Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
I can see a clearer, vision
I should start living today
Clapping Larry

AltronHGX posted:

I just made a Kale shake for the hell of it. This is impossible to imbibe.

If you're into veggie shakes, the kale shake is decent, but you'd go a long way in making it more edible by replacing the kale with spinach or something-- also, throw in some extra fruit or juice to make it less of a nightmare to get down.

You'll still poo poo dinosaur turds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xguard86
Nov 22, 2004

"You don't understand his pain. Everywhere he goes he sees women working, wearing pants, speaking in gatherings, voting. Surely they will burn in the white hot flames of Hell"
If you put banana and some kind of berry in it tastes like that and less terrible.

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!

Bohemian Nights posted:

If you're into veggie shakes, the kale shake is decent, but you'd go a long way in making it more edible by replacing the kale with spinach or something-- also, throw in some extra fruit or juice to make it less of a nightmare to get down.

You'll still poo poo dinosaur turds.

New Life goal, dinosaur turds

ZeroDays
Feb 11, 2007

the fuck you know about what i need on my mind mother fucker
wow, he really does influence people to try out weird shakes and poo poo, I guess that's kinda cool

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
Clapping Larry
So Duncan Trussel has knocked up Little Esther and here's a podcast where they both literally cry about it:
http://feralaudio.com/category/weird-adults-little-esther/

It could be a bit. Maybe not! Discuss~~

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
Shoulda locked Natasha Leggero down, Duncan.

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Potato Count: 2 small potatoes
Nice to hear lower tier comedians trying some improv. They did really well. Especially Esther.

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?
The Immortal Technique podcast last night was the best podcast Rogan's put out maybe ever. Rogan didn't talk over IT this time, IT brought a couple of friends(who contributed and were hilarious) and they were all on the same loose shootin' the poo poo vibe.

Highly recommended. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xhzb5-Lj5c

Chromatic fucked around with this message at 00:10 on Aug 30, 2012

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!

Chromatic posted:

The Immortal Technique podcast last night was the best podcast Rogan's put out maybe ever. Rogan didn't talk over IT this time, IT brought a couple of friends(who contributed and were hilarious) and they were all on the same loose shootin' the poo poo vibe.

Thanks man, I'll check it out then. Do they talk about weed? I unironically like hearing people talk about weed because I don't get to smoke much so I do it vicariously through podcasts.

wolfbiker
Nov 6, 2009
all of little esther's weird adult podcasts are improv, surprised more people don't catch on to that.

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur posted:

Thanks man, I'll check it out then. Do they talk about weed? I unironically like hearing people talk about weed because I don't get to smoke much so I do it vicariously through podcasts.

A little but not enough to deter someone who doesn't like weed talk. Also, they were all stoned off their asses but not the sluggish, lethargic high. They were deep in the lively, laughing feel the love kind of high.

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
Clapping Larry

wolfbiker posted:

all of little esther's weird adult podcasts are improv, surprised more people don't catch on to that.

Oh okay, that's good to know. I was definitely leaning towards it being a bit, but this was the first episode of her show I've heard, so

Xguard86
Nov 22, 2004

"You don't understand his pain. Everywhere he goes he sees women working, wearing pants, speaking in gatherings, voting. Surely they will burn in the white hot flames of Hell"
it was pretty good. Joe was on fire funny and Immortal Technique and Crew were great. Even Redban was decent, although I feel like hes been much better the last couple of weeks. Or I've just hit a saturation point and its like a sewer worker that can't smell the poo poo.

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Yeah, it was really enjoyable. I guess because they didn't talk much about politics or science aka things Joe doesn't know anything about.

indoflaven
Dec 10, 2009

jyrka posted:

Yeah, it was really enjoyable. I guess because they didn't talk much about politics or science aka things Joe doesn't know anything about.

Joe knows just as much about politics as anyone I've ever met, he admits it's all bullshit.

sweet_jones
Jan 1, 2007

I am glad to hear that, I like tech and thought the first podcast sucked. It seemed like he and Joe were in a who's smarter pissing contest.

Rorobb
Aug 17, 2005

indoflaven posted:

Joe knows just as much about politics as anyone I've ever met, he admits it's all bullshit, maaaaaaaaaaan.

Malkof
Oct 13, 2001

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.

Rorobb posted:

Joe knows just as much about politics as anyone I've ever met, he admits it's all bullshit, maaaaaaaaaaan. *powers down some shroom tech, washes it down with some coconut water*

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Joey Coco Diaz and Bert "The Machine" Kreischer on The Duncan Trussel Family Hour :swoon:

Edit: gently caress I always forget how gross Joey Diaz constantly breathing directly into the mic is

Brekelefuw
Dec 16, 2003
I Like Trumpets
Joe telling Immortal Technique about wolves was one of the stupidest conversations I have ever listened to.
I swear Joe is more caveman than man.

Xguard86
Nov 22, 2004

Brekelefuw posted:

Joe telling Immortal Technique about wolves was one of the stupidest conversations I have ever listened to.

if you can't share in Joe's child-like glee for large carnivorous animals then you need to unsuscribe right now because its only going to get worse.

Brekelefuw
Dec 16, 2003
I Like Trumpets
Everything he said was just so stupid.
How could he be giving out wolf killing statistics from 300 years ago and act like they still hold true. I am glad IT called him out on that.

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

He was just reading stuff from this list: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolf_attacks_on_humans#List_of_fatal_wolf_attacks

I don't know why he didn't pick more recent stuff.

ZeroDays
Feb 11, 2007

Joe didn't seem to learn a thing from the Rinella podcast a while back.

Joe spouts spurious fact.
Steve Rinella corrects Joe.
Six months pass.
Joe spouts spurious fact, claiming Steve Rinella, who is an expert, told him so.

Loved the IT podcast though, that's what they should be about, people shooting the poo poo and having a great time, and Joe actually being funny (and Brian ridiculously unfunny).

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!
The JR podcast is about getting swole as gently caress and making car noises bitches.

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
Clapping Larry
Let's not forget mountain lion noises

Demie
Apr 2, 2004
looks like joey diaz started a new podcast today http://www.stickam.com/viewMedia.do?mId=193619817

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*

Brekelefuw posted:

Funny because Joe is talking about desperately wanting to live in a cave right now on the Icehouse Chronicles.

Paul Pot
Mar 4, 2010

by Y Kant Ozma Post

jyrka posted:

He was just reading stuff from this list: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolf_attacks_on_humans#List_of_fatal_wolf_attacks

I don't know why he didn't pick more recent stuff.

Try to wrap your mind around it, they killed 721 Indians in a single year...wolves are objectively worse than Monsanto.

Tim Selaty Jr
May 16, 2011

by Pipski

Evil Agita posted:

The JR podcast is about getting swole as gently caress and making car noises bitches.

That's preposterous.

Paul Pot
Mar 4, 2010

by Y Kant Ozma Post
ya please only build functional strength through giant loving cannonballs, guys. there's a big difference between getting manly as gently caress and getting swole.

Xguard86
Nov 22, 2004

I do like the running gag that Joe is building a mutant man army for when poo poo falls apart.

ZeroDays
Feb 11, 2007

dododododododododo....dododododododod....dodododod

It's the new car noises.

TwistedNails
Dec 1, 2008

Chromatic posted:

Had to find this thread just to come post this, seriously it has been the podcast of the year for Rogan. IT's crew were really good on it too. Redban also had an amazing "McGriddled" line, going to leave this one on my iPhone for a long time. It's worth at least 2 listens.

widunder
May 2, 2002
I enjoyed the Mike Birbiglia episode a lot.

ZeroDays
Feb 11, 2007

In the latest Bryan Callen episode, Joe seemed grumpy as gently caress, constantly asserting his dominance over Callen and being touchy about everything, including the "passive aggressive poo poo" of his kids being allowed by their (Joe and Bryan's) wives to play drums loudly in the background :confused:. I'm guessing it's 'cos he wasn't high.

Piquai Souban
Mar 21, 2007

Manque du respect: toujours.
Triple bas cinq: toujours.
Has the move to the new studio caused a delay in new episodes? I feel like Joe tweeted about having recorded shows since last week, but my iPhone client shows nothing since Birbiglia.

Fake edit: Downcast sees nothing new, the JRX app sees Greg Fitzsimmons.

Demie
Apr 2, 2004

SKULE123 posted:

Has the move to the new studio caused a delay in new episodes? I feel like Joe tweeted about having recorded shows since last week, but my iPhone client shows nothing since Birbiglia.

Fake edit: Downcast sees nothing new, the JRX app sees Greg Fitzsimmons.

check the ustream, he had one with ari shaffir yesterday.

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!
Just started listening to the Immortal Technique ep. I didn't hear the first one, from what I hear I can skip it, but this one is dope so far. I fuckin love hearing that one dude (Is it Slave 7?) talk about how cool spider man is, I wish I didn't have soft eyes so he would hang out with me.

Edit: Oh one thing, I thought Kosher Beef was supposed to be killed in a way that didn't cause undue pain and suffering, wasn't that the whole point? I dunno I'm not Jewish so I don't keep Kosher so I don't know. But if that is the point, then wouldn't the piston be more humane? What's the Rabbinic response to that?

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur fucked around with this message at 04:56 on Sep 7, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

I think it's pistol bolt to head, then some duder slits their throat. When the bolt hits them they're pretty much knocked out and can't feel anything. So...fairly humane I guess. As humane as blasting a cow's head with a metal rod.

That's how halal is done in Australia anyway.