Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Instead of a tre-eight slug to yo' cranium/
I got six and I'm aimin' 'em/
Will I bust or keep you guessin'

Waffles Inc. posted:

Torres and the Dog will always be the best player vs. non-player video :3:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_VSD04Q6Kw

This is great, very difficult to trick that dog.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

real_scud
Sep 5, 2002

One of these days these elbows are gonna walk all over you

stickyfngrdboy posted:

"What?! I never tatched 'im!"
You also have to love that at this point the kid is already crying

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXjQx2bLCEU

Lamont Cranston
Sep 1, 2006

how do i shot foam

Immediately recognized Lego Ribery, fantastic

TraderStav
May 19, 2006

It feels like I was standing my entire life and I just sat down

Modus Trollens
Sep 12, 2010

lol

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Paperhouse posted:

Here's a video of RVP, Feyenoord youngster Tonny Vilhena and some other dude absolutely taking the piss out of some kids with their skills

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Utz-7Yvd_o0

flashbacks to Michael_Owen_scores_past_13yearold.avi

That actually makes you realize how much better these guys are than 99% of other footballers. They're just loving around but still nutting the ball at each other with the passes and just deadening them. Kids or no kids that poo poo is ridiculous.

Still hilarious to watch though.

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN

Shrapnac posted:

That actually makes you realize how much better these guys are than 99% of other footballers. They're just loving around but still nutting the ball at each other with the passes and just deadening them. Kids or no kids that poo poo is ridiculous.

Still hilarious to watch though.

It's ridiculously dick but I see what you're saying, I guess everyone else really is just that slow to them, and it shows how fast the top level game is that they can't gently caress around like that at all.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

B.B. Rodriguez posted:

When did dressing like it was 1983 become a thing for people to do?

The other day I saw a kid who couldn't have been more than 17 with a huge puffy ginger mullet, a tennis sweatband and full 80s tennis kit just walking around in a supermarket's parking lot. I wanted to kick him under a bus.

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

stickyfngrdboy posted:

Not much, really. That kid was the mascot (who was not, as has been reported since, Gordon Strachan's son), and Vinnie tackled him. It wasn't a bad tackle, was fair def no pen. Crowd went wild with laughter (I was there, we were playing Wolves and we won 1-0).

Unfortunately no video exists of it so you'll just have to imagine but one of the greatest moments I ever saw on a football pitch was a pre-season friendly between Stevenage and West Ham - the groundskeeper's kids were the mascots, the two older ones (about 9 and 7) in Stevenage kits and the youngest (about 5) in West Ham kit, and they were having a kick-around in the centre circle at half-time.

The two older boys were taking the piss and passing it around the little one until he suddenly launched himself, two footed, at the knees of the oldest one (a watching Tony Pulis started getting the forms out immediately), to a massive cheer from the West Ham fans - as his oldest brother lay down crying the little one ran down the pitch, roared on by both sets of fans, and tucked it into the empty net just as the middle brother caught up with him and scythed him down. Then he tried to lift his shirt over his head but couldn't manage it and fell over.

Actually now I think about it that was the best performance I saw in a West Ham shirt all that season.

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
I love how Reus' face changes when Dante brings him down at like 1:53. Precious.

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe
Apologies if lifting stuff from Reddit is frowned on, but this photo is cool. Highbury 1951, Arsenal's second game under flood lights:

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Puma thought it would be a good idea to organise a flash mob for Dortmund before their flight back after the final. Most of the Dortmund players don't look too impressed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdGT4ON0MnE

Popehoist
Feb 5, 2008

There you go rubens, all your fault! You went on the wrong side of the car!

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
How well do you know your stadiums from the air?

I got 8 out of 10 and the only ones I got wrong were those dodgy foreigner stadiums. Looks like my childhood spent reading Football Grounds From The Air wasn't a waste of time after all, take that dad

elbkaida
Jan 13, 2008
Look!

peanut- posted:

Apologies if lifting stuff from Reddit is frowned on, but this photo is cool. Highbury 1951, Arsenal's second game under flood lights:

Wow, that is super packed. Also people seem to have smoked a whole lot.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

the sex ghost posted:

I got 8 out of 10 and the only ones I got wrong were those dodgy foreigner stadiums. Looks like my childhood spent reading Football Grounds From The Air wasn't a waste of time after all, take that dad

9 out of 10, I got the last one wrong :argh:

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

elbkaida posted:

Wow, that is super packed. Also people seem to have smoked a whole lot.

Nope, that's just London in the 1950s (see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pea_soup_fog)

TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

"One Zaba, Two Zaba, Three Zabaleta, Four Zaba, Five Zaba, Six Zabaleta, Seven Zaba, Eight Zaba, Nine Zabaleta, Heeeeeeeeeey Zabaleta"

the sex ghost posted:

10 out of 10 :cool:

Soup and a Sandwich
Apr 8, 2008

skeng

ron davies rip

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation

the sex ghost posted:

0/10. I blame my lack of reading Football Grounds From The Air because I was stupid and listened to my dad.

Psybro
May 12, 2002

the sex ghost posted:

6/10, but I got the two I've actually been to, which was reassuring.

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

A Black Mark For Retarded Posting
2/10

The only ones I knew where Goodison Park and the Emirates. Figured I would have atleast guessed another correctly, but apparently no.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
I got 7 out of 10 cause i guessed deepdale instead of valley parade that's probably the best score an american can get

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Waffles Inc. posted:

Torres and the Dog will always be the best player vs. non-player video :3:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_VSD04Q6Kw

I do this with my dogs. I swear to god my dog is the best defender.

c0burn
Sep 2, 2003

The KKKing

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

Hoops posted:

2/10

The only ones I knew where Goodison Park and the Emirates. Figured I would have atleast guessed another correctly, but apparently no.

....none of them were the Emirates :raise:

Also, 8/10. Missed Ibrox and The Valley

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

"How to play like Luis Suárez"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kr-UQRYnb24

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Wrong thread.

Modus Trollens
Sep 12, 2010

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

that would explain the purp(le) patch

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

You should hear my accent.

Paperhouse
Dec 31, 2008

I think
your hair
looks much
better
pushed
over to
one side

idk which one i'm more jealous of

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Ronaldo looks like a misshapen chicken. So much neck and so little head.

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

You should hear my accent.

Paperhouse posted:

idk which one i'm more jealous of

Maybe Rhianna?

quote:

@badgalriri: Ladies eat your heart out!!!! #CristianoRonaldo came to get jiggy wit ya girl #diamondsworldtour #backstagelife #nobasiczone

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

The only accurate part of the video is that they had no black friends to reinact the evra debacle.

Was Taters
Jul 30, 2004

Here comes a regular
Holy poo poo. Newell's Old Boys beat Boca Juniors today to advance to the Semifinals of the Copa Libertadores. They did this via 13 rounds of PKs. I love Maxi Rodriguez and Nacho Scocco (Not to mention Heinze) who are all there so that's pretty cool.

Video of all 26

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIKF294ramc

Machinegunboyo
Apr 26, 2010

life is good

Hmm, Ronaldo looks like he's not too far off some proper vascularity. Looking forward to what he can achieve when he loses a bit more water weight and maxes out on some performance enhancing supplements. Should be a treat alright.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Machinegunboyo posted:

Hmm, Ronaldo looks like he's not too far off some proper vascularity. Looking forward to what he can achieve when he loses a bit more water weight and maxes out on some performance enhancing supplements. Should be a treat alright.

Yeah it's still only may so he can bulk for a few more weeks til beach season kicks off he's got the knowhow to look really dried out and diesed up in a weeks time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WHAT A BREAKFAST
Jan 13, 2006
Video: Bayern fans in Wembley.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Fehm7uy6AQ

Hail to the kings, baby ;)

• Locked thread