Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Chinston Wurchill posted:

Still not getting my hopes up in case it never airs, but it'll be awesome if it does!

he still wrestled 3 matches on 1 taping and cut a promo so idk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

KungFu Grip posted:

he still wrestled 3 matches on 1 taping and cut a promo so idk

Yeah, Zayn is totally going to be on TV. It's right in the middle of the show so it's going to be on TV.

Frilled Lizard
May 22, 2004

WOOF WOOF WOOF
YOU KNOW IT
Scott Hall just retweeted about 200 egg jokes. :(

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?
Looks like it most likely will be on TV

Kevin Steen posted:

þ@iLikeSamiZayn I don't know you but if I did, I'd say I'm really proud of you. Also, suck it! But you're a stranger, so nevermind.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Steen's "If anybody's gonna beat up my lil' brother, it's gonna be me!" act with Generico is adorable.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 14 days!

Frilled Lizard posted:

Scott Hall just retweeted about 200 egg jokes. :(

Aw, let the Bad Guy have his fun. It's good seeing him get on Twitter and interact with the fans and get some positive reinforcement, even if it's just goofy stuff like that. :)

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Not a wrestler, but still a good wrestling tweet.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

KungFu Grip posted:

Not a wrestler, but still a good wrestling tweet.

Ken Jennings is always relevant.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

How does Ken Jennings not have a show on discovery? He could be an amazing host of a inverse of Dirty Jobs show, Brainy Jobs. Or host some kind of trivia/living history show.

Bocc Kob
Oct 26, 2010

:psyduck:

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

drat, that's probably even stranger than Charmin giving the Batiri free toilet paper after a shoutout.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

...wait, did THEY contact Donst first?

:wtc:

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
What is it about Chikara wrestlers getting weird, random, bizarre endorsements from companies?

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

That is absolutely fantastic.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

Sober Hall time

SCOTT HALL posted:

A sober Cinco de Mayo....wow my life is changing

Kifisonfire
Jan 15, 2008

I wonder how many Cinco De Hey-Yo puns people have drunkenly said to him.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

There are some very brave/stupid people out there:

@TheMarkHenry posted:

Before you all think I'm the coolest, I'm still tired as hell of you coming up to me touching me an patting me like a puppy. STOP IT!

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

An assortment of Big E's recent work.

@BigELangston posted:

I look forward to the unveiling of the @KaitlynWWE secret admirer. I wouldn't mind having a new couple to ogle.

Why would anyone think I'm the @KaitlynWWE secret admirer? I admire her openly & publicly. Sometimes with pricey opera glasses.

Children are the future. But, so are robot companions. And Little Bobby can't properly draw my bath. Advantage, robot companions.

If I had a nickel for every time I got a remark about my chest, I'd take that $385.65 & buy a gimp suit and penny loafers.

Keep doing your thang, @MyLittlePony.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Bron E Langston

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
If the next show pans over from Ziggler and AJ's antics to show Big E watching with some opera glasses, I'd declare it the best RAW ever.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

Lets see what Jay Briscoe is up too

Jay Briscoe posted:

þThe Delaware Senate passed a bill yesterday that allows same sex couples to get married. If that makes you happy, then congratulations!!!!!!

Jay Briscoe posted:

... try and teach my kids that there's nothing wrong with that and I'll loving shoot you

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

The Briscoes are complete human garbage and I won't support any company that pays them.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Oh Jay. So close and yet so far. :cripes:

Kifisonfire
Jan 15, 2008

He's tweeting in character right? Right... :(

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

Kifisonfire posted:

He's tweeting in character right? Right... :(

He is his character.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu
Does Mark ever say this sort of thing?

Luchadork
Feb 18, 2010

Take a look at the masked man
Beating up the wrong guy
Oh man! Wonder if he'll ever know
Chris Benoit killed his family
Ultra-white-trash southern wrestler does not support "them gays", film at 11.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

njsykora posted:

The Briscoes are complete human garbage and I won't support any company that pays them.

So you do not watch any ROH or PWG?

Cactus Jack
Nov 16, 2005

If you even try to throw to my side of the field in a dream, you better wake up and apologize.
Disappointing but not surprising reaction by one half of Dem Boys. :sigh:

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

On a better note

Sami Zayn posted:

Up and atom.

Kevin Steen posted:

@iLikeSamiZayn Shut up.

Also yesterday was Steen's birthday and he posted this

Kevin Steen posted:

For those asking, yes I have an amazon wish list but it'll always be there...today, buy from http://www.smartmarkvideo.com and help Autism Speaks!

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

If you don't support a wrestling company because one of their wrestlers says stupid, offensive poo poo, you are forced entirely to give up all wrestling ever.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

This isn't the first time he's tweeted something like that. Its probably not even the 3rd or 4th time he's tweeted something like that

Require More Fire posted:

Ultra-white-trash southern wrestler does not support "them gays", film at 11.

Delaware is in the north, dawg

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

bobkatt013 posted:

So you do not watch any ROH or PWG?

I don't no.

VogeGandire posted:

If you don't support a wrestling company because one of their wrestlers says stupid, offensive poo poo, you are forced entirely to give up all wrestling ever.

I can ignore it when it's some no-name dude on the undercard. Jay Briscoe is the ROH Champion and the top guy in the company and he's saying people like me should be shot.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Make those comments but have a move called the Jay Driller? What about that, friends and neighbors, what about that?

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
I hope those kids grow up to be tolerant and accepting adults and it makes their bigoted dad furious. Of course, I'd like him to stop being lovely too, but that seems unlikely.

RudoReels
Feb 21, 2013

RudoReels.com for International Pro Wrestling DVDs and Downloads.

Free downloads in every newsletter email!
RE: Briscoe

....what the HELL?

Why even say anything?

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

It's a loving shame to read that especially since he's the top guy in the company, but let's be honest, as others have has been said already no one should be shocked that a stars and bars clad backwoods chicken farmer who often makes religious references on twitter is a homophobe.

Perigryn posted:

Does Mark ever say this sort of thing?

Msrk's fortunately not on twitter

oatgan posted:

This isn't the first time he's tweeted something like that. Its probably not even the 3rd or 4th time he's tweeted something like that

Delaware is in the north, dawg

IIRC what he said in '11 was actually even worse but people were hoping he was just heeling it up. Certainly doesn't have that excuse now...

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

Thauros posted:

It's a loving shame to read that especially since he's the top guy in the company, but let's be honest, as has been said already no one should be shocked that a stars and bars clad backwoods chicken farmer who often makes religious references on twitter is a homophobe.

IIRC what he said in '11 was actually even worse but people were hoping he was just heeling it up. Certainly doesn't have that excuse now...

I remember last year during that Chick-fil-A poo poo was going down he said he was buying Chick-fil-A for all his workers.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

Thauros posted:

I like him better and I hope he's a bit more tolerant than his brother or at least more likely to keep certain opinions private.

Because he's the calm collected and cool type like dubbloseven.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

This was taken from a message board and not directly from his twitter so I can't be 100% certain of its veracity, but here's the 2011 tweet I was thinking of.

quote:

jaybriscoe84 Jay Briscoe
To all da hoes, sluts, skanks, he-shes, she-hes and homos that be whorin it up on da eastcoast... this hurricanes for you #GodDontFuckAround

They were heels at the time and many people just chalked it up to that.