Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jace Madan
Apr 10, 2007

A survivor... unclouded by conscience, remorse, or delusions of morality.

Xenomrph posted:

Wait so Big Red is out? Like, theoretically I should be able to find him at my local TRU?

The place I bought it from usually gets in thier figures 2 to 3 weeks before they start hitting TRUs. I'd wait about a week and then try calling your local TRU to see if they got them in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Wind Up Bird
Jan 23, 2004

i'm a goddamn coward
but then again so are you
Ok why can't I buy superhero Figmas? Why? Why can I get Buffalo Bell but not a decent poseable Superman or Batman? Why are both marvel and dc so goddamn stupid they won't let me buy these things?

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

There is a Batman or Superman out at like all times, you could find them in probably half the effort used to find whatever that Buffalo Bell thing is.

Mr Wind Up Bird
Jan 23, 2004

i'm a goddamn coward

therealjon_ posted:

There is a Batman or Superman out at like all times, you could find them in probably half the effort used to find whatever that Buffalo Bell thing is.
Really? Like, with the little clear plastic arm stand? I've never seen one of those.

I don't doubt that they exist but I've never seen one and a quick google search doesn't show any either.

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

What scale are you looking for?

Batman is like Spider-Man in things that are made too much. A quick Amazon search shows tons of stuff from Mattel and DC Direct.

Tons of Superman as well.

The front page of BBTS has tons of Batman and Superman stuff all over it as well.

Unless you are looking for something specific, those two guys have crap all over the place.

Mr Wind Up Bird
Jan 23, 2004

i'm a goddamn coward
Well yeah that's exactly my complaint. I don't want any lovely mattel or DC direct garbage. The sculpts are ugly, the painting is bad, and they aren't poseable beyond "standing, maybe." I'm not a moron who has been unaware that there have been Batman action figures for half a century.

I'd just like something in between "bought at walmart" and "needs a payment plan".

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

Oh I totally overlooked Figma in your original post, what about Revoltech Batman? It's pretty old now, but I guess decent.

There is also the Play Arts Kai stuff coming out, its movie and Arkham City based but looks really good.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

boom boom boom fucked around with this message at 01:01 on Oct 6, 2014

Dre2Dee2
Dec 6, 2006

Just a striding through Kamen Rider...

boom boom boom posted:

There will be Avengers and Spiderman Figmas released sometime next year. Movie versions, so it'll be that terrible Spiderman costume, but still!

Don't forget all the Marvel Nenddroids that area coming out, too! :3:

vkeios
May 7, 2007

Was posted earlier in this thread, but Medicom is going 1/12 with a DKR Batman and movie Spiderman. Granted, I can't think of Medicom ever doing that scale before, so i'm unsure as to what the quality will be (still preordered that Bat, I'd adore a good batman figure).

Its a shame Max Factory is doing the movie style though, I'm really interested to see how they do with Spiderman.

Seymour Butts
Jun 26, 2003
I break girls in like baseball gloves
I have a M. Bison kid robot and I'm wondering what the value is? Haven't seen any on ebay in awhile and I'm thinking about selling it. Do these sort of things increase in value?

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

Seymour Butts posted:

I have a M. Bison kid robot and I'm wondering what the value is? Haven't seen any on ebay in awhile and I'm thinking about selling it. Do these sort of things increase in value?

Just checked eBay and theres one listed for $120. I also checked to see what they have sold for under completed/sold and they've gone for 70-100 bucks.

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

In the pipeline from NECA:

It's the trophy case from the end of 'Predator 2'. They've released all the other skulls separately (usually with SDCC exclusives or 2-packs and whatnot) and now you'll be able to get a diorama based on the movie. I cannot loving wait.

Edit-- Imgur doesn't seem to be loading properly, huh. Here's a direct link to a pic so I'm not image leeching I suppose.

Xenomrph fucked around with this message at 07:20 on Dec 25, 2012

Jace Madan
Apr 10, 2007

Man, that looks awesome. Can't wait to get my hands on it!

Sanschel
Aug 9, 2002

A present from one of my BSS Secret Santas:

Aw yeah, Titans! :3:

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

:siren: :siren: :siren:
AS A PROUD GAMERGATER THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN WOMEN ARE GAYS AND TRANS PEOPLE
:siren: :siren: :siren:

Well drat, I need that.

Jet Ready Go
Nov 3, 2005

I thought I didn't qualify. I was considered, what was it... volatile, self-centered, and I don't play well with others.
Is anyone doing any Christmas present trade outs here?

I got a masked variant Catwoman Movie Masters and a Marvel Legends Iron Man Extremis Armor I wouldn't mind trading off.

Jace Madan
Apr 10, 2007

Picked up the Marvel Select Flash Thompson Venom and Lizard figures at the disney store today. They both came out really great.

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

I.... I didn't know they were making a Marvel Select Flash Thompson Venom. I thought the only Venom in the pipeline was the "classic" one with the multiple heads and whatnot.

Jace Madan
Apr 10, 2007

Xenomrph posted:

I.... I didn't know they were making a Marvel Select Flash Thompson Venom. I thought the only Venom in the pipeline was the "classic" one with the multiple heads and whatnot.

Yep, it's a Disney store exclusive figure. It was originally available in a "Fearsome Foes of Spider-Man" 4-pack, but now he and the Lizard are available as singles. When I went today they only had 1 Agent Venom and 3 Lizards.

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Well damnit. That figure looks pretty sweet. :sigh:

Jace Madan
Apr 10, 2007

So, I went to Wal-Mart today to do some shopping and I stopped by the toy aisles. They had an endcap full of MOTUC Roboto and Gy-Gor figures, $16 for Robobto and $25 for Gygor.

I picked up the Gy-Gor, because he looked pretty cool.

Why cookie Rocket
Dec 2, 2003

Lemme tell ya 'bout your blood bamboo kid.
It ain't Coca-Cola, it's rice.

Jace Madan posted:

So, I went to Wal-Mart today to do some shopping and I stopped by the toy aisles. They had an endcap full of MOTUC Roboto and Gy-Gor figures, $16 for Robobto and $25 for Gygor.

I picked up the Gy-Gor, because he looked pretty cool.

What the gently caress

Jace Madan
Apr 10, 2007

Why cookie Rocket posted:

What the gently caress

I read on the He-Man.org forums that so far the Moreno Valley, CA store got them in. http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?234203-Is-This-For-Real-MOTUC-appearing-at-Wal-Mart-No-b-s-t-Outside-Marketplace

Hopefully more stores will get them in too.

Why cookie Rocket
Dec 2, 2003

How did that line make it to retail and it wasn't like..front page news on Toyark?

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

Why cookie Rocket posted:

How did that line make it to retail and it wasn't like..front page news on Toyark?

It didn't make it to retail ... it was overstock they sold off to what looks like one Walmart in the country.

Similar to the overstock of those 12" Superman figures they sold to Ollies.

Bushifox
Dec 10, 2003

Je suis une tappette pour les jouets cheap et casse. Je suis dieu des nulles!
meant to sell these off last year, but last chance if anyone wants to grab any of these muppets palisades figures before they hit ebay tomorrow. (loose, complete unless noted)

Miss Piggy
Dr. Teeth
Bunsen Honeydew(glasses are broken but they are included)
Fozzie Bear
Stuntman Gonzo
Crazy Harry
Sam Arrow
Rizzo
Link Hogthrob
Julius Strangepork
Pepe
Janice (missing hat)
Clifford (peg on base is broken)
Patrol Bear Fozzie (peg on base is missing)
Frog Scout Robin -
Beauregard -
Usher Scooter -
Sam Eagle -
Phil Van Neuter -
Marvin Suggs (colorful shirt) -

Variants and Exclusives
Glamour Miss Piggy
Rizzo variant -
Johnny Fiama (silver jacket) -
Johnny FIama (brown jacket) -
Marvin Suggs (silver and black outfit) -
Super Hero Scooter -
Vacation Fozzie (red shirt) -

Playsets
Swine Trek
Muppet Labs

Edit: Also have old back issues of toyfare, at least 1-100, and wizard if anyone wants some of those)

Bushifox fucked around with this message at 22:42 on Jan 4, 2013

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Bushifox posted:

meant to sell these off last year, but last chance if anyone wants to grab any of these muppets palisades figures before they hit ebay tomorrow. (loose, complete unless noted)

Miss Piggy
Dr. Teeth
Bunsen Honeydew(glasses are broken but they are included)
Fozzie Bear
Stuntman Gonzo
Crazy Harry
Sam Arrow
Rizzo
Link Hogthrob
Julius Strangepork
Pepe
Janice (missing hat)
Clifford (peg on base is broken)
Patrol Bear Fozzie (peg on base is missing)
Frog Scout Robin -
Beauregard -
Usher Scooter -
Sam Eagle -
Phil Van Neuter -
Marvin Suggs (colorful shirt) -

Variants and Exclusives
Glamour Miss Piggy
Rizzo variant -
Johnny Fiama (silver jacket) -
Johnny FIama (brown jacket) -
Marvin Suggs (silver and black outfit) -
Super Hero Scooter -
Vacation Fozzie (red shirt) -

Playsets
Swine Trek
Muppet Labs

Edit: Also have old back issues of toyfare, at least 1-100, and wizard if anyone wants some of those)

No chance you've got a Sweetums laying around anywhere?

Bushifox
Dec 10, 2003

Je suis une tappette pour les jouets cheap et casse. Je suis dieu des nulles!

The Rage posted:

No chance you've got a Sweetums laying around anywhere?

No. I wish. Probably wouldn't get rid of him, he could hang out with Statler and waldorf.

Neo_Reloaded
Feb 27, 2004
Something from Nothing

ServoMST3K posted:

Blagh! Toitles! (TMNT) (I have more than these)
http://imgur.com/mSgPC

Anyone know what manufacturer / product line the Raphael in the middle of the top row is from? I used to have all 4 turtles in that style and am trying to find and re-buy them, but I can't for the life of me find them on Amazon or eBay or anything.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

Neo_Reloaded posted:

Anyone know what manufacturer / product line the Raphael in the middle of the top row is from? I used to have all 4 turtles in that style and am trying to find and re-buy them, but I can't for the life of me find them on Amazon or eBay or anything.

That's a live action movie Turtle. Also made by Playmates when the first film came out.

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

The_Doctor posted:

That's a live action movie Turtle. Also made by Playmates when the first film came out.

I think those were actually part of the TMNT2 line, since each Turtle came with a canister of ooze, if I'm remembering correctly. They also had ball joints so you could easily pop off their arms and legs.

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

Rocksteady and Bebop coming to TMNT Classics!

:holy:

Why cookie Rocket
Dec 2, 2003

therealjon_ posted:

Rocksteady and Bebop coming to TMNT Classics!

:holy:

God if they make a Krang I am going to have to backpeddle and buy this entire line.

ServoMST3K
Nov 30, 2009

You look like a Cracker Jack box with a bad prize inside
I just ordered the 4 turtles for my friend for a late Xmas gift, but I need to get these two mothers for myself if I remember they're in the works a few months from now.

Neo_Reloaded
Feb 27, 2004
Something from Nothing
So with the Matty Rorschach going on sale tomorrow, my question is: does this poo poo sell out super fast? If I plan to order in a few days, am I fine? Or should I make sure to do it tomorrow? Or should I be F5ing the website all night?

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

Neo_Reloaded posted:

So with the Matty Rorschach going on sale tomorrow, my question is: does this poo poo sell out super fast? If I plan to order in a few days, am I fine? Or should I make sure to do it tomorrow? Or should I be F5ing the website all night?

No one really knows since they haven't done this line before. So while I'd say its a safe bet it isn't an instant sell-out I don't put it past Matty to pull him off so he looked like a quick sell out to get people hyped about the next release.

Also you have to be on 9 am PST/ 12pm EST that is when they go up ... please don't sit up all night F5'ing.

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Just be ready to inevitably shout at the top of your lungs, "Fuckin' Matty!"

AlkalinePunk
Oct 2, 2003

Your Mix: INFERIOR! Soundwave's Best of Emo: SUPERIOR!

Xenomrph posted:

Just be ready to inevitably shout at the top of your lungs, "Fuckin' Matty!"

Sad thing is although it is ultimately mattels fault for choosing Digital River, the minute you get to the checkout its all on DR's servers so the keyboard mashing is the fault of DR.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin
I finally found all four Nick turtles tonight. I got to say they are really nice if a little undersized. But for the price they are worth it. If I was a kid I'd be in heaven.

I am kicking myself on finding both the variant movie Spider-man and movie Hawkeye and buying neither earlier in the week.