Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

Korg R3 for sale. I live in Holland, so preferably shipping to eurogoons. Looking for about 350 euro but open to haggle. Tentatively open to trading if you've got something interesting.

http://imgur.com/a/5PR0k/all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WAFFLEHOUND
Apr 26, 2007
Edit: sold on CL

WAFFLEHOUND fucked around with this message at 04:27 on Mar 20, 2013

playground tough
Oct 29, 2007
Kaossilator pro up in SA MART. Feel free to make an offer.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3539689

WAFFLEHOUND
Apr 26, 2007
As a comment, if you're having a hard time selling it those things go like gangbusters for Craigslist trades. I swapped mine for a TR-707.

Hollis Brownsound
Apr 2, 2009

by Lowtax
I know one day I'm going to regret this but I'm looking to sell or trade my Carvin DC-400. I custom ordered this guitar about 12 years ago. Honestly this guitar owns, it plays really good and has some amazing tonal possibilities. Has coil taps, phase switch, and active/passive bass and treble knobs. It has Sperzel locking tuners and is a hard tail. I'm the sole owner. It's been gigged and has a few battle scars to prove it, they are mostly on the back however and it still looks stunning on the front. I'm looking to sell for $750 or trade for American Tele or G&L ASAT.

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres
If anyone like Russian/gypsy music, I've got a cute little garmoshka up on SA Mart: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3540034

It's a button accordion, but this Russian type is unisonoric (same note on push and pull). So not harmonica like as in an Irish, Cajun, or Tex-Mex accordion (different notes on the in-out) but more keyboard-like.

7 Bowls of Wrath
Mar 30, 2007
Thats so metal.
I've got a ZVex SEEK-Wah I, with the ladybug pattern painted on it (says 2002). Its a little banged up cosmetically, but works like a charm. I don't have photos to upload at the moment, but would someone be interested in a trade or outright buy? I'm thinking somewhere in the $200 range to buy, or trade for a strobe tuner, pulp 'n' peel, or some sort of fancy delay. Plat can PM me, else reply to the post.

I will update the post in a day or so, I just wanted to gauge interest.

Zuhzuhzombie!!
Apr 17, 2008
FACTS ARE A CONSPIRACY BY THE CAPITALIST OPRESSOR
Quick feeler.

Anyone interested in trading their C/MIJ Fender Jaguar for a White and Barely Played 60s Tribute SG?

Pedricko
Apr 7, 2008
Not sure if this is the right place to post this, so I'll remove if it isn't.

UK Goons - I've stuck some pedals I'm selling up on the 'bay. If you want me to sell them privately, you can PM me and I'll remove their listing. http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/fender.jaguar/m.html?item=171014818969&ViewItem&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Gorilla Salsa
Dec 4, 2007

Post Post Post.
So, I have had* a Zvex Wah Probe.

*Thanks, Revvik!

When I first got it, I added a 9v jack to the back and tried to add an LED. I could never get it working properly without messing with the effect itself, which I wasn't confident enough to do, so I took the LED out, filled the hole with epoxy, and left the 9v jack in it, which currently does nothing. Normally they go for ~$175, but considering the cosmetic issues, I'll settle for a lesser price or interesting trade.

Gorilla Salsa fucked around with this message at 13:54 on Mar 31, 2013

Revvik
Jul 29, 2006
Fun Shoe
Gorilla Salsa I don't know how to do PMs on my phone, but is there anything in particular you'd trade for? I don't have a wah yet and videos for that thing look cool as poo poo. And the price is incredibly right.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

I have a MM Bongo 5 in stealth black. Perfect shape, sounds excellent. I'm looking to trade it for a similarly priced 4 string. Deluxe Fenders, maybe a Ric, let me know what you have.

Gorilla Salsa
Dec 4, 2007

Post Post Post.

Revvik posted:

Gorilla Salsa I don't know how to do PMs on my phone, but is there anything in particular you'd trade for? I don't have a wah yet and videos for that thing look cool as poo poo. And the price is incredibly right.

I honestly have no idea. I can tell you whether or not I'd like something based on the offer, but I can't say I'm after any particular effect. The Malekko Attack Decay looks pretty cool, or maybe a different wah?

Revvik
Jul 29, 2006
Fun Shoe
In hindsight the only pedals I have that I would consider letting go of would be the Digitech Grunge, MXR DynaComp. I'll check my local shop's used gear, I have some coupons there, but maybe we could do cash after the weekend if I can't scrounge anything up.

Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

Everything I say draws controversy. It's kinda like the abortion issue.

HollisBrown posted:

I know one day I'm going to regret this but I'm looking to sell or trade my Carvin DC-400. I custom ordered this guitar about 12 years ago. Honestly this guitar owns, it plays really good and has some amazing tonal possibilities. Has coil taps, phase switch, and active/passive bass and treble knobs. It has Sperzel locking tuners and is a hard tail. I'm the sole owner. It's been gigged and has a few battle scars to prove it, they are mostly on the back however and it still looks stunning on the front. I'm looking to sell for $750 or trade for American Tele or G&L ASAT.

I have a white/blackpickguard 09 American tele special if your interested. It's pretty much mint easily a 9 out of 10 cosmetically. I can also throw in some in some pedals or cash since I'm sure the the carvin costs more new.

Hollis Brownsound
Apr 2, 2009

by Lowtax

Krustic posted:

I have a white/blackpickguard 09 American tele special if your interested. It's pretty much mint easily a 9 out of 10 cosmetically. I can also throw in some in some pedals or cash since I'm sure the the carvin costs more new.

Check your PMs.

Argali
Jun 24, 2004

I will be there to receive the new mind
Anyone have a Pod HD500 they're looking to part with?

Revvik
Jul 29, 2006
Fun Shoe
I've got a green Fuzzhugger Pipe Amp I don't use. Used to be great when I was living in apartments, but now I can crank my AC4 or AC30 with impunity.

I'm into pedals right now. I don't have a fuzz or a delay. I'm also really impulsive, which is why my bass pedalboard has a Micro POG on it.

WAFFLEHOUND
Apr 26, 2007
Spring cleaning! Wavestation A/D, Access Virus B desktop with wood sides, and a TR-707. I'm the second owner of the Wavestation and the previous owner was the University of Texas (it still has their equipment badge). I've been in those studios, it's well kept. The 707 was recently serviced.

SOLD

Shipped from 78705. If you're in Austin and want to check it out, just say so and we'll try and find a time that works for both of us!

WAFFLEHOUND fucked around with this message at 16:35 on Apr 3, 2013

Jiimy
Mar 25, 2003

WAFFLEHOUND posted:

Spring cleaning! Wavestation A/D, Access Virus B desktop with wood sides, and a TR-707. I'm the second owner of the Wavestation and the previous owner was the University of Texas (it still has their equipment badge). I've been in those studios, it's well kept. The 707 was recently serviced.

Shipped from 78705. If you're in Austin and want to check it out, just say so and we'll try and find a time that works for both of us!

Is there anything that you might be interested in trade wise or are you only looking for that sweet cash?

I am specifically looking at that 707.

WAFFLEHOUND
Apr 26, 2007
I could potentially be interested in trades, though everything I'm really looking for is worth more than the 707. What were you thinking?

Jiimy
Mar 25, 2003

WAFFLEHOUND posted:

I could potentially be interested in trades, though everything I'm really looking for is worth more than the 707. What were you thinking?

Yeah I didn't really think about what I have trade wise when I posted that, most of my stuff is a bit high end. I have some effects and a Juno 106 that needs new voice chips put in haha. I may try to scrounge up the cash, just spent my monthly gear budget last week though.

Panterica
Oct 24, 2003
I'm looking to sell a 2003 ESP LTD Grynch. It's a James Hetfield signature baritone guitar. $2800 + shipping. Please feel free to make me an offer. It's in mint condition. There is one discoloration at the top of the headstock binding.
Set-Neck, 27" baritone
Neck: Maple
Body: Mahogany
Fingerboard: Rosewood, 24 XJ frets, "dot" inlays with "Grynch" at 12th fret
Electronics: active EMG 81 (bridge) / 60 (neck), Volume, EMG Afterburner Gain Circuit, Toggle 3 way selector
Hardware: TonePros System II locking bridge/tail, Sperzel locking tuners
Logos and serials: -- front of headstock: "LTD" white italic font logo, "ESP" white logo on the truss rod cover
Colors and other features: black with sparkly green metallic flames graphics (to match James car), black hardware, comes with C.O.A.

More pictures can be seen here:

http://bit.ly/14rTQMI

Panterica fucked around with this message at 03:59 on Apr 2, 2013

muckswirler
Oct 22, 2008

Jiimy posted:

Yeah I didn't really think about what I have trade wise when I posted that, most of my stuff is a bit high end. I have some effects and a Juno 106 that needs new voice chips put in haha. I may try to scrounge up the cash, just spent my monthly gear budget last week though.

You want to get rid of that Juno?

Jiimy
Mar 25, 2003

muckswirler posted:

You want to get rid of that Juno?

Possibly, I really need to get the voice chips replaced but other than that it works fine. You got anything interesting to trade?

sophomorehoffman
Jun 3, 2012

PCB Spring Break 1987!

WAFFLEHOUND posted:

I'm super interested in the 707. Do you have anymore pictures or maybe a quick video of it being used?

plester1
Jul 9, 2004

Revvik posted:

I've got a green Fuzzhugger Pipe Amp I don't use. Used to be great when I was living in apartments, but now I can crank my AC4 or AC30 with impunity.

I'm into pedals right now. I don't have a fuzz or a delay. I'm also really impulsive, which is why my bass pedalboard has a Micro POG on it.

Sent you a PM.

Revvik
Jul 29, 2006
Fun Shoe

plester1 posted:

Sent you a PM.

Shipped.

Got my Zvex Wah Probe today, what an awesome little toy but so strange to use.

dj bobby bieber
Oct 9, 2003

the fanciest whale
Access Virus TI Polar - $1550 shipped, good condition with a small chip and what looks like a cracked key from the previous owner, strictly cosmetic though.

Incredulous Dylan
Oct 22, 2004

Fun Shoe
Crosspost from my SA Mart thread:

Incredulous Dylan posted:

I'm buying a home and it turns out you need to fill a house with things that aren't guitars :(. If you are here you no doubt know anything you need to about this guitar already, but the reviews at Ultimate Guitar are in depth and will give you a great idea of the sound. This guitar is MIA and from the Fender Artist Series. Check the specs at Musician's Friend. Designed by Billy Corgan specifically to be able to handle any genre of modern guitar playing. DiMarzios for gain and sustain, baby. Personally I used it for blues and jazz but clearly not too much (as you can see some plastic is still under the knobs). Basically hung on my wall for a long time :/. Shouldn't be any surprise but of course the playability is ridiculous and I've got the action pretty low. Comes with a sweet vintage tweed case that will match whatever stupid hipster poo poo you probably wear. This is a discontinued model selling on Ebay for up to $1500 but I've got water heaters to buy or something so I'm selling for $1,200 + whatever insured shipping to you will end up costing. The only flaw with this guitar is that the pickguard is yellowed unevenly because I never got around to taking that sticker off when I bought it. If you really care about evenly aged pick guards they are cheap and easy enough to replace. Otherwise this guitar looks, handles and sounds amazing. Anyway the price is what it is, no haggling please. I'm also throwing this up on craigslist since I'm pressed for time so if you need any more info or pictures let me know asap. You can also reach me via email at incredulousdylan@gmail.com or by PMs. Please post in this thread so I will know who you are. I've sold a bunch of things throughout the years on SA Mart under my current username as well as under Magmatron. Click for high-res:

If you are local to Ft. Lauderdale/Miami pick up is fine too - I'd prefer selling to a goon. Last time I sold a guitar the fellow from Craigslist who picked it up had...generous ideas re: personal hygiene.

Dotcom Jillionaire
Jul 19, 2006

Social distortion
Selling a Mutable Instruments Anushri if anyone is interested:

SH-101 like mono synth, built in sequencer, jacks for hooking it up to a modular, built in drum machine, this thing is AWESOME!

PM me or post here. Thanks!

Gorilla Salsa
Dec 4, 2007

Post Post Post.
Looking to sell my Pumaboards Pedalboard, #205. Made back in '10, I think.

What it once looked like:

What it looks like now*

*I will vacuum it before shipping it, I'm not sure why I didn't have the good sense to do so before taking these photos.

No pedals included, but pictured cables are yours, as is the 15ft(I think) power cable for that round jack.

It was $275 or something new, so I'm thinking $100 + $20 for shipping? If you think that's unfair, by all means school me.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Incredulous Dylan posted:

Crosspost from my SA Mart thread:

If you are local to Ft. Lauderdale/Miami pick up is fine too - I'd prefer selling to a goon. Last time I sold a guitar the fellow from Craigslist who picked it up had...generous ideas re: personal hygiene.

If I didn't just buy a new expensive strat I would be all over this. It looks and sounds amazing. Ugh.

Incredulous Dylan
Oct 22, 2004

Fun Shoe
I can't tell you how much I don't want to part with this thing. I just can't justify keeping it around when I already have a guitar and need funds for closing costs, etc. :(

Luckily I still have my blues baby to fall back on. MIM 95' Nashville Deluxe 60th Anniversary Telecaster. I swapped in a GFS 6.0k True Coil for the mid and a matched pair of GFS Neovin "Pure Vintage" pickups for the neck and bridge. The bridge itself was replaced with a Wilkinson Chrome Vintage Bridge. I would have sold this but it isn't really worth a cut and dry amount plus there are four chips in the guitar, two minor and two noticeable. You can actually see one in the upper right hand corner of the body if you look :( .I don't have much time for wacky dealings!

vv Guitar Center would probably offer me 80 bucks and a free guitar lesson

Incredulous Dylan fucked around with this message at 04:39 on Apr 12, 2013

muckswirler
Oct 22, 2008

I bet you could still get $20 for it with the scratches. :)

Paradox Personified
Mar 15, 2010

:sun: SoroScrew :sun:
I've got a MXL3000 large-dia condensor mic, a couple of Sennheiser e609 super cardioid silvers, an Optimus unidirectional, and a Nady cardioid condensor mic. can I crosspost over here about my SA Mart thread where I'm selling these? Please don't be angry but this is really kind of on an extreme rush... http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3543740
Let me know and I'll remove the link immediately.

And I am so very sure I've lowered the prices enough to be extremely fair, especially since none of it has ever been used. :haw:

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres
I'm liquidating my African kora harp. I'm in DC, or maybe can meet NYC if you can catch me on a weekend trip. It's up on SA Mart: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3544719

If you have any cool folky-acoustic things I'd consider trades.

Zuhzuhzombie!!
Apr 17, 2008
FACTS ARE A CONSPIRACY BY THE CAPITALIST OPRESSOR

FT Feeler!!!

2012 Gibson SG 60's Tribute, White. Almost mint. You can see a few spots on the back from belt buckle.

As seen here with her sisters. Guitar on far right.

I love it and love guitars with P90s but I'm looking for something else to keep from being an all Gibson shop. Definitely keen on something with single coils but not a necessity.

What I am sweet on:

Fender Jaguar
Hollow/Semi Hollows with single coils
Hofners
Solidbodied Rickenbackers (beat up or otherwise)
Electric Guilds (beat up or otherwise)
Les Paul
White/Eggshell/Light Pink Strats, preferably with maple board.
Hollowbody Basses

Will gladly entertain offers that require Cash adjustments on my end.

Comes with TKL case.

Zuhzuhzombie!! fucked around with this message at 17:21 on Apr 19, 2013

WAFFLEHOUND
Apr 26, 2007

BUY THIS THING. It's a bit dirty, gate works fine, I can't speak to the clap sensitivity because it's the only one I've played with but it works fine for me. Sounds like an 808 clap. 100+shipping.

Here it is with some 808 samples:

https://soundcloud.com/helpimintexas/hc-2-demo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panterica
Oct 24, 2003
1997 ESP KH-1
- Shape: similar to Gibson Flying V
- construction: bolt-on neck - neck: maple
- body: mahogany
- fingerboard: rosewood, 22 XJ frets, "devil" inlays
- electronics: active EMG 81 (bridge), 1 Volume
- hardware: Original Floyd Rose Locking Tremolo, Gotoh Tuners, 42mm Locking Nut
- logos and serials: - front of headstock: "ESP" light grey/gold glittered logo + signature (the first made don't have the signature)
- back of headstock: K-1XXX serial number stamped in white, "ESP CUSTOM GUITARS" round white glittered logo

The guitar is in excellent shape for an 16 year old guitar. The frets have plenty of life and outside of the one ding on the upper V, the guitar is immaculate. Any questions please ask. There's a small ding on the top most V. The truss rod and tremolo covers are missing. Also, I don't have the COA. I'm looking to get $1300 + shipping. It comes with a non-original hard shell case.

ESP Jeff Hanneman custom shop guitar in MINT (9.5/10) condition. ALL ORIGINAL. Neck through construction with an alder body, EBONY fretboard (24 frets). Active EMG 81/85 pickups, with Floyd Rose tremelo. I bought this guitar from a collector in 2008 in unplayed condition, and it has had minimal play time since. It is a true beauty and is in PRISTINE condition. No dents, dings or scratches. Never gigged and never taken out of my smoke-free studio. Comes with original ESP hard case.

$1800 + shipping