Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ShadeofBlue
Mar 17, 2011

Druckman posted:

My post:

Into the Sun by AllLightIsGood, on Flickr
I was trying to get the sun and the trees to form a balanced triangle that plays off the curved line of the hill. I'm not sure I fully pull it off since the sun is such a strong pull to the eye.

This looks really good to me. The sun is a strong pull, but not so much that it's really detrimental, in my opinion. The tracks in the snow actually do a pretty good job of keeping my eye off of the sun. I love the shape of the hill, and I think you nailed the color/exposure/contrast and what have you. Honestly the only thing I feel like I could nitpick about it is the bits of grass sticking up at the bottom of the picture; they look a little out of place. But I'm guessing you couldn't really do anything about it anyway. I feel like there could be a bit more room at the bottom of the picture, but I tend to like photos that put the horizon in the middle, which I know is not the common wisdom. Plus any change in composition would move the triangle off center, which would probably look off if it was almost but not quite centered.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

krooj
Dec 2, 2006

Deadreak posted:

Here is one for me

1658 by deadreak, on Flickr

What are you going for here? What are you suggesting with lowered highlights/whites?

krooj fucked around with this message at 05:50 on Jan 30, 2013

Chitin
Apr 29, 2007

It is no sign of health to be well-adjusted to a profoundly sick society.
Whoooops meant this to go in the Monthly Contest thread

Chitin fucked around with this message at 16:37 on Jan 30, 2013

xenilk
Apr 17, 2004

ERRYDAY I BE SPLIT-TONING! Honestly, its the only skill I got other than shooting the back of women and calling it "Editorial".

Chitin posted:

My mum got a kitten. The kitten's name is Sascha.

I also have a cat but she is no model.

psssst critique a post! :) I would say get lower, you'll get a nicer perspective and more contact with your subject :)

Here are mine... same concept different persons/accessories

annie by avoyer, on Flickr

IMG_6135 by avoyer, on Flickr

spf3million
Sep 27, 2007

hit 'em with the rhythm
This second one is totally awesome. I like that there is an identifiable subject but the rest is left up to the imagination.

This is nice but it feels a little cool (obviously it's cold outside but the skin tones look kinda bluish).

It's an interesting subject but there's no action or story to go with it. Could you have taken it from a different angle to make the background more interesting?

e: saw your comment later, oh well.

This is kinda cool. I'd like it more if the line separating the sky and building were right down the center. Make it look almost like a diptych. Did you try the Lens Correction > Manual sliders in LR to get the windows and building all squared off? Basically this:

Whitezombi posted:

The second. Shooting straight lines is difficult. An image like this has to be 100% perfect. Every line must be perfectly straight. Every shape equal. You must have symmetry. As it is it does not work.

Awkward Davies posted:

Sometimes I want to give critique like "You took a picture of something boring. Why did you do that?".

The snow on the bottom right isn't interesting at all. The trees and mysterious light on the bottom left is very interesting. Try re-framing to get more of the mysterious trees and less of the boring snow with a million footprints.

Shampoo posted:

In my playing with Lightroom, I decided to bite the bullet and import most of my old photos and see if I could re-process them into something nicer.

DSC_0091 by jpitha, on Flickr
I'm trying for an old-timey postcard here.

flagpole focus by jpitha, on Flickr
I like the colors, but I think the vignette is too strong. Maybe?
The first one is too green to see anything other than GREEN. The second one is kinda nice in a cross-processed type of way. I like it.

This has some good potential. The highlights look a little yellow/orange/brown to me and I think it could use a little bump in exposure. There is plenty of black but not enough white.

Santa is strapped posted:

I was out shooting with a friend and had some nice light show up (10mins later it was gone).

Really like the colors.

This is the strongest of the three. My biggest gripe is that the subjects get lost in all the contrast.

What's going on with that bridge/dam in the background? I want to see more of that.
I actually kind of like the 3rd although it seems a little noisy for some reason. It would be worlds better if the sky were more interesting. As it is now, it is just blah gray. When they sky looks like this, I find it best to try to eliminate the sky from the composition altogether.

These two are completely baller. Really love how you can see the movement in the falling snow. The 1st could possibly use a little exposure bump since there aren't really any pure whites unlike the 2nd where there are definitely blacks and whites.

Druckman posted:

Into the Sun by AllLightIsGood, on Flickr
I was trying to get the sun and the trees to form a balanced triangle that plays off the curved line of the hill. I'm not sure I fully pull it off since the sun is such a strong pull to the eye.
I like your intention with the triangle and rolling hill. Did you use a polarizer? I wonder if that would have softened the sun a bit. I really like the colors and exposure. Pulling off good exposure with a shot like this can be tough, good work.

xenilk posted:

These are cute, the 1st is much stronger in my opinion. She has a more playful look in her eye and the flowers in the 2nd grab too much attention away from here eyes which should be the focal point. I like the ring she is wearing in the first as well. It adds a second point of interest but is not too distracting like the flowers are in the 2nd.

I can't decide which version of this I like best. Is either one worth the effort to clone out all of those drat scratches on the right wall?

_MG_5121 by spf3million, on Flickr

_MG_5120 by spf3million, on Flickr

Dr. Despair
Nov 4, 2009

39 perfect posts with each roll.

I prefer the first one, but have you considered a more vertical crop, and just getting rid of the walls?

Primo Itch
Nov 4, 2006
I confessed a horrible secret for this account!
Maybe somewhere in the middle? I think that bumping up a little bit the exposure in the first one should do the trick. I also like the model pose in it better than the 2nd, where she feels a little bit stiff.

(I'll use the "buy now, pay later" rule and post something later on today).

spf3million
Sep 27, 2007

hit 'em with the rhythm
I like the way the shadows fall and the framing provided by the dark and light walls on either side. I prefer the pose in the 1st but like the exposure of the 2nd more. Maybe a vertical would be better though, decisions decisions.

e:

Primo Itch posted:

Maybe somewhere in the middle? I think that bumping up a little bit the exposure in the first one should do the trick. I also like the model pose in it better than the 2nd, where she feels a little bit stiff.
I think you're right, I'll give it a shot.

xenilk
Apr 17, 2004

ERRYDAY I BE SPLIT-TONING! Honestly, its the only skill I got other than shooting the back of women and calling it "Editorial".

Saint Fu posted:

I can't decide which version of this I like best. Is either one worth the effort to clone out all of those drat scratches on the right wall?

Firstly you're a machine, thanks for the feedback, agreed on the first image being strongest :)

As for yours I like the first one as well... have you tried going B/W ? I think it might look nice.

smallmouth
Oct 1, 2009

xenilk posted:

psssst critique a post! :) I would say get lower, you'll get a nicer perspective and more contact with your subject :)

Here are mine... same concept different persons/accessories

I think I like the second better. Both are really cute. One thing that might set her eyes out more from the flowers/sweater is maybe to lessen the pink cast to the whites.

It's been froggy for several mornings, but the newborn makes it tough to get out. By the time I got out this morning, this was all that was left of it.

IMG_0703 by philip painter, on Flickr

beep-beep car is go
Apr 11, 2005

I can just eyeball this, right?

Saint Fu posted:

I prefer the first one honestly. I think it's worth it to clone out the scratches on the wall, OR crop out the walls entirely and make a more vertical crop. I think the bottom one looks too blown out. The top one has a very cinematic look about it, I really like it.

I took these two from the train (with my phone even) and I'm not sure which one I like better. I processed them both a little differently, but it's just basic exposure monkeying in Lightroom.

2013-01-25 07.13.26 by jpitha, on Flickr

2013-01-25 07.13.11 by jpitha, on Flickr

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

smallmouth posted:

It's been froggy for several mornings, but the newborn makes it tough to get out. By the time I got out this morning, this was all that was left of it.

Oh no :ohdear: the apocalypse

Druckman
Apr 9, 2007

Prince Behind Glass

Saint Fu posted:

I like your intention with the triangle and rolling hill. Did you use a polarizer? I wonder if that would have softened the sun a bit. I really like the colors and exposure. Pulling off good exposure with a shot like this can be tough, good work.
You are indeed a critiquing machine.

Here's my dirty little secret. The shot is a hand blended HDR. 2 exposures. 2 raw conversions for each exposure. That's the only way I could bring the sun down enough and the foreground up enough to get the feeling I wanted/saw. From the comments so far, I'm guessing I was able to get a "natural" look to the composite. Am I right?

I certainly can go in again and soften the sun even more.

App13
Dec 31, 2011

Druckman posted:

You are indeed a critiquing machine.

Here's my dirty little secret. The shot is a hand blended HDR. 2 exposures. 2 raw conversions for each exposure. That's the only way I could bring the sun down enough and the foreground up enough to get the feeling I wanted/saw. From the comments so far, I'm guessing I was able to get a "natural" look to the composite. Am I right?

I certainly can go in again and soften the sun even more.

Nothing wrong with HDR when it is done like this.

Primo Itch
Nov 4, 2006

I like the second one better. The windmill with the chimneys and smoke all in the same place are confusing in the first one. Love the colours. I think I just like how everything is spaced out and more balanced in the 2nd rather than the cluttered corner and empty space on the first.

Just got back from Patagonia. There's still many shots I have to go throught, some that I believe are nice but didn't have the time to really stop and pay attention to all yet.

Those are the first ones that I found interesting:

pumps por primoitcho, no Flickr

When resting in "town" after some days of camping, this was the only gas station in a 300km radius. I wanted to have it with the pumps perfectly centered, but missed on the shooting. Cropping the left side now cuts the side of the house which doesn't look nice.

yard por primoitcho, no Flickr

This is just a view from my B&B room. Not sure if it's because it was a constant view, but the almost perfectly straight wooden fence and the metals in the front looked nice. Maybe desaturing it a little bit to give a more washed-out feeling?

Both shot on Ektar 100, and I can now see why people say it has a yellow-redish tint...

tau
Mar 20, 2003

Sigillum Universitatis Kansiensis

Primo Itch posted:

I like the second one better. The windmill with the chimneys and smoke all in the same place are confusing in the first one. Love the colours. I think I just like how everything is spaced out and more balanced in the 2nd rather than the cluttered corner and empty space on the first.

Just got back from Patagonia. There's still many shots I have to go throught, some that I believe are nice but didn't have the time to really stop and pay attention to all yet.

Those are the first ones that I found interesting:

pumps por primoitcho, no Flickr

When resting in "town" after some days of camping, this was the only gas station in a 300km radius. I wanted to have it with the pumps perfectly centered, but missed on the shooting. Cropping the left side now cuts the side of the house which doesn't look nice.

The pole between the pumps looks like it could be a good center, and I like how the colors on it are pretty much the inverse of the house's roof and siding. It does distract a little bit, though, along with the green growth on the right side of the image. Aside from the green, I like the overall continuity of color; it's a nice motif. The far right pump reminds me of Wall-E.

Sick day from work, and I'm in bed. Cat's not sick and isn't sorry for not being sick, though.

Spaz on the Hunt by ryantss, on Flickr

smallmouth
Oct 1, 2009

Saint Fu posted:

I like the first one best as well. Although mostly because I think her pose looks a lot more interesting.

tau posted:

Sick day from work, and I'm in bed. Cat's not sick and isn't sorry for not being sick, though.

Spaz on the Hunt by ryantss, on Flickr

I really like the use of negative space in the composition. The color in her eyes and nose are great. Looking at the larger pic, I wish the focus were more on her eyes.

Some faux-gothic bullshit from me. This is actually my crack at a composite, one for the building and one for the sky.

IMG_0731 by philip painter, on Flickr

Krakkles
May 5, 2003

smallmouth posted:

I like the first one best as well. Although mostly because I think her pose looks a lot more interesting.

I really like the use of negative space in the composition. The color in her eyes and nose are great. Looking at the larger pic, I wish the focus were more on her eyes.

Some faux-gothic bullshit from me. This is actually my crack at a composite, one for the building and one for the sky.

What did the sky look like without the composite?

I gotta be honest, there isn't enough of the building to be interesting, and there's very little to no detail in the sky even with the compositing.

smallmouth
Oct 1, 2009

Krakkles posted:

What did the sky look like without the composite?

I gotta be honest, there isn't enough of the building to be interesting, and there's very little to no detail in the sky even with the compositing.

Thanks for your honesty. The sky was overcast. It's January in MI, so the sky is pretty much a flat blanket of light grey all day ere day.

tau
Mar 20, 2003

Sigillum Universitatis Kansiensis

smallmouth posted:

I think the stained glass window (I think that's what it is) in the lower left would've added more substance to the building. I know how the grey skies go in winter. Punxsutawney Phil had better be right this year.

I went back through my photos from the other day and couldn't resist posting up another of Spaz.

Wired. by ryantss, on Flickr

LibbyCr
Feb 2, 2013

Primo Itch posted:

yard por primoitcho, no Flickr

This is just a view from my B&B room. Not sure if it's because it was a constant view, but the almost perfectly straight wooden fence and the metals in the front looked nice. Maybe desaturing it a little bit to give a more washed-out feeling?

Both shot on Ektar 100, and I can now see why people say it has a yellow-redish tint...

The lines are interesting but it feels like there is not a clear focal point, some spot color and increasing contrast in different areas could give the picture more of a sense of movement.

Photography assignment for this week was to work with perspective and framing. These are raw photos, no post processing.

Figure Ground 1 by LibbyCr, on Flickr

Passive Frame 3 by LibbyCr, on Flickr

Positive and Negative Space 2 by LibbyCr, on Flickr

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

LibbyCr posted:

Photography assignment for this week was to work with perspective and framing. These are raw photos, no post processing.

If this is about perspective, I'm not sure it works.
The entire lower 1/3 of the image is a flat, gray muddle, but it's where the sense of perspective would have to be built. The track and tool of the machine form a flat plane and there aren't any lines leading away from them into the background. In fact, their shape isn't even clearly defined because it that, it took me a third look at the photo to realise it was actually part of the machine.
It might have worked better if the ground hadn't been mud of the exactly same colour.
But right now, the only way I get a sense of perspective in this photo is by realising that the entire right half of the frame is a single construction machine, and then comparing it to the machines in the distance.

sw1gger
Sep 19, 2004
meowcakes

LibbyCr posted:

The lines are interesting but it feels like there is not a clear focal point, some spot color and increasing contrast in different areas could give the picture more of a sense of movement.

Passive Frame 3 by LibbyCr, on Flickr

Positive and Negative Space 2 by LibbyCr, on Flickr

I honestly don't "get" any of these photos. The first one is boring, not to mention the lines just seem odd to me. The horizon seems straight but the stairs have a slight left lean. When I take a photo, I try to have an idea of what that photo is going to be beforehand. When I look at this, I see a photo that isn't a landscape, can't be an ad, doesn't seem to be photo journalistic in any way, not artistic enough to be a piece of art,.... so what is it?

Second photo: My eyes are drawn to the right side of the whatever that is. Only thing is, that part of the photo seems blurry.

Third: You've titled this "Positive and Negative Space" but all I see is negative space.

To contribute:

InternetJunky
May 25, 2002

An owl from yesterday:

sw1gger posted:

To contribute:

Wowzers, really love this shot, the wardrobe, and the processing. My only criticism is the real dark area to the left -- I wish the brick pattern extended there instead. Well I guess I'd probably also fix up what looks to be a dark shadow or something on her left cheek, but that's not really something that stands out.

Saint Fu posted:

Combine the lighting from the second shot and the lighting from the first and I think it would be a pretty great shot. Not a fan of that pose in the second shot at all -- she looks very rigid and uncomfortable.

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

sw1gger posted:

I honestly don't "get" any of these photos. The first one is boring, not to mention the lines just seem odd to me. The horizon seems straight but the stairs have a slight left lean. When I take a photo, I try to have an idea of what that photo is going to be beforehand. When I look at this, I see a photo that isn't a landscape, can't be an ad, doesn't seem to be photo journalistic in any way, not artistic enough to be a piece of art,.... so what is it?

"The stairs". Yeah, that's what I thought it was at first, too. (See my crit of that photo a bit earlier.) That's not stairs, it's the threads of the machine in the foreground, and the "wall" in front of the "stairs" is actually the tool mounted on the machine.
With different light those two elements might have worked to produce an abstract, but with the kind of harsh midday light in the photo, they conversely ruin the image, making it hard to understand what's going on without creating an abstract.

LibbyCr
Feb 2, 2013

InternetJunky posted:

An owl from yesterday:

The movement in this is great. Did you process it afterwards to get the crop or was it framed that way?

From the restaurant we were at:

Active Frame 3 by LibbyCr, on Flickr

nielsm posted:

"The stairs". Yeah, that's what I thought it was at first, too. (See my crit of that photo a bit earlier.) That's not stairs, it's the threads of the machine in the foreground, and the "wall" in front of the "stairs" is actually the tool mounted on the machine.
With different light those two elements might have worked to produce an abstract, but with the kind of harsh midday light in the photo, they conversely ruin the image, making it hard to understand what's going on without creating an abstract.

Thank both of you very much for the critiques. They're assignment photography if anything. I am 2 weeks into a class and 1 1/2 weeks into owning my first DSLR camera. The only editing allowed at this time is resizing the photos for uploading. Ideally I would like to develop an art photography style.

I took well over 100 shots for the assignment, and honestly wasn't happy with any of them. The only feedback I get from class is "I like that" and "pretty picture" and it was enough to drive me crazy. I've drawn and painted for a long time, but it's very different trying to capture what is there in a way I want instead of just creating it that way. SoundMonkey recommended a flash for more control over the lighting, and my own focus is on trying to eliminate excess "stuff" in the frame.

CarrotFlowers
Dec 17, 2010

Blerg.

LibbyCr posted:

From the restaurant we were at:

Active Frame 3 by LibbyCr, on Flickr

Thank both of you very much for the critiques. They're assignment photography if anything. I am 2 weeks into a class and 1 1/2 weeks into owning my first DSLR camera. The only editing allowed at this time is resizing the photos for uploading. Ideally I would like to develop an art photography style.

I took well over 100 shots for the assignment, and honestly wasn't happy with any of them. The only feedback I get from class is "I like that" and "pretty picture" and it was enough to drive me crazy. I've drawn and painted for a long time, but it's very different trying to capture what is there in a way I want instead of just creating it that way. SoundMonkey recommended a flash for more control over the lighting, and my own focus is on trying to eliminate excess "stuff" in the frame.

I'm not sure what the assignments are, and ignoring the "why did you take this picture" question, the shot has some framing issues. You've cut off the top of the middle bottle, the very bottom of all three, and the handle on the right hand mug. So even for a simple shot like this, be careful about what your framing is doing to the shot.

LibbyCr
Feb 2, 2013
For both that one and the tractor shot I was trying to catch a sense of depth in the photo - foreground/background. Would one of these be more effective?

Depth 1 by LibbyCr, on Flickr

Depth 2 by LibbyCr, on Flickr

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

LibbyCr posted:

For both that one and the tractor shot I was trying to catch a sense of depth in the photo - foreground/background. Would one of these be more effective?

Depth 1 by LibbyCr, on Flickr

Depth 2 by LibbyCr, on Flickr

Both of those are "not bad", the first one is in fact quite good. I would adjust the curves in post, myself, to make it brighter but it isn't bad as-is. The second is a pretty run-off-the-mill flower photo, except that it's very obvious that it's an imitation plant.

Deadreak
Jul 16, 2004

Я никому не хочу 

InternetJunky posted:

An owl from yesterday:

Wow, congrats, this is some amazing capture of bird's personality, I am laughing pretty hard at this. Where do you keep photographing the owls at?

Sunset by deadreak, on Flickr

Shack by deadreak, on Flickr

Lonely Climber by deadreak, on Flickr

dowdy_pants
Aug 18, 2008

nielsm posted:

Both of those are "not bad", the first one is in fact quite good. I would adjust the curves in post, myself, to make it brighter but it isn't bad as-is. The second is a pretty run-off-the-mill flower photo, except that it's very obvious that it's an imitation plant.

I agree with nielsm. But, the first one to me is good because it shows JUST enough of the shine and texture of the plant. Not sure if making it brighter would help or hurt the pic. I have similar photo:

squidflakes
Aug 27, 2009

SHORTBUS
On this day, I will post a photo!

This is un-retouched and I'm of two minds on the crop. I like the full version posted here but I feel like there is too much negative space at the bottom.

Suggestions?

smallmouth
Oct 1, 2009

Deadreak posted:

Sunset by deadreak, on Flickr

Shack by deadreak, on Flickr

Lonely Climber by deadreak, on Flickr

These are incredible, particularly the first. I wish I could add something helpful, but I really like them as is.

squidflakes posted:

This is un-retouched and I'm of two minds on the crop. I like the full version posted here but I feel like there is too much negative space at the bottom.

Suggestions?

I agree that the bottom has a bit too much negative space that doesn't add to the composition. I do wish some of her right eye were more visible. I think it would help arrest attention. I think this could be a really successful portrait.

I don't know if I'm trying to make something out of nothing with this or not. Just trying to get some practice with landscapes in. I'm not sure what to do with the wonky lines. I don't think either the hanger or the fence are level.

Ann Arbor Municipal Airport by philip painter, on Flickr

squidflakes
Aug 27, 2009

SHORTBUS

Yeah, you obviously need to straighten this image out, but I also think this is way too close for a good landscape. Except for the snow, there is nothing interesting and no context for this image.

I only know this is a civil aviation hangar because my dad is a pilot and I grew up around buildings like this. Without the name of the image, I doubt many people would assume this was anything other than a warehouse or something. Not that those things are inherently boring, there just isn't anything in the image that establishes a relationship between the building and its surroundings. What's special about this particular building? What led you to shoot it? Those clues just aren't there.

smallmouth
Oct 1, 2009

squidflakes posted:

Yeah, you obviously need to straighten this image out, but I also think this is way too close for a good landscape. Except for the snow, there is nothing interesting and no context for this image.

I only know this is a civil aviation hangar because my dad is a pilot and I grew up around buildings like this. Without the name of the image, I doubt many people would assume this was anything other than a warehouse or something. Not that those things are inherently boring, there just isn't anything in the image that establishes a relationship between the building and its surroundings. What's special about this particular building? What led you to shoot it? Those clues just aren't there.

Cool, thanks for the comments.

Edit: I realize this photo probably isn't salvageable into anything a great because of the lack of interesting subject matter, but I'm curious how I could straighten it out? I lined up the far edge of the hanger by rotating it slightly. Would I need to skew it some as well? Like I said, I think both the hanger and fence aren't level/square.

smallmouth fucked around with this message at 16:49 on Feb 5, 2013

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

squidflakes posted:

Suggestions?

EDIT: Disregard any post that used to be here, I have the flu and it sucks.

Haggins
Jul 1, 2004

[quote="InternetJunky" post="412176179"]
An owl from yesterday:

Great photo. Only small tweaks I'd make is to clone out the branch on the right and maybe straighten the pole.

bellows lugosi
Aug 9, 2003

smallmouth posted:

Cool, thanks for the comments.

Edit: I realize this photo probably isn't salvageable into anything a great because of the lack of interesting subject matter, but I'm curious how I could straighten it out? I lined up the far edge of the hanger by rotating it slightly. Would I need to skew it some as well? Like I said, I think both the hanger and fence aren't level/square.

Rotating it isn't going to fix it as it's perspective distortion. You can correct that with a variety of tools.

Primo Itch
Nov 4, 2006

Haggins posted:

[quote="InternetJunky" post="412176179"]
An owl from yesterday:

Great photo. Only small tweaks I'd make is to clone out the branch on the right and maybe straighten the pole.

I actually think that the uneven pole helps balancing the picture since the owl's head is turned to side too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poopinmymouth
Mar 2, 2005

PROUD 2 B AMERICAN (these colors don't run)

sw1gger posted:

To contribute:

I really like everything about this other than how the processing makes her cheeks and jaw look horribly porous. I would either selectively mask that out from the sharpening, or smooth it, or something, cause it makes her skin look a bit grizzly.

Long time since I contributed.

From my trip to Italy (all taken with my X100) http://myx100year.blogspot.com/2013/02/italy-sorrento-milan-naples.html

italy-77 by mr-chompers, on Flickr

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)