Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Birthday Cake
Feb 12, 2008

Tom, this is "Mayor's Fun Money." You can use it anywhere.

Cataffy posted:

Oh they definitely worked it out. Later on in the latest IHC they even have 15 minutes alone time talking about how happy they are to be on friendly terms again.
Check it out, it was a really funny IHC. Joe got pretty hammered at the end, Bert was sober, and Segura killed it. Great episode.

Here's the video of this in case someone doesn't feel like watching IHC. (It's a great one though)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TpEZElLUP0

Bah, new page.

Has anyone listened to Joey's new podcast "The Church of What's Happening Now?" I checked out an episode today and it's pretty good. It seems to just be Joey telling awesome stories and just rambling about whatever he wants. I don't know how to feel about his co-host though.

Birthday Cake fucked around with this message at 00:37 on Sep 15, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything
Looks like Freddy Lockhart's "What's Good" will be moving to the Toad Hop network and will finally be on a weekly schedule.

Combo
Aug 19, 2003

indoflaven posted:

Tom Segura, Duncan, and Ari are by far the best guests of all time. Joey is nice but he's a little too crazy(or gets too high).

Just as an aside, Ari had Bert on his podcast this past week, and it was outstanding. Ari's podcast is really, really good.

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
I can see a clearer, vision
I should start living today
Clapping Larry
It's real good to see that Duncan and Redban are friends again, but what I don't understand is why I even care.

ZeroDays
Feb 11, 2007

the fuck you know about what i need on my mind mother fucker

Bohemian Nights posted:

It's real good to see that Duncan and Redban are friends again, but what I don't understand is why I even care.

It effected the technical quality when Duncan was a guest on JRE. That's reason enough to care.

TwistedNails
Dec 1, 2008

ZeroDays posted:

It effected the technical quality when Duncan was a guest on JRE. That's reason enough to care.

Also Redban and Duncan both being on the podcast made it more fun. Redban doesn't say much but some of the little things he brings up lead to very funn "Oh Brian" moments.

I'm very happy they are friends again, JRE with Duncan having good quality again will be nice.

frenton
Aug 15, 2005

devil soup

ZeroDays posted:

I started skipping any episodes Joe does by himself. It seems like Brian is absent for more and more of these lately. I can think of recent Eddie Bravo, Bryan Callen, and Duncan Trussel epiosodes just off the top of my head.

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything
We're also still waiting on the Mac Danzig appearance that Joe went solo on.

The ustream version doesn't even have sound!

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!
He's got the vice guy on right now. Don't have time to watch it now so I hope he gets the audio up soon.

TwistedNails
Dec 1, 2008

-Atom- posted:

We're also still waiting on the Mac Danzig appearance that Joe went solo on.

The ustream version doesn't even have sound!
Joe said on twitter the audio is corrupt so they are redoing it Wednesday.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Evil Agita posted:

He's got the vice guy on right now. Don't have time to watch it now so I hope he gets the audio up soon.

Is this to promote the Mexican cartel/Romney mormon compound story?

a dingus
Mar 22, 2008

Rhetorical questions only
Fun Shoe

toggle posted:

Is this to promote the Mexican cartel/Romney mormon compound story?

I was listening for a few minutes and it was mentioned at least once.

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS
Duncan talking about falling in love with a stripper because she looked like a character from World of Warcraft is adorable. Only he could make me not feel sorry about it.

ps i'm crying

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

CortezFantastic posted:

Duncan talking about falling in love with a stripper because she looked like a character from World of Warcraft is adorable. Only he could make me not feel sorry about it.

ps i'm crying

Haha I literally just listened to that at work just now. Its at approx 1hr 55min on the 9/13 Icehouse podcast mentioned a little while back. Thanks to whoever suggested this, it's the first Icehouse I've listened to and this is just such a blast and so fun to listen to. I might start listening to these regularly!

TwistedNails
Dec 1, 2008

AltronHGX posted:

Haha I literally just listened to that at work just now. Its at approx 1hr 55min on the 9/13 Icehouse podcast mentioned a little while back. Thanks to whoever suggested this, it's the first Icehouse I've listened to and this is just such a blast and so fun to listen to. I might start listening to these regularly!

Most of them are really good for the first 2/3 of the episode before it falls apart as people start to leave. They are worth the listen.

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!

quote:

Joe Rogan (@joerogan) tweeted at 3:06 PM on Wed, Sep 19, 2012:
Despite the very disappointing last minute cancellation we're going to do a podcast anyway with @madflavor!
(https://twitter.com/joerogan/status/248543626882342912)

gently caress yeah, they haven't had Joey on since he went on that pro war rant... Not that I'm saying it's anything but a coincidence.

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur posted:

gently caress yeah, they haven't had Joey on since he went on that pro war rant... Not that I'm saying it's anything but a coincidence.

Yeah, but we missed the guy that directed Cocaine Cowboys, which is a loving superb documentary.

Hope Joe manages to get him on the podcast sooner than later.

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!
Look at this dude's loving head

bango skank
Jan 15, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I only recognize Joe and Ari there. Who are these other no name schmucks?!

wolfbiker
Nov 6, 2009
the one on the top right is sam tripoli. sam and ari opened up for joe last night in toronto. i think everyone there is a comedian in toronto for the just for laughs comedy festival, but that's just a guess. i know ari and sam are doing shows for it.

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!
Brenden Walsh is right there too you guys jeeze, poor guy (I don't know which one he is)

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur posted:

Brenden Walsh is right there too you guys jeeze, poor guy (I don't know which one he is)

Nah, Walsh isn't in that photo.

Tom Segura and Sam Tripoli are the guys on the right, not sure of the other people.

Speaking of Brendon Walsh, I bought tickets to his CD taping in San Francisco! I didn't know Randy Liedtke was opening for him until this morning so that's a plus.

Combo
Aug 19, 2003

The guy right next to Ari with the beard looks like Pat Coppolino

WHY SEE ESS
Sep 12, 2006
Saw Brendan Walsh and Tom Segura at the Just For Laughs festival, they were both amazing. Also saw Tom again open for Amy Schumer.

Tom Segura has an album that just came out called 'White girls with cornrows' and Ari has a album out tomorrow called 'Revenge for the holocaust', you can listen 4 tracks for free on his site.

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
Clapping Larry
The Mac Danzig redux podcast was really, really good. You might have to care about fighting and diet for a lot of it to be interesting, but personally it's right up there with my favorite episodes.

I love Mac Danzig.

Demie
Apr 2, 2004
I thought it was amusing that he's still talkin poo poo about guys like richie hightower

NewtGoongrich
Jan 21, 2012
I am a shit stain on the face of humanity, I have no compassion, only hatred, bile and lust.

PROUD SHIT STAIN
I had no idea who Mac Danzig was prior to listening to the podcast, but I can now say with a great degree of certainty that he's a douchebag.

indoflaven
Dec 10, 2009

NewtGoongrich posted:

I had no idea who Mac Danzig was prior to listening to the podcast, but I can now say with a great degree of certainty that he's a douchebag.

Seemed like a pretty honest guy to me?? Care to elaborate?

Paul Pot
Mar 4, 2010

by Y Kant Ozma Post
He's totally wrong about fauxhawks!

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Anyone else find Sam Tripoli a complete fuckwit?

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
Clapping Larry

Paul Pot posted:

He's totally wrong about fauxhawks!

I dunno, man. Might be coincidental, but the point of my life where I sported a fauxhawk was also rock bottom as far as being a decent, functional human being.

Demie
Apr 2, 2004

toggle posted:

i like it when he slips up and calls people "bro"

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

toggle posted:

Yep, only reason I checked out his recent appearance was that I had a long ride on BART and was out of poo poo to listen to.

Sam sucks.

Cromulent
Dec 22, 2002

People are under a lot of stress, Bradley.
I don't particularly like or dislike Sam Tripoli, but one thing of his I did notice is how he always says "100 percent" instead of "exactly" or just "yeah.."

Birthday Cake
Feb 12, 2008

Tom, this is "Mayor's Fun Money." You can use it anywhere.
I know it shouldn't be a big deal but I get irrationally annoyed whenever redban says "wrold" instead of "world."

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

Birthday Cake posted:

I know it shouldn't be a big deal but I get irrationally annoyed whenever redban says "wrold" instead of "world."

I'm the same way, but I get that feeling whenever he decides to open his mouth.

Also, Kevin Pereira will be on today, so that's cool!

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!

Birthday Cake posted:

Yeah me too. Also "dessquad".

But for some reason "excape" makes me laugh at how dumb it is instead of annoyed. He talks like an 8 year old.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Pichers. I sent you some pichers from the comedy club last night, Joe.

TwistedNails
Dec 1, 2008

brian redban ‏@redban
You heard right guys! @kpereira is joining the #DEATHSQUAD family! - DETAILS SOON!

gently caress YEAHHH!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Demie
Apr 2, 2004

-Atom- posted:

Also, Kevin Pereira will be on today, so that's cool!

i watched more than an hour of this podcast before realizing he's not the guy from tosh.0

Demie fucked around with this message at 03:06 on Sep 27, 2012