Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

CaptainMeatpants posted:

$5000 gets you a night of playing video games with the PA guys, but you have to get to Seattle yourself.

lmao

i'll play video games with anyone for a mere $500 + travel costs

it can't be some lovely fag game tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

doritos
Dec 6, 2010

by Y Kant Ozma Post

doritos
Dec 6, 2010

by Y Kant Ozma Post
you'd think a guy his age would wear something more subtle but w/e

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
:negative:

doritos
Dec 6, 2010

by Y Kant Ozma Post
even better is the various interviews where he talks about how much he loves that fandom

CaptainMeatpants
Jun 1, 2010

john no stop

you don't know what you're doing

doritos
Dec 6, 2010

by Y Kant Ozma Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGRdp9CcW0U

ahah haha
haha

peepsalot
Apr 24, 2007

PEEP THIS...
           BITCH!

:owned:

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

I don't understand how you kickstart a soft drink for $500 unless you're making it at home in reused bottles and ugh i dont want to think about this anymore

CaptainMeatpants
Jun 1, 2010

he just jerks off in to bottles of soda water while wearing a fursuit

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

ten dollar bitcoin posted:

I don't understand how you kickstart a soft drink for $500 unless you're making it at home in reused bottles and ugh i dont want to think about this anymore

i think he just used one of those companies where you can order like 60 cans of super cola or dr. spicy or red taurus or other knockoff soft drink with your company's logo printed on the packaging, for your company picnic or investor meeting or whatever. i would guess that's why it's suspended, sadly not because it is horrible, but because he's just reselling another company's services

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

you left out the best part btw

blorpy
Jan 5, 2005

none of it is the best it's all awful

~Coxy
Dec 9, 2003

R.I.P. Inter-OS Sass - b.2000AD d.2003AD

Deacon of Delicious posted:

wikipedia is always asking for money, even though people sorta care about wikipedia

ian, you are doomed

wikipedia makes easily enough money to cover their hosting and other costs, the problem is they spend most of it on worthless bullshit like sending DVDs of wikipedia pages to africa

Deacon of Delicious
Aug 20, 2007

I bet the twist ending is Dracula's dick-babies
well they need something to do with all those one laptop per childs

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

designer of the lomarf car

Buglord
OLPCs aren't stupid enough to waste money on a physical media drive tho

e: or are they? that would be p. lol

Deacon of Delicious
Aug 20, 2007

I bet the twist ending is Dracula's dick-babies
oh no, how will the children read wikipedia articles about the fourth generation of video game consoles and nucleosynthesis #in_anime without dvd drives

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
hey statpedia dude how does it feel knowing that your project earned far less kickstarter funds than furry fuel

peepsalot
Apr 24, 2007

PEEP THIS...
           BITCH!

maybe if he offered a cool reward like a custom tailored stat themed suit with sweet charts all over it

Sir DonkeyPunch
Mar 23, 2007

I didn't hear no bell
ian, what is your fursona?

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

High School Grads Eligible!
http://yourkickstartersucks.tumblr.com/post/32399606437/boys-will-be-boy-is-a-racy-art-feature-film

“Boys Will Be Boy” is a Racy Art Feature Film about a Bisexual Down Low NCAA Basketball Player, Athlete, NBA Potential Number One Draft Pick, Gang-Banger, Underground Rapper, who impregnates his private/secret Gay-Boy/Homie-Lover-Friend, who turns out to be a Rare One-Of-A-Kind Reproducing Hermaphrodite with an internal Female Organ.

0xB16B00B5
Aug 24, 2006

by Y Kant Ozma Post
im the $10,000 back

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

clockwork sundial posted:

http://yourkickstartersucks.tumblr.com/post/32399606437/boys-will-be-boy-is-a-racy-art-feature-film

“Boys Will Be Boy” is a Racy Art Feature Film about a Bisexual Down Low NCAA Basketball Player, Athlete, NBA Potential Number One Draft Pick, Gang-Banger, Underground Rapper, who impregnates his private/secret Gay-Boy/Homie-Lover-Friend, who turns out to be a Rare One-Of-A-Kind Reproducing Hermaphrodite with an internal Female Organ.

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

pretty sad the obsidian shitfarter gets $2m to make some gay rpg and a brother can't even get $10k to make a movie

white people

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

High School Grads Eligible!

pretty sad the obsidian shitfarter gets $2m to make some gay rpg and a brother can't even get $10k to make a movie

white people

what was that one

also didn't the OOOH YEAH android console get like ten million dollars

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

clockwork sundial posted:

hmm the text says that the nba player impregnates the thug but the banners on the kickstarter page say the reverse?

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

what if women could impregnate men and you had to have the baby out of your butt

gangnam reference
Dec 26, 2010

shut up idiot shut up idiot shut up idiot shut up idiot
i would actually pay money for that

take notes ian

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

what if women could impregnate men and you had to have the baby out of your butt

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

DEHUMANIZE  YOURSELF  &  FACE  TO  BLACULA
Whoa that was Emma Thompson

Ian McLean
Sep 9, 2012

statpedia.org
Post Stats on Anything

JawnV6 posted:

btw here's the extant pretty frontends:
http://www.270towin.com/
http://electoralmap.net

so i'm saying you hook one of THOSE up to some polling data and the user just specifies a model (e.g. use rasmussen only, assume R+10 turnout and I's go 80% R) that will automagically update with new polling data when available

Wanna help me implement this Jawn?? :)

BooLoo
Oct 18, 2010

SLAM TIME
you have got to be kidding

Ian McLean
Sep 9, 2012

statpedia.org
Post Stats on Anything

BooLoo posted:

you have got to be kidding

Clearly nobody is giving anything. So... now I am left up to people wanting to help because they think it is a cool concept.

Alright... I am a noob. I admit. I am trying my best here to make this thing happen.

I can click on google videos, or images, or books, or news, or shopping, but there is no search for statistics.

A place to look up stats on the internet is something that would be way cool, and I need help writing these scripts because like everyone here has said, I don't know anything.

ian@statpedia.com

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
is this an elaborate troll? why else would you be posting so sincerely in whats supposed to be a poo poo post fiesta ironic funny computer sub forum called your operating system is a piece of poo poo get it together ian

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

lmaoooooo ian I wish you luck

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

it's a great troll

CaptainMeatpants
Jun 1, 2010

didn't you say you had a team of people

lol why are you asking people with full time jobs for help

Ian McLean
Sep 9, 2012

statpedia.org
Post Stats on Anything

CaptainMeatpants posted:

didn't you say you had a team of people

lol why are you asking people with full time jobs for help

I am attending school full time. Perhaps someone might want something to do outside work or something.

I personally enjoy working on statpedia. I find it to be very interesting, and rewarding.

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

designer of the lomarf car

Buglord

0xB16B00B5 posted:

im the $10,000 back
im the $10,000 bottom

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hashtag Nascar
Jan 4, 2012

Ian McLean posted:

I am attending school full time. Perhaps someone might want something to do outside work or something.

I personally enjoy working on statpedia. I find it to be very interesting, and rewarding.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/dictionary.php?act=3&topicid=2154

• Locked thread