Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stri-Daddy
Feb 15, 2003

KidKrampus posted:

Woo, just got a 61 Two-fer Unforgiven. It is the tits, at 72,000X2 and whatever the ridiculous crit multiplier is.

Borderlands Wiki says it has a 500% critical. Sounds amazing, but I haven't found one on my own yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

iTrust posted:

Slayer of Terramorphous Mechromancer (50)
Consummate Hellfire (55)
Legendary Soldier Class Mod (36)
If you have any time this week I could really use any of these three items! Friend request inbound.

EDIT: Cross-posting this from the PC thread.

Doodles posted:

New Shift codes from Randy Pitchford on Twitter today. Expect the usual lifespan.

PS3: KB5B3-F5T6B-K5KC3-Z3KTJ-SCH55
WinPC/MAC: 53K3B-WK56C-SWF33-BJ3J3-WCBHC
X360: K3K3T-FHSF6-TT93R-C63TB-C56SK

Video Nasty fucked around with this message at 16:08 on Apr 15, 2013

HAmbONE
May 11, 2004

I know where the XBox is!!
Smellrose
I took a little break to play some other games but I will be playing Ultimate mode for a while. I'm really enjoying the challenge of the new mode. I'm 55 and all my lvl 50 orange items are starting to become dated, I actually have to try again....it's fun. I haven't hit 61 yet with anybody, a 55 mechro is my highest character so if you're starting out and you actually like to fight then give me a shout

delpheye
Jun 18, 2004

I'm gonna fuck me a moon man!

HAmbONE posted:

I took a little break to play some other games but I will be playing Ultimate mode for a while. I'm really enjoying the challenge of the new mode. I'm 55 and all my lvl 50 orange items are starting to become dated, I actually have to try again....it's fun. I haven't hit 61 yet with anybody, a 55 mechro is my highest character so if you're starting out and you actually like to fight then give me a shout

There are plenty of people with 61 gear around now, so once you get max level you shouldn't have a problem getting gear.

Greenplastic
Oct 24, 2005

Miao, miao!
God DAMMIT gearbox, it shouldn't be possible for a loving BOSS to drop 745$ and NOTHING else at level 57!!!

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer

Greenplastic posted:

God DAMMIT gearbox, it shouldn't be possible for a loving BOSS to drop 745$ and NOTHING else at level 57!!!

Borderlands2.txt

OR

Workingasintended.txt

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Greenplastic posted:

Does Captain Flynt ever drop anything? I'm under the impression I have never seen him drop something, or it flies right off the edge of his penthouse suite and I never get the chance to pick it up. Other bosses have shown similar generosity, though the majority of boss runs has netted me a billion white weapons and shields.

delpheye
Jun 18, 2004

Flynt's loot table is Flynt's Tinderbox(which you can get in Tundra Express from the snowman), and Thunderball Fists. The only time I've seen him drop the Thunderball, it was in pt1.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
I swear Flynt drops a Tinderbox every other time I kill him but never the Fists. :(

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
He also drops some flaming skins, I think.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Gear request! Anyone who has level 61 legendaries, pearls, and seraph weapons (most notably, the interfacer and the sham) and wants to dupe them for me, please do so! I don't care what legendaries you give me. My GT is in my profile.

In exchange I can dupe a level 59 Bearcat, and a level 58 bitch if so desired. I just got a level 60 butcher, and level 61 Hammer Buster as well.

DarkstarIV fucked around with this message at 21:26 on Apr 15, 2013

delpheye
Jun 18, 2004

I don't have an interfacer, but I can dupe you a 61 CC. I think I have acid and shock.

EDIT: ok and a sham.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

delpheye posted:

I don't have an interfacer, but I can dupe you a 61 CC. I think I have acid and shock.

EDIT: ok and a sham.

Well I'm on right now, and will probably be on until later tonight when fake mansports (wrestling) comes on. Is there anything you want duped that I have listed above?

delpheye
Jun 18, 2004

DarkstarIV posted:

Well I'm on right now, and will probably be on until later tonight when fake mansports (wrestling) comes on. Is there anything you want duped that I have listed above?

Nah, I'm good. Thanks tho. I'll be on in about an hour and a half.

Krampus Grewcock
Aug 26, 2010

Gruss vom Krampus!
Oh my god, you actually got the text. God bless you Goon XBL parties.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Loot midget trip report so far. Got a level 61 Avenger, and THREE flakkers. :suicide:

I want to know who the gently caress I pissed off at Gearbox.

delpheye
Jun 18, 2004

DarkstarIV posted:

Loot midget trip report so far. Got a level 61 Avenger, and THREE flakkers. :suicide:

Is it a slag avenger by any chance?

btw, I'm on now. gt: arkitekt4k

KidKrampus posted:

Oh my god, you actually got the text. God bless you Goon XBL parties.

lol yessss. I'm going to have to find an image that truly captures the spirit of the statement.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

delpheye posted:

Is it a slag avenger by any chance?

lol yessss. I'm going to have to find an image that truly captures the spirit of the statement.

Nope. Unfortunately not.

In other news, gently caress pestilent stalkers. I think I hate these fuckers more than rabid stalkers.

BattleTech
Jun 6, 2010

Is this easy mode?
Fun Shoe

DarkstarIV posted:

Nope. Unfortunately not.

In other news, gently caress pestilent stalkers. I think I hate these fuckers more than rabid stalkers.

The only winning strategy is to shoot a Norfleet at your feet.

delpheye
Jun 18, 2004

if you're playing acommando, drop your turrets. rabids love them way more than they love you.

Kifisonfire
Jan 15, 2008

DarkstarIV posted:

I got a Flakker from the Warrior, just threw it back into the lava.

Anyone got any 61 SMGs? My Siren is finding it slightly hard now with a 50 Bitch.

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer

Kifisonfire posted:

Ha ha ha yes they are such worthless pieces of poo poo.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Kifisonfire posted:

Anyone got any 61 SMGs? My Siren is finding it slightly hard now with a 50 Bitch.

I have a level 58 or 59 Bitch. I won't be able to get on until pro graps is over tonight though.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
I just did my first run of Doctor's Orders and I accidentally picked up the blue vial in one of the 4 boxes where the loot midgets spawn the most. I also accidentally saved instead of quitting out of the game. Am I screwed on the midget farming now?

edit: Looks like not. I just ran through there again and got 2 legendary jet loader midgets. One of them dropped a Lyuda! :slick:

Elephant Ambush fucked around with this message at 01:18 on Apr 16, 2013

burntpork
Jan 25, 2010

Minorities posted:

I just did my first run of Doctor's Orders and I accidentally picked up the blue vial in one of the 4 boxes where the loot midgets spawn the most. I also accidentally saved instead of quitting out of the game. Am I screwed on the midget farming now?

They still spawn if you pick it up, but the far left box will have a lower chance of spawning one (?). I know I saved after picking it up and still had them spawn there.

Midgets also spawn inside ammo boxes/lockers (building after tumba/pimon, building with midget boxes).

burntpork fucked around with this message at 01:23 on Apr 16, 2013

Krazee Eyez Killa
Feb 16, 2007
If anyone can dupe me any gear for my level 50 commando on Xbox or my level 41 gunzerker on ps3 I would be grateful. My ps3 gamertag is dcraighton and my Xbox gamertag is Ye Bobbum Man

BattleTech
Jun 6, 2010

Is this easy mode?
Fun Shoe

Krazee Eyez Killa posted:

If anyone can dupe me any gear for my level 50 commando on Xbox or my level 41 gunzerker on ps3 I would be grateful. My ps3 gamertag is dcraighton and my Xbox gamertag is Ye Bobbum Man

Huehuehuehue, brace your xbox account later.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

burntpork posted:

They still spawn if you pick it up, but the far left box will have a lower chance of spawning one (?). I know I saved after picking it up and still had them spawn there.

Midgets also spawn inside ammo boxes/lockers (building after tumba/pimon, building with midget boxes).

Is it worth bothering to check the ammo chests and stuff along the way? The only time I ever found Jimmy Jenkins was in an ammo box behind the building where the crane drops off crates. Is that just confirmation bias? It really seems like the midgets spawn in those 4 boxes most of the time but if it's worth checking everything along the way I will.

Kifisonfire
Jan 15, 2008

Minorities posted:

Is it worth bothering to check the ammo chests and stuff along the way? The only time I ever found Jimmy Jenkins was in an ammo box behind the building where the crane drops off crates. Is that just confirmation bias? It really seems like the midgets spawn in those 4 boxes most of the time but if it's worth checking everything along the way I will.
Not really, but it can happen. I had two legendary loot midgets spawn in the space of about 2 minutes in the Sawtooth today, both of whom hosed me over because I wasn't expecting it, and both of whom dropped bad E-tech relics after.

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!
Just got to 61 on PSN (jackofarcades) and the only 61 legendary I have is... a homing fire leech. I went through all of UVHM using a lvl 50 DP Harold and lvl 50 Binary Slag Rubi. Could stand to upgrade some stuff, though.

jackofarcades fucked around with this message at 02:19 on Apr 16, 2013

delpheye
Jun 18, 2004

it is 0030 cdt and I need to kill. or gently caress a moon man.

ConcreteHades
Dec 27, 2012
So I figured I'd toss up an invite to folks that are up for messing around, full party at the moment but hit me up whenever and send me a message that you're a goon. ConcreteHades on XBL.

delpheye
Jun 18, 2004

Kifisonfire posted:

Yeah, I can dupe a 61 avenger/slagga/baby maker/bitch. just hop in my game and tell me what you're after. if I have one, we'll make it go.

Adregan
Oct 22, 2002

delpheye posted:

Yeah, I can dupe a 61 avenger/slagga/baby maker/bitch. just hop in my game and tell me what you're after. if I have one, we'll make it go.

After last night I'm half tempted to change your phrase to " a drunk delpheye is a great delpheye!

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
Farming loot midgets in the Exploitation Preserve is so much easier with the Creature Dome. Last night I just went in there and went out so it would save my entry point after I killed the midgets and it's saving tons of time. The coolest things I've gotten so far are a Lyuda and a Legendary Hunter mod, but I'll be doing this for quite a number of hours/days. I really hope I can get some replacements for the 50 gear I'm using now. A Legendary Siren mod, a Bee, and an Infinity.

Oh and I also got a new Deliverance from the Disney knockoff stalkers which will be immensely helpful whenever I go to fight Bloodwing.

ShadowedFlames
Dec 26, 2009

Shoot this guy in the face.

Fallen Rib

Minorities posted:

Oh and I also got a new Deliverance from the Disney knockoff stalkers which will be immensely helpful whenever I go to fight Bloodwing.

All I can say is good luck with that Bloodwing fight. It took another goon and I close to 35 minutes last night to get through that part because the game loves to spawn Ultimate Baddass Corrosive + Ultimate Badass Shock skags at the same time while you're trying to whittle down BW's health. Even with a level 55 Deliverance it was a bitch of a fight. Got lucky a couple of times and had BW land at the right distance for our Pearlescents to be most effective. I shudder to think what BNK3R is going to entail.

Though we are saving Doctor's Orders until we hit 61 for best farming opportunities.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

ShadowedFlames posted:

All I can say is good luck with that Bloodwing fight. It took another goon and I close to 35 minutes last night to get through that part because the game loves to spawn Ultimate Baddass Corrosive + Ultimate Badass Shock skags at the same time while you're trying to whittle down BW's health. Even with a level 55 Deliverance it was a bitch of a fight. Got lucky a couple of times and had BW land at the right distance for our Pearlescents to be most effective. I shudder to think what BNK3R is going to entail.

Though we are saving Doctor's Orders until we hit 61 for best farming opportunities.

As long as you don't turn in Doctor's Orders you can keep going back to it over and over no matter what, right?

ShadowedFlames
Dec 26, 2009

Shoot this guy in the face.

Fallen Rib

Minorities posted:

As long as you don't turn in Doctor's Orders you can keep going back to it over and over no matter what, right?

We're not taking chances with it messing up while finishing the other quests. After all, this is Gearbox; I don't think any other explanation is necessary.

Krampus Grewcock
Aug 26, 2010

Gruss vom Krampus!

Minorities posted:

Yes. I recommend hopping into the Wildlife Annex if you got it available so you start from there after a save/quit. Then all you gotta do is get past that Ultimate Badass Loader fight sequence in the open area each time.

Edit: one weird thing though, is despite being level 61, they still sometimes drop level 59 and 60 relics. It's kind of annoying, but at least I am set up with most of the level 61 poo poo I wanted thanks to Delpheye. However, it is rather fun to try and snag better relics, since I've seen at least 4 variations of the blood relic that gives you launcher ammo, shotgun ammo, and cooldown(?).

Krampus Grewcock fucked around with this message at 17:48 on Apr 16, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Adregan
Oct 22, 2002

Minorities posted:

Farming loot midgets in the Exploitation Preserve is so much easier with the Creature Dome. Last night I just went in there and went out so it would save my entry point after I killed the midgets and it's saving tons of time. The coolest things I've gotten so far are a Lyuda and a Legendary Hunter mod, but I'll be doing this for quite a number of hours/days. I really hope I can get some replacements for the 50 gear I'm using now. A Legendary Siren mod, a Bee, and an Infinity.

Are you on Xbox? If so I might have a few things for you to use. GT is my user name.

• Locked thread