Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque puņ essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

Hoops posted:

Even in the US there must be plenty of sports shops that have the United/Arsenal/Liverpool/Chelsea kit in stock. Just go and touch them. The Liverpool kit feels fine to me material wise, but as I've said before I don't like the look of it anyway. I have six or seven red Liverpool tops, maybe I'll get the away this year.

I did see the third in person just yesterday. There's no getting around it, it's weird. I kinda like it but I'm not spending money on it.

Well, yes, of course I could go to JJB Sports and just rub my hands over everything whilst moaning softly, I'm just not inclined to do so.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Have you ever felt like overpaying for something while being a member? If so then Newcastle have something for you

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Potato Count: 2 small potatoes
Gold and black is my favourite colour combination but for gently caress's sake.

partipo
Sep 24, 2005
participaction?

Scott Bakula posted:

Have you ever felt like overpaying for something while being a member? If so then Newcastle have something for you

Tell us more about the box / bag that it comes in. Is that real leatherette?

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

thats a lovely computer bag

Taxxorrak
Jul 22, 2008

Has a third kit for Man United been announced yet? Can't find anything on it; only fake pictures of one that's the same as our first, only blue.

sweek0
May 22, 2006

Let me fall out the window
With confetti in my hair
Deal out jacks or better
On a blanket by the stairs
I'll tell you all my secrets
But I lie about my past

Baibai Kuaikuai posted:

Has a third kit for Man United been announced yet? Can't find anything on it; only fake pictures of one that's the same as our first, only blue.

This has drawings of all the kits in the Premier League: http://www.premierleague.com/content/dam/premierleague/site-content/News/publications/handbooks/premier-league-handbook-2012-2013.pdf

Man Utd is blue and black horizontal stripes. Interested in our (Fulham's) third with the sash on it. It could be quite good, and the sponsor logo is small.

Vinestalk
Jul 2, 2011
An official release by the PL itself and it can't even get high resolution images. :lol:

ayb
Sep 12, 2003
Kills Drifters for erections

Baibai Kuaikuai posted:

Don't they always use the previous years away jersey?

black.lion
Apr 1, 2004

For if he like a madman lived,
At least he like a wise one died.

ayb posted:

Don't they always use the previous years away jersey?

I imagine the third will be a reused kit, but this may not have been posted yet...

e: may not have been posted since being made official, there were leaks posted a while ago

black.lion fucked around with this message at 01:52 on Aug 24, 2012

el gaviero
Oct 29, 2011
thanks, this thing is beautiful

more complete picture

Big Black Dick
Mar 20, 2009

More...

el gaviero
Oct 29, 2011
god i need to jerk off

Back:

el gaviero fucked around with this message at 02:47 on Aug 24, 2012

TraderStav
May 19, 2006

It feels like I was standing my entire life and I just sat down

el gaviero posted:

god i need to jerk off

el gaviero
Oct 29, 2011
they should have just made this the home jersey

Esposito
Apr 5, 2003

Sic transit gloria. Maybe we'll meet again someday, when the fighting stops.
Pretty nice, I guess.

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

Love Umbro. :allears:

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

A Black Mark For Retarded Posting
Six quid for one patch on the arm? Good one

Thirteenth Step
Mar 3, 2004

black.lion posted:

I imagine the third will be a reused kit, but this may not have been posted yet...

e: may not have been posted since being made official, there were leaks posted a while ago

That's really nice

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

That is irritatingly good.

luvd
Sep 29, 2011

don't like omelettes but i'll eat crepes all day long
All their kits are brilliant.

TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

"One Zaba, Two Zaba, Three Zabaleta, Four Zaba, Five Zaba, Six Zabaleta, Seven Zaba, Eight Zaba, Nine Zabaleta, Heeeeeeeeeey Zabaleta"
Really going to miss Umbro.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

black.lion posted:

These colours don't run

Fooly Cooly 25
Jan 18, 2005

Todo lo tuyo ahora es MIO

TheGoatFeeder posted:

Really going to miss Umbro.

Rightfully so. Seeing how Nike a) canned Barca's stripes and b) gave Inter Milan a RED alternate jersey, don't be surprised to see City in dish rag blue kits next year.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
As someone who's new to all this, why is red bad for Inter Milan?

PreMoo
Sep 23, 2010
Probably because red is worn by AC Milan, their rivals.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Wirth1000 posted:

Inter's biggest rivals are AC Milan, their colors are red and black. Inter's are blue and black. It'd be the same thing if AC Milan showed up in blue kits; it's just something that isn't done (except for right now when it apparently is).

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

Wirth1000 posted:

Because Inter is black/blue and AC Milan is black/red. They are rivals, Inter don't wear red and AC don't wear blue.

It would be like Liverpool having a blue kit or Everton having a red kit, that has never happened, right?

belgend
Mar 6, 2008

me when The Club do another win

Drogadon posted:

Because Inter is black/blue and AC Milan is black/red. They are rivals, Inter don't wear red and AC don't wear blue.

It would be like Liverpool having a blue kit or Everton having a red kit, that has never happened, right?

Liverpool had a blue away kit a few years ago didn't they? Or did I dream that

BISCUIT_TINS
Dec 23, 2008

belgend posted:

That's last year's (?) third kit, if that's what you mean.

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

A Black Mark For Retarded Posting

belgend posted:

They had that third kit with the blue trim last year, and they had another that was blue and white around the year 2000. Don't think they've ever had a blue away kit though.

Fooly Cooly 25
Jan 18, 2005

Wirth1000 posted:

For the North American fan, its a interesting scenario. In the Four "Big" sports in the States and (kinda) in Canada, we are used to a basic home and away scheme of team color and whites. Club football throws away that idea, for better or worse.

Imagine the chaos then, if the Yankees started wearing red caps, the Lakers green or the Canadieans start wearing a blue and white alternate.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

It seems a nice kit in these parts is the simplest kit

Olewithmilk
Jun 30, 2006

What?

Vegetable posted:

It seems a nice kit in these parts is the simplest kit

we go by Occam's tailor

belgend
Mar 6, 2008

me when The Club do another win

Fooly Cooly 25 posted:

For the North American fan, its a interesting scenario. In the Four "Big" sports in the States and (kinda) in Canada, we are used to a basic home and away scheme of team color and whites. Club football throws away that idea, for better or worse.

What are you on about

Paul Pot
Mar 4, 2010

by Y Kant Ozma Post

belgend posted:

What are you on about

hahaha

Big Black Dick
Mar 20, 2009

Liverpool's first kit worn from 1892-1896 was blue and white halves.

They switched to red in 1896 and have worn it ever since.

Nis
Feb 21, 2011

:allears:

belgend posted:

What are you on about

american sports have poo poo kits

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Homura posted:

american sports have poo poo kits

MLS maybe, but I like the fact the other major sports (NFL, MLB, NHL) very rarely alter their kits. And no big sponsors either.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fooly Cooly 25
Jan 18, 2005

Frankston posted:

MLS maybe, but I like the fact the other major sports (NFL, MLB, NHL) very rarely alter their kits. And no big sponsors either.

Hey now, the Timbers disagree