Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

gently caress, i was super happy because i got a date today and then i hit f5 on my user cp and then :cry:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pilli
Jul 3, 2011

Dogs have owners,
cats have staff
:smith:

sports
Sep 1, 2012
goodnight sweet prince

Fayez Butts
Aug 24, 2006

Tearin up like a bitch over here, gonna go hug my cats. Mr Cat's legacy will live on and I'm not going to post them yet but my friend has a cat that looks uncannily like our hero.

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

Sniep posted:

he used up 8 before i met him for sure. he's been gambling with the house deed for a long time.

thats very sad.

i cant remember if i posted this before. now is as good a time as any. a woodland cat:

ktulurises
Sep 21, 2006

Why is it I always have to be the one to get up?
Lurker, but...

Sion posted:

Good night Mr Cat. You were a good cat.

Sumo
Jun 17, 2005

RIP Mr cat

Golden-i
Sep 18, 2006

One big, stumpy family
3 million views... a good thread

trigger9631
Nov 18, 2004

I love my ducks.
RIP Mr. Cat. I'm new to the catte thread but Mr. Cat seemed awesome.

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

Josh Lyman posted:

gently caress, i was super happy because i got a date today and then i hit f5 on my user cp and then :cry:

Lol

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Count me in the "crying like a bitch" crew

RIP Mr Cat :smith:

Truly an image of pure bliss. Mr Cat had tons of love.

bradzilla fucked around with this message at 02:34 on Dec 4, 2012

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Grimey Drawer
I was so hoping the thread title was some kind of bad joke.

Mr Cat was one of my favorite cats in the catte thread. He was a solid dude.

Gonna pet Keeks even more tonight in his honor.

gnrk
Apr 1, 2008
ill miss you mr. cat :( thanks for sharing him with us sniep

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

oh, my, god. Becky, look at her bitrate.
:( :(

mr cat

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

currently pourin out some grouse for mr cat, a pro rear end catte that gave not a single gently caress.

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009

Tendai posted:

I was so hoping the thread title was some kind of bad joke.

literally crying about a cat i only ever got to see via the internet.

:smith:

Base Emitter
Apr 1, 2012

?
Aw man... got home after a forumless day in the code mines and saw the title change in my bookmarks...

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat
saw thread title, sad it's true

goodbye mr cat, you were a good catte

Tunnelman
Feb 28, 2010

aaag air flow
Mr cat no. :( Saw a cat had passed on twitter, didn't even think it could be him. RIP buddy.

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

All cats are great cattes.

Some cats are greater than others.

Mr. Cat was one of said cats.

Seriously it is so odd we become attached to these little fuzzy beasts that we only see on the internet but it reaffirms my belief that people are good.

We all loved Mr. Cat. Honestly we all are probably tearing up because of this fat, old little cat that we only saw pictures of, but that's because we know that he was loved and loved back. We give our time and money and lives to these Little Friends, and in return we get happiness and love as well.

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

Seriously it is so odd we become attached to these little fuzzy beasts that we only see on the internet but it reaffirms my belief that people are good.

We all loved Mr. Cat. Honestly we all are probably tearing up because of this fat, old little cat that we only saw pictures of, but that's because we know that he was loved and loved back. We give our time and money and lives to these Little Friends, and in return we get happiness and love as well.

Well Said.

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch
my friend's aunt had a giant fat mean some of a bitch called Punkin

that cat kinda sucked but he was so powerful and nasty i guess he also kinda owned

Slack Motherfucker
Aug 16, 2005

Pillbug

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

agreed. rest in peace Mr. Cat, you were pro as gently caress.

Josie
Apr 26, 2007

With tales of brave Ulysses; how his naked ears were tortured; By the sirens sweetly singing.

RIP Mr Cat. The first internet catte I loved. Seriously crying here, my husband thinks I am a moron.

Edit: Only until he found out why, now he is sad too :(

flyboi
Oct 13, 2005

agg stop posting
College Slice
couldn't think of a good way to tribute mr cat so i downloaded imovie and did my first ever video edit

i hope the end brings a smile to your face sniep :gbsmith:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBB9GvSxAkQ

Josie
Apr 26, 2007

With tales of brave Ulysses; how his naked ears were tortured; By the sirens sweetly singing.

flyboi posted:

couldn't think of a good way to tribute mr cat so i downloaded imovie and did my first ever video edit

Now I'm laughing AND crying. Thanks flyboi.

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

flyboi posted:

This video contains content from UMG. It is restricted from playback on certain sites.

:argh:

flyboi
Oct 13, 2005

agg stop posting
College Slice

duTrieux. posted:

This video contains content from UMG. It is restricted from playback on certain sites.

:argh:

h---how did it know it's freaking unlisted :tinfoil:

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

flyboi posted:

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

Detroit Q. Spider posted:

I'm so sorry Sniep. Losing a longtime friend like Mr. Cat always just plain sucks.

Godspeed, Mr. Cat. This earth had grown far too gay for a majestic figure such as yourself. gently caress it, always and forever.

this is why yospos owns.

im gettin all misty eyed over a catte ive never even pette'd owned by a dude who shoots 1's and 0's at the same server that i do, its amazing.

RIP Mr. Cat

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast

flyboi posted:

thanks, man

it did, long live gizmo you incredibly ornery pile of fur

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

so many good posts.

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

this is why yospos owns.

im gettin all misty eyed over a catte ive never even pette'd owned by a dude who shoots 1's and 0's at the same server that i do, its amazing.

RIP Mr. Cat

warm my neg heart

woodch
Jun 13, 2000

This'll kill ya!
Damnit. :(

I was hoping someone was playing a joke with the thread title, but alas, no.

So sorry, Sniep. Mr. Cat was obviously an awesome dude.

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

King of Breakfast
you only get one person in your life like this and i've had mine

he was an old soul upon old souls, and really helped me through some hard times and i feel like im alone now in ways that are hard to express. he truly had compassion and i just hope that i showed that back to him today by not prolonging his suffering.

i guess it's sinking in now and becoming real that he's gone. sorry.

Cnidaria
Apr 10, 2009

It's all politics, Mike.

just smoked a fatty blunt in honor of Mr. Cat

R.I.P :(

woodch
Jun 13, 2000

This'll kill ya!

Sniep posted:

you only get one person in your life like this and i've had mine

he was an old soul upon old souls, and really helped me through some hard times and i feel like im alone now in ways that are hard to express. he truly had compassion and i just hope that i showed that back to him today by not prolonging his suffering.

i guess it's sinking in now and becoming real that he's gone. sorry.

I felt the same way when Pepper passed away earlier this year, but I've learned something interesting... We knew each other so well by the time she passed, that it's not hard to imagine her spirit still around me time to time. I know she's in a better place now, and that nothing can take away my memories of her. It doesn't make me sad anymore to think about her. It makes me smile.

It sounds corny, but it's true.

Deacon of Delicious
Aug 20, 2007

I bet the twist ending is Dracula's dick-babies
i'm so sorry to hear that sniep

may he be pissing in god's shoes right now

ZeeToo
Feb 20, 2008

I'm a kitty!
A good catte, who will be missed even by lurkers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

King of Breakfast
the fact that he was blind, deaf and becoming brain dead was my trigger that there was no worth in "saving him" - it would have just prolonged his suffering

it came upon him quickly and as such ended quickly.

do i wish i had another night with him here? you bet your loving everything i do :(

but holding his shell would have been simply emotional masturbation and painful to him.

he was put down when he was hell of drugged up and his last memories are the touch of my hands on his chin where i scritched just the right spot and he leg kicked, though painfully