Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

He doesn't remember how bad both Roy Williams's were.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Really? Resigning their franchise quarterback is dumbest thing Jerry Jones has ever done?

Wow.

Careful. This is a glory hole you really don't wanna go down.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont

MourningView posted:

That dude does not really get punctuation.

Or paragraphs.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

commy gun posted:

He doesn't remember how bad both Roy Williams's were.

The first Roy Williams was a defensible draft pick and even pretty good for a few years before Darren Woodson got hurt and he suddenly was asked to do more in coverage. The second one was a complete disaster, and may not have even been his worst trade for a wide receiver.

He also once essentially fired the guy who built and coached a team that had just won consecutive Super Bowls and was about to win a third.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Some guy on a Raiders board thinks they should trade Seabass. How much in return?

http://www.silverandblackpride.com/2013/4/5/4187518/trade-seabass-and-dmc

quote:

I can see Seabass being traded to Detroit for 3rd or 4th rd pick and DMC traded to Green Bay for a 2nd or 3rd rd pick. Reggie and Dennis can you the extra draft picks to fill in some more holes or add more depth(competition) to a team with alot of needs.

:catstare: I would make a Madden GM joke here but I'm pretty sure even the Madden AI would laugh at that trade proposal

Disillusionist
Sep 19, 2007

Benne posted:

Some guy on a Raiders board thinks they should trade Seabass. How much in return?

http://www.silverandblackpride.com/2013/4/5/4187518/trade-seabass-and-dmc

:catstare: I would make a Madden GM joke here but I'm pretty sure even the Madden AI would laugh at that trade proposal

Hey, I traded DMC for a 3rd in Madden :smug:

Seriously though, I love reading through crazy fan mocks & trade proposals. Does anyone have that link to a Pats forum, where some poster there made a downright insane mock draft for last year? I know that's the vaguest description ever but someone posted it on TFF and we all had a good laugh.

KettleWL
Dec 28, 2010
^I remember exactly what you're talking about, the guy had something like 13 trade downs to end up with 20+ picks and had an explanation for why that would make perfect sense for both teams, and a player targeted with all 20 of those picks. It was completely nuts. Even better was the response from the crowd was seemingly very supportive and impressed with the dedication this loving psychopath had towards the pats.

Benne posted:

You can't even trade kickers and punters with the computer!

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

Benne posted:

Some guy on a Raiders board thinks they should trade Seabass.

Whoever that person is hates fun and is wrong on every level.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Captain Tolerable posted:

Whoever that person is hates fun and is wrong on every level.

I agree to trade him though. It'll free up cap room and all this other stuff that I'm pulling out of my rear end.

Trade him to the Bucs because I need something fun to watch :(

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

MV's gamertag spotted

(from the Black Ops thread)

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Just going to check out the latest Mike Mayock positional rankings article and see what...

Top Commenter indeed. Even with Facebook integrated comment sections, people are still idiots.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
I probably will die alone, yeah.

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN

Ozu posted:

Just going to check out the latest Mike Mayock positional rankings article and see what...

Even with Facebook integrated comment sections, people are still idiots.

Rich Ramos is right. Mike Mayock needs to announce that he is the First NFL Analyst. That would be funny.

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
There was a time where the Cowboys were compared to the Yankees... Not anymore.

quote:

There's a beautiful and clinical example taking place right now in the AL West, which exemplifies everything that's gone wrong with our Cowboys in recent years.

Pretty much the whole planet has picked the Los Angeles Angels to win the division, much like last year and the year before and the year before that. Especially these past two years.

The Angels dropped 9 billion trillion on Albert Pujols last year. They signed the Rangers former "ace" CJ Wilson. Then they signed Josh Hamilton to a ridiculous 5-year contract for more than $120 million. Yes, the same guy who likes bonking women not his wife in restaurants and who missed games last year because of caffeine overload blindness brought on by quitting dipping to make happy.

Plus, the Angels have this megafreak 20-year-old center fielder who is all the rage, and a lineup of big, strapping guys and former hitters that have championship experience way back when.

However, the starting pitching is entirely reliant on Jared Weaver and four guys named Bob, and their bullpen remains the same rocket-launching band of misfits its been for a few years now. Weaver broke his elbow in Arlington, so the Angels are pretty much wrecked, and just got swept in their home series opener

Meanwhile, the Rangers and Athletics have terrificly balanced and solid pitching staffs, and in the Rangers case, a solid lineup even without its former rock stars in Hamilton and Mike Napoli, who went belly up on Texas, and its long time beloved hero, Michael Young.

So let's take inventory.

Albert Pujols = Brandon Carr
Josh Hamilton = Dez Bryant
Mike Trout = Morris Claiborne
Jared Weaver = Tony Romo
CJ Wilson = Doug Free
Mike Napoli = Bernadeau/Livings
Jared Weaver = Demarcus Ware
Angels starting pitching = Cowboys offensive line
Angels bullpen = Cowboys defensive line
Mike Scocia = Jason Garrett

MIke Napoli = Bernadeau/Livings
Michael Young = Miles Austin

The Angels are a sparkly, high-profile team that captures the nation's imagination and wows the pundits enough to earn their annual anointing. Then reality sets in, and they show their backside to everybody.

Sound familiar? I hope it does to Jerry and company, and that this draft and offseason remains about No. 4 starters and the bullpen.

I needed to read something silly to calm me down.

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
Weaver is really good but I don't think he's the equivalent of not one, but two superstar Cowboys.

And comparing Morris Claiborne to Mike Trout is laughable in the opposite direction.

Hamhandler
Aug 9, 2008

[I want to] shit in your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your real mother across the face [laughter]. Fuck you, you're still a rookie. I'll kill you.
The potential for a gay NFL player to come out of the closest for awareness has hit https://www.thephins.com and whelp:

Boik14 posted:

On any level aside from health/life-death situations for anyone to put themselves ahead of the team like that for unnecessary reasons is both selfish and a distraction to a team. Not everyone in a society has to care about their agenda or view it as correct or place it as a priority above football. I dont think they should be persecuted but I honestly dont place their rights for marriage above my football team winning games. So no, its not bogus.

:gay::gay::gay:

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Catfish Noodlin posted:

The potential for a gay NFL player to come out of the closest for awareness has hit https://www.thephins.com and whelp:

:gay::gay::gay:

I'm gonna say that guy has been divorced at least twice.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Let it also be noted that he's an administrator on that forum as well. Beautiful.

Then again one of the site founders is a loving convicted child molester so here we are

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
The best part of that attitude is that in their world being yourself hurts the team. I'm sure they wish the fins had never signed Mike Wallace because his blatant haircuts are a distraction

Hamhandler
Aug 9, 2008

[I want to] shit in your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your real mother across the face [laughter]. Fuck you, you're still a rookie. I'll kill you.

AAA DOLFAN posted:

Then again one of the site founders is a loving convicted child molester so here we are

Wait what? Aw hell, I'm paying a child molester money for a VIP sports forum maybe I ought to seriously rethink my life. Avoiding seeing a MikeO post on Finheaven is important to me but not that important.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Catfish Noodlin posted:

Wait what? Aw hell, I'm paying a child molester money for a VIP sports forum maybe I ought to seriously rethink my life. Avoiding seeing a MikeO post on Finheaven is important to me but not that important.

One of the founders of ThePhins is a child molester. Not Finheaven

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

AAA DOLFAN posted:

Like, how molest-y

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.

Declan MacManus posted:

Like, how molest-y

no no no don't open that door don't open that door

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
*KRamers open door 2 thist hread* CRAZY Was there grass on the field?? IN some cultures thats considered *starts sinking through the floor* The Terrmmm is epheboohohohohohohhhhhh

Hamhandler
Aug 9, 2008

AAA DOLFAN posted:

Yeah, I stopped posting on Finheaven because the quality is terrible, but at least there are no child molesters.

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

Catfish Noodlin posted:

Yeah, I stopped posting on Finheaven because the quality is terrible, but at least there are no child molesters.

They just haven't been identified yet over there.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Catfish Noodlin posted:

the quality is terrible, but at least there are no child molesters.

State of Dolphins, 2013

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Notice how Chad Henne grew that mustache AFTER we let him walk? Coincidence? I think not.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
So someone mentioned in a another thread about caste football and I hadn't checked it in a while. They have turned their attention from the plight of the white man to the threat of the "gay agenda" a term they frequently use and I am sure have no clue what they mean by it.

Here is a link to the thread, but I will include some choice terribleness:

http://www.castefootball.us/forums/showthread.php/14655-More-acceptance-for-gay-players

Some guy in the closet posted:

As I have mentioned before, before I was married to my wife I had to take an Aids test (as well as other std tests because she knew of my past), well the place that did it was free was pretty much run by fags. They had a sports magazine all about gay athletes. Michael Strahan was in there and it was pretty much noted that he was a homosexual, there was a text message uncovered that he sent Ronde Barber saying that Strahan knew he was on the dl (down low, which is the code word for a black person acting straight, wife/gf but still having sex with dudes) and that they should hook up.

This next one comes after a non-sensical rant about gay comic book characters or something. He is basically a racist homophobic Chris Kluwe.

quote:

Gay marriage is 0 for 30 in public elections but batting 1000 amongst the elite.

I wish I was older and had less (potential) time on this mortal coil. I cant stand the site of interracial couples and now this is going to be everywhere?

On a side note there was this gorgeous, and I mean gorgeous white woman at the airport today and she was checking in with her dog ugly black lesbo lover who bossed her around like a pimp does a whore. It was physically revolting and they knew it bugged people so they made as much of a scene as they could doing what 'normal' people do without any hassle.

The future is going to be one ugly place.

Here is a quote of a quote about how there can't be that many gays in pro-sports because not enough pro-affletesathletes have AIDS

quote:

Let's look at the numbers: About 3,000 roster spots exist on major league teams in baseball, football, basketball, and hockey. There are also several hundred de facto big leaguers in individual sports like golf and tennis. So, the total number of top tier North American male athletes, current and retired, must be somewhere around 20,000. Nobody believes the old canard anymore about gays being 10% of the population, but even if we use a more realistic 2.5% estimate, that still would suggest that there should be 500 current or retired current big leaguers who are gay.

Clearly, however, there are far fewer. How do I know? Look at the AIDS rates, which are almost negligible among major league athletes.

And then Soccer&track gives us the ultimate no-win scenario: a gay white cornerback!

quote:

One interesting thing to consider with all this would be if a gay player came out who happened to be white and a cornerback. You would have a bunch of DWF/brainwashed/cult Marxist/lib-tard buffoons split right down the middle. However....I'm sure the "a white guy can't play corner" stigma would take a backseat to the "OMG a gay football player! We have to see him play!" stigma and we would see a white cornerback playing on Sundays. Now if this does happen, it would absolutely prove that there is a caste system entrenched...but then again I don't expect many DWFs would realize it.

Caste Football really is a treasure trove of terribleness. I love how everyone pretends to not be racist, even though one guy explicitly says that interracial marriage sickens him.

gohuskies
Oct 23, 2010

I spend a lot of time making posts to justify why I'm not a self centered shithead that just wants to act like COVID isn't a thing.
My favorite part is how a guy being gay is just a part of their master plan to get a white CB on the field.

KettleWL
Dec 28, 2010
I wonder if it was awkward in the locker room for TIki knowing that Strahan preferred his identical twin over him.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

quote:

Yep. Muslims should most def. stay in the Middle East. Sweden is now the rape capital of the world because of this religion. They hate the European race especially.

MD2020
May 30, 2003

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

quote:

I cant stand the site of interracial couples and now this is going to be everywhere?

To be fair, interracialcouples.com has horrible web design.

fariz
Nov 10, 2009

You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.
Was reading Jets fans reactions to the Revis trade, and there was a Dolphin fan attempting to troll them. It wasn't very funny, until it lead to :nws:http://i.imgur.com/2jbyNVf.jpg:nws:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Suddenly vibrating dolphins avs would make sense.

FeedingHam2Cats
Nov 10, 2009

Normally I would be wondering where he got such a statistic but, well,

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Holy poo poo.

quote:

Ah American Sheeple, is it any wonder the government continues to stage attacks on itself to push its agenda? If you think the American government is trustworthy, just ask Native Americans and Guatemalans.
-Notice how the media never mentioned the name of the guy who they supposedly carjacked...
-Notice how the guy who is still alive, cant speak. And the FBI is by his side; what do you think the FBI is doing by his side? Brainfeeding him, putting him on pills to shut him up.
-Notice how the guy who lost both legs was seen wheelchaired away without any blood spilling. Odd...
-Notice how there was a guy on the roof as the explosion occurred. Odd.
-Notice how there were Blackwater-like guys hanging around the area as explosions went off. As they left the area, some had no backpacks. Odd..
-Notice how after 9/11, we invaded Iraq...who did nothing to us. Notice how after Sandy Hook, government fought for gun control. Now, government is fighting for more surveillance. Wake up, America. For once in your lives think outside the box and dont listen to everything the media tells you. Do your own research.
-What do I think happened? He was paid to drop a bag for a controlled demolition or something, then ran when he realized it actually went off. Police cought him, tried to kill him but failed...so they shot him in the neck to prevent him from talking. Now they are covering him in the hospital to brainfeed him. Oh no, thats just conspiracy talk right? Our beloved government would NEVER do such a thing....because we live in such a perfect world. Ok, sheeple. Have fun with that when martial law takes place.
Former radio host, CNN writer...Like me on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TruePoizon

This was randomly in the Dolphins forum.

Amy Pole Her fucked around with this message at 09:40 on Apr 24, 2013

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
I honestly thought that sheeple was just a term people used to make fun of conspiracy people at this point. I guess not.

Serisothikos
Dec 4, 2004

Unlimited Pasta Pass
Hey what's up sheeple hope you like the psychodrug you're being fed, the NFL is just another deep cover operation of *dissolves into a pool of acid*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
i wish the FBI would brainfeed me

• Locked thread