Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bliggers-
Dec 1, 2006
Back in business
Here's a class shirt for a University in Peru's 100th anniversary courtesy Umbro.

More details and pictures here:

http://todosobrecamisetas.blogspot.ca/2013/05/camiseta-umbro-edicion-especial-de.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

TheBigAristotle posted:

Cleverley is from England

Whoosh

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

tbp posted:

The brass band

How dare you insult the Pukka Pies® England Band™?

they really are poo poo and need to be shot, not unlike the stupid guy at Headingley that insists on ruining a perfectly good game of rugby by bleating out the "WE'RE LEEDS RHINOS" tune every third minute

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

vaginal culture posted:

The New England Shirt is Tom Cleverley?

lol

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

I think he was picking up on the unnecessary capitalization of new grammar jokes are p funny.

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

:siren: :siren: :siren:
AS A PROUD GAMERGATER THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN WOMEN ARE GAYS AND TRANS PEOPLE
:siren: :siren: :siren:

Bliggers- posted:

Here's a class shirt for a University in Peru's 100th anniversary courtesy Umbro.

More details and pictures here:

http://todosobrecamisetas.blogspot.ca/2013/05/camiseta-umbro-edicion-especial-de.html

Universitario, despite the name, is not a university in Peru though. It's akin to calling QPR a team of professional soldiers under the service of her majesty.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Or Arsenal a weapons manufacture.

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

Or Chelsea a connected body of salt water owned by a woman named Cheryl.

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

You have to say I can open my presents

Ka0 posted:

It's akin to calling QPR a team of professional soldiers under the service of her majesty.

mer·ce·nar·ies
1. One who serves or works merely for monetary gain; a hireling.
2. A professional soldier hired for service in a foreign army.

Bliggers-
Dec 1, 2006
Back in business

Ka0 posted:

Universitario, despite the name, is not a university in Peru though. It's akin to calling QPR a team of professional soldiers under the service of her majesty.

Hah I tried to figure it out through google translate, that makes much more sense.

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

blue footed boobie posted:

I think he was picking up on the unnecessary capitalization of new grammar jokes are p funny.

or Umbro

Baller Witness Bro
Nov 16, 2006

Hey FedEx, how dare you deliver something before your "delivered by" time.
Are replica jerseys kosher to discuss here? The OP doesn't mention it and some friends were looking for sources but I had no recommendations. If this is against the rules I'll edit this out.

The Dark Souls of Posters
Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo
We love boxes right? Check out the @nikefootball feed for the unveiling of their new boots. The whole campaign is ridiculous. They delivered boxes that "unlocked" today and revealed their new Hypervenom boots.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=?q8DhgSjpdIg

The Dark Souls of Posters fucked around with this message at 22:22 on May 28, 2013

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN

JP Money posted:

Are replica jerseys kosher to discuss here? The OP doesn't mention it and some friends were looking for sources but I had no recommendations. If this is against the rules I'll edit this out.

Yes they are discussed constantly in this thread

Baller Witness Bro
Nov 16, 2006

tbp posted:

Yes they are discussed constantly in this thread

Anyone have any good recommendations for sites to order from then that ship to the US?

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

JP Money posted:

Anyone have any good recommendations for sites to order from then that ship to the US?

Legit kits or dodgy East Asian knockoffs?

https://www.soccer.com
https://www.onionbag.com

Good for legit stuff, as well as worldsoccershop which is also the same site as a few others just using different names.

I've never ordered from any of the dodgy knockoff sites but plenty of people here have.

BlueBayou
Jan 16, 2008
Before she mends must sicken worse
Anybody know of any sites that will ship a Wales kit to the US? All the regular ones dont seem to have Wales :[

Baller Witness Bro
Nov 16, 2006

Shrapnac posted:

Legit kits or dodgy East Asian knockoffs?

https://www.soccer.com
https://www.onionbag.com

Good for legit stuff, as well as worldsoccershop which is also the same site as a few others just using different names.

I've never ordered from any of the dodgy knockoff sites but plenty of people here have.

Dodgy knockoffs I'd reckon. They're just looking for somewhat inexpensive stuff. One wants a new USA jersey and one wants some MLS stuff.

Lamont Cranston
Sep 1, 2006

how do i shot foam

BlueBayou posted:

Anybody know of any sites that will ship a Wales kit to the US? All the regular ones dont seem to have Wales :[

I've bought from kitbag.com before, they've got Wales in stock and they ship pretty fast too.

lets go swimming
Sep 6, 2012

EAT THE CHEESE, NICHOLSON!

JP Money posted:

Dodgy knockoffs I'd reckon. They're just looking for somewhat inexpensive stuff. One wants a new USA jersey and one wants some MLS stuff.

For knockoffs, people itt have used Soccer Triads which is currently Soccer Scorpion

http://www.soccerscorpion.se/

Crunkjuice
Apr 4, 2007

That could've gotten in my eye!
*launches teargas at unarmed protestors*

I THINK OAKLAND PD'S USE OF EXCESSIVE FORCE WAS JUSTIFIED!

onoflalks posted:

For knockoffs, people itt have used Soccer Triads which is currently Soccer Scorpion

I made a 6 jersey order from soccer triads last year and it came out mostly correct. The coloring on my USA national waldo jersey was off, but every other jersey was pretty fantastic. Some of the shorts that came with the kits were ridiculously sized, but no one cared about that. We were pretty pleased that 5/6 came through fantastic for 20 dollar jerseys. One was a MLB jersey and one was NFL and they were great too.

Crunkjuice fucked around with this message at 17:33 on May 29, 2013

Soup and a Sandwich
Apr 8, 2008

skeng

yikes

atomic gog
Apr 11, 2005

Winner June 2013 POTM
Bloody hell what a poo poo kit, and they're still going with that terrible logo too lol.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
Suddenly not feeling so hot about that Puma-Arsenal link up.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
What a horrible kit. Why are the shorts a different shade of red than the shirt? And that sponsor logo lol

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Puma have been poo poo for a while now. They make like 3 templates and every club they do kits for has one of the templates

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

إنه أصلع في الأسفل، كما تعلم

That's Pure Piss

belgend
Mar 6, 2008

me when The Club do another win

Looks like we dodged a bullet jumping to Nike.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;

T. Finninho posted:

That's Pure Piss

Everything about that club 'revamp' is piss beyond piss

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!

onoflalks posted:

Anycother cheap knockoff sites that are reliable? I want a Benfica Away Jersey but they are out of stock. Shame I don't like the home kit because it's on sale for 6 pounds right now.

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos
Dang they let a team from Malaysia play in the Premier League?

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

What's with teams "revamping" there looks when they come to the Premier League? Southampton did it too with their kits iirc

Cuban Chowder Factory
Jun 3, 2002

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi posted:

What's with teams "revamping" there looks when they come to the Premier League? Southampton did it too with their kits iirc

Cardiff did it to appeal to an Asian market, IIRC, well before they came up. Shameful.

Big Black Dick
Mar 20, 2009

Cuban Chowder Factory posted:

Cardiff did it to appeal to an Asian market, IIRC, well before they came up. Shameful.

Not only that, he was directly quoted as saying the change was made without local fans in mind. Unsurprisingly, it's led to things like this:

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi posted:

Saints just got a lovely new kit with pinstripes instead of the usual red-and-white.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

That's the saddest thing I've seen today.

Voluspa
Mar 17, 2006

HURRRRley

Kurtofan posted:

That's the saddest thing I've seen today.

Looks par for the course when you think about Malaysian sweat shop quality

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

That could be a contender for the Most Pub League Kit ever trotted out in the history of the Premier League

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!
Not only is the kit ugly, but I don't get it. Just "Malaysia". Not "Visit Malaysia" "Invest in Malaysia", no Malaysia. Like the dude is just so happy he's rich he'll put his country as a logo. Why not just put his name on the kit at this point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Real Name Grover
Feb 13, 2002

Like corn on the cob
Fan of Britches

Maybe I haven't been paying close enough attention, but when did Puma get away from making their shirts awfully, uh, form-fitting? Or was that just tons of players wearing a size too small?

It's an awful shirt but it'd look slightly less awful if it wasn't so baggy