Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DamnitGannet
Apr 8, 2007

I, DamnitGannet, oath this GW Hormagaunt for June! :buddy:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PierreTheMime
Dec 9, 2004

Hero of hormagaunts everywhere!
Buglord
:siren: Oathbreaker Time :siren:

I decided, with the narrative of Mr. Green, to go film noir with my oathbreaker theme. Thus we have our first month's avatar, ripe for picking:

Forget it, ya git. Itz Failuretown.

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

PierreTheMime posted:

I decided, with the narrative of Mr. Green, to go film noir with my oathbreaker theme.
You're not helping our motivation, you know :v:

Mr.Booger
Nov 13, 2004
I Mr. Booger Oath this lot of 15mm goodies for June:

figured last month went well, so let's get more ambitious.

10 Sons of thunder - Rebel Miniatures
1 wheeled tri-barrel autocannon - Ground Zero Games
1 Grav Tank with converted tank commander - Ground Zero Games/Rebel Minis
1 wheeled Scout missle APC - Ground Zero Games
1 grav APC - custom MicroPanzer model

all 15mm (Sons of Thunder are dwarves so about 10mm tall)

CovfefeCatCafe
Apr 11, 2006

A fresh attitude
brewed daily!

Leperflesh posted:

I have the brands/manufacturers for your models down as "Zvezda" and "Battlefront" but I'm not sure if that's right. Can you confirm?

As Thundercloud already said, that is correct. The P.IIIs are made by Zvezda, and the P.IV by Battlefront.

Just wait until I start getting into PSC, Skytrex/Command Decision, Peter Pig, Quick Reaction Force, and if I get really ambitious, GHQ (6mm) and maybe a local company called Panzerschiffe (1/2400 warships). Really it's my goal to build a DAK force for as cheap as possible, loyalty to brands be damned.

KamNZ
May 4, 2009

At least I'm warm...
I, KamNZ, Oath to paint a Terminator Librarian and a Rifleman Dreadnought for June

Both are from Games Workshop and both are 28mm scale.

This month's Jurnal is perfect for me to try out some damage and weathering on the dread :black101:

Sole.Sushi
Feb 19, 2008

Seaweed!? Get the fuck out!

KamNZ posted:

I, KamNZ, Oath to paint a Terminator Librarian and a Rifleman Dreadnought for June Both are from Games Workshop and both are 28mm scale.

Fix posted:

I, Fix, Oath to paint one Ariadnan Para-commando by Corvus Belli

Soma Soma Soma posted:

Awwww, it's a baby! I, Soma Soma Soma, oath 12 Necron Warriors, 5 Necron Lychguard, and 3 scarab bases from Games Workshop.

SRM posted:

I, SRM, oath a 10-man Dark Angels tactical squad from Games Workshop.

Dr. Gargunza posted:

I, Dr. Gargunza, oath to paint: (6) Space Hulk Genestealers and (1) Assault on Black Reach Ork Nob for the month of June! All GW, all 28mm.

Thundercloud posted:

I, Thundercloud, Oath to paint a Deathguard recon squad (Games Workshop sniper scout box with conversions), an Eldar Farseer (Games Workshop, released today), 3 Freighters (Ground Zero Games, somewhere around 1/3800 scale) and 5 Church Rack Frigates from Mongoose Publishing (around 1/3800 as well, just assuming space ship scale)

Dagon posted:

I, Dagon, oath 15 sprues worth of these mysterious ebayed ruined buildings

Korwen posted:

I, Korwen, oath one Celestial Guard with Combi Rifle by Corvus Belli for the month of June

Pierzak posted:

I, Pierzak, swear to paint 2 old-style Preta Hungries in the month of June! They are made by Corvus Belli for Infinity, 28mm scale.

lovestick posted:

I, lovestick, oath to paint 8 Battletech 'Mechs for the month of June! They are 6mm scale made by Ral Partha (I think).

Signal posted:

I Signal, being of frail mind and full of self loathing, do oath the following models:
Three Auxbots, a converted Engineer, and a Knight of the Holy Sepulchre from Corvus Belli/Infinity in 28mm scale.
The Great Bears of Gallowswood and Two Kayazy Eliminators (minus one arm, unless it gets replaced in time) from Privateer Press/Warmachine in 28mm scale.
Sixteen Assault Marines, one of whom has been converted into a lightning-claw Chaplain, from Games Workshop/Epic in 6mm scale.

DamnitGannet posted:

I, DamnitGannet, oath this GW Hormagaunt for June!

Mr.Booger posted:

I Mr. Booger Oath this lot of 15mm goodies for June:
10 Sons of thunder - Rebel Miniatures
1 wheeled tri-barrel autocannon - Ground Zero Games
1 Grav Tank with converted tank commander - Ground Zero Games/Rebel Minis
1 wheeled Scout missle APC - Ground Zero Games
1 grav APC - custom MicroPanzer model
all 15mm (Sons of Thunder are dwarves so about 10mm tall)

Accepted.

Iris of Ether posted:

I, Iris of Ether, oath to paint this squad of undead action heroes from CoolMiniOrNot:

Ehhh... It's some kind of primer on colored plastic, pretty clearly, so it's fine. Accepted.

Zhent posted:

My Alternate Universe Oath:
I'm not sure if it needs a timestamp, since it isn't limited to this month, but since I took the picture with my phone I couldn't really get the clock in there. If needs be I can take another, since I'm going to spend the entire weekend filling holes and greenstuffing the seams.

Unfortunately, yes, it does need a timestamp. Get it filled and pretty, and grab a shot for us all when you can.

JoshTheStampede
Sep 8, 2004

come at me bro
:siren: I, JoshTheStampede, oath for the month of June: Pandora, Baby Kade, the Doppleganger, and 3 Sorrows :siren:

These are produced by Wyrd for Malifaux, and form a Themed Group!

Ledgem
Oct 20, 2010
:siren:OATHING: Vanessa treasure hunter, Taelor, some reaper mini I'm using as a Desperate merc, Pandora, and a Poltergeist:siren:

taelor, vanessa, and pandora are Malifaux models. The poltergeist is.. A thing of my own creation to count as the malifaux model of the same name. I dunno if it counts as a conversion for the purposes of the conversion bonus, but here's a better shot of it.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Dr. Gargunza posted:

Conversion bits preview pic!

Please make sure to take a photo of the model after you complete conversion but before you paint. If you want to you could take photos as you do your conversion, but that's optional: the main thing is that I need before/after photos.

Thundercloud posted:

And a picture of the scouts as they are before the conversions start.

Same thing, please make sure to take photo(s) of your converted models, so I'll have before & after.

quote:

If I do counters, do I have to do the parts as an additional oath?
Please do them as part (or all) of an oath. E.g., you can add them to this one, or whatever.

quote:

Related question, has the quality of my pictures improved to an acceptable level?

They're looking a lot better to me. The lighting is good, anyway. You have a bit of blur on the second photo that is caused probably by the camera moving a little, but possibly also if you are using your camera's Macro mode combined with optical zoom (when using macro you must not zoom the lens, just move the camera closer), or possibly being inside your camera's minimum focal length (you can look that up in the camera's manual). When you go to take final images of your painted work, light it well and if possible use a tripod or at least steady the camera against something. This is all of course just bonus, the photos you have right now are above the minimum for me to see what you're doing at least.

Zhent posted:

My Alternate Universe Oath:

I hereby Alternate Universe oath this Forgeworld Bloodthirster of Khorne [GW], to be completed by October 5th!

I'm not sure if it needs a timestamp, since it isn't limited to this month, but since I took the picture with my phone I couldn't really get the clock in there. If needs be I can take another, since I'm going to spend the entire weekend filling holes and greenstuffing the seams.

As sushi said, we need the timestamp. It establishes that you're starting with an unpainted model this year, as opposed to maybe using an old photo you took three years ago and you already painted your miniature and are cheating. Which I don't actually thing you're doing, it's just the rules. :)

Signal posted:

I Signal, being of frail mind and full of self loathing, do oath the following models:
Three Auxbots, a converted Engineer, and a Knight of the Holy Sepulchre from Corvus Belli/Infinity in 28mm scale.
The Great Bears of Gallowswood and Two Kayazy Eliminators (minus one arm, unless it gets replaced in time) from Privateer Press/Warmachine in 28mm scale.
Sixteen Assault Marines, one of whom has been converted into a lightning-claw Chaplain, from Games Workshop/Epic in 6mm scale.

My lighting was rather bad, so here's a better shot:

All of these models will be part of their own theme group. I'll also probably end up doing some one-time bonus things, but I don't think I have to declare those now.

No, you don't have to declare those now.

Also, hey everyone I am quoting Signal's post here because I like how he is showing his conversions. I can click the links in the text and clearly see images of the converted models, before painting, so I can see what's converted even if I'm not familiar with that particular model.

Also holy poo poo you converted epic-scale infantry, that's nuts!

Ledgem posted:

The poltergeist is.. A thing of my own creation to count as the malifaux model of the same name. I dunno if it counts as a conversion for the purposes of the conversion bonus, but here's a better shot of it.

Absolutely. Scratch-built is the ultimate level of conversion.

Dagon
Apr 16, 2003

Primed and assembled. That was tedious. Now all I have left to do is paint!

Mt. ORourke
Dec 10, 2006

We find no vestige of a beginning,
no prospect of an end.
Speaking of conversions, does this count?
Nemo + wire + pliers = Nemo with lightning

Also, one down, 4 to go!
Speed!

I'll post all of these again when I get everything done, I'm just happy to be painting something that takes a few hours instead of a few weeks

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life.
I, Asphyxious, oath Four Ogre Ironguts (Games Workshop) for this month of June!

Big Willy Style
Feb 11, 2007

How many Astartes do you know that roll like this?
I Oath 5 Ravening bikers and a kit bashed Belial.

Avenger_Mullah
Dec 28, 2008

Dagon posted:

I, Dagon, oath 15 sprues worth of these mysterious ebayed ruined buildings

That's from tehnolog (that's how it's spelled...), a Russian toy company. Their website is only available in Russian, but you can buy them from a single ebay seller. Not gonna link it though since it seems to also sell illegal copies of Forgeworld bits. At least it seems shady that they've sold exactly the same bits for years now.

Fun bonus fact: Tehnolog is also the original creater/producer of Imex/Hexagon/Conflix/syberclicks stuff. It's just rebranded and repriced for the western markets.

Avenger_Mullah fucked around with this message at 09:09 on Jun 2, 2013

Bionic Psyker
Apr 23, 2009
I oath 10 bolter initiates, 10 bolt pistol initiates and 10 shotgun neophytes, in addition to a castellan, standard bearer, and storm talon, all from Games Workshop. I will also be painting a slightly converted Reaper fantasy mini for a DnD group.

Iris of Ether
Sep 29, 2005

Valkyrie is not amused
I'll get a better picture of this guy when I complete my pledge (the dark color scheme is not playing nicely with my low ambient lighting right now), but I think I just accidentally speed-painted this guy:

I love painting zombies. :D

While I'm here, could I also get a rules clarification? I'd like to get the point for basing this month, so would adding just a single figure to my pledge (assuming I put effort into the base) be enough to qualify? As my original pledge is all board game pieces, I'm purposely painting the bases as solid colors to make them easier to ID on the board.

If it's expected to base my entire pledge (instead of just one fig), then I'll just deal with losing the point for June.

Fuegan
Aug 23, 2008

I, Fuegan, oath to paint 4 Seekers of Slaanesh, one Herald of Slaanesh on Steed and one Eldar Guardian.

I would like to nominate the Seekers and Herald as a Themed Group.

I couldn't figure out a way that I'd want to do battle damage on Daemons since I imagine they're pretty pristine what with being warp entities that disappear when wounded, so I thought I'd throw in the Guardian as an excuse to try out the Alaitoc colour scheme.

Squibsy
Dec 3, 2005

Not suited, just booted.
College Slice

PierreTheMime posted:

:siren: Oathbreaker Time :siren:

I decided, with the narrative of Mr. Green, to go film noir with my oathbreaker theme. Thus we have our first month's avatar, ripe for picking:

Forget it, ya git. Itz Failuretown.

Oh wow, that is great. I'm now a bit happier that I failed my oath!

Raphus C
Feb 17, 2011

Ya missed me. I haven't started yet if there are any problems.

Deanut Pancer
Nov 24, 2012
Rules question regarding Get Based Out:

The OP rules posted:

...you can submit ANY base you do this season as your Get Based Out entry - you don't need to do a separate base just to qualify. Your Get Based Out entry may be part of any oathed model, however it should be completed as part of a regular oath or an oath addition - NOT as part of an Alternate Universe oath
I have a painted 40k flyer that I did some time back. However I've never bothered to do anything with the oval flying base, but now I'm feeling motivated to do something nice with it. Could I include the base itself in my oath (likely to be some other unrelated models), and use this as my Get Based Out entry, even though I won't be including the actual flyer at all?

vvvv Makes sense, thanks for the clarification!

Deanut Pancer fucked around with this message at 17:39 on Jun 2, 2013

krushgroove
Oct 23, 2007

Disapproving look
Blimey. Loads of action in the oath thread since I was able to log on last!

Deanut Pancer posted:

Rules question regarding Get Based Out:

I have a painted 40k flyer that I did some time back. However I've never bothered to do anything with the oval flying base, but now I'm feeling motivated to do something nice with it. Could I include the base itself in my oath (likely to be some other unrelated models), and use this as my Get Based Out entry, even though I won't be including the actual flyer at all?

This is the perfect opportunity to do the base and 'complete' your model with a sweet base :)

Since you're the first to ask questions about this specific mini-competition, it's a good opportunity to clear up the wording of the rules for this. You make your normal model oath, or oath the base on its own, and then complete it before the end of the current month. When you post your finished pictures, make the declaration that this is your entry for the Get Based Out competition. It has to be a PLAYABLE base for whatever rule system you're doing (so no 5" high plinths for a 40K model, for example). The judges will look at the base with the completed model you've done the oath with.

I've updated the rules for Get Based Out slightly:

quote:

0 points for completing, AND you can earn a sweet prize for having the best base, based on the judges' votes!
EXTRA scoring points to be earned from judges' votes
Separate prize for winner based on judge’s scores: a $25 gift voucher prize, courtesy of goon Zhent!
Go all-out making a base! Use your skills and equipment to make a really excellent base that is still playable on the table. 'Playable' means legal and usable for whatever game system the miniature is use for, so no 5" high plinths for a 40K model, no huge building bases for a Flames of War unit, etc.
This mini-competition is different to the two above, because you can submit ANY base you do this season as your Get Based Out entry - you don't need to do a separate base just to qualify. Your Get Based Out entry may be part of any oathed model or it may be separate, however it should be completed as part of a regular oath or an oath addition (thus, completed in one oathing month) - NOT as part of an Alternate Universe oath.
One entry per participant. Post a picture of your unpainted base (with timestamp) before starting, and post the completed picture before the end of the season to earn your points and be eligible for judging!
Be sure to post 'This is my Get Based Out entry' when posting your Oath Complete picture to make sure we catch your entry.

Hixson
Mar 27, 2009

I failed my first ever oath.

I'm a failure :cripes:

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Mt. ORourke posted:

Speaking of conversions, does this count?
Nemo + wire + pliers = Nemo with lightning

I'm inclined to say, yes, that counts. It's on the edge, though: I'd like krushgroove to confirm.

Big Willy Style posted:

Take closeups of your kitbashed guy, get credit for doing a conversion!

Iris of Ether posted:

While I'm here, could I also get a rules clarification? I'd like to get the point for basing this month, so would adding just a single figure to my pledge (assuming I put effort into the base) be enough to qualify? As my original pledge is all board game pieces, I'm purposely painting the bases as solid colors to make them easier to ID on the board.

If it's expected to base my entire pledge (instead of just one fig), then I'll just deal with losing the point for June.

The spirit of the rule is that every miniature that, in normal practice, has a decorated base should have a decorated base. If you do this, you earn the basing point. This definitely applies to most tabletop wargames, and also to most figures used in roleplaying games (e.g., your D&D figures for table/mat combats). It gets a lot fuzzier when we start talking about board game pieces, because as we've seen, some board games are designed using transparent bases, some assume you'd never paint your figures, etc. In this particular case, I don't know anything about the game so I can't really judge whether those bases "ought to be" decorated or not.

If they are normally decorated, you can't earn a basing point unless you do all the ones in your oath, regardless of what else is in your oath. If they aren't normally decorated, you're fine and don't need to add anything (although you always can if you want!). You could corroborate your argument by pointing to other online cases where someone's painted the figures but left the bases a solid color or unpainted?

Big Willy Style
Feb 11, 2007

Leperflesh posted:

Take closeups of your kitbashed guy, get credit for doing a conversion!

Ok then!

OATH UPDATE: CONVERSION!

Cloak and torso is from the Wolfguard Terminator kit. Arms, legs and head are from the DA veteran kit. The wolf head on the pelt and the little wolf head on the top of his torso will be getting greenstuffed into lions. Also I will be sculpting a robe on his front.

Big Willy Style fucked around with this message at 19:14 on Jun 2, 2013

krushgroove
Oct 23, 2007

Disapproving look
:siren: The slideshow is finally ready to view! :siren:

Check it out here: https://plus.google.com/photos/101792256154658567736/albums/5884929453098956369?authkey=COTc1qXJvpKL2gE

Please check it out and make sure your completed pictures and any Detektuv's Jurnals pictures are included. Because the pictures are in random order (but grouped by participant), you'll have to look to find your group of pictures you posted earlier in the thread.

I'll give everyone a day or so to make sure they're pictures are in there and any user names are added to the first completed picture before handing the slideshow over to the judges.

Leperflesh posted:

I'm inclined to say, yes, that counts. It's on the edge, though: I'd like krushgroove to confirm.

Yeah I'd say that counts - it's adding stuff to the model to customize it.

Iris of Ether posted:

I'll get a better picture of this guy when I complete my pledge (the dark color scheme is not playing nicely with my low ambient lighting right now), but I think I just accidentally speed-painted this guy:

I love painting zombies. :D

To add to what Leperflesh posted as his reply, I would say that if you paint all the bases of the figures you've got there in whatever color you like, that's good enough for the basing point, you don't need to do glue/sand/paint/flock to just one (and the way we've got the rules set up right now is that yes you should do all the bases for an oath to get the point). These sorts of things are going to come up with the variety of new board game models we've got so we appreciate you asking before going through with your plan to base just one guy.

UngorEatStefan
Oct 23, 2004
Street walking cheetah with a heart full of napalm.
I, UngorEatStefan, oath this Dark Sword Miniature's Dwarf Miniature (totally not Bruneor from The Crystal Shard btw), and this Reaper Miniatures Valkyrie

The shield in front of the dwarf belongs to the Valkyrie, I just haven't attached it yet because I want to paint the Valkyrie first. I also plan to go all out on the base for the Valkyrie.

Getting the oath in early and having not a lot of commitments this month should HOPEFULLY provide for much better oathing/painting/photos on my end.

Looking forward to try some battle damage in this one!

Big Willy Style
Feb 11, 2007

krushgroove posted:

:siren: The slideshow is finally ready to view! :siren:

Check it out here: https://plus.google.com/photos/101792256154658567736/albums/5884929453098956369?authkey=COTc1qXJvpKL2gE

Please check it out and make sure your completed pictures and any Detektuv's Jurnals pictures are included. Because the pictures are in random order (but grouped by participant), you'll have to look to find your group of pictures you posted earlier in the thread.

Hey mate, I had 2 Oaths this month (I got bored) and the second one was missed. Here are the pics to save you looking:

krushgroove
Oct 23, 2007

Disapproving look
The new albums thing can take a while to load pictures if you're scrolling, but I was able to find your finished picture in the album: https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/...256154658567736

Quest Jefferson
Mar 27, 2010
I, Quest Jefferson, oath two Privateer Press Mage Hunter Assassins, a House Shyeel Artificer, and a Man O' War Drakkun (both mounted and unmounted) for June.

Iris of Ether
Sep 29, 2005

Valkyrie is not amused

krushgroove posted:

To add to what Leperflesh posted as his reply, I would say that if you paint all the bases of the figures you've got there in whatever color you like, that's good enough for the basing point, you don't need to do glue/sand/paint/flock to just one (and the way we've got the rules set up right now is that yes you should do all the bases for an oath to get the point). These sorts of things are going to come up with the variety of new board game models we've got so we appreciate you asking before going through with your plan to base just one guy.

Great, thanks!

The flow of the game has each player controlling only 1-2 heroes, with all the zombies (up to ~100 in my case) being controlled mechanistically after a round of player turns, so it's convenient to have the hero characters 'pop' in some way that doesn't require visually hunting for a single sculpt on the board every single round. Board games can drag enough as it is. :) Plus, the character sheets are color coded to match the original plastic color, so that's convenient.

As for what the community's doing, it doesn't look like there's any single convention, judging from the pictures on Board Game Geek. Some added extremely fancy bases, some painted them solids like me, and some just play the game unpainted out of the box.

Iris of Ether fucked around with this message at 20:09 on Jun 2, 2013

Buffalo squeeze
Dec 19, 2010

Oh noble brogy. Overflowing with meaty wisdom and secret sauce.
That slideshow :stare:. Those poor, poor judges.

Frantz
Jan 10, 2013
I, Frantz, oath to paint up one Games Workshop Death Guard terminator for the month of June.

Hopefully I will be able to make some scratches or scorch-marks for the Detektivs Jurnal, I just really dont want to take a knife to my Forgeworld bits :shepspends:

Mt. ORourke
Dec 10, 2006

We find no vestige of a beginning,
no prospect of an end.

krushgroove posted:

Yeah I'd say that counts - it's adding stuff to the model to customize it.

Thanks, that's why I wanted to check. I'll probably add some more lightning to other models for effort

Thundercloud
Mar 28, 2010

To boldly be eaten where no grot has been eaten before!
Anyone know why the thread isn't pinned anymore?

krushgroove
Oct 23, 2007

Disapproving look

Thundercloud posted:

Anyone know why the thread isn't pinned anymore?

Probably because it was pinned for a month, it got the attention we wanted and should still with all the updates we'll continue to get. It's all good!

Sole.Sushi
Feb 19, 2008

Seaweed!? Get the fuck out!

Asphyxious posted:

I, Asphyxious, oath Four Ogre Ironguts (Games Workshop) for this month of June!

Big Willy Style posted:

Bionic Psyker posted:

I oath 10 bolter initiates, 10 bolt pistol initiates and 10 shotgun neophytes, in addition to a castellan, standard bearer, and storm talon, all from Games Workshop. I will also be painting a slightly converted Reaper fantasy mini for a DnD group.

Fuegan posted:

I, Fuegan, oath to paint 4 Seekers of Slaanesh, one Herald of Slaanesh on Steed and one Eldar Guardian.

UngorEatStefan posted:

I, UngorEatStefan, oath this Dark Sword Miniature's Dwarf Miniature (totally not Bruneor from The Crystal Shard btw), and this Reaper Miniatures Valkyrie

Quest Jefferson posted:

I, Quest Jefferson, oath two Privateer Press Mage Hunter Assassins, a House Shyeel Artificer, and a Man O' War Drakkun (both mounted and unmounted) for June.

Frantz posted:

I, Frantz, oath to paint up one Games Workshop Death Guard terminator for the month of June.

All fine oaths: all accepted; all destined for the blade. :esse:

Raphus C posted:

Ya missed me. I haven't started yet if there are any problems.

Thank you for pointing that out; trust me, if I miss you it's not because I disapproved an oath. Which means, you can get started, because your poo poo's been accepted!

Ledgem
Oct 20, 2010
This time you missed me! I've been itching to start all day!

Fyrbrand
Dec 30, 2002

Grimey Drawer
Oathing me up a Space Marine Command Squad along with Captain Pellas Mir'San.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brock Samsonite
Feb 3, 2010

Reality becomes illusory and observer-oriented when you study general relativity. Or Buddhism. Or get drafted.

Alright Bionic Psyker, let's you and me! GET IT ON!

I, Brock Samsonite, oath 25 Eldar Guardians, 1 Heavy Weapons Platform, 1 VYper, 1 Wave Serpent, 10 Dire Avengers and 2 Dire Avenger Exarchs for the month of June! All models Games Workshop.

• Locked thread