Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010

Polka_Rapper posted:

It was amazing when the Dead Ringer could recharge to full from a single ammo pack. (The TF2 Spy normally has a watch that allows him to cloak and become invisible. The Dead Ringer instead cloaks you when you take damage. You drop a fake body, instantly cloak and get 90% damage reduction for 6.5 seconds.) My brother would find a bunch of ammo packs, and just run a circuit between them, uncloaking right before picking up an ammo pack. He'd have most of the enemy team chasing him fruitlessly for a really long time. People on both teams got mad. One, because you just couldn't kill a DR Spy abusing ammo packs, and two "wtf useless noob spy just running around." He wouldn't fire a shot, or disguise. They knew he was a Spy, they knew where he was going, and they could not stop him.
A fun and underused tactic is to play Spy with L'etranger, the Big Earner and the Dead Ringer.

L'etranger and the Big Earner are worse versions of the spy's regular revolver and knife, except that they fill up your cloak bar a bit on a hit and a kill respectively. With the dead ringer, you can bum-rush big groups of enemies, kill 1-2 the knife, unload a clip, "die", then uncloak and repeat the whole process over and over again. It takes a bit of finesse but once you've got it down, you're basically unkillable. You're also the worst spy because absolutely everybody knows where you are, there's just fuckall they can do about it.

The best TF2 grief is just hats though. I had a Magistrate's Mullet (a lovely looking spy hat) which I dyed hot pink. It felt like every second kill would have some neckbeard screaming "human being" into the voice chat until his throat gave out. :allears:

It only works on alltalk servers: by default your voice comms can only be heard by your team but some servers mod that out. Spy on alltalk is also pretty great, because you can tail people and freak them out. "Psst engie. Yeah, you with the dumb hat. Nice sentry. It would be a shame if something happened to it." Voice chat does make a big ! appear over your head, even when cloaked, but newbies/idiots don't know that. As far as they're concerned, you could be anywhere.

SurreptitiousMuffin fucked around with this message at 14:36 on Jun 12, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rectus
Apr 27, 2008

HE4T posted:

Battlefield BC2 story.

me and the other Goon BFBC2 players eventually discovered you could Teamkill people by throwing a gernade and immediatly disconnecting from the server which would then make the gernade hostile. It eventaully ended up with 5 people throwing tank mines in large groups where our teammates would get bottlenecked and then one person throwning the nade and DCing. We had to do it to other servers because it would empty the server in a hurry. Mosty the reddit server.

Good times.

Similarly in Battlefield 3 you could, before it was patched out, drop C4 charges and then switch teams. The charges would persist over the team switch, and when detonated could kill your former teammates. This was extra fun on the Firestorm map at the beginning of a round, where the entire US team spawns in a single spot. It was possible to plant the charges, switch teams, and kill the entire enemy team just as the round started.

Raskolnikov2089
Nov 3, 2006

Schizzy to the matic

HE4T posted:

Battlefield BC2 story.

me and the other Goon BFBC2 players eventually discovered you could Teamkill people by throwing a gernade and immediatly disconnecting from the server which would then make the gernade hostile. It eventaully ended up with 5 people throwing tank mines in large groups where our teammates would get bottlenecked and then one person throwning the nade and DCing. We had to do it to other servers because it would empty the server in a hurry. Mosty the reddit server.

Good times.

Still works in BF3 btw.

tomanton
May 22, 2006

beam me up, tomato

HE4T posted:

Battlefield BC2 story.

Good times.
Something similar existed in the goldsource Zombie Panic! where if a survivor had a live grenade at the time of becoming a zombie, the grenade's allegiance changed along with them. Like with any Valve game, you could one-touch suicide to speed this up: http://youtu.be/iYk-TMccGcQ

Fake edit: This is a five year-old video of nine year-old demo footage, christ that makes me feel old

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

HE4T posted:

Battlefield BC2 story.

Good times.

For a while you could do something similar in TF2: Pick soldier or demoman, launch a bunch of grenades or rockets at your team and then quickly switch to Spectator. The rockets would count as being on Team Spectator and kill your former teammates. That got patched out pretty fast, but then someone managed to go pyro, equip the Backburner(critical hits from behind) and then run behind a group of teammates, spray fire and quickly go Spectator so the fire would hit their team in the back and crit them(which would kill most of the weaker classes).

Also you got points for doing this.

Lunethex
Feb 4, 2013

Me llamo Sarah Brandolino, the eighth Castilian of this magnificent marriage.

Dauntasa posted:

For a while you could do something similar in TF2: Pick soldier or demoman, launch a bunch of grenades or rockets at your team and then quickly switch to Spectator. The rockets would count as being on Team Spectator and kill your former teammates. That got patched out pretty fast, but then someone managed to go pyro, equip the Backburner(critical hits from behind) and then run behind a group of teammates, spray fire and quickly go Spectator so the fire would hit their team in the back and crit them(which would kill most of the weaker classes).

Also you got points for doing this.

Don't you love getting points for killing your team mates?

In Uncharted 3, if you shoot a teammate in the head on co-op modes on either Hard or Crushing difficulties, they go down on their knee to be revived. However! If the teammate dies, you will be secretly be given a head shot kill that IS worth points. And I know this because there's a medal for 5 headshot kills (dumb as hell anyway because headshots don't instantly kill enemies) so if you get 4 then shoot a teammate in the head and I believe it only works if they just die from suicide or eventual depletion of their bar, you will get a Head Cracker medal worth $500.

bucketmouse
Aug 16, 2004

we con-trol the ho-ri-zon-tal
we con-trol the verrr-ti-cal

Polka_Rapper posted:

They knew he was a Spy, they knew where he was going, and they could not stop him.

This was my primary form of videogame-related entertainment for over a year.

'The Saharan spy' is one of the few cosmetic sets that confers an actual side grade when fully equipped: the loud electrical sound the spy makes when decloaking is almost entirely silenced. The set also contains Your Eternal Reward, a knife that disables disguising in exchange for instantly disguising you as any person you backstab and suppressing the kill notification.

If you make an effort to make your deaths look convincing you could get away with an incredible amount of stupid bullshit as long as it took place somewhere near an ammo crate.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

More TF2 spy-griefing.

Remember that engineers get teleporters, which help cut down on getting to the frontlines, especially for fatass heavies. Anyway, if an enemy happens to stand over a teleporter exit while someone is being transported, it will automatically kill the enemy on the exit, resulting in a telefrag. Now, remember that enemy spies are also able to use their opponent's teleporters and dispensers. Obviously you know where this is going by now. A few days ago in a game of Badwater, someone on BLU team was abusing a map exploit that essentially froze anyone on BLU who took their teleporter at the exit. People were getting pissed off and calling for a votekick in textchat. I initially got stuck on the tele exit, but being a normal person who knows how to play the game, I just hit the explode bind I had and got out of there.

I then immediately switched to RED, spawned as a spy, made my way to the teleporter disguised as a BLU friendly, and took it, instantly telefragging half of their team.

The amount of rage pouring through textchat was so immense after that moment that I couldn't stop laughing. And apparently neither could the engineer on their team because he immediately sent me a friend request and demanded that we go to another Badwater server and do the same.

It is hilariously easy to grief in TF2 if you're a spy and happen to have a friend on the opposite team. There's always the classic "Medic heals the enemy spy while he backstabs everyone else." There's the telefragging thing I just mentioned, or the backstab everyone who takes the tele as well.

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

Spy Telefragging is actually a legit tactic that you can use because 90% of engineers are idiots. Basically you sap the teleporter entrance and then stand on it. The Engineer runs over to the exit and knocks the sapper off, at which point you immediately teleport through and kill him instantly, then sap all of his stuff.

Slappy Moose
Jan 23, 2010

THE FILTHY IMMIGRANT

Scyantific posted:

The amount of rage pouring through textchat was so immense after that moment that I couldn't stop laughing. And apparently neither could the engineer on their team because he immediately sent me a friend request and demanded that we go to another Badwater server and do the same.

Friendships born through griefing truly are the best friendships.

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

Lunethex posted:

Don't you love getting points for killing your team mates?

FF is off by default in TF2, so they apparently didn't think of that and last i played (like...beta?) if you played a FF on server you got points for teamkills.

DStecks
Feb 6, 2012

Tulip posted:

FF is off by default in TF2, so they apparently didn't think of that and last i played (like...beta?) if you played a FF on server you got points for teamkills.

FF is off because it totally destroys TF2's gameplay. Largely because accuracy is... not exactly a priority in regular gameplay.

Dr. Video Games 0031
Jul 17, 2004

And also messes up a lot of other stuff like shooting teammates to reveal spies.

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius
It was up in the air until the devs forced FF off. People who played spies wanted FF on so you couldn't spycheck. Everyone else wanted it off because spychecking was one of the key features of being a pyro.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!
I'm honestly surprised there was rage at the mass telefrag. After being caught by teleporter exploits like that, you can't move and your only recourse is to commit suicide. If you've spent more than 1 minute at the game's console, that's simple, but most players haven't, and won't know how to kill themselves, beyond blowing themselves up as a soldier or demoman. Being killed would be like being freed from prison for these poor suckers.

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!

Coolguye posted:

I'm honestly surprised there was rage at the mass telefrag. After being caught by teleporter exploits like that, you can't move and your only recourse is to commit suicide. If you've spent more than 1 minute at the game's console, that's simple, but most players haven't, and won't know how to kill themselves, beyond blowing themselves up as a soldier or demoman. Being killed would be like being freed from prison for these poor suckers.

Dishonour before death.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

Here's a video I made of people getting stuck on a tele exit in TF2 a while back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEu04rcJbNk

Note how the Engy moves the teleporter exit from beneath them and they remain stuck. I wouldn't be surprised if this still works.

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Dauntasa posted:

Spy Telefragging is actually a legit tactic that you can use because 90% of engineers are idiots. Basically you sap the teleporter entrance and then stand on it. The Engineer runs over to the exit and knocks the sapper off, at which point you immediately teleport through and kill him instantly, then sap all of his stuff.

The other 10% will crit wrench you in the face, though. It's a gamble.

bucketmouse
Aug 16, 2004

Mierenneuker posted:

Here's a video I made of people getting stuck on a tele exit in TF2 a while back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEu04rcJbNk

Note how the Engy moves the teleporter exit from beneath them and they remain stuck. I wouldn't be surprised if this still works.

It does.

That reminds me though, you can do the same thing on upward by standing crouched on the back end of the bomb and uncrouching just as it passes out of the mineshaft before cap 2. The timing's tricky but if you can pull it off the bomb gets stuck and won't move until you die. Cue dead ringer and bomb healing.

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.
The thing I miss most about Bad Company 2 is the ability to punish teammates who stole your helicopter. Firing a Carl Gustav at a friendly chopper from below while it took off wouldn't directly damage it, but it sure as hell would make it tip over and plow directly into the ground, counting as a suicide for the pilot.

Beeswax
Dec 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Dr. Video Games 0031 posted:

And also messes up a lot of other stuff like shooting teammates to reveal spies.

Back in QWTF you simply expected teammates to fire into the air to prove that they were not spies. Bring back spychecking!

I miss "real" team fortress so much :(

Sanctum
Feb 14, 2005

Property was their religion
A church for one

Scyantific posted:

It is hilariously easy to grief in TF2 if you're a spy and happen to have a friend on the opposite team. There's always the classic "Medic heals the enemy spy while he backstabs everyone else." There's the telefragging thing I just mentioned, or the backstab everyone who takes the tele as well.
My favorite traitor-spy-buddy grief is having a buddy as dead ringer spy feed me easy eyelander heads as demo. Not demonkight, but demoman. Then I can play demoman with 210 base hp and near scout movespeed and let me tell you a sticky lobbing demo that is able to kite other classes with movespeed alone is more broken than anything; and that's ignoring the extra HP.

Beeswax posted:

Back in QWTF you simply expected teammates to fire into the air to prove that they were not spies. Bring back spychecking!

I miss "real" team fortress so much :(
This hasn't changed at all actually, except the direction you fire isn't important since you can't strip friendly armor. The thing is spies using the Invis Watch or Cloak & Dagger can turn completely invisible at will and their uncloak is very quiet. Most comp spies use one watch or the other, they get kills because they know how to take advantage of brief and intense moments of distractions. Spychecking isn't dead at all, it's only on public servers in the absence of unfailing spychecking where the dead ringer reigns supreme.

I_Socom
Jul 18, 2007

A great ride that requires finesse and effort to get the best out of it.

atomicthumbs posted:

The thing I miss most about Bad Company 2 is the ability to punish teammates who stole your helicopter. Firing a Carl Gustav at a friendly chopper from below while it took off wouldn't directly damage it, but it sure as hell would make it tip over and plow directly into the ground, counting as a suicide for the pilot.

This also works on BF3, so I'm going to repost one of my favourite videos that was posted earlier in this thread :)

quote:

if you cant fly the heli
dont fly the goddamn heli

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iN4qGR1NtvI

Captain Swing
Dec 30, 2006

You should have a little more faith in your captain.
Seeing the trailer for new Mad Max game by Avalanche studios, I decided to check out what else they made, except Just Cause and Renegade Ops. I found theHunter and decided to check it out with another goon (Davoren). Turns out that you need a premium account to host multiplayer games AND hunt animals other than Mule Deer.

The game is about as fun as you'd expect from a hunting simulator. You run around with your HunterMate PDA thing, find glowing tracks/droppings, identify the animal and use your HunterMate readings to narrow down the search area. Repeat until you find an animal, kill it, claim it with your HunterMate and start the whole process all over.
Some people are really serious about their hunting - we found hosted games that had >5 hours of game time.

Fun? Not on OUR WATCH!

So imagine you spent your hard earned bux on this game. You bought yourself a nice jacket and a hat, you host a game without a password, you prance around looking for virtual animals, making sure you don't run or make any noises to spook them, when suddenly this guy runs up to you…

Look at this smug bastard.

(Yes, those are his shoulders clipping through the shirt)

… and starts blaring his deer call, whistling and shooting his lovely gun. HUNT RUINED.
What's best is that players don't know how to kick people, so instead they shut down their games and lose their tracking progress.

where the red fern gropes
Aug 24, 2011

regulargonzalez posted:

Path of Exile exalted orb.

This is great - I was skeptical until I saw the "just joking" part, but that cements it.

Scyantific posted:

A few days ago in a game of Badwater, someone on BLU team was abusing a map exploit that essentially froze anyone on BLU who took their teleporter at the exit.

I believe this spot is a few steps past the first checkpoint, on the left. You put your teleporter as close as you can underneath the pipes on the wall. They look purely ornamental, but they're not.

SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010

Sanctum posted:

This hasn't changed at all actually, except the direction you fire isn't important since you can't strip friendly armor. The thing is spies using the Invis Watch or Cloak & Dagger can turn completely invisible at will and their uncloak is very quiet. Most comp spies use one watch or the other, they get kills because they know how to take advantage of brief and intense moments of distractions. Spychecking isn't dead at all, it's only on public servers in the absence of unfailing spychecking where the dead ringer reigns supreme.
The fun thing about spy, is that he's the only class that really relies on the opposing team being poo poo. I used to live with a guy who played Soldier in a competitive clan, and he'd spend at least an hour every day on a solo server, practicing rocket jumps. There's all kinds of ridiculous poo poo you can do with that launcher that the average player never even dreams of. There are good soldiers, then there are great soldiers.

It's impossible to be better than a good spy though, because there's not a lot to learn beyond stairstabbing and not being an idiot. A great spy is somebody who is decent and playing against complete idiots, and knows both these things.

SugarAddict
Oct 11, 2012

I_Socom posted:

This also works on BF3, so I'm going to repost one of my favourite videos that was posted earlier in this thread :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iN4qGR1NtvI

This is beautiful.

HellCopter
Feb 9, 2012
College Slice
The only griefing me and my friends have ever done was in PlayStation Home. We would create a bunch of characters that were huge and as stereotypically black as possible, find stupid 14-year-olds (you could tell because they have paid accessories), and surround them while typing "BLACK BOX OF DOOM."

I'm pretty sure that's the only fun anyone's ever had with PS Home.

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

HellCopter posted:

The only griefing me and my friends have ever done was in PlayStation Home. We would create a bunch of characters that were huge and as stereotypically black as possible, find stupid 14-year-olds (you could tell because they have paid accessories), and surround them while typing "BLACK BOX OF DOOM."

I'm pretty sure that's the only fun anyone's ever had with PS Home.

See also: 4chan Running Habbo hotel raids into the ground

regulargonzalez
Aug 18, 2006
UNGH LET ME LICK THOSE BOOTS DADDY HULU ;-* ;-* ;-* YES YES GIVE ME ALL THE CORPORATE CUMMIES :shepspends: :shepspends: :shepspends: ADBLOCK USERS DESERVE THE DEATH PENALTY, DON'T THEY DADDY?
WHEN THE RICH GET RICHER I GET HORNIER :a2m::a2m::a2m::a2m:

Dreggon posted:

This is great - I was skeptical until I saw the "just joking" part, but that cements it.

What makes it even better is that even if there are people who don't believe you and don't look, their game sucks too; like Diablo 2, the more players that are in a zone the tougher the mobs are. So if half the people are scouring the level for the exalt and the other half keep on playing, magic and rare mobs are incredibly difficult for them and the act boss, if they're stubborn and push on, will likely kill them, which lends itself well to Hardcore (1 life per character) mode.

Captain Capacitor
Jan 21, 2008

The code you say?

SurreptitiousMuffin posted:

The fun thing about spy, is that he's the only class that really relies on the opposing team being poo poo. I used to live with a guy who played Soldier in a competitive clan, and he'd spend at least an hour every day on a solo server, practicing rocket jumps. There's all kinds of ridiculous poo poo you can do with that launcher that the average player never even dreams of. There are good soldiers, then there are great soldiers.

It's impossible to be better than a good spy though, because there's not a lot to learn beyond stairstabbing and not being an idiot. A great spy is somebody who is decent and playing against complete idiots, and knows both these things.

While on a whole I agree, I think there's some room for spy tactics that go above and beyond the normal playing style. There are some spy players that just know how to blend in better, how to pick better hiding spots, etc.

bucketmouse
Aug 16, 2004

It's impossible to be better than a good spy though, because there's not a lot to learn beyond stairstabbing and not being an idiot.

A great spy is a spy who switches to an explosives class when he's being countered.

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

atomicthumbs posted:

Griefing air players in Battlefield is basically the greatest thing a person can do.

Coincidentally, I think Goons are one of the major reasons that BF3 doesn't have destructible terrain. I should say, why it doesn't have destructible terrain now. Back in alpha/beta there was terrain deformation. Every explosion would leave a little bit of a crater in the ground. Now, these craters could stack, allowing really dedicated players to basically dig their own trenches in the ground. You can probably see where this is going already.

On the last day of Beta DICE opened up the Caspian Border 64 player servers, and these included jets. Goons being Goons, we decided that the first course of action should be to dig gigantic loving trenches across the runways immediately in front of the fighters. So, if anyone on either team tried to take off, their jet would just fly into a giant hole the ground and they'd be stuck. We started doing it to regular vehicle spawns, too.

Now, the best, BEST thing about the terrain deformation is that it didn't reset between rounds, but the textures did. So, every piece of deformed terrain would look normal, but in actuality there would be a giant hole. One of the things I remember doing with another Goon is, in the Operation Metro rush map, making such a deep trench across the map that there were only a handful of viable paths for the attackers to take. Anyone who didn't take one of the safe paths would fall into the ground and become trapped. Since there was only one map per server, the server almost never reset. At any given time, on any given server, you were running the risk of falling into a giant death pit. That's how we knew that we had played there before.

It was marvelous.

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

I don't remember seeing this posted and did a quick scan of thread but advance apology if it has:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8TWBzMaPy8

Supply trucks explode big when shot, densely pack them around your allies during the deployment phase and then start the insanity

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius
I watched through most of that video and don't get it. It's mildly annoying at the start or something?

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Cojawfee posted:

I watched through most of that video and don't get it. It's mildly annoying at the start or something?

The allied vehicles caught in the explosions die. Wargame, I think, works the same way as World in Conflict and Total War, so you choose units at the beginning of the battle and don't get any more after that.

Twenty Drunk Apes
Jun 17, 2012

The mane you say? Please note that this is a pity avatar because even bronies feel sorry for this poster so :effort:.

Giggily posted:

The allied vehicles caught in the explosions die. Wargame, I think, works the same way as World in Conflict and Total War, so you choose units at the beginning of the battle and don't get any more after that.

You do get a unit pool to call reinforcements from but your points to afford them tick up very slowly unless you control a lot of zones on the map, so losing all those units you spent your points on right as the game starts is a punch in the dick.

Psycho Landlord
Oct 10, 2012

What are you gonna do, dance with me?

Cojawfee posted:

Units also come in limited supply. Even if the enemy doesn't get an instant win, you often cripple your team because they lose important recon/force projection units without them actually doing anything.

E;fb kinda.

Lunethex
Feb 4, 2013

Me llamo Sarah Brandolino, the eighth Castilian of this magnificent marriage.

Giggily posted:

Griefing air players in Battlefield is basically the greatest thing a person can do.

Coincidentally, I think Goons are one of the major reasons that BF3 doesn't have destructible terrain. I should say, why it doesn't have destructible terrain now. Back in alpha/beta there was terrain deformation. Every explosion would leave a little bit of a crater in the ground. Now, these craters could stack, allowing really dedicated players to basically dig their own trenches in the ground. You can probably see where this is going already.

On the last day of Beta DICE opened up the Caspian Border 64 player servers, and these included jets. Goons being Goons, we decided that the first course of action should be to dig gigantic loving trenches across the runways immediately in front of the fighters. So, if anyone on either team tried to take off, their jet would just fly into a giant hole the ground and they'd be stuck. We started doing it to regular vehicle spawns, too.

Now, the best, BEST thing about the terrain deformation is that it didn't reset between rounds, but the textures did. So, every piece of deformed terrain would look normal, but in actuality there would be a giant hole. One of the things I remember doing with another Goon is, in the Operation Metro rush map, making such a deep trench across the map that there were only a handful of viable paths for the attackers to take. Anyone who didn't take one of the safe paths would fall into the ground and become trapped. Since there was only one map per server, the server almost never reset. At any given time, on any given server, you were running the risk of falling into a giant death pit. That's how we knew that we had played there before.

It was marvelous.

I don't really understand why someone will buy a server and promptly host only ONE map to play. To me playing on a server not taking full advantage of the game's map set is griefing yourself. Then again, they do this with Call of Duty and every iteration of Nuketown for some reason. Pubbies in COD have even less attention span than Battlefield players though, so they want the smallest possible maps and people to shoot ASAP.

My friend complains all the time about how he plays Domination or Demolition in Black Ops 2 and literally nobody ever is trying to cap the points. Makes you wonder why they even have multiple game modes if everyone just treats it like deathmatch.

Now, to contribute to the BF3 griefs I want to bring up panemon187 because he is one of my heroes and I love everything he does in BF3. He is a dirty cheater that majors in stream sniping, targeting only the streamer and killing them in ridiculous ways. Mostly by sniping them out of every vehicle and even the moment they spawn. It really gets funny when he starts auto killing everyone on their team with his cheats and using medkits to kill people. It's amazing what kind of hacking is possible with Battlefield, their game is so badly made that it's possible for someone to just outright instantly kill anyone on the opposing team with the push of a button, or kill them with weapons you can't legitimately get kills with (T-UGS, Radio Beacon, Medic Kit, Ammo Box).

And it's never been fixed.

Suck my hawk boy, suck my hawk.

My favorite parts are when his account names are specially made just to mock the people he's trolling, like "BuffetPolice" and "Weight_Watchers1" for example.

Lunethex fucked around with this message at 04:24 on Jun 14, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

Well, not quite. If competitive TF2 is anything to go by, and it is if you're looking for good players, a good spy is one who can get to a really important target and take them down before getting blown up. Like, for instance a medic. That way, the other team is down an incredibly important source of healing and invincibility and the spy's team is only down a spy.

• Locked thread