumbing/Sewer specialist.
She had an ulterior motive.
Irena smuggled Jewish infants out in the bottom of the tool box she carried.
She also carried a burlap sack in the back of her truck, for larger kids.
Irena kept a dog in the back that she trained to bark when the Nazi soldiers let her in and out of the ghetto.
The soldiers, of course, wanted nothing to do with the dog and the barking covered the kids/infants noises.
During her time of doing this, she managed to smuggle out and save 2500 kids/infants.
Ultimately, she was caught, however, and the Nazi's broke both of her legs and arms and beat her severely.
Irena kept a record of the names of all the kids she had smuggled out,
In a glass jar that she buried under a tree in her back yard.
After the war, she tried to locate any parents that may have survived and tried to reunite the family.
Most had been gassed. Those kids she helped got placed into foster family homes or adopted.
In 2007 Irena was up for the Nobel Peace Prize. She was not selected.
Al Gore won, for a slide show on Global Warming.
Later another politician,
Barack Hussein Obama, won for his work as a community organizer for ACORN.
In MEMORIAM - 65 YEARS LATER
I'm doing my small part by forwarding this message.
I hope you'll consider doing the same.
It is now more than 65 years since the Second World War in Europe ended.
This e-mail is being sent as a memorial chain,
In memory of the six million Jews, 20 million Russians, 10 million Christians and 1,900 Catholic priests
Who were murdered, massacred, raped, burned, starved and humiliated!
Now, more than ever, with Iran , and others, claiming the HOLOCAUST to be 'a myth', It's imperative to make sure the world never forgets,
Because there are others who would like to do it again.
This e-mail is intended to reach 40 million people worldwide!
Join us and be a link in the memorial chain and help us distribute it around the world.
Please send this e-mail to people you know and ask them to continue the memorial chain.
Please don't just delete it. It will only take you a minute to pass this along.

This could have just been a great pitch for recognition for a great woman, but it's like they can't say anything without going "AND OBAMA WAS A FART CRAP." I bet she inserts a "BUT OBAMA DID A THING" into every conversation.

Was Bush derangement ever this bad?

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007
So my Aunt is loving crazy. She's kind of the source of her own crazy forwarded poo poo, because back in 2009, she decided in response to everyone debunking her OBAMACARE DEATH PANELS poo poo that she would spend a month, and sit down and read the entire PPACA. As a result of her own poor reading skills, extreme anti-Obama bias, and the legalese that a 5000 page act of Congress entails, she has a whole menagerie of kooky conspiracy theories based on all that. She just posted this on Facebook.

The fun part? Real ID is an anti-terrorism, anti-immigration law passed in 2005 (by the Republican Congress and signed by Bush), and that Obama has come out against.

Gourd of Taste
Sep 11, 2006

by Ralp

myron cope posted:

Also I stopped reading at the "shredding the Constitution" part. Did I miss anything good??

You missed 'shiny golden black man.'

CellBlock
Oct 6, 2005

It just don't stop.

XyloJW posted:

The fun part? Real ID is an anti-terrorism, anti-immigration law passed in 2005 (by the Republican Congress and signed by Bush), and that Obama has come out against.

If I recall correctly, Real ID also doesn't require that anybody get an ID, it just requires that state issued IDs meet federal standards.

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

Saw this posted on Facebook by my sister. It's a photo from the first lesbian Buddhist wedding. She just got married, and loves to see pictures of beautiful weddings and beautiful people proving their love to the world.

I'm such an ignorant!

Luis, A/C Repair Man posted:

This is some nasty poo poo , I'm not hating but literally humans are fuking up this world, how the hell can you race a cild with lesbian as a married couple? Or gay men as well? This is nasty this is not the way it is despicable nd ignorant. At the end of the day these lesbains have sex sticking toys rubbers up theere vaginals , wen you can mate like a normal human being with an opposite gender. I'm against this talk shi if y'all want idc but who ever aplause this its another ignorant.

The irony of quoting scripture to people of a completely different religion.

Troy posted:

God destroyed an entire nation for homosexuality, what are you people going to do when you find out that it is true? You will beg and not be heard, you will cry and not find relief but if being happy over your immoral lust is worth it then have fun. Oh, you can always click your heels three times and keep telling yourself that the bible is not true, its just not true. Oh and you supporters are in the same group, uh oh, Gulp.

Beverly posted:

This kind of behavior is prohibited and condemmed by GOD, obviously not by man, because man continues to sin!! If any of you own a Bible read: Leviticus 18: 22,29; 20:13. Romans 1:26, 1Corinthians 6:9, 1 Timothy 1:10.

Girls getting it on = hot
Guys getting it on = EWWWW

Shak posted:

Im down wit lesbians getting married dat poo poo sexxy # but I disagree wit guys getting married dats not cool im js

The response was 99% positive, but it's fun pointing out the bugs in the lemonade.

mugrim
Mar 2, 2007

To be fair, how the hell CAN you race a child with lesbain parents?

I'm seriously having trouble understanding why people give a poo poo about gay marriage. I get that they don't like it, but what about it makes you put the energy into fighting it? This is what I don't understand. At some point these people decide to break a sweat about it.

Spalec
Apr 16, 2010

mugrim posted:

I'm seriously having trouble understanding why people give a poo poo about gay marriage. I get that they don't like it, but what about it makes you put the energy into fighting it? This is what I don't understand. At some point these people decide to break a sweat about it.

Because the bible says so they're bigots and think gay people are icky.

mugrim
Mar 2, 2007

Spalec posted:

Because the bible says so they're bigots and think gay people are icky.

I think a lot of things are gross but I never want to make it illegal.

Guilty Spork
Feb 26, 2011

Thunder rolled. It rolled a six.

myron cope posted:

Does it really count as "shredding the Constitution" when the Supreme Court rules on it and says it's ok? That's sorta the ballgame there. Do we know more than the Supreme Court? I mean, I think Scalia is a pretty massive rear end in a top hat but I think they have a few years of experience on the subject.

(If the SCOTUS ruled against Obamacare they'd be trumpeting the "checks and balances" and whatnot)

The guy also repeated the "shoved it down our throats" meme, as though there weren't any actual citizens who supported the ACA.

Also, he apparently can't handle the idea that anyone might have legitimately thought Obama would make a better president than McCain.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tek79
Jun 16, 2008

mugrim posted:

Child? No, she was making the argument that you can't race a cild. Cild's are very well known for their inability to be raced by lesbian couples, so she's kind of got a point.