Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT
What's in the video? My phone fucks up playing embedded youtube.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
Old school training film that taught grandpa how to dust krauts and japs.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

Old school training film that taught grandpa how to dust krauts and japs.

Gonna use this to sign my posts.

I'm now signing all my posts.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

2:27 - Apparently nothing says devil dog like cocking your weapon and aiming at an entire school class? Christ, airsoft.
Not gonna lie, riding around on russian APCs looks pretty fun.

The Stygian posted:

This was an incredible moment but a horrid display of sportsmanship. It was intentional, however, which differs it from the others.

Seriously, what was this about?

LimburgLimbo
Feb 10, 2008
It's a famous moment in cricket, known as the underarm incident.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Underarm_bowling_incident_of_1981

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

GAS CURES KIKES posted:

Gonna use this to sign my posts.

I'm now signing all my posts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-GaXa8tSBE

The Stygian
Feb 7, 2007

Exeggutor?

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Seriously, what was this about?

Wiki article above pretty much sums it up. Dunno if most of you lot are familiar with cricket, but it's generally regarded as a gentlemen's game where player integrity is assumed. The underarm bowling was just a way to ensure the Kiwis never had a chance in scoring a 6 to win; 6 runs resulting in a single hit from the bat to the boundary, without any bounces on the way.

Commoners
Apr 25, 2007

Sometimes you reach a stalemate. Sometimes you get magic horses.
So they got mad because they lost a game with both teams playing within the confines of the written rules? Sounds pretty noble whiney to me.

These machine guns are so unfair! They keep killing my horses before I am able to trample and stab you useless peasants! :qq:

e: Also, I read the wikipedia article and it just seemed like gibberish. All that was clear was that someone broke ~unwritten rules~ and apparently shamed their ancestors or some goofy poo poo.

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

Commoners posted:

So they got mad because they lost a game with both teams playing within the confines of the written rules? Sounds pretty noble whiney to me.

These machine guns are so unfair! They keep killing my horses before I am able to trample and stab you useless peasants! :qq:

e: Also, I read the wikipedia article and it just seemed like gibberish. All that was clear was that someone broke ~unwritten rules~ and apparently shamed their ancestors or some goofy poo poo.

If he's Aussie then his ancestors are :criminals: so gently caress 'em if they can't take a joke

Edit: Picture

Riot Carol Danvers fucked around with this message at 13:02 on May 11, 2013

GyverMac
Aug 3, 2006
My posting is like I Love Lucy without the funny bits. Basically, WAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHH

DrCuntmuffins posted:

Is that ACU or ABU?

I'm inclined to say they are zoomies because of the perfectly round hats but I need some backup on this one

I think its from china. The camo looks like the number 2 from the right here.:

EDIT: I guess the hats also fit the ones in the video.

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice

Who's a little devildog? Who? :3:

The Stygian
Feb 7, 2007

Exeggutor?

Commoners posted:

It's cricket. Leave it at that.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

A baseball man bunted and the Queen of America cried herself to sleep at the memory of such a horrid lack of sportsmanship

It is known as the Bunting Incident of 1967 and is still remembered to this very day

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Fallom posted:

A baseball man bunted and the Queen of America cried herself to sleep at the memory of such a horrid lack of sportsmanship

It is known as the Bunting Incident of 1967 and is still remembered to this very day

A terrible honourless baseball pitcher intentionally walked the batter and a nation was horrified that a sportsman would conduct legal moves to win instead of bravely facing his opponent on the field of battle.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Nobody cares about Cricket.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Edit: yep

Plastic_Gargoyle
Aug 3, 2007

Iran unveils its new stealth drone!

:catstare:

Complete with nose gear that looks like it came off a shopping cart. And it's carrying a casserole dish. And is armed with what appear to be WW2/Korea era-HVAR's.

Plastic_Gargoyle fucked around with this message at 16:09 on May 11, 2013

dr cum patrol esq
Sep 3, 2003

A C A B

:350:
Looks like house paint.

:lol: at the upside down mounted furuno surface search.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Plastic_Gargoyle posted:

Iran unveils its new stealth drone!

:catstare:

Complete with nose gear that looks like it came off a shopping cart.

That is adorable!
:3:

dr cum patrol esq
Sep 3, 2003

A C A B

:350:
Here's another pic:

Wooden prop, so stealth

Triggs
Nov 23, 2005

Tango Down!

Tail rotor looking crazy

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

front wing flexing posted:

Here's another pic:

Wooden prop, so stealth

There's not a single low-observable feature in the shape of this piece of poo poo.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

It's a ruse to set up Mexico for a false-flag operation.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
Didn't they supposedly recover one of our stealthy UAVs awhile back? Wouldn't making a mockup that looked something like that been more convincing?

movax
Aug 30, 2008

Scratch Monkey posted:

Didn't they supposedly recover one of our stealthy UAVs awhile back? Wouldn't making a mockup that looked something like that been more convincing?

If that's what they built after ~~reverse-engineering~~ a RQ-170 I don't know what to say except :stare:

Vasudus
May 30, 2003

Scratch Monkey posted:

But with drones!

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

movax posted:

If that's what they built after ~~reverse-engineering~~ a RQ-170 I don't know what to say except :stare:

Looks more like a reverse engineered Pioneer.

movax
Aug 30, 2008

Stultus Maximus posted:

Looks more like a reverse engineered Pioneer.

In that case, holy poo poo it took awhile, didn't they use to fly those off battleships for gunnery sighting/targeting?

WP CURES PALESTINE
Jun 17, 2011
[ASK] ME about :

LYING ABOUT BEING A US MARINE

HATING ON TRANSPEOPLE BUT SECRETLY DATING ONE

CLAIMING TO HAVE PTSD ON MY OKCUPID PROFILE

HAVING A TRIFORCE TATTOO ON MY NECK

Found the blue prints

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

movax posted:

In that case, holy poo poo it took awhile, didn't they use to fly those off battleships for gunnery sighting/targeting?

Yeah. It's weird, Iran has a more modern knockoff

which is a copy of the British Watchkeeper

and that thing really looks like someone "updated" a Pioneer type UAV

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

At this point I don't know why they're not just spraypainting MiG cockpits black and trying to pass them off.

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008
Someone got you a obnoxiously racist av.

front wing flexing posted:

Here's another pic:

Wooden prop, so stealth

Knockoff or not I want to know the story of the guy missing a leg and the kid next to him and how their plight is inevitably the fault of western imperialists

Mortabis
Jul 8, 2010

I am stupid

Snowdens Secret posted:

Knockoff or not I want to know the story of the guy missing a leg and the kid next to him and how their plight is inevitably the fault of western imperialists

He lost his leg in the 1988 Iran Air shootdown.

It's more plausible than any story they'd come up with

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

Snowdens Secret posted:

Drone strike. :downsrim:

sausage paddy
Feb 25, 2009

hailthefish posted:

Drone strike. :downsrim:

No one in tus US military can chop off a mans leg unaided, even with knife hands

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008
Someone got you a obnoxiously racist av.
Zippos From Vietnam

More here: http://imgur.com/gallery/TsXLr

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Glorious.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
I need to find gene ramsey and find out of that tactic actually works.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

:flashfap:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

I've got a bunch more of missile ex pics, but this one was actually released, so its what I'm posting.

• Locked thread