Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

djnkro
Sep 16, 2007
Howard dumped his stock, and has no stock related bonuses left, So he no longer cares. It's just about time for 100/101 to be Howard and friends.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax

mrfreeze posted:

You mean you didn't love Tissue Time?

I used to leave the radio on when I went to sleep and that woman's caterwauling would always wake me up.

Wasco Jr.
Jan 11, 2006

"Cut the kids in half"
Anyone notice this when Howard was talking to heroin addict

Howard "I'll fix you the same way I fixed Artie"
Robin "Yeah we'll stop taking your calls"

mrfreeze
Apr 3, 2009

Jon Arbuckle: Master of pleasuring women

Wasco Jr. posted:

Between that, dancing with the retards, and the hurricane sandy stuff, Robins been stone cold since she got sick. Even Howard called her on it when Gary was on the phone.

mrfreeze fucked around with this message at 15:43 on Jan 23, 2013

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Wasco Jr. posted:

:drat:

Good for Robin; the show needs its ballbusting back, and Robin used to be a champ at that.

Brocktoon
Jul 18, 2006

Before we engage we should hang back and study their tactics.
Robin is an idiot. "Qatar" is not pronounced "cutter".

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Brocktoon posted:

Robin is an idiot. "Qatar" is not pronounced "cutter".

Can Robin even be called a newswoman anymore? I don't think printing out a bunch of Google News stories thirty seconds before you read them word for word on-air qualifies.

haljordan fucked around with this message at 19:11 on Jan 23, 2013

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

LOVE the Hanzi parody song set to the Looney Tunes theme... Then again, maybe I just love the song; I seem to remember a similar one they did Riley Martin's Um's and Ah's.

EDIT:
Can't find it, but there are these:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWB2eaYNnso

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s01bAOmO3UM

Squashy Nipples fucked around with this message at 19:16 on Jan 23, 2013

Lusy
Oct 1, 2005
I'm a guy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IN5LLPmEuiE
I don't know who to believe anymore.

Brocktoon
Jul 18, 2006

God drat, Howard is an idiot, too.

"You can't sleep? Just lay down and go to sleep!"
"Want to stop doing heroin? Just stop doing it!"

Brilliant...

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Brocktoon posted:

God drat, Howard is an idiot, too.

"You can't sleep? Just lay down and go to sleep!"
"Want to stop doing heroin? Just stop doing it!"

Brilliant...

That's even more loving hilarious given how many phobias he has, and also the fact that he goes to a therapist every day of the week.

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
They just need to read Dr. John Sarno's book, "Your Heroin Addiction Is In Your Head"
Also, "Getting Things Done"

Problem solved. :colbert:

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

I prefer Dr. Sarno's other book, "How to Meet Rich Idiots and Take a Shitload of Their Money Without Actually Doing Anything".

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

On yesterday's show, there was discussion during the news where Howard and Benji were saying that Vladimir Lenin had a program that was attempting to have humans mate with apes. I've never heard about this before, and a cursory Google check didn't reveal anything. Does anyone know what that's all about? It was when Robin read a story about the possibility of a woman carrying a Neanderthal baby.

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

Sand Monster posted:

On yesterday's show, there was discussion during the news where Howard and Benji were saying that Vladimir Lenin had a program that was attempting to have humans mate with apes. I've never heard about this before, and a cursory Google check didn't reveal anything. Does anyone know what that's all about? It was when Robin read a story about the possibility of a woman carrying a Neanderthal baby.

I think it was Stalin

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

Yeah, that rings a bell. Stalin wanted an army that could be fed anything.

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humanzee

Can't think of a good Hanzi tie-in

CrazyAss13
Jun 12, 2002
Awesome Dude

Lusy posted:

Score one for Robin. I'll be damned.

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Macklin, you son of a bitch

Lusy posted:

Oh poo poo, this YouTube channel is amazing.

Qaz Kwaz
Jul 24, 2003
What's your email? I've got some shitty posts that you NEED to read.
Ouch.

Indolent Bastard
Oct 26, 2007

I WON THIS AMAZING AVATAR! I'M A WINNER! WOOOOO!
Can this be translated the twitter-illiterate?

Qaz Kwaz
Jul 24, 2003
What's your email? I've got some shitty posts that you NEED to read.

Indolent Bastard posted:

Beth replied to a guy that (seemingly unknowingly) called her a oval office and sent that reply to all of her followers.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Indolent Bastard posted:

Basically imagine if I started a new thread in GBS that just said this:

Indolent Bastard posted:

Been very sick lately..But it won't stop me from saying beep by grandpa is a complete oval office. gently caress off.
Hope you feel better.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
Who is that guy? All his tweets are Stern related.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Goddamn do I miss Penny Crone:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyebLQObbAc

Brocktoon
Jul 18, 2006

I could honestly listen to 4 hours of Howard discussing with Eric the Midget which roles he would and would not play.

musclecoder
Oct 23, 2006

I'm all about meeting girls. I'm all about meeting guys.

Brocktoon posted:

I could honestly listen to 4 hours of Howard discussing with Eric the Midget which roles he would and would not play.

Same here. The best part is whenever they do, they always end up playing all 37 total seconds of his acting career and goof on it. It's great.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

I remember when Eric emailed his "Ten Demandments" and one of them started with "You say you have connections?! Well use them! Two acting jobs in eight years is pathetic!"

MVP
Nov 1, 2012

by Lowtax
How come Howard doesn't get annoyed by Robin's laugh?

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

MVP posted:

How come Howard doesn't get annoyed by Robin's laugh?

I dunno but he ragged on Sal for half an hour about the Bobo prank. That's good. Yell at like, the one guy actually trying to produce quality bits for the show.

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

musclecoder posted:

Same here. The best part is whenever they do, they always end up playing all 37 total seconds of his acting career and goof on it. It's great.

Keys, woman!

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!
He probably yelled at Sal so much because he feels insecure about not being funny anymore. So Sal does something funny and Howard has to alpha-dog on his comedy.

Tim Selaty Jr
May 16, 2011

by Pipski

haljordan posted:

I remember when Eric emailed his "Ten Demandments" and one of them started with "You say you have connections?! Well use them! Two acting jobs in eight years is pathetic!"

I just can't get enough of that midget, no matter how ridiculously shticky he gets with Johnny Frotto. I'm listening to yesterday's show right now specifically because it was Eric-heavy.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Evil Agita posted:

He probably yelled at Sal so much because he feels insecure about not being funny anymore. So Sal does something funny and Howard has to alpha-dog on his comedy.

What did Sal do to Bobo, anyway? And why on Earth would Howard defend a turd like Bobo? The guy's a creep, and snuck into the hospital when Howard's third kid was born by pretending to be Howard's brother.

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
Sal's bit where he made stupid-rear end Bobo think the world was ending was one of the funniest things they've done in the last year.

And then Howard ruined it all by bitching that it was only funny until it quit being funny organically and Sal didn't tack on another 20 minutes of lame schtick. So let's fix that comedy hole by scheduling another round of Bigfoot Junior. Or maybe have the struggling opera singer sing another DMX song.

mrfreeze
Apr 3, 2009

Jon Arbuckle: Master of pleasuring women

Ether Frenzy posted:

Sal's bit where he made stupid-rear end Bobo think the world was ending was one of the funniest things they've done in the last year.

And then Howard ruined it all by bitching that it was only funny until it quit being funny organically and Sal didn't tack on another 20 minutes of lame schtick. So let's fix that comedy hole by scheduling another round of Bigfoot Junior. Or maybe have the struggling opera singer sing another DMX song.

Wait, that wasn't just some lovely iphone app they ran those songs through? Like "Autocorrect"?

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades
That's a bad bit, because they play the original song and then by the first note of the opera version you get what it is going to be, but it is so slow and long and boring you gotta just sit there with it while it goes on.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.
So here's Eric on the show yesterday and the picture for this video absolutely killed me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpdnfuUj0E0

GenoCanSing
Mar 2, 2004

Crotch Bat posted:

So here's Eric on the show yesterday and the picture for this video absolutely killed me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpdnfuUj0E0

I was gonna post it. Whoever made that is fantastic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CrazyAss13
Jun 12, 2002
Awesome Dude

prefect posted:

What did Sal do to Bobo, anyway? And why on Earth would Howard defend a turd like Bobo? The guy's a creep, and snuck into the hospital when Howard's third kid was born by pretending to be Howard's brother.

Howard wasn't defending Bobo, Sal played an end of the world trick on him that was funny but didn't have an end game. Howard thought the bit could have been better planed and played out. I thought the bit was funny and Howard was to hard on Sal, but it had nothing to do with defending Bobo.