Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

magnificent7
Sep 22, 2005

THUNDERDOME LOSER

DrChu posted:

If you still have these and are willing to ship I'd be interested. They should fit in a small USPS flat rate box so you don't even need to look for packing supplies!
I'm up for it. I suck at remembering to ship, so, PM me an address, and paypal me on the day I tell you I shipped it. Cool?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schatten
Jul 7, 2002

Das ist nicht meine
schnellen Rennwagen
... deleted... updating prices and items at end of thread...

Schatten fucked around with this message at 18:08 on Oct 2, 2012

Skinote
Jan 12, 2009
I've got a fully wired guitar fetish super-stratocaster kit with vintage white pickguard and the tonerider city limits pickup set, and you can choose if you want it attached to a green squire standard strat or not :)
The electronics: http://www.guitarfetish.com/1964-Aged-White-Superstrat-Kit-Complete_p_1212.html $35
The pickups: http://www.tonerider.com/pickups/stratpickups.html $100 http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tonerider-C...#ht_1886wt_1163

I've put these into a green squire strat as a project guitar, but I'm out of the time, money, and energy to keep working on it. If you want the entire guitar as is, it's $200 + shipping. If you want just the wired pickguard with the neat switch setup (it's a 3 way switch per pickup, so you can individually control on and in phase / on and out of phase / off for each of the 3 pickups) and the nice tonerider stratocaster pickups (they are really a nice set, listen to them on that first link) it's $150 (shipping included). Basically cost + a little extra for all the time I spent soldering!

If you already have a "partsocaster" or "frankencaster" that you're happy with, these electronics will be a great addition.

If you're excited by the chance to mess around with your own project guitar and want to "pick up" where I left off, I was looking at eventually putting in a new bridge and a new neck/tuners.This guitar has a lot of potential, but I'm a busy graduate student.

Update: Sold it

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Skinote fucked around with this message at 20:04 on Aug 11, 2012

hypersleep
Sep 17, 2011

If anyone has an Akai LPD8 they'd like to sell, I'm interested in buying one.

Alternatively, if someone has a first gen Korg nanoPAD they'd like to let go cheaply, I'd consider that instead.

hypersleep fucked around with this message at 12:41 on Jul 28, 2012

Thoogsby
Nov 18, 2006

Very strong. Everyone likes me.
Anyone looking to unload some entry level studio monitors?

Asomodai
Jun 4, 2005

POSTING IN TFR = DONT ASK DONT TELL AM I RITE?

Up for sale, part exchange OR trade is my Pedulla MVP5 made in the USA bass. This is a premium bass with premium upgrades.

Heres a couple of live photos, also added to the op. This is in a "light" room, so imagine when its dark :) Looks like the camera is struggling to pick up the greeness!

This bass is a 5 string 34Inch scale all maple construction beauty, featuring a never before seen hand mixed and applied nuclear green finish. This finish has neon/black-light properties much like the DR neon strings that are on the bass.

The Bartolini electronics have been replaced with a complete EMG BTC pre-amp with twin volume, bass, mid volume, mid contour and treble controls.

The pickups are an EMG MMTW humbucker and EMG P5. The MMTW can be switched to a single coil mode via one of the volume pots. The P5 has buckets of growl perfect rock tone!

To round it off, all these are electronics are powered by a 27 Volt harness. (3 9volt batteries)

The Schaller 3D adjustable bridge allows the user to adjust the string spacing to suit their own playing style.

The tuners are Hipshot Ultralite tuners, the lightest tuners in the business and very sturdy they are too! Dunlop strap pins installed. One of the tuners has been scratched on the key part.

Comes with beat up Pedulla hardcase and Pedulla owners kit (Including the bespoke truss rod kit.)

£1200 FIRM.

PART EX AND TRADE LIST:

6 String basses.
Barefaced Midget or Compact.
All Valve amps.
Gibson RD/Ripper/Grabber/G3/Victory/Q80 or Long scale SG bass.
Kramer Aluminium necked basses.
Guild B301
Fender basses.
Ovation Magnums.
Neck Thru Warwicks.
Lakland 55-02.
Vigier Passion.
Musicman Stingray 4/5 with maple board.
Source Audio hot hands and effects.
Boss GT-10B

Or just try me! I dont bite!

I am based in the UK however I will ship worldwide.

Asomodai fucked around with this message at 13:36 on Jul 29, 2012

AriTheDog
Jul 29, 2003
Famously tasty.

hypersleep posted:

Alternatively, if someone has a first gen Korg nanoPAD they'd like to let go cheaply, I'd consider that instead.

I have one of these that I bought used in this thread and have hardly used. Works as well as it did when I got it, which is to say that some of the pads stick. This seems to be an issue with them in general, reading the reviews.

PM me an offer if you're interested.

Zuhzuhzombie!!
Apr 17, 2008
FACTS ARE A CONSPIRACY BY THE CAPITALIST OPRESSOR

Instrument on the left.

It has been gigged and played but is still in great condition.

The finish on the TVL by the first couple of frets, bottom side of the neck, has chipped off. Does not affect playing. The finish on the neck has been sanded for more smooth play-ability and there is a similar scuff on the back of the body. Electronics are great. Stays in tune well. No other issues that I can think off off the top of my head. Made in Indonesia. Amazing sounding very versatile instrument. No other issues, really, even the typical wear in tear in a loved and played instrument is kept to a minimum.

Comes with Hard Shell Case.

$650 + Shipping and it's yours. I live in the dead center of Mississippi and would accommodate a local pickup/inspection if it's a reasonable distance.

Looking to trade for

Gibson SG or non Reverse FB
Guild Electrics

Will entertain any other trade and will gladly put $$$ up on my end as well if necessary.

I desperately want a Jeff Tweedy SG.

eMail - white rabbit white rabbit at g ma il dot com

Zuhzuhzombie!! fucked around with this message at 01:31 on Aug 12, 2012

DEUCE SLUICE
Feb 6, 2004

I dreamt I was an old dog, stuck in a honeypot. It was horrifying.

Apogee Duet - $225 shipped

Original firewire version, incredible mic preamps and converters. Comes with breakout cable and Apogee FW400 cable. I'd also trade for an Apogee One.

Otis Reddit
Nov 14, 2006
Would anyone in this thread trade a good working and cosmetic condition Crumar Performer for a Fender Rhodes Mark I 73? It looks like the dollar value of the two aren't too far apart, and I love this cheesy old synth, but I simply don't use it enough and I think I'd get a lot more use out of a decent electric piano. The Rhodes wouldn't come with an amp -- would my Blackface Bassman be any good, do you think?

edit: to clarify, I've got the Crumar, and I'm being offered a Rhodes for it. Thanks :)

Otis Reddit fucked around with this message at 15:46 on Aug 18, 2012

Daughter
Jul 23, 2007

Looking for an unmodded tube screamer if anyone has one. TS-9.

FancyMike
May 7, 2007

http://fuzzhugger.com/pedal-arc-flash.html
Looking to get rid of this awesome fuzz pedal. Asking $90 shipped. Would trade for a digital delay or really anything interesting.

Manky
Mar 20, 2007

Fun Shoe

FancyMike posted:

http://fuzzhugger.com/pedal-arc-flash.html
Looking to get rid of this awesome fuzz pedal. Asking $90 shipped. Would trade for a digital delay or really anything interesting.

Oh man that's cool. I couldn't interest you in a Boss OC-3 Super Octave or a EHX Small Clone, could I?

FancyMike
May 7, 2007

Manky posted:

Oh man that's cool. I couldn't interest you in a Boss OC-3 Super Octave or a EHX Small Clone, could I?

Nah, sorry man. I actually just got rid of an octave pedal and chorus isn't really a sound I usually like.

Manky
Mar 20, 2007

Fun Shoe
Fair enough, good luck to you!

The Leck
Feb 27, 2001

Edit: GONE

The Leck fucked around with this message at 02:10 on Sep 10, 2012

etanmaet
Feb 19, 2010

Manky posted:

Whaddya askin for the Boss OC-3?

Manky
Mar 20, 2007

Fun Shoe

etanmaet posted:

Whaddya askin for the Boss OC-3?

I just flipped through some of eBay's completed listings, how does $60 including shipping grab you? I can't find the box, but it looks like new, it's just a little dusty.

Thoogsby
Nov 18, 2006

Daughter posted:

Looking for an unmodded tube screamer if anyone has one. TS-9.

I've got a TS9DX

etanmaet
Feb 19, 2010
I'm selling or trading a pristine condition Sterling Audio st51 condenser microphone. Asking $90 shipped. As for trading, I'm into guitar pedals or a powered amplifier (long shot, I know)?

PMs accepted.

etanmaet fucked around with this message at 16:50 on Aug 23, 2012

etanmaet
Feb 19, 2010

Manky posted:

I just flipped through some of eBay's completed listings, how does $60 including shipping grab you? I can't find the box, but it looks like new, it's just a little dusty.

Lemme think on it

Manky
Mar 20, 2007

Fun Shoe

etanmaet posted:

Lemme think on it

Take your time! If you want it you can PM me or send me an email at dougie@gmail.com.

tinkan
Jan 29, 2005

*sigh*
Anybody interested in an M-Audio Fast Track Ultra (http://www.m-audio.com/products/en_us/FastTrackUltra.html). It is in great condition I just ended up needing more inputs so I made an upgrade pretty early in its lifespan (to a Tascam US-1600). It works fine, I have the original materials and don't mind giving one of you a steal. I'll include shipping for free and feel free to negotiate as you wish.

PM me or let me know in here. Thanks.

Thoogsby
Nov 18, 2006

Anyone interested in taking a Fender Blues Junior w/ Celestion G12 off my hands? Say $200 plus whatever it costs to pack and ship.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

tinkan posted:

Anybody interested in an M-Audio Fast Track Ultra (http://www.m-audio.com/products/en_us/FastTrackUltra.html). It is in great condition I just ended up needing more inputs so I made an upgrade pretty early in its lifespan (to a Tascam US-1600). It works fine, I have the original materials and don't mind giving one of you a steal. I'll include shipping for free and feel free to negotiate as you wish.

PM me or let me know in here. Thanks.

Sent you a PM.

Hollis Brownsound
Apr 2, 2009

by Lowtax
So I'm not 100% that I want to let this go but I just want to see what's out there.

I'm looking to trade for this:

It's a vintage tall font russian Big Muff. This thing sounds crazy good, for someone who plays doom or stoner metal but not for someone like me who plays alt country/folk/blues. I do have the original screw for the fuzz pot but it doesn't stay on in it's current state.

I'm looking for other boutique pedals, OD's (Radial pedals in particular), Envelope Filter, boosters, delay ect.. Let me know what you got.

I'm also interested in audio stuff, mics, ART Pro VLA 1 or 2, other stuff.

FancyMike
May 7, 2007

HollisBrown posted:

So I'm not 100% that I want to let this go but I just want to see what's out there.

It's a vintage tall font russian Big Muff. This thing sounds crazy good, for someone who plays doom or stoner metal but not for someone like me who plays alt country/folk/blues. I do have the original screw for the fuzz pot but it doesn't stay on in it's current state.

I'm looking for other boutique pedals, OD's (Radial pedals in particular), Envelope Filter, boosters, delay ect.. Let me know what you got.

I'm interested. I've still got the Fuzzhugger Arc Flash listed above. Other stuff I'd be willing to get rid of is a Dr. Scientist Tremolessence and one of these I guess. I cant imagine the infanem harmony synth is something you'd actually have a use for, but might as well throw it out there. I've got some cash I could throw at it as well if you want to sell. Feel free to pm me or whatever.

AZCollins
Feb 4, 2004

Meanderthal

HollisBrown posted:

You interested in flat out selling it?

Hollis Brownsound
Apr 2, 2009

by Lowtax

Subparr posted:

You interested in flat out selling it?

I am, I didn't want to start a ML bidding war and turn goon against goon. Also I really don't don't what fair to ask for this. I see them go for $200-$300 on Ebay even in this condition.

FancyMike posted:

I'm interested. I've still got the Fuzzhugger Arc Flash listed above. Other stuff I'd be willing to get rid of is a Dr. Scientist Tremolessence and one of these I guess. I cant imagine the infanem harmony synth is something you'd actually have a use for, but might as well throw it out there. I've got some cash I could throw at it as well if you want to sell. Feel free to pm me or whatever.

None of that really tickles me in any significant way. If you and subpar both want it and neither of you have a trade, I guess try to sort out who wants it more or Pm me with offers.

Daughter
Jul 23, 2007

Thoogsby posted:

I've got a TS9DX

Just looking for the TS9. Thanks though.

FancyMike
May 7, 2007

HollisBrown posted:

I am, I didn't want to start a ML bidding war and turn goon against goon. Also I really don't don't what fair to ask for this. I see them go for $200-$300 on Ebay even in this condition.

None of that really tickles me in any significant way. If you and subpar both want it and neither of you have a trade, I guess try to sort out who wants it more or Pm me with offers.

Fair enough. PM sent with an offer. Not really looking to start a bidding war or anything though feel free to share it with Subparr if he wants to beat it or something.

Pizza Dude
Feb 22, 2011
Bit of a long shot, but does anybody have an Ensoniq ESQ-1, Ensoniq SQ-80, or Casio CZ-1 they'd like to sell?

Carbohydrates
Nov 22, 2006

Listen, Mr. Kansas Law Dog.
Law don't go around here.
Savvy?
Anyone need pickups?

- DiMarzio Virtual PAF (humbucker), pair
- GFS Pro-Tube Lipsticks (humbucker), pair
- Seymour Duncan Phat Cat (HB-sized P90), neck
- Vintage Vibe HS-90 (HB-sized P90), bridge - I have 3 sets of magnets for this one
- Fender SCN telecaster (tele neck-sized HB), neck
- Lindy Fralin Dogear 90 (dogear P90), bridge
- Fender 57/62 (single coil), neck & mid
- Fender Classic 50's (single coil), bridge

I'd like to trade something here for a pair of mini humbuckers! Firebird style or not, whatever. Edgier/hotter would be nice but I'm not picky. As you can see, I've got stuff covering a wide range of value, so I'm down to swap cheap for cheap or expensive for expensive or whatever floats your boat. PM (much preferred) or email

Also down to trade stuff for Jazzmaster parts.

the tingler
Jul 15, 2009
Letting go of my Strymon Lex Rotary (plus original power supply and box).

Kind of only in the market for univibe clones (surprise!) right now, so I'm willing to do cash. I can't receive PMs so email nomuffin at gmail.

the tingler fucked around with this message at 17:07 on Sep 2, 2012

the tingler
Jul 15, 2009
ignore

Startyde
Apr 19, 2007

come post with us, forever and ever and ever

Pizza Dude posted:

Bit of a long shot, but does anybody have an Ensoniq ESQ-1, Ensoniq SQ-80, or Casio CZ-1 they'd like to sell?
I've got an ESQ with sequencer expander. Whereabouts are you?

Pizza Dude
Feb 22, 2011

Startyde posted:

I've got an ESQ with sequencer expander. Whereabouts are you?

Philadelphia. What are your feelings on shipping on the rare chance that you don't also live here?

Startyde
Apr 19, 2007

come post with us, forever and ever and ever

Pizza Dude posted:

Philadelphia. What are your feelings on shipping on the rare chance that you don't also live here?
Yeah, she's really not worth shipping, cost wise. Watch your local CL, they're not that uncommon. Great boards, I've just got one too many. :v:
If you're ever in MA you're welcome to stop by. (bring yeungling)

Fiendish Dr. Wu
Nov 11, 2010

You done fucked up now!
Looking to buy a Line 6 UX1 or UX2 and a Shure SM58. Anybody?? I know somebody has to have something laying around.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JohnnySmitch
Oct 20, 2004

Don't touch me there - Noone has that right.

Fiendish Dr. Wu posted:

Looking to buy a Line 6 UX1 or UX2 and a Shure SM58. Anybody?? I know somebody has to have something laying around.

I've got a UX2 (the older red model, not the new black model - though I think they're the same thing internally) with 4 of the add-on packs (Collector Classics,
FX Junkie, Metal Shop, and Power Pack; I'm pretty sure they can be 'gifted' when the interface is sold) - feel free to PM me an offer.