Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hobo on Fire
Dec 4, 2008

Adraeus posted:

What are the must-have mods that are most compatible with Tale of Two Wastelands? I'm going to try TTW. I absolutely loved The Pitt.

I started playing a TTW run recently and put in this mod partway through:
http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/47722

It adds a lot of the NV DLC weapons to the leveled lists, which aside from doing its stated changes in the mojave, shakes up the weapons used by random raiders in DC quite a bit. Running around a corner and getting caught in a crossfire between raiders and supermutants, ALL of which had missile launchers, was getting boring; now I'm getting blown up by tin grenades or 25mm APWs too!

Hobo on Fire fucked around with this message at 20:42 on Jan 12, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.

Fereydun posted:

You actually start new games in Tale of Two Wastelands in the Fallout 3 game world

But... my immersion!

Rabhadh
Aug 26, 2007

Hobo on Fire posted:

I started playing a TTW run recently and put in this mod partway through:
http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/47722

It adds a lot of the NV DLC weapons to the leveled lists, which aside from doing its stated changes in the mojave, shakes up the weapons used by random raiders in DC quite a bit. Running around a corner and getting caught in a crossfire between raiders and supermutants, ALL of which had missile launchers, was getting boring; now I'm getting blown up by tin grenades or 25mm APWs too!

Is this compatible with GRA - The Right to Bear Arms?

Proletarian Mango
May 21, 2011

Giggily posted:

Man, now I almost wish that New Vegas had more sewers.

Also, for anyone with more experience with ENB than me, is it possible to stop SSAO from affecting grass? The performance hit on my machine isn't bad, but it has a really weird effect where all of the blades overlapping each other create a flashing effect like they're horribly aliased.

You can't stop SSAO from affecting grass, that isn't possible, but you can reduce the visual distortions. Open up enbseries.ini and find the following section:

[SSAO_SSIL]
UseIndirectLighting=true
SamplingQuality=1
SamplingRange=0.2
FadeFogRangeDay=1.0
FadeFogRangeNight=1.0
SizeScale=0.35
SourceTexturesScale=0.35
FilterQuality=1
AOAmount=1.0
AOAmountInterior=1.0
ILAmount=2.0
ILAmountInterior=2.0

Your numbers may be different than mine but that's okay. You want to set "SamplingQuality" to 0. Increase "SizeScale" and "SourceTextureScale" to 1. Also set "FilterQuality" to 0. These changes should eliminate most visual glitches you get with grass and SSAO but keep in mind the performance impact may be too much. If that is the case, try setting "SizeScale" and "SourceTextureScale" to .75 or .5. Those two are going to be the biggest factors in performance. Additionally you can set "SamplingQuality" and "FilterQuality" back to 1 as well to gain some more performance, although in my experience it was the first two settings that were the biggest drain so start with those first. I also recommend turning off "UseIndirectLighting" for extra performance. I never noticed any visual difference with it on or off.

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Fereydun posted:

Tale of Two Wastelands is so much more stable and better developed than Requiem for a Capital Wasteland it's crazy. Last time I installed RFCW a long time ago and pretty much ended up having to scrap my FNV installation entirely because of how messed up it was. Though there's still a few terrain glitches it seems to encompass your mods really well, including NMC and stuff like IWS and MoMod. (And even The Armory! and Nevada Skies URWLified!)
I'm surprised the Armory weapons are appearing in Fallout 3, given that I haven't completed the leveled list entries for FO3-specific loot tables. (East BOS is supposed to be using US Military armament as opposed to West BOS' purely energy armament, but I don't really have a way to test this nor know where all of the East Coast BOS specific entries are.) Does TTW reassign Fallout 3 leveled list tables to use NV leveled list tables?

Hobo on Fire
Dec 4, 2008

/\/\/\/\
Quite a few of the NV leveled lists are carried over from FO3. Some FO3 only lists are modified for newer or altered weapons though - in FO3, the hunting rifle was .32 caliber, an ammo that doesn't exist in NV. They altered the FO3 lists with hunting rifles to be a higher level, and altered FO3's .32 revolver into a .22 rather than re-implement an ammo type for a single low level weapon or have 2 versions of the hunting rifle floating around.

The TTW crew state that they want to leave NV files untouched aside from their train between the Mojave and DC, and some necessary changes at Doc Mitchel's since you do the character creation in Vault 101. Essentially, any NV mod should work OK with TTW, but FO3 mods usually require some editing to function, if they can be made to work at all.

I don't use Right to bear arms, but I don't think it would conflict. DLC WITM just adds them to leveled lists through a script, so they should be able to run on top of each other. The only things it adds from GRA are battle rifles, katanas, 5.56 pistols, 25mm APWs, and some of the mad bomber grenades. It adds items from the other DLCs as well though, so you might face a fiend armed with a .45 SMG and a bowie knife for example.

Hobo on Fire fucked around with this message at 07:47 on Jan 13, 2013

The King of Swag
Nov 10, 2005

To escape the closure,
is to become the God of Swag.
I really wish I could get the ENB shaders to work in Windows 8, but the DirectX 9 .dll's included aren't compatible with the system; it causes a crash as soon as the .dll is loaded.

SpookyLizard
Feb 17, 2009
The problem with Karma being a neutral observer is that it A) sets an absolutely rigid moral code on the game. Fallout should not be black or white. More over, if I'm high charisma character and super nice and 'good' to everyone, but compulsively steal everything isn't nailed down when anyone is looking, I don't see how that should affect how someone feels about me, y'know.

If karma interacts in anyway, then it should be more of a give what you get kind of thing. Basically how reputation works in each town.

I don't really care for karma at all, and I liked it best in old fallout where I've never notice it really do anything, because the only way to be really 'evil' and get it extremely low is to basically murder every person you see cause you're bored.

graynull
Dec 2, 2005

Did I misread all the signs?
I was going to give TTW a try, but it seems to be encountering a error on trying to install. Getting some warning about a file that doesn't exist (and that I think should be a file that it itself installs) and the installer just hangs up and does nothing. Looks like people reported having it still about 4 days ago, so I hope they can work out the issue because it sounds like a fun mod.

Lord Lambeth
Dec 7, 2011

What happens if you bring the rockit launcher into new vegas through TTW?

Will it implode? :ohdear:

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."

Lord Lambeth posted:

It looks like (at least recently), it crashes the game.

HE Pennypacker
Sep 1, 2009
I am about six hours into my first go at New Vegas. I had my first run-in with Caeser's Legion at Nipton (where they killed the Powder Gangers). I thought they were enemies I should attack (hell, there were crucified bodies all over) and so I just shot them up. Now I'm vilified with them. Fast forward a couple hours and I am having a rough time running into them here and there. I am worried that I have shot myself in the foot for the rest of the game.

Is my experience going to be severely impacted? Please tell me there is a way to get back to neutral (e.g. like how you could just give water to the bums in FO3)!

edit: Thanks! (vvv)

HE Pennypacker fucked around with this message at 06:49 on Jan 13, 2013

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

HE Pennypacker posted:

I am about six hours into my first go at New Vegas. I had my first run-in with Caeser's Legion at Nipton (where they killed the Powder Gangers). I thought they were enemies I should attack (hell, there were crucified bodies all over) and so I just shot them up. Now I'm vilified with them. Fast forward a couple hours and I am having a rough time running into them here and there. I am worried that I have shot myself in the foot for the rest of the game.

Is my experience going to be severely impacted? Please tell me there is a way to get back to neutral (e.g. like how you could just give water to the bums in FO3)!

There is a scripted event in the plot where your negative reputation with both factions is reset.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp
Keep in mind, however, that it's a one time event. You get on their bad side again, and they'll be sending hit squads after you for the rest of the game, as will the NCR if you manage to piss them off as well.

Lord Lambeth
Dec 7, 2011

Acebuckeye13 posted:

Keep in mind, however, that it's a one time event. You get on their bad side again, and they'll be sending hit squads after you for the rest of the game, as will the NCR if you manage to piss them off as well.

IIRC the event for the NCR is when you exit the lucky 38 and the caesar event is when benny flees to tops, or if you kill him, when you leave the tops.

Hobo on Fire
Dec 4, 2008

graynull posted:

I was going to give TTW a try, but it seems to be encountering a error on trying to install. Getting some warning about a file that doesn't exist (and that I think should be a file that it itself installs) and the installer just hangs up and does nothing. Looks like people reported having it still about 4 days ago, so I hope they can work out the issue because it sounds like a fun mod.

I installed the current version 3 or 4 weeks ago, got warnings during the install... the patcher ran slow as gently caress for me (3 year old laptop) I ended up letting it run while I was making dinner, watching TV etc, coming back every now and again to keep it rolling. It took at least 2 hours for me maybe more, but it did install properly. After a few hiccups in vault 101, its running as well as NV ever has for me, and better than I ever got FO3 working.

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

I'm surprised the Armory weapons are appearing in Fallout 3, given that I haven't completed the leveled list entries for FO3-specific loot tables. (East BOS is supposed to be using US Military armament as opposed to West BOS' purely energy armament, but I don't really have a way to test this nor know where all of the East Coast BOS specific entries are.) Does TTW reassign Fallout 3 leveled list tables to use NV leveled list tables?

Following on my last post with a little more detail, at least some of the wastelander, raider and supermutant weapon leveled lists are holdovers from FO3, so anything added to them will apply in the Capital Wasteland using TTW. I don't have the armory installed at the moment, otherwise I'd give you first hand accounts of what weapons I was seeing in DC.

Hobo on Fire fucked around with this message at 07:46 on Jan 13, 2013

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

It's a shame that ENB doesn't play too well with Dead Money. Or at least my present.

Acebuckeye13 posted:

I've had Legion hitsquads after me even when I was back on their good side. :smith:

Upmarket Mango posted:

You can't stop SSAO from affecting grass, that isn't possible, but you can reduce the visual distortions. Open up enbseries.ini and find the following section:

I messed around with these settings and slightly alleviated my problem, but I think I might just have the grass density too high. Oh well.

graynull
Dec 2, 2005

Hobo on Fire posted:

I installed the current version 3 or 4 weeks ago, got warnings during the install... the patcher ran slow as gently caress for me (3 year old laptop) I ended up letting it run while I was making dinner, watching TV etc, coming back every now and again to keep it rolling. It took at least 2 hours for me maybe more, but it did install properly. After a few hiccups in vault 101, its running as well as NV ever has for me, and better than I ever got FO3 working.

Thanks, I'll give this a try tomorrow and see if anything comes of it. It looks like it is just sitting there, using no CPU power or anything, but I'll start it up and afk and see.

Trustworthy
Dec 28, 2004

with catte-like thread
upon our prey we steal
Has anyone using a bunch of the "usual" mods (i.e., jsawyer, CCO, Project Nevada, WMX, etc.) and a DarnUI/MCM/One Hud/Unified HUD type config had any luck getting Powered Power Armor to work? I used to love this mod, but turns out it's broken in my current game. As in, if it's late in my load order, I can at least get the start-up voice and Pip-Boy icon, but the movement/fuel/temperature stuff (both the UI display and actual functionality) is all missing/broken. If it's early in my load order I don't even get that much.

I'm having a devil of a time rooting out the problem... I suspect it's on the UI side, since I've already tried disabling PN/CCO/WMX (and a good deal of my HUD set-up) and am still having the same issue. A few people on Nexus have reported sorta-kinda similar issues, but it's Nexus and the modder isn't around, so of course nobody posting explains their exact mod/UI configurations, or offers useful answers beyond "try reinstalling!" and "it's your load order!" or follows up if they've found a work-around.

In the meantime, I'll try disabling a few more things to nail down the culprit.

:confused:

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.
Are you using uHUD? It is a compatibility patch for HUD mods.

Trustworthy
Dec 28, 2004

with catte-like thread
upon our prey we steal

Gyshall posted:

Yes, definitely, and the weird thing is that it always recognizes Powered Power Armor (box is checked), so you'd think it would straighten things out. Unless it's not chiefly a HUD-related issue. :sigh:

I had the same PPA problem when I tried reinstalling HUD mods without uHUD (and/or One HUD, and/or MCM). If my HUD set-up is somehow the cause, this would be the first time I've had any trouble with my UI set-up; usually everything runs like clockwork (thanks mainly to uHUD).

graynull
Dec 2, 2005

Still no luck getting TTW installer to work. Tried multiple things mentioned here to no avail. Tosses off some error about a file it is supposed to write not existing then the installer stops and just sits there. Let it run for about an hour and a half this morning and it never moved, never showed any CPU activity, nothing. Guess I'll just wait for the next version release and try again since the authors don't seem super responsive on other people with the same issue.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

I have a weird bug where if I fast travel to Novac, it's empty and the ground is littered with missing meshes. Walking there is fine. Anybody know what that's about?

Raygereio
Nov 12, 2012

SplitSoul posted:

I have a weird bug where if I fast travel to Novac, it's empty and the ground is littered with missing meshes. Walking there is fine. Anybody know what that's about?
That sounds like a glitch that happens when you have too many mods active. What's your loadorder?

Raygereio fucked around with this message at 22:59 on Jan 13, 2013

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Raygereio posted:

That sounds like a glitch that happens when you have too many mods active. What's your loadorder?

But only on fast travel? I've had too many mods in the past, the limit for me was 209 or so, I've since reduced it to around 150, and this is very different from what I experienced then.

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.

Gyshall posted:

Actually, these days you should be using oHUD.

Head Hit Keyboard
Oct 9, 2012

It must be fate that has brought us together after all these years.

Smol posted:

Actually, these days you should be using oHUD.

uHUD is the Unifed HUD project and is separate from oHUD. :ssh:

Fantastic Alice
Jan 23, 2012

So I see the JESawyer mod decrees HP and carry weight, does it do anything similar to enemies as well?

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
I'm having two weird issues with my New Vegas install. :psyduck:

The first is that the African-American race is completely missing. I thought it was just a character creation issue until two hours in, I ran into Boxcars and he had a white face and a black body. edit: Also, there are like eight versions of Caucasian, including one that is missing its body.

The second is that dead people tend to have around ten sets of armor on their bodies.

Load order:
[X] FalloutNV.esm
[X] DeadMoney.esm
[X] HonestHearts.esm
[X] OldWorldBlues.esm
[X] LonesomeRoad.esm
[X] GunRunnersArsenal.esm
[X] ClassicPack.esm
[X] MercenaryPack.esm
[X] TribalPack.esm
[X] CaravanPack.esm
[X] CompanionInfAmmo.esm
[X] domecity.esm
[X] domecity_Kaz_plugin.esm
[X] FOOK - New Vegas.esm
[X] FOOK - New Vegas DLCs.esm
[X] Weapon Mod Expansion.esm
[X] WME - DLCs.esm
[X] CCO - Gameplay Changes.esm
[X] CCO - Classic Perks.esm
[X] jsawyer.esp
[X] CASM.esp
[X] The New Bison Steve Hotel.esp
[X] FOOK - New Vegas.esp
[X] FOOK - New Vegas DLCs.esp
[ ] FOOK - JSawyer.esp
[X] Existence2.0.esp
[X] CompanionInfAmmoOptional.esp
[X] AG Supplementary Uniques-GRA.esp
[X] CompanionDisguises.esp
[ ] Weapon Mod Expansion.esp
[X] AG Supplementary Uniques-AllInOne WME.esp
[X] Fellout.esp
[X] GRA - The Right to Bear Arms -Vendors Untouched.esp
[X] Lombard Station.esp
[X] Lombard Station - Dead Money.esp
[X] Lombard Station - Gun Runners' Arsenal.esp
[X] Lombard Station - Honest Hearts.esp
[X] Lombard Station - Lonesome Road.esp
[X] Lombard Station - Old World Blues.esp
[X] Continue After Ending V1.9.esp
[X] The Low Profile Armor Mod (JSawyer).esp
[X] The Low Profile Armor Mod.esp
[ ] WME - DLCs.esp
[X] CCO - CP All DLC Patch.esp
[ ] CCO - CP JSawyer Patch.esp
[X] CCO - GC JSawyer Patch.esp
[X] Bashed Patch, 0.esp

The unchecked mods are all merged into the Bashed patch.

Doctor Goat fucked around with this message at 00:29 on Jan 14, 2013

Hank Morgan
Jun 17, 2007

Light Along the Inverse Curve.

Hog Butcher posted:

I'm having two weird issues with my New Vegas install. :psyduck:

The first is that the African-American race is completely missing. I thought it was just a character creation issue until two hours in, I ran into Boxcars and he had a white face and a black body.

The second is that dead people tend to have around ten sets of armor on their bodies.

Load order:
[X] FalloutNV.esm
[X] DeadMoney.esm
[X] HonestHearts.esm
[X] OldWorldBlues.esm
[X] LonesomeRoad.esm
[X] GunRunnersArsenal.esm
[X] ClassicPack.esm
[X] MercenaryPack.esm
[X] TribalPack.esm
[X] CaravanPack.esm
[X] CompanionInfAmmo.esm
[X] domecity.esm
[X] domecity_Kaz_plugin.esm
[X] FOOK - New Vegas.esm
[X] FOOK - New Vegas DLCs.esm
[X] Weapon Mod Expansion.esm
[X] WME - DLCs.esm
[X] CCO - Gameplay Changes.esm
[X] CCO - Classic Perks.esm
[X] jsawyer.esp
[X] CASM.esp
[X] The New Bison Steve Hotel.esp
[X] FOOK - New Vegas.esp
[X] FOOK - New Vegas DLCs.esp
[ ] FOOK - JSawyer.esp
[X] Existence2.0.esp
[X] CompanionInfAmmoOptional.esp
[X] AG Supplementary Uniques-GRA.esp
[X] CompanionDisguises.esp
[ ] Weapon Mod Expansion.esp
[X] AG Supplementary Uniques-AllInOne WME.esp
[X] Fellout.esp
[X] GRA - The Right to Bear Arms -Vendors Untouched.esp
[X] Lombard Station.esp
[X] Lombard Station - Dead Money.esp
[X] Lombard Station - Gun Runners' Arsenal.esp
[X] Lombard Station - Honest Hearts.esp
[X] Lombard Station - Lonesome Road.esp
[X] Lombard Station - Old World Blues.esp
[X] Continue After Ending V1.9.esp
[X] The Low Profile Armor Mod (JSawyer).esp
[X] The Low Profile Armor Mod.esp
[ ] WME - DLCs.esp
[X] CCO - CP All DLC Patch.esp
[ ] CCO - CP JSawyer Patch.esp
[X] CCO - GC JSawyer Patch.esp
[X] Bashed Patch, 0.esp

The unchecked mods are all merged into the Bashed patch.

Try running FNVEdit and see which mods reference the African-American race? Is the JSawyer patch for Low Profile Armor supposed to be loaded before Low Profile itself?

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

Hank Morgan posted:

Try running FNVEdit and see which mods reference the African-American race? Is the JSawyer patch for Low Profile Armor supposed to be loaded before Low Profile itself?

Now that I look at it, I'm not sure I should have both loading at all and I think that might be a problem.

FOOK is writing to the four stock races and adding five squares to their FULL - Name entry. After that, nothing seems to be writing to them. If the issue's FOOK, wouldn't more people be having it?

SpookyLizard
Feb 17, 2009

Hog Butcher posted:

Now that I look at it, I'm not sure I should have both loading at all and I think that might be a problem.

FOOK is writing to the four stock races and adding five squares to their FULL - Name entry. After that, nothing seems to be writing to them. If the issue's FOOK, wouldn't more people be having it?

The LPAM JSawyer patch isn't a patch it's a version of LPAM balanced for JSawyer. Run one or other, but not both. The Armor thing is a bug between Jsawyer and some other armor thing. Maybe one of Puce Moose's things? Right to Bear Arms maybe? Something like that.

Raygereio
Nov 12, 2012

SplitSoul posted:

But only on fast travel? I've had too many mods in the past, the limit for me was 209 or so, I've since reduced it to around 150, and this is very different from what I experienced then.
Weird things happen once you start straining the engine to it's limits and while the hardcoded limit is 255 plugins, you're starting to push your luck once you go past 100 depending on the mods.
I'd try disabling 50'ish mods and see if the problem persists.

Raygereio fucked around with this message at 01:16 on Jan 14, 2013

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
* Some NPCs have a very pale face: You must open your (install folder)\Fallout New Vegas\Fallout_default.ini file and change the "bLoadFaceGenHeadEGTFiles=0" line to "bLoadFaceGenHeadEGTFiles=1", and then open the Game Launcher to actually update the Fallout.ini that is in My Documents.

:doh: Thanks, FOOK. After disabling the other LPAM, Afr. American was back on the list for some reason. Everything works now, aside from dead bodies having spare wardrobes.

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."

Hog Butcher posted:

:doh: Thanks, FOOK. After disabling the other LPAM, Afr. American was back on the list for some reason. Everything works now, aside from dead bodies having spare wardrobes.

That makes absolutely no sense. LPAM doesn't touch races at all, which makes me think you have something else seriously hosed up. The "multiple armors on NPCs" is a known issue between LPAM and GRA - Right to Bear Arms, however, because GRA changes the way some NPC lists are calculated to use everything listed, rather than calculating for individual items.

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

That makes absolutely no sense. LPAM doesn't touch races at all, which makes me think you have something else seriously hosed up. The "multiple armors on NPCs" is a known issue between LPAM and GRA - Right to Bear Arms, however, because GRA changes the way some NPC lists are calculated to use everything listed, rather than calculating for individual items.

I re-enabled it and it's still showing up. I don't even know what's up.

I still have five separate Caucasian entries, three of which are different ghouls. I have two separate African Ghoul entries.

Is there a better mod I can use to spread GRA items across the Wasteland?

Edit: Dropping Dome City fixes all the race issues.

Doctor Goat fucked around with this message at 01:55 on Jan 14, 2013

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

Hog Butcher posted:

I re-enabled it and it's still showing up. I don't even know what's up.

I still have five separate Caucasian entries, three of which are different ghouls. I have two separate African Ghoul entries.

Is there a better mod I can use to spread GRA items across the Wasteland?

Weird. I'm thinking that an improperly-built bashed patch may be to blame (at least in part), since nothing else on your load order really stands out. GRA - The Right to Bear Arms is actually one of the better mods for distributing GRA equipment. The conflict between LPAM and itself can be resolved by making a few quick changes to the plugin in FNVEdit. I can't remember the specific names of the lists that need to be changed back to their original settings, but they're leveled lists for NPC outfits, there are two of them, and they need to get switched back to "Calculate for each item in count".

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
I'm redoing my Bashed patch.

Just remembered one other thing! CCO's Fear the Reaper is only providing the perk rate increase, not the health drop. ST's, which I was using previously, only did the health drop, not the perk rate increase.

edit: I'm dumb, I assumed it was the same thing between the two. :v:

Doctor Goat fucked around with this message at 02:12 on Jan 14, 2013

TestSubjectZero
Oct 20, 2012

Lord Lambeth posted:

If you just want the Rock-It Launcher there is a port for it over at Loverslab. It's in the non-adult mod section, but the site itself has porn ads. http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=12059

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SeanBeansShako
Nov 20, 2009

Now the Drums beat up again,
For all true Soldier Gentlemen.
You can build it too with a bunch of other Fallout 3 stuff with FOOK!

SeanBeansShako fucked around with this message at 06:39 on Jan 14, 2013