Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

K1ngFish3r
Mar 27, 2010
What's up rocket science buddy?

Control Volume posted:

Might as well throw my name out here.

Job Seeker

Education: BS in Aerospace Engineering

My experience: I worked as a 'junior quality control engineer' for a software company for a year, I spent four years in the USMC as a grunt/intel guy (sadly, my clearance just became not-current) and I went and visited/volunteered with Copenhagen Suborbitals last summer

What I'm looking for: An entry-level engineering position preferably related to aircraft/spacecraft/missiles (sweet jesus, let me work on rockets!)

Requirements: Full-time/part-time/intern (If you let me work on actual rockets, I'm willing to live in a tent on the test site and eat things I catch.)

Availability: Immediate.

Can be reached via: PM me for an email address/resume.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

joyfulgirl129
Aug 22, 2006

Job Seeker

Education: English BA, MPA in Public Administration

Qualifications:

Public Affairs, Volunteer Coordination, Event Planning: Most of my career has involved public education for nonprofit and government programs through public events and private educational seminars. I've planned public policy hearings, coordinated technical requirements for meetings that span different time zones, and staffed high-level officials at conferences, meetings, and other group events. This includes recruiting, managing and training a group of agency volunteers. I've organized public events with several different agencies and non-governmental organizations. I've also been in charge of updating agency social media.

Strong writing/editing skills: I've written agency briefings, meeting reports, post-event reports, newsletters, rewritten government contracts, as well as edited documents and reports for my superiors and coworkers. I was the go-to editing person.

Administrative: I've managed administrative support and worked in reception. I really like being the first point of contact and am friendly and easy to talk to.

Looking for: Event planning, customer service, writing, editing, administrative support, nonprofit work, grant writing, or public affairs. I'm also interested in potentially expanding to sales.

alucinor
May 21, 2003

Taco Defender

joyfulgirl129 posted:

Looking for: Event planning, customer service, writing, editing, administrative support, nonprofit work, grant writing, or public affairs.

I'm so sad you're not in Milwaukee.

Anyone potentially looking for a health-related non-profit job with this skillset in Wisconsin, PM me - we don't have our job posted yet but I can give you some background and see if you'd fit.

bam thwok
Sep 20, 2005
I sure hope I don't get banned

bam thwok posted:

Sorry, busy couple of weeks followed by vacation. I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

I've been a great big jerk-face to everyone who has emailed me in the past few weeks. But guess what? I'm on vacation next week slumming it at my parents house with nothing to do but answer emails. If you sent me a resume or had questions about the job postings for my company and I didn't get back to you or replied cursorily, please send me an email again to reiterate your interest and I will definitely get back to you early next week with gusto.

CovfefeCatCafe
Apr 11, 2006

A fresh attitude
brewed daily!
I've posted here before, but it's been a while, so I'll update:

Job Seeker

Education: BS in Aerospace Engineering, concentration in Aircraft Design

Experience: I've probably done everything except anything engineering related. I've worked retail, food service, call center. I've got less than a year's experience working as a Warehouse Manager, and I'm currently employed as a Warehouse Clerk. I also have one year experience as an Assistant Loan Officer doing collections, repossessions, underwriting, and loan origination. I've got a lot of experience dealing with people, whether it be customers, coworkers, people from another department, another branch, other companies, legal teams, law enforcement, and federal agencies. I've also done a lot of hands-on and physical work.

Qualifications/Skills: I've got a good head for numbers. I'm handy with math and computers, but am also able to quickly learn and adjust on the fly. I have experience with logistics related skills such as order tracking, inventory tracking, and managing delivery routes. I also have about 100+ hours driving a delivery truck (GVWR <26,000, I do not have a CDL). I'm almost a jack-of-all-trades when it comes to what I can and can't do.

What I'm looking for: Primary is an entry-level engineering position, preferably in the Aerospace Industry. I am also interested in logistics-related positions, financial positions, really anything that involves numbers or an entry-level management position. I'd love to do something like forensic accounting/account reconciliation (did something to that affect as a Loan Officer), though I am not a CPA. I'm open to a lot of stuff, so if you have a position that you think I'd be a fit for, contact me.

What I'm not looking for: Call Center, Sales.

Requirements: Full-time (40+ hours) or Term employment of at least 1-2 years.

Availability: I'm currently employed and would require 2 weeks to give notice to my current employer.

The Young Marge
Jul 19, 2006

but no one can talk to a horse, of course.
Job Seeker - looking for a part-time office position.

Experience: 13 years of administrative work in the areas of finance, research and music education. I've done everything from performing general clerical duties to producing very detailed reports for submission to government agencies. I have excellent knowledge of all aspects of running a small business, as well as plenty of experience working at a large company with hundreds of employees.

Qualifications/Skills: Word and Excel expertise, great writing skills, 70 WMP typing speed, personable and easy to get along with, very quick to learn new software and procedures. Throw your weird in-house data collection system at me and I will soon become your go-to gal when there are questions about it. Let me proofread your documents and I'll make sure they're well-worded and grammatically correct. I'll update your website, do your bookkeeping, answer your phones, make your copies, file your papers, talk to your customers and enter your data, all for a nominal fee!

What I'm looking for: A higher-level administrative position with varied duties. I'd be well-suited to work for a non-profit company, or one that deals with entertainment, music, green technology or anything geeky. But I'm happy to go wherever my skillset is needed. I would love to get into something involving writing and editing.

What I'm not looking for: Retail, telemarketing, very low level/entry level positions.

Requirements: Part-time, local.

Availability: Immediate.

Risket
Apr 3, 2004
Lipstick Apathy
Job Seeker

Education: Currently pursuing an Electronics Engineering Technology (EET) degree at IUPUI

Requirements: Full Time

Availability: Immediately

What I'm looking for: A position as a Manufacturing Engineer or a Quality Assurance Engineer. I can do Production Supervisor in a pinch as well. I'm currently a Manufacturing Engineer for a small startup electronics manufacturer, but that's just the job title. Essentially I run the entire operations section, so I have tons of experience in supply chain/procurement, board level troubleshooting and repair, testing, quality assurance, vendor liaison, customer service, you name it I've done it in small scale electronics manufacturing operations. I got started as an aviation electronics technician in the military, and after I got out I worked my way from the bottom as an assembly technician and moved up to production supervisor. Unfortunately since I don't have a college degree I have tons of work experience but not the education that seemingly everyone is looking for.

What I'm not looking for: Anything entry level or working in a place where I'm the only one that's sober.

Fanged Lawn Wormy
Jan 4, 2008

SQUEAK! SQUEAK! SQUEAK!
I've posted before, but times have changed.

Job Seeker

Education: B.A. in Radio-Television, M.S. In Media Management

Experience: Teaching Assistant in studio production course, Managed (and was chief engineer) at a student-run web radio station for two years, a few internships, past experience in retail and farm/warehouse labor

Skills of interest: Word/Excel/Powerpoint, I worked with Access a long time ago. I can do work in Photoshop/Illustrator as well. I can work with Wordpress and CSS. I've done work with creating presentations and promotional materials for clients at a radio station in New York City, and I've been a copy writer for commercials as well. Though my focus is audio, I can provide portfolio examples of graphic and web design.

Availability: Immediate

Requirements: Part time or Temp

What I'm Looking for: As I'm trying to work my way into the industry, I need work to help pay the bills. Full time studio work isn't very common anymore, and so I will likely be interning/part timing for a year or two at least. I'm well adapted to office work and academic environments, and I'm familiar with retail and customer service.

What I'm not looking for: Call Centers

T0MSERV0
Jul 24, 2007

You shouldn't expect to defeat him, he is designed to be a war machine.
Based on what's already been posted in here, this might be a long shot, but here we go:

Job seeker

Location: Cincinnati, OH area - Cannot relocate, but willing to drive out of town a bit (Mason/Northern Kentucky/etc.)

Work Experience: Worked seasonally as a lab technician during undergrad, and have 4 years with a major food company as a technical services engineer, specializing in our wet raw materials. Still employed at this job, but the job is moving away and I'm not going with it, so I'm looking. Tech Services wears a lot of hats, so I've done quality work, lab work, modeling, supplier visits and start ups, scale up, and safety while I've been here.

Education: BS Chemistry, MS Chemical Engineering, MBA with Finance Focus

Requirements: Full Time

Availability: Immediately

What I'm looking for: A position that would blend both my engineering and MBA abilities and allow me to use both would be ideal. My work experience put me at the head of a team that dealt with some of our raw materials issues, and over time I've taken the team out of it's "firefighting" role and implemented longer views and strategies. Managing the various projects of the team and getting cost savings for our company has been very fulfilling, and I'm good at it, but it doesn't give me much exposure on the business side of the business.

Recognizing that this is an ideal goal, more realistically I'm looking to change things up. I've loved the work that I did accomplishing my MBA, and I'd love to step into a financial role and do something completely different as well. My focus in the MBA was on finance, specifically modeling and financial analysis re: M&A. I'd love to have the opportunity to bring my engineering mindset to try something new.

Alternatively, as I said I wear a lot of hats, so pursuing a more dedicated and "true" chemical engineering position is also of interest to me, and would be almost as new as a finance position anyway, given the industry I'm in presently.

What I'm not looking for: Sales positions, relocation, or positions that require significant overnight travel. I need to stay in town, but otherwise open to a lot of options. I've got pretty broad horizons at the moment, so I'd love to hear about opportunities.

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Some say that his politics are terrifying, and that he once punched a horse to the ground...

Guess I might as well:

Job Seeker

Education: BBA in Accounting

Experience: 4 years of Accounts Payable clerk

What I am Looking for: Mainly an Staff Audit position but willing to take an full time accounting position

What I am not looking for: Tax work

Availability: In Marietta, as soon as possible.

Contact Me: PM me for my resume or if you want to chat

icehewk
Jul 7, 2003

Congratulations on not getting fit in 2011!
Job Seeker

Education: BBA in Information Technology Infrastructure

Experience: 1 year of Help Desk Analyst/NOC Technician

What I am Looking for: Entry level help desk, NOC monitoring, desktop technician, any network infrastructural work

What I am not looking for: Temp work

Availability: As soon as possible

Contact Me: PM or email my username at gmail for resume

Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene

icehewk posted:

Job Seeker

Education: BBA in Information Technology Infrastructure

Experience: 1 year of Help Desk Analyst/NOC Technician

What I am Looking for: Entry level help desk, NOC monitoring, desktop technician, any network infrastructural work

What I am not looking for: Temp work

Contact Me: PM or email my username at gmail for resume

Have you looked into Epic: http://www.careers.epic.com/ ? I'm not sure if that is precisely the sort of thing you are looking for but they are pretty much always hiring and the pay and benefits are pretty solid. They have offices in Madison and in Stevens Point.

icehewk
Jul 7, 2003

Congratulations on not getting fit in 2011!
Looks like they have an open position, but I'm wary of the way they grind their programmers. Their desktop support guru position may have the same requirements on it.

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

I'm cross-posting this with the SH/SC job fair thread:

Come worth with me!

Where? Sunnyvale, CA
What? Every job on this page http://www.zmanda.com/jobs.html

:siren:Immediate opening:siren: Support Engineer

We are losing a key member of our support team for our enterprise backup software. This opening requires strong Linux/Unix knowledge. It is otherwise identical to this posting: http://www.zmanda.com/jobs.html#Support_Windows

The actual job posting for this position has not been uploaded yet. You can get in on the ground floor. All other jobs are open, but we need a Unix/Linux guy ASAP.

Also, no one cares if you have a degree as long as you know your stuff. Like most companies, the job postings are for some theoretical ideal.

Why? Competitive pay. Benefits. Laid-back work environment. Small company with very little bullshit. And me! Sort of. I'm actually the one and only full-time remote employee in the company, but I do visit the office for a week every couple of months.

None of the positions offered are remote. You'll need to be at the office 9am-5pm (ish) Monday-Friday.

If you're interested in any position, let me know. I'll forward your resume straight to our CEO. I can be reached by forums PM or confusedus at gmail

mexicanmonkey
Nov 17, 2005

FIESTA TIME
Many jobs available!

Where? San Francisco, CA
What? Every job on this page http://www.practicefusion.com/careers/jobs.html

Why? We're a health tech start up (around 200 people now) and expanding quickly. Causal work environment, dog friendly, beer on Fridays, catered meals, plus other perks.

If anything looks interesting, send an email to sajobthread at gmail.com with the position you want and I'll give you a referral. Note: please send me an email before you apply, otherwise it's more complicated.

mexicanmonkey fucked around with this message at 04:42 on Jul 30, 2012

amethystbliss
Jan 17, 2006

mexicanmonkey posted:

Many jobs available!

Where? San Francisco, CA

Why? We're a health tech start up (around 200 people now) and expanding quickly. Causal work environment, dog friendly, beer on Fridays, catered meals, plus other perks.

If anything looks interesting, send an email to sajobthread at gmail.com with the position you want and I'll give you a referral.
Sent you an email!

tvb
Dec 22, 2004

We don't understand Chinese, dude!
Job Seeker

Education: BA in English Writing (Creative Nonfiction)

Experience: Worked as a writer and editor at various daily newspapers, online copywriting, research and fact-checking, English tutoring, advertising copywriting (promotional materials and internal communications for a major non-profit), service industry experience.

Requirements: Full time

What I'm looking for: Any type of writing and/or editing position, be it in a journalistic or advertising capacity.

What I'm not looking for: Sales. Online "news" sites tailored to local communities (ie Patch, Examiner).

Thanks!

ArmyGroup303
Apr 10, 2004

If this were real life, I would have piloted this helicopter with you still in it.

mexicanmonkey posted:

Many jobs available!

Where? San Francisco, CA

Just sent you an email! Thanks for the help. :)

Chicory
Nov 11, 2004

Behold the cuteness.
Job Seeker

Location: Madison, WI (willing to work in the surrounding area as well)

Education: BS in Genetics

Experience: 2 years cGMP experience in pharmaceutical testing (release testing, stability testing, quality control), radiation handling experience and training

What I am Looking for: Any sort of relevant quality control/quality assurance position in pharmaceutical or food manufacturing. Also open to other positions requiring scientific understanding (i.e. scientific recruiter, etc.)

What I am not looking for: Entry level lab assistant positions

Contact Me: PM or email

Chicory fucked around with this message at 12:19 on Jun 1, 2020

some6uy008
Sep 2, 2004

mexicanmonkey posted:

Many jobs available!

Where? San Francisco, CA

If anything looks interesting, send an email to sajobthread at gmail.com with the position you want and I'll give you a referral. Note: please send me an email before you apply, otherwise it's more complicated.

Shot you an email!

cxp
Mar 27, 2010
Fun Shoe

mexicanmonkey posted:

Many jobs available!

Where? San Francisco, CA

Email sent, thanks a bunch.

GnarlyCharlie4u
Sep 23, 2007

I have an unhealthy obsession with motorcycles.

Proof
Job Seeker

Education: BA in Communication
Experience: 3 years in Information Technology; helpdesk admin, desktop support, some webdev, network / server admin
Looking for: I'm looking for a career change. I can do just about anything, challenge me.
Availability: ASAP
Requirements: Full-time
Contact Me: PM or email me charlesedwardhamiltoniii[at]gmail[dot]com

GnarlyCharlie4u fucked around with this message at 16:12 on Aug 6, 2012

William Munny
Aug 16, 2005
He should have armed himself if he was goin' to decorate his establishment with my friend.
Job Seeker

Education: BS in Journalism, J.D in Law
Experience: 2 years in gym management, Journalism internships, Legal internships/clerkships
Looking for: Pretty much anything entry level
What I'm NOT looking for: Sales, anything that requires a law license
Contact me: Email me bobbypuleojr[at]gmail[dot]com

Also, what was the name of that guy that worked for Advisory Board Company? Hoping now that I have graduated I'll have a better chance there.

Shane-O-Mac
May 24, 2006

Hypnopompic bees are extra scary. They turn into guns.
Job Seeker

Location: Southern NH, looking to relocate to a warmer climate

Education: BA in Anthropology

Experience: I've worked in various academic technology positions. I currently advise college faculty in the best practices of rich media technology used in education. I mostly use tools like Kaltura (streaming video), Tegrity (lecture capture), and Blackboard Collaborate (virtual classroom). I also have experience editing video with Final Cut, and have produced a series of promotional videos for a small company.

Looking for: An entry level position.

Availability: ASAP, taking into account relocation time.

Contact me: Email me ShaneMcGray[at]gmail[dot]com

Shane-O-Mac fucked around with this message at 13:42 on Aug 9, 2012

Trillaphon
Jul 18, 2006

e: :words:

Trillaphon fucked around with this message at 05:19 on Oct 22, 2013

chupacabron
Oct 30, 2004

Job Seeker

Education: BA in Philosophy, 1 year of law school

Experience: Innumerable years of customer service, 2 years of marketing, 2 years of writing academically (think paper mill) and professionally, about 1 year of web development, and just getting into Android development.

Looking for: Any entry level position where I can indulge my desire to learn more and apply it. I'd be most happy doing technical support, QA stuff, webcasts, drafting articles for best practices, and that kind of stuff.

I wrapped up my first and last year of law school in 2011 and since have been freelancing, creating content, managing Wordpress for a few sites, and doing error reporting for a friend's hosting business. Being a freelancer is all fine and good, but I don't like the eternal struggle of finding new clients and then persuading them to pay me for the work done. At this point, I want a position that has a more regular schedule that will be more challenging than "research pool noodles and write me a blog post."

Like Ruska said, freelances get asked to do all sorts of things. I've dealt with web copy for a test management solutions company, aviation accessories, huge swaths of SEO/product recommendation articles, and car reviews, and am a regular contributor on r/Mechanic Advice on Reddit. I've got a knack for distilling complex ideas into easy to read stuff. The background in development and bug reporting really comes in handy for tech writing and general how-tos, though I can be useful with other applications.

Requirements: Part- or full-time

Availability: Open, whenever I'm needed.

Contact me: PM me or email me at type.foster[at]gmail.com

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

not the analytical engine
-Job Seeker-

Education: BS in Physics, in-progress PhD in Materials Science
Experience: Tutoring, Linux scripting, Matlab, 1 year of materials science research
Other experience: Convenience store, cafe, deli/seafood, grocery store carts

Looking for: Entry-level technical/research work, tutoring, technical writing, or anything in that ballpark
Requirements: Part-time or freelancing
Availability: Now

Contact me: PM me, or use analytic.engine[at]gmail[dot]com

I'm looking to support myself and save money doing helpful technical work, while learning Objective-C and cocos2D for iOS development on my own time.

transient
Apr 7, 2005
-Job Seeker-
Location: SF Bay area, but absolutely willing to relocate. I love it here but there are a lot of great places to live and work all over.

Education: BS in International Business with Economics and Spanish.
Experience: Corporate Marketing in a technology company mostly focused on digital marketing including lead generation, analytics, SEM, SEO, website maintenance and creation, content writing, social media...jack of all trades
Other experience: Hotel, banking, customer service

Looking for: Anything touching on the above, really enjoy digital marketing but a lot of my duties cross over into certain IT functions
Requirements: Full-time regular employee or full-time contract work
Availability: Negotiable, but immediately is possible depending on position

Contact me: PM me or sassaphrass@gmail.com (only email I have without personal info)

We're a lean team so my current position has given me opportunities to work in all aspects of corporate marketing and PR and others that are sometimes associated with IT or ops - market research, saleforce administration, internal wikis and DAMs, etc.

transient fucked around with this message at 14:05 on Aug 9, 2012

Mouse Dresser
Sep 4, 2002

This isn't Middle Earth, Quentin. There aren't enough noble quests to go around.
-Job Seeker-

Education: BFA Theater Design, MFA Theatrical Costume Design
Experience: Teaching, leading, crafts, sewing, design, bartending, serving, office/clerical/data entry.
Other experience: OLCC and Food Handler's cards.
Looking for: Bartending/Waitressing, retail, office work, data entry, anything short of selling plasma.
Requirements: Anything.
Availability: Now

Contact me: PM me or email me at aniesmithdesigns@gmail.com

OneWhoKnows
Dec 6, 2006
I choo choo choooose you!
For a company that I do consulting with:

http://nuconnectpbx.com/
Channel Partner (Sales), Hosted VoIP PBX System

Description: The Channel Partner is an independent position that is 100% commission based with a generous recurring revenue model (15% for the lifetime of the account). No multi-level marketing, no bonuses for signing up additional channel partners, etc.
The ideal candidate is experienced with sales to small and mid-sized (SMB) businesses and has experience with technology deployments, IP telephony is a preferred skill set.
The channel partner should come with existing leads or have the ability and confidence to generate new leads.
Tech support can be provide by the Channel Partner (Tier 1), otherwise all support is provided by the company at no cost.

PM me for any questions or additional information.

Demented Guy
Apr 22, 2010

IF YOU ARE READING THIS IN AN NBA THREAD, LOOK TO YOUR RIGHT TO SEE MY EXPLETIVE RIDDEN, NONSENSICAL POST OF UTTER BULLSHIT
This is a shot in the dark but I'm desperate...

Job Seeker

Education: BS Accountancy, completed CA CPA exam, passed Part 1 of Enrolled Agent exam
Experience: 2 years experience in auditing, bookkeeping, taxation (foreign country), A/R, billing
Looking for: Entry-level bookkeeping, auditing, taxation work or any billing/finance/accounting related-work
Requirements: Full-time
Contact me: rcsikat@gmaildotcom

Bearnt!
Feb 6, 2004

No onions, no onions
Job Available

Cross posting from the developers for hire thread...

Looking for an Amazing Web Designer with strong design skills for contract to hire work. Would like someone with at least 3 years of experience with HTML, CSS, Javascript/JQuery and a familiarity with A/B Testing. Some CMS, Social Media and Photoshop/Illustrator stuff would be required as well. I can send more if that sounds fun to you.

No PM, please email me your portfolio/resume a joelifer7 at gmail dot com and I'll do my best to get back to you ASAP.

edit: I can't spell :eng101:

Bearnt! fucked around with this message at 00:39 on Aug 17, 2012

Dik Hz
Feb 22, 2004

Fun with Science

Job Available

Cross post from the Lab Chat thread.

Got another job posting in the Piedmont Triad area of North Carolina. We're looking for an entry level analytical chemist who's good at learning new techniques and solving a very diverse set of problems independently. It's like CSI, except with road markings instead of crime. Apply through monster or send me your resume and cover letter at offwidthcrack at gmail.

Edit: I'd be happy to answer any questions about the company or position. Just email me.

Christoph
Mar 3, 2005

Qaz Kwaz posted:

JOB OPENINGS

The company I work at, THE NERDERY in Minneapolis, is always on the look out for great developers. We're hiring primarily for .Net, but also PHP, Actionscript, you name it. The company is outstanding--it's THE place to work in Minnesota/Midwest for web nerds. I'll answer any questions you guys have about it.

Do you guys have a need for a PR specialist? I know a media guru/research reporter/writer who wants to move from her current job to the private sector (she's a senior info specialist for a state university now) in the Twin Cities area.

blueblueblue
Mar 18, 2009
Job Seeker

Location: Toledo, Ohio. I can work anywhere from Findlay to the greater Toledo area.

Education: BA Music Performance, Minor in Music Theory and Computer Science

Experience: Mostly freelance work in the Toledo area with local orchestras. I have worked with a string quartet doing wedding ceremonies for 3-4 years. My references and colleagues would speak for my punctuality, reliability, and strong work ethic. I've also had some small retail jobs and some work at the local recreation center.

Qualifications/Skills: I have a good head for just about anything. I have some good computer skills, I can work with numbers and math well, and I can talk and deal with people pleasantly. I can learn new systems very quickly. I take pride in whatever work I am doing, and I believe I could do anything I set my mind to.

What I'm looking for: A foot in the door somewhere in a field that can give me a chance at a long term career. I am confident I could do almost any job. Most employers have looked at my music degree as useless, but I could demonstrate to a potential employer how I could use the knowledge I gained in Music School in almost any field.

What I'm not looking for: Call Center, Sales.

Requirements: Full Time preferred.

automatic
Nov 3, 2010

by Y Kant Ozma Post
Need to hire someone for a one month contract working on a site. PHP familiarity required, preferably with some background in Smarty. Pay rates negotiable and contract may turn into a long term position. Work from home/remote work.

Contact me at automatica1947@gmail.com

Christoph
Mar 3, 2005

alucinor posted:

I'm so sad you're not in Milwaukee.

Anyone potentially looking for a health-related non-profit job with this skillset in Wisconsin, PM me - we don't have our job posted yet but I can give you some background and see if you'd fit.

hey, I know someone who has done healthcare journalism and has lots of non-proft experience.

Job Seeker:
Currently employed with the University of Missouri, but will relocate to any large, livable city in the US

here's her quick blurb: "I have a 4-year journalism degree and 3 years of experience in deadline reporting and nonprofit PR and marketing. However, I'm willing to relocate as long as the job is full time and at least $30k. And I would drive up to meet anyone who thinks they could help me, so they know I'm not a weirdo or liar."

I'm PMing you her portfolio site.

Christoph fucked around with this message at 23:27 on Aug 22, 2012

Super Delegate
Jan 20, 2005

ƃɐlɟ ǝɥʇ
gone

Super Delegate fucked around with this message at 02:54 on Nov 3, 2012

MasterControl
Jul 28, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

Qaz Kwaz posted:

JOB OPENINGS

The company I work at, THE NERDERY in Minneapolis, is always on the look out for great developers. We're hiring primarily for .Net, but also PHP, Actionscript, you name it. The company is outstanding--it's THE place to work in Minnesota/Midwest for web nerds. I'll answer any questions you guys have about it.

Hey, lets talk offline! hirejamieblanchard at gmail dots com

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bam thwok
Sep 20, 2005
I sure hope I don't get banned

Super Delegate posted:

Job Seeker

Location: Looking to move to the DC metro area (Currently in CT)
Education: BA in Economics
Experience: ~2 years experience with SQL Server: Data Specialist and Business Analyst. I currently focus on reporting and ETLs
Looking for: I'm looking for a job as an Analyst, SQL Developer, or DBA
Requirements: Full-time or 1 year contract-to-hire
Contact Me: PM or email J@J89.net

Boy, have I got just the thing for you:

https://corporate-advisory.icims.com/jobs/6709/business-analyst%252c-performance-technologies-%2528revenue-cycle%2529/job

I've posted my email address in this thread before. I'll try to get back to you as soon as possible.