Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheIndividual
Apr 22, 2010
On top of all the Daly/PFT/Kroll suggestions, any episode with Harris Wittels is a keeper if only for the Phone/Foam Corner. I really wish we'd get the full episode of Foam Corner that's been promised so many times!

Also, off topic, everyone should watch Nathan For You. I didn't quite get Nathan Fielder right off the bat with that episode he was in, but that show is easily the funniest thing I've seen in ages.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

Seth Morris also appears in 128 as Hank Williams, Jr. - the bit's kinda dated, but Harris Wittels is great in the episode and Morris rolls with the character pretty well. Butt-Head, what are you doing?

dancehall
Sep 28, 2001

You say you want a revolution
I don't know if it's just me, but simply listening to Paul Rust's voice gives me great great joy.

epic weed mom
Sep 1, 2006

dancehall posted:

I don't know if it's just me, but simply listening to Paul Rust's voice gives me great great joy.

:haw: NEW NO-NO—listening to your voice now makes Obama cry. Your voice is a downer!! :haw:

I did not like that bit, first time he broke it out, but there's something about his voice over that beat that makes it the best thing this side of foam corner

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

Dark Weasel posted:

I did not like that bit, first time he broke it out,

The first one was far and away the best one.

You are broken inside.

barkingclam
Jun 20, 2007
My favorite's the one he did with Wompler. "Dad's the son now!"

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

Give me a big ol' plate of ice-cold spaghetti, maitre d'!

cams
Mar 28, 2003

barkingclam posted:

My favorite's the one he did with Wompler. "Dad's the son now!"
Her reactions to everything he was doing and then her constantly screaming "NEW NO NO'S" is still one of my favorites.

Conduit for Sale!
Apr 17, 2007

It's been far too long since Marissa Wompler was on the show.

Duckula
Aug 31, 2001

do not resuscitate

I spoke to PFT last night after his show in London and he was a true gentleman despite me geeking out over CBB.

ibntumart
Mar 18, 2007

Good, bad. I'm the one with the power of Shu, Heru, Amon, Zehuti, Aton, and Mehen.
College Slice

Duckula posted:

I spoke to PFT last night after his show in London and he was a true gentleman despite me geeking out over CBB.

I've never had the pleasure, but he did doff his hat at me and my wife in a most gentlemanly manner once when we were walking up to get our tickets for his show.

LockHeart
Apr 8, 2005

I'll make Coach Haribo proud!

ibntumart posted:

I've never had the pleasure, but he did doff his hat at me and my wife in a most gentlemanly manner once when we were walking up to get our tickets for his show.

He's so steampunk!

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Haven't listened to the ep yet but yup Adomian doing Gordon Ramsay is right in that growly, shouty hot-tempered wheelhouse...

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Me in Reverse posted:

The first one was far and away the best one.

You are broken inside.

Which episode is the first one? Is it the Whompler ep?

Conduit for Sale!
Apr 17, 2007

Drunkboxer posted:

Which episode is the first one? Is it the Whompler ep?

I think so. That one had Jerrod Carmichael too right?

barkingclam
Jun 20, 2007

Conduit for Sale! posted:

I think so. That one had Jerrod Carmichael too right?

Yeah that's the episode with him and Wompler, but I don't know if it was the first time he did New No No's. And here they are.

FitFortDanga
Nov 19, 2004

Nice try, asshole

epitasis posted:

Haven't listened to the ep yet but yup Adomian doing Gordon Ramsay is right in that growly, shouty hot-tempered wheelhouse...

He does it too cockney for it to be a good impression, but it's hilarious nonetheless.

DangerDummy!
Jul 7, 2009

Power of Pecota posted:

This is the best way to get into CBB - the Doug Loves Movies where Don Dimelo, Cake Boss, and El Chupacabra competed made me binge on a bunch of Daly/PFT/Kroll episodes.

Do you know what episode number it is? I never really got into DLM, but this sounds amazing.

Trujillo
Jul 10, 2007

DangerDummy! posted:

Do you know what episode number it is? I never really got into DLM, but this sounds amazing.

DLM doesn't have episode numbers and that one is old enough that you have to buy it in a season pack unless you have a link. Here's said link: http://dlm.libsyn.com/webpage/cake-boss-el-chupacabra-and-don-dimelo-guest)

And another one that's relevant. PFT vs. Garry Marshall vs. Sir Lord Andrew Lloyd Webber: http://dlm.libsyn.com/paul-f-tompkins-garry-marshall-and-lord-andrew-lloyd-webber-guest

TheIndividual
Apr 22, 2010
Man, the episode today was one of the best in ages. Adomian doing a new character finally, and it's one that actually worked really well. All the bleep stuff and being the devil was great, as well as Brendon Walsh's awful insult comic. All the different bits didn't gel together all that coherently, but they were all great.

isnt that right
Dec 8, 2009

Neil Campbell is just the best.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

I think it was a banked episode, which I suspect we'll be getting more of as they get more and more busy doing the TV show.

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Yeah the latest episode was great. I really want Adomian to do CBB as Richard Branson. He's made a few brief appearances on Sklarbro Country as him and it's always amazing. (Also Sklarbro Country in general is pretty good if you want more Adomian, he's made a lot of appearances as Tom Leykis and Jesse Ventura)

Help Im Alive fucked around with this message at 23:10 on Apr 8, 2013

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Them bleeping everything except that one word killed me.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
Best bleep was "... the n-word". A good episode, the B-$-Dubbz section wasn't fantastic, but it really sped up when Ramsey showed up. And another solid Neil Campbell bit.

tnimark
Dec 22, 2009
"Pussy mouth, pussy mouth' - Neil Campbell

DangerDummy!
Jul 7, 2009

Trujillo posted:

DLM doesn't have episode numbers and that one is old enough that you have to buy it in a season pack unless you have a link. Here's said link: http://dlm.libsyn.com/webpage/cake-boss-el-chupacabra-and-don-dimelo-guest)

And another one that's relevant. PFT vs. Garry Marshall vs. Sir Lord Andrew Lloyd Webber: http://dlm.libsyn.com/paul-f-tompkins-garry-marshall-and-lord-andrew-lloyd-webber-guest

Can't wait. Thanks!

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

You were so scary at night.

tnimark posted:

"Pussy mouth, pussy mouth' - Neil Campbell

Neil Campbell's got a real understated hilarity when he's not doing a bit. Like, he's super quick to pick up a lot of funny nuggets that might get past Soccermom.

Loved Ramsay too. I was cracking up consistently, especially during the blacklight bit. The impression wasn't perfect vocally, but the attitude was great. He didn't just go full-out raging anger. He nailed that disappointed, exhausted anger that Ramsay gets.

GraPar
Jun 2, 2011
I love that James Adomian is clearly a very smart dude who can never quite help going into gross-out comedy at least for a bit: Alan Rickman's glocks, PSH loving Paul Giammati, Ramsey eating bugs.

manyak
Jan 26, 2006
The Ramsay impression was the funniest thing on comedy bang bang in a while imo

Politicalrancor
Jan 29, 2008

I've been watching Hell's Kitchen and Adomian captures Ramsey just perfectly. The little piggy stuff is gold.

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

You were so scary at night.

Politicalrancor posted:

I've been watching Hell's Kitchen and Adomian captures Ramsey just perfectly. The little piggy stuff is gold.

If he'd called one of them "Big boy" it would have been perfect.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

GraPar posted:

I love that James Adomian is clearly a very smart dude who can never quite help going into gross-out comedy at least for a bit: Alan Rickman's glocks, PSH loving Paul Giammati, Ramsey eating bugs.

Yeah, it's the bugs that were the gross part of his Gordon Ramsay impression. Ok.

GraPar
Jun 2, 2011

Fallom posted:

Yeah, it's the bugs that were the gross part of his Gordon Ramsay impression. Ok.

Haha, I wrote that just a bit into his appearance, it definitely plumbed some darker territory for a while after that.

Neil Campbell definitely CBB MVP 2013 so far.

davidHalestorm
Aug 5, 2009
Yeah, I watched a couple of Adomian's stand up sets, he tends to talk about the lack of positive gay role model in the mainstream media. The contrast between that and the gross out poo poo he tends to go for in Comedy Bang Bang is pretty hilarious.

Conduit for Sale!
Apr 17, 2007

Reggie Watts just released a new music video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vftIGU8-uqs

He's done that song on CBB before, right? I can't remember where I heard it.

Popelmon
Jan 24, 2010

wow
so spin
Maybe on the episode with the other JASH guys? But yeah it seems familiar.

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

Im da fwiggin Poopy Palpy XD

Popelmon posted:

Maybe on the episode with the other JASH guys? But yeah it seems familiar.

I had thought the whole JASH thing was just a bit until this very moment.

tnimark
Dec 22, 2009

Poopy Palpy posted:

I had thought the whole JASH thing was just a bit until this very moment.

I thought the same thing through most of that episode until I was so unsure of what was going on that I checked out the website.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Duh guys Jash is a community for diaper eaters and snuff films. Why would it be a bit??