Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fiendish Dr. Wu
Nov 11, 2010

You done fucked up now!

JohnnySmitch posted:

I've got a UX2 (the older red model, not the new black model - though I think they're the same thing internally) with 4 of the add-on packs (Collector Classics,
FX Junkie, Metal Shop, and Power Pack; I'm pretty sure they can be 'gifted' when the interface is sold) - feel free to PM me an offer.

PM'd

ninja edit: poo poo, new page. Still looking for a Shure SM57 or 58!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etanmaet
Feb 19, 2010
Anyone gots a volume pedal?

The Leck
Feb 27, 2001

e:sold

The Leck fucked around with this message at 23:40 on Oct 5, 2012

Schatten
Jul 7, 2002

Das ist nicht meine
schnellen Rennwagen

etanmaet posted:

Anyone gots a volume pedal?

I have a Morley volume pedal. Doesn't have a power supply but I'll throw one in. It's a little large, and usually best to sit just off of your pedalboard if you have one. I'll take $50 + actual shipping w/in 48 states. Will even include an SASE if you want to just drop a check in the mail once you receive it.

WAFFLEHOUND
Apr 26, 2007
I have a Korg Wavestation WS-1 which is in great shape but needs a tiny bit of solder work on the 1/4in contacts (they still work, but if you plug them in all the way they don't work 100% of the time, I just leave them slightly out and they're fine). I'd love to trade it for another synth, preferably something with keys.

etanmaet
Feb 19, 2010

Schatten posted:

I have a Morley volume pedal. Doesn't have a power supply but I'll throw one in. It's a little large, and usually best to sit just off of your pedalboard if you have one. I'll take $50 + actual shipping w/in 48 states. Will even include an SASE if you want to just drop a check in the mail once you receive it.

hrmm, sounds like a good deal, but I'm a little scared of it being a 'little large' as I only have so much room on my pedal board. Could you link me to a product page for it or is it the little alligator I'm seeing everywhere?

oredun
Apr 12, 2007
Juno 60

Perfect everything. NIB condition, like as in for real, crazy fuckin good condition.

$800 obo.

WAFFLEHOUND
Apr 26, 2007

oredun posted:

Juno 60

Perfect everything. NIB condition, like as in for real, crazy fuckin good condition.

$800 obo.

Can I have 24 hours to look at finances?

e. Do you have pictures and does it have MIDI?

e2. I noticed there's a bunch of interest in the synth thread and the octave switch doesn't work. I'll pass.

WAFFLEHOUND fucked around with this message at 12:23 on Oct 19, 2012

oredun
Apr 12, 2007

WAFFLEHOUND posted:

Can I have 24 hours to look at finances?

e. Do you have pictures and does it have MIDI?

e2. I noticed there's a bunch of interest in the synth thread and the octave switch doesn't work. I'll pass.

BTW, the octave switch breaks in a lot of them and its 61 keys so its completely useless. Or i would have fixed it.

No midi, if it was minerva'd itd be woth closer to $1200. If you want midi get a 106, but be prepared to dump around $250 more into it because the voice chips go bad.

And if you want midi on the 60, get the kenton DCB adapter and then you get an extra LFO. But thats $350.

edit: i forgot, i looked EVERYWHERE for this synth, and i ended up paying alot for it from a guitar center. I had to pay extra(there was a 106 too they were trying to sell me) because one of kanye west's boys was flying in to get it. And i bought it out from underneath him. That makes me feel good, but also a testament to its condition.

oredun fucked around with this message at 16:53 on Oct 19, 2012

hypersleep
Sep 17, 2011

Selling my Behringer UCA202 USB audio interface for $20 shipped within the US. Handy little device, lightly used.

Dotcom Jillionaire
Jul 19, 2006

Social distortion
I have a left handed Epiphone Les Paul guitar I'm thinking about selling. Any lefty guitarists in the room? I'm in SoCal and would be willing to do a really good deal for anyone who I wouldn't have to ship the guitar to.

Thanks!

Dotcom Jillionaire fucked around with this message at 08:08 on Oct 27, 2012

Hot Dog Hotline
Jul 24, 2004

Hello? Hello?
For anyone that sees this:

Be wary of purchases/sales by user etanmaet, who last posted above on the 16th. I purchased an item from him and it never came, nor did he care to respond to my private messages/emails. Thanks for reading this.

Schlieren
Jan 7, 2005

LEZZZZZZZZZBIAN CRUSH
Time for some GOON JUSTICE up in this piece imo

muckswirler
Oct 22, 2008

Hot Dog Hotline posted:

For anyone that sees this:

Be wary of purchases/sales by user etanmaet, who last posted above on the 16th. I purchased an item from him and it never came, nor did he care to respond to my private messages/emails. Thanks for reading this.

Hopefully he just died and isn't actually a buttsucker.

etanmaet
Feb 19, 2010
I didn't die, but I won't deny that I'm a butt of sorts.

dj bobby bieber
Oct 9, 2003

the fanciest whale

etanmaet posted:

I didn't die, but I won't deny that I'm a butt of sorts.

iirc this is the second complaint about you and selling stuff. Maybe you should not sell things.

etanmaet
Feb 19, 2010

dj bobby bieber posted:

iirc this is the second complaint about you and selling stuff. Maybe you should not sell things.

I think you're right.

AriTheDog
Jul 29, 2003
Famously tasty.
Do the rules about being banned (permabanned?) for scams not apply here because this isn't SA-Mart?

etanmaet
Feb 19, 2010

AriTheDog posted:

Do the rules about being banned (permabanned?) for scams not apply here because this isn't SA-Mart?

Rarely do people get scammed, but I imagine the same rules would apply.

WAFFLEHOUND
Apr 26, 2007
I'm confused, did he actually scam someone and is still here posting about it or is he just a really lovely communicator and everything is okay?

Hollis Brownsound
Apr 2, 2009

by Lowtax

WAFFLEHOUND posted:

I'm confused, did he actually scam someone and is still here posting about it or is he just a really lovely communicator and everything is okay?

I too am confused, it sounds like he essentially owned up to scamming someone but is being so leisurely about it.

etanmaet
Feb 19, 2010
No one ever got scammed. I got a complaint a year ago or so because I was slow to ship. Same thing happened with Hot Dog.

Hot Dog got his stuff and so did the guy a year ago or so.

Both of them were communicated with way more than they let on.

muckswirler
Oct 22, 2008

When someone gives you money for something, it's priority #1 to get said thing to them. You have their money and they don't know you from some dick on the street. With each passing moment their fear that you spent the cash on drugs or admission fees to pervy sex houses increases. Have a little respect duder.

In any case, I'd be surprised if anybody transacts with you again in this thread unless you drop the tude and apologize. Being generally dismissive isn't a good look.

Startyde
Apr 19, 2007

come post with us, forever and ever and ever
(still) Looking for a Hohner Pianet T, doesn't have to be pretty as long as it's playable.
I've got a mess of stuff, synths, outboard fx, buxx. Let me know what you're looking for. If you're in New England, even better. username@gmail

etanmaet
Feb 19, 2010
deleted

etanmaet fucked around with this message at 19:24 on Oct 31, 2012

etanmaet
Feb 19, 2010

muckswirler posted:

When someone gives you money for something, it's priority #1 to get said thing to them. You have their money and they don't know you from some dick on the street. With each passing moment their fear that you spent the cash on drugs or admission fees to pervy sex houses increases. Have a little respect duder.

In any case, I'd be surprised if anybody transacts with you again in this thread unless you drop the tude and apologize. Being generally dismissive isn't a good look.

Point taken. Didn't mean to insult. I understand if folks don't want to buy my wares here any longer.

Oldstench
Jun 29, 2007

Let's talk about where you're going.
Looking to sell my Elektron Monomachine SFX60+ mkII - Plus Drive version. I'm the original owner. Have the box and all original materials. Never been gigged, smoked near, dropped, scratched, etc. Great condition.

I'm hoping to get $850 for it. PM me if interested at all.

Hollis Brownsound
Apr 2, 2009

by Lowtax
I'm selling my Crate Telluride CA125D. These were probably the best amps that Crate made. It's 125 watts, has 3 channels, instrument, mic, and Aux, graphic eq. It really does sound good, I'm just too busy to really gig much anymore, and I really only used it about 7-8 times and is in 100% shape functionally and cosmetically. I know this a stretch but I doubt anyone wants to pay for the shipping on this and I would really rather not but If you really want to pay the shipping and must have this I'll do it. I'm in Pittsburgh if you wanna pick up locally.

an AOL chatroom
Oct 3, 2002

I'm looking to sell/trade an older Agile guitar. This one is from before they changed the headstocks, and the body is also unchambered, which means that it's quite a bit heavier than you may expect. It doesn't have a specific model number as far as I can tell, probably like a 2800 or 3000 equivilant. It's got locking locking tuners and a snazzy non-stock pickguard. Neck pickup is a GFS Mean 90 P90 and the bridge is a Seymour Duncan SH-4 JB humbucker. It's an unconventional combination, but I set it up for when I was playing in a party/wedding band and had to play everything from oldies to rock, which it handled very well.

No major dings or scratches other than a chip in the black lacquer in the headstock up by the nut. Very cool binding all around and vintage-style knobs.

Looking for $300 shipped or trade for a MIM strat in a color other than black or white. I'm picky like that.

an AOL chatroom fucked around with this message at 21:58 on Nov 2, 2012

autopilot
Feb 6, 2005

I'm looking to sell an Elektron Octatrack and a Waldorf Blofeld (Black Keyboard version). I'm looking for $1000 for the Octatrack and $900 for the Blofeld, shipping included. I am willing to negotiate, and I'd be glad to post pictures if requested.

PM me if you're interested!

Deelon
Sep 18, 2003
I've got a mid-to-late 70's Fender Bassman 70 that I'd like to trade for tube amp with reverb. Ideally something like a hotrod deluxe or deluxe reverb. I can throw some cash into the deal for the right amp if need be. This is an awesome amp, but I've got to have something with reverb!

The bassman is in good condition. Tolex is in good shape, the pots aren't scratchy, and it was recapped about 5 years ago. Tubes are pretty much new: 2 Groovetubes 6l6s, the 12ax7s are NOS amperex bugle boys, and the 12at7 is a NOS RCA. It sounds really good. It's super loud, and stays clean about 3/4 of the way up, then distorts nicely at high volumes, and especially when you patch both channels together. This amp takes pedals better than any other amp I've ever played as well. I can get some more pictures if anyone is interested.

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.

Deelon posted:

I've got a mid-to-late 70's Fender Bassman 70 that I'd like to trade for tube amp with reverb. Ideally something like a hotrod deluxe or deluxe reverb. I can throw some cash into the deal for the right amp if need be. This is an awesome amp, but I've got to have something with reverb!

The bassman is in good condition. Tolex is in good shape, the pots aren't scratchy, and it was recapped about 5 years ago. Tubes are pretty much new: 2 Groovetubes 6l6s, the 12ax7s are NOS amperex bugle boys, and the 12at7 is a NOS RCA. It sounds really good. It's super loud, and stays clean about 3/4 of the way up, then distorts nicely at high volumes, and especially when you patch both channels together. This amp takes pedals better than any other amp I've ever played as well. I can get some more pictures if anyone is interested.

What state are you in and are you interested in selling it outright?

Deelon
Sep 18, 2003

CPL593H posted:

What state are you in and are you interested in selling it outright?

I'm in Virginia and I'd rather trade it, but if I don't get any good offers I'll sell it.

Carbohydrates
Nov 22, 2006

Listen, Mr. Kansas Law Dog.
Law don't go around here.
Savvy?

bisticles posted:

Neck pickup is a GFS Mean 90 P90 and the bridge is a Seymour Duncan SH-4 JB humbucker. It's an unconventional combination, but I set it up for when I was playing in a party/wedding band and had to play everything from oldies to rock, which it handled very well.
It's an AWESOME combination. A higher-wind bridge HB with a neck P90 sounds fantastic and I use that combo a lot.

Hey, I have some parts for sale. Flat $5 shipping for anything and everything.

Kahler 5-string bass tremolo

Cool item. Everything in the photo is included. Tuners are Carvin-branded. $80

Kluson Deluxe Rotomatic 3x3 tuners

15:1 gearing. Came off a Gibson. Bushings and screws are included, but not pictured. Designed for an 8.8mm hole (smaller than keystone holes, but can be fitted with conversion bushings - the screw holes line up fine). $15

Grover copies, 3x3

These came off an Eastwood. Look just like Grovers and hold tune fine, but the buttons turn with less resistance so they feel less precise to tune. Good on a budget. $15

Grover Self Lock 3x3

Grover locking tuners. Rock solid! $30

Planet Waves Auto Trim 6IL

My personal favorite locking tuner. They automatically trim the string end when you lock them. Very fast to use. I'll also include a pair of GraphTech string trees - they look great with the Planet Waves' black posts. $35

Lindy Fralin Dogear P90 (bridge)

Never got a chance to use this. I sold the project guitar I was gonna put it in. So, brand new. Asking $60

Fender Samarium Cobalt Noiseless Telecaster Neck

I bought the pair and ended up using the bridge with a TV Jones in the neck position, so the SCN neck sits here unused. Never installed! It's essentially an Alnico V stacked humbucker. $40

Fakebucker

Weird pickup. It's one of the single coils disguised as a humbucker that Supros and Valcos and Airlines and such used. Not sure of this one's provenance. Very low-output pickup. I've hung onto it for years thinking I'd find a cool project for it. $30

DiMarzio Virtual PAFs

Imagine your standard, mid output PAF style pickup and give it just a slight kick in the rear end - not enough to make it a high gain or metal kind of pickup, but just enough to really wake it up while retaining the PAF style of sound. Very responsive, and retain clarity with warmth. 5 wire, so you can wire 'em up however. Original price for these was $87 each. I'd like $100 for both

Vintage Vibe HS-90 (Bridge)

If you're not familiar with this pickup's gimmick: it comes with multiple sets of magnets so you can swap 'em around to adjust the tone how you like. All you have to do is unscrew a plate on the back of the pickup (no soldering), slide the magnets out, and slide a new pair in. It currently has (I believe) Alnico IIs in it, and it also comes with the pictured magnets - Alnico V (for your classic P90 sound) and ceramic (for your modern edgy sound). With any of the magnets installed, this is an absolutely killer pickup. Between the three magnets, there's no "best" choice. I just changed them by mood. Selling this because I prefer my P90s in the neck position, not the bridge. This is a $95 pickup new and I'd like $65

PM or email tomgion at gmail. Cash is king, but trades are fun. Pedals, pickups, whatever!

Carbohydrates fucked around with this message at 22:01 on Nov 4, 2012

muckswirler
Oct 22, 2008

I'll take those PW lockers. They should fit on a variax right? I don't care if I need to move a screw hole or whatever.

muckswirl at google's mail service

New God
Jun 2, 2007

It takes shades of faggotry to make an awesome rainbow
I have an earthquaker devices speaker cranker and an EHX tube zipper I would like to trade (and maybe sell) if anyone's interested. Not at home right now so I can't take pictures but they are in great condition. The speaker cranker has Velcro on the bottom.

Looking for a boss ft-2 or other strange effects. All good on the distortion front unless you have a really rare fuzz.

Let me know!

WAFFLEHOUND
Apr 26, 2007
I just can't bring myself to find a use enough for this thing to justify it's cost to me. I don't do any live stuff, I just got fired, and I really really want to scratch up enough cash for a Little Phatty. So, if anyone wants a Kaossilator Pro, I'd do 275 shipped!

Traded locally for a TR-707!

WAFFLEHOUND fucked around with this message at 21:24 on Nov 10, 2012

LUk-
Sep 15, 2011
This is a bit of a shot in the dark here, but I'm looking for bass pedals off of an electric organ that I want to convert to midi foot pedals. Willing to trade $$s, and possibly HJs.

WAFFLEHOUND
Apr 26, 2007
I actually may be able to help you with that. Where in the world are you located?

e. You don't have PMs, do you have AIM? I'm FoWafflehound

WAFFLEHOUND fucked around with this message at 21:28 on Nov 10, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dotcom Jillionaire
Jul 19, 2006

Social distortion
Ooo I might be interested in the Kaossilator, but would need to scrape the money together first.

SPEAKING OF....

I am looking to sell some of the following devices. I'll formalize it on SA Mart pretty soon, but here is a short list of gear I want to sell:

- AKAI MPC 2500 (bought a week or so ago but I decided I want to stick with my MPC 1000)
- Native Instruments Maschine (comes with cherry wood side panels. Again, I found that the MPC was more to my liking)
- Novation Twitch Serato/Traktor controller (A beautiful piece of gear, I love it so, but I am not using Serato as much these days and could use the extra :10bux:)
- Novation Launchpad (in perfect condition, only used in studio. I'm anticipating the new Ableton Push controller. This thing is incredible!)
- Epiphone Les Paul left handed guitar (still have this available)

Either reply here or shoot me a PM. Thanks!