Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast
ahh, yes, the bingbong android game machine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

"oh your going with cyberware this build? please, get some delta-grade cultured bioware or go home, scrub :smug:"

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream

RZApublican posted:

"oh your going with cyberware this build? please, get some delta-grade cultured bioware or go home, scrub :smug:"
well, at least you'd have a computer throwing the garbage bags of 6-sided dice you'd need for a high level shadowrun character

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

Jonny 290 posted:

haha
thats brilliantly stupid

there needs to be a word for it - it's something that at the very first glance you go "oh hey that's clever" and then after a second's thought you realise how stupid it is.

oh wait that's my posting.

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe

Fabricated posted:

well, at least you'd have a computer throwing the garbage bags of 6-sided dice you'd need for a high level shadowrun character

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7n8LNxGbZbs

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
"Alright, that's 285 successes and 120 failures, you successfully open the door."

flyboi
Oct 13, 2005

agg stop posting
College Slice
pebble update:

still waiting on a rma

Dr. Honked
Jan 9, 2011

eat it you slaaaaaaag

heh that's cool

Proteus4994
Jan 2, 2001

Do not engage. Just tell me to go back to Kiwi Farms where I waste days upon days crying about how I wasted years upon years on SA. Did you know I was personally responsible for SA's rise in popularity in the 00's? It's true! Just come to the Farms and find out how! It's the trash kingdom I deserve.

goddamnedtwisto posted:

there needs to be a word for it - it's something that at the very first glance you go "oh hey that's clever" and then after a second's thought you realise how stupid it is.

you're half right

hackedaccount
Sep 28, 2009

goddamnedtwisto posted:

br-oopid?

smar-dumb?

eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy

flyboi posted:

pebble update:

still waiting on a rma

Their kickstarter for a support department is over in a few days so hopefully you'll have an RMA number in a couple weeks.

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
Torment sequel thing is now funded to the tune of over a million, 5-6 hours in

nerds man, nerds

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

Al! posted:

i can't believe the goons in the ouya thread still think it's funny to call the ouya hilarious names like booya and bingbong in every post

can we see an example of this

without me going and having to look at iyg

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮

Al! posted:

i can't believe the goons in the ouya thread still think it's funny to call the ouya hilarious names like booya and bingbong in every post

fark shoals

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

theadder posted:

can we see an example of this

without me going and having to look at iyg

its in games

dont go there

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

dunning-kruger.png

unixbeard
Dec 29, 2004

http://www.smh.com.au/digital-life/tablets/collusion-pen-for-ipad-unusable-20130308-2fpzh.html :qq:

"Essentially they delivered an unusable product, a piece of software that they actually removed features out of prior to release – from what they were [demonstrating] to us," Ryan told Fairfax Media. "They have stopped replying to emails, and input from them on the support forums are scarce at best."

On the kickstarter page there is a quote from the same paper: "The pen that revolutionises your iPad" http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/553362111/collusion-ipad-pen-productivity-solved/

flyboi
Oct 13, 2005

agg stop posting
College Slice
9 days 0 response after my request for rma was approved

4 more days and it goes to the trash

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

nail it to your wall as a perpetual reminder of why you don't spend your money on stupid poo poo anymore

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe

flyboi posted:

9 days 0 response after my request for rma was approved

4 more days and it goes to the trash

ill buy it off you for $5 in 4 days

peepsalot
Apr 24, 2007

PEEP THIS...
           BITCH!

Install Gentoo posted:

id gladly pay you tuesday for a pebble today

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

hackedaccount posted:

br-oopid?

smar-dumb?

its just badong

bad-wrong

Proteus4994
Jan 2, 2001

Do not engage. Just tell me to go back to Kiwi Farms where I waste days upon days crying about how I wasted years upon years on SA. Did you know I was personally responsible for SA's rise in popularity in the 00's? It's true! Just come to the Farms and find out how! It's the trash kingdom I deserve.
apparently lord british has a kickstarter up for a new ultima game, asking for a million bucks

peepsalot
Apr 24, 2007

PEEP THIS...
           BITCH!

did that neil stephenson sword sperg game ever get made?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Proteus4994 posted:

apparently lord british has a kickstarter up for a new ultima game, asking for a million bucks

lollllllll

Proteus4994
Jan 2, 2001

here's the link: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/portalarium/shroud-of-the-avatar-forsaken-virtues-0

work blocks kickstarter because streaming media :jerkbag: but i imagine it's probably already funded by spergs

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

DEHUMANIZE  YOURSELF  &  FACE  TO  BLACULA
Why are you at work on a Friday night

mothafuckaaaa

Proteus4994
Jan 2, 2001

Blackula69 posted:

Why are you at work on a Friday night

mothafuckaaaa

West coast and I work 10-7 to avoid traffic

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Carthag posted:

its just badong
bazingee

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

pants

Nomnom Cookie
Aug 30, 2009

Proteus4994 posted:

West coast and I work 10-7 to avoid traffic

pro work schedule

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

Proteus4994 posted:

here's the link: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/portalarium/shroud-of-the-avatar-forsaken-virtues-0

work blocks kickstarter because streaming media :jerkbag: but i imagine it's probably already funded by spergs

not even halfway yet

i watched the video for some :smugwizard: but fact is he's got some great ideas (choices with impact, no hand holding, everything interactive) which make it sound like ultima vii

(so really no new ideas at all but if it's a good throwback style game like Legends of Grimrock was i won't care)

then the videos are just all text balloons and combat combat combat so i'll believe it when i see it though

that's three kickstarter funded games i'll be watching now, #woah #whoa

Sapozhnik
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost
I like the fact that the large (relatively) scale kickstarters put together by legendary established greybeards exist and actually seem to have their poo poo in order, I just wish there was some game in a setting other than grimdark post-apocalyptic and grimdark medieval poo poo

Dreamfall looked interesting but nope, there's a generic fantasy world behind it.

Then again I kinda want to back these games just so I can get a soundtrack and a decently-sized Making Of documentary because I like that sort of thing, I just have no interest in playing the games themselves. Is that weird, yospos?

Sapozhnik
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost
well that and the fact that the Dreamfall trailer VO is really cringeworthy

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

outdated-rear end cyberpunk best video game setting

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

i mean we basically already live in a lovely cyberpunk distopia but i like to see things like still using amber and green displays 100 years into the future

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

grimdark farmville

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

designer of the lomarf car

Buglord

Carthag posted:

grimdark farmville