Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012
I like how this stud seems to replace all the names with pokemon characters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

NoUU posted:

Reddit MRA's you say? How about some /r/TheRedPill!

I love it how he didn't make any effort in the names. All three are from Pokemon. At least make your STDH less transparent...

Also wait, he was arguing with Sabrina, and also talking to Misty about the phone number? How would that even work?

Fuego Fish
Dec 5, 2004

By tooth and claw!

jalopybrown posted:

I like how this stud seems to replace all the names with pokemon characters.

The only other name he knows for feeeemales is "Mom" which would have looked awkward because he's pretty sure it's not her real name.

step aside
Sep 21, 2011

NoUU posted:

quote:

indoctrinated by the Feminist Liberal Media (Mass Effect 3 style).

Ah yes, "feminists." We have dismissed those claims.

Dex
May 26, 2006

Quintuple x!!!

Would not escrow again.

VERY MISLEADING!

Fuego Fish posted:

The only other name he knows for feeeemales is "Mom" which would have looked awkward because he's pretty sure it's not her real name.

I know that chick.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k

Dex posted:

I know that chick.

I banged her after beating her Feminist Liberal mind down with my superior logic and insult abilities. Then I drove her to a field in the middle of nowhere and left her stranded. Where's your feminism now, whore?

Check. And. Mate. :smugbert:

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Ah, /r/TheRedPill. As if MRAs and PUAs weren't lovely enough on their own, someone had to go and combine them.

quote:

True story: about five months ago, i was unemployed and in a blue pill relationship of epic proportions. I actually wrote a loving paper on feminism on behalf of my ex who was getting her degree online. How about that for irony?

Our inevitable breakup lead me to search for answers and i stumbled on this sub like many of you have. THeres nothing short of dramatic in how much I connected with TRP philosophy and its uncanny ability to offer a framework in not just my failed marriage and LTR, but my outlook on life and how I relate to people, let alone just women.

Yes, I'm bitter. And i've been dickish to some of my female friends, but you know what? I've noticed that they were more complimentary to me and much more responsive. I approached a female in my local sport club for the first time ever after first seeing and ogling her for a loving year. No exaggeration, i had her entering her phone number in my phone within literally two minutes. We exercised together today and SHE asked me out for drinks tomorrow. I fully intend to kino early, maybe spontaneously go dancing and will have absolutely no hesitation in taking her home and loving her like a champion. I finally feel really unapologetic about acting boldly and shedding the shackles of guilt and unworthiness for getting what i want out of life.

All this and more is what awaits you, if you can only be self aware enough to understand that "being a dick" is an arbitrarily label foisted on the vestige of your former, socially conditioned self. You will come into your own to devlop new paradigms that leave you healthy, grounded and thorough engaged with life.

Thank the universe for this sub.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Red Pill types are like the espresso of misogynists. Take all the normal PUA/MRA/MENZ ARE THE REAL VICTIMS and pack them as dense as you can get, and then run pure and unfiltered hatred of anything with a vagina through them and you get Red Pill types. They 100% believe that women control the world and feminists are after them personally for 'knowing the truth'. Every once in a while they post some thing about how a feeeeeeeeeeeeemale at work/school/whatever are plotting against them because they wore a Red Pill pin in their fedora or whatever.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

I think the part that annoys me most about the cupcake shop story is the other customer uses the phrase "oh let me guess" twice.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
It's Dane Cook. That /r/theredpill guy is literally Dane Cook in a movie where Dane Cook is the chick-snatching protagonist.

KERNOD WEL
Oct 10, 2012

Tatum Girlparts posted:

Red Pill types are like the espresso of misogynists. Take all the normal PUA/MRA/MENZ ARE THE REAL VICTIMS and pack them as dense as you can get, and then run pure and unfiltered hatred of anything with a vagina through them and you get Red Pill types. They 100% believe that women control the world and feminists are after them personally for 'knowing the truth'. Every once in a while they post some thing about how a feeeeeeeeeeeeemale at work/school/whatever are plotting against them because they wore a Red Pill pin in their fedora or whatever.

And if you go deeper, it starts to join up with white nationalist/Jew conspiracy stuff for an extra layer of poo poo on the sundae.

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

NoUU posted:

quote:

some /r/TheRedPill!

We've already pointed out the Mass Effect 3 and Pokemon references but I think it's hilarious that there's this conflux of Mass Effect, Pokemon, Archer and The Matrix all in one thing.

I wonder why women don't like you, man. :confused:

Pretty Lady Blob posted:

quote:

blue pill relationship

quote:

TRP

NoUU posted:

quote:

all Red Pill Theories

Your metaphor is dumb and one of the Wachowskis is trans.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k

Pretty Lady Blob posted:

I approached a female in my local sport club

Why do they talk like this? It's like the epitome of

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

NoUU posted:

I thought this story was some really mundane Pokemon fan fiction, and I was very disappointed when it actually wasn't. Could the guy who wrote that story really not think of three other names? So weird.

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

Fathis Munk posted:

And :wtc: at the tampons. I mean I get it that it's because she's a woman but it so does not fit with the rest of that list. He's enumerating "sexy" products and in the middle there is tampons. Unless he has a particular fetish about friggin' tampons, they aren't really anything sexy.

You're thinking about it in the wrong way. You need to be in a mindset where you hate women. It's not sexy items.

quote:

Lipstick and eye makeup, and daft things to go in your sissy blonde hair! Skinny underwear, and big bras, tampons and oh—let me guess, a massive box of condoms!

They're all things that DUMB WHORES use because they're FILTHY SLUTS who MENSTRUATE and PUT ON MAKEUP to TRICK MEN.

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer
A little more gold from the comments section of that reddit thread about made up shitbombs.

reddit posted:

It could also be alleged that made over $10k per (for even the shittiest) party. So $500 is like, what we'd (allegedly) spend on red solo cups on an average Wednesday.

:rolleyes: $500 of red solo cups is a LOT of cups. $500 would buy you thousands of cups. I'm not sure this guy was even in a frat or had parties. It's like some kind of frat boy fan fiction.

Double Plus Good
Nov 4, 2009

quote:

Lipstick and eye makeup, and daft things to go in your sissy blonde hair! Skinny underwear, and big bras, tampons and oh—let me guess, a massive box of condoms!

Okay, the word that really throws me off here is "sissy." I have never, ever heard a man use that word to describe a woman, only to derogatorily describe another man. Men don't call women sissies, ever, because it's an insult and a sexist man isn't going to care if a woman is weak and frail and feminine, because that's what women are supposed to be in their mind. Also, you don't call underwear "skinny," you don't describe it by width. You'd call it tiny, or small, if the aim was to say she was a thin, image-obsessed whore. Unless the author meant thongs? In which case you'd just say thongs, or "slutty underwear" (even though they're not).

This story in particular just pisses me off because I could write a better sexist strawman for the story than the author. Why would a man ever say any of those things to a woman in the first place? What is his motivation? Why is he so pissed off that the lady fits society's stereotype of a vapid skank? The story would make more sense if the antagonist was another woman, like a screaming feminazi parody or something.

And, if anybody said that kind of poo poo to someone in a public place, you wouldn't calmly stand there and lay out several numerated points about why they're wrong. And who in their right mind thinks that going on and on about your virginity in the supermarket is an appropriate response?

(I know, I know, it's STDH, but this one particularly bothers me because it's so nonsensical, and it irritates me that anyone would believe that this happened.)

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

Strangely enough, despite the fact that a man calling a woman sissy is just weird, I get an MRA-authored vibe from that one. Because you've got a protagonist who's:
  • Teaching little kids, an 'appropriate' profession for women
  • Interested in pink stuff
  • "rather thin"
  • Wearing high heels
  • Long hair
  • Bachelor's degree (educated enough that she's not a dumb whore but not enough to be threatening)
  • Getting married
  • A virgin (and thus no premarital sex either)
  • A 'cute' natural hair color

While I'm sure there's women like that out there and they're perfectly fine people, that protagonist seems like the sort of stereotyped fantasy an MRA type would have.

The word 'sissy' is still weird in that context though.

DRINK ME
Jul 31, 2006
i cant fix avs like this because idk the bbcode - HTML IS BS MAN

TRP posted:

I fully intend to kino early, maybe spontaneously go dancing and will have absolutely no hesitation in taking her home and loving her like a champion.
Run human female seduction subroutine 13alpha.B

That whole sentence just makes the bile rise in my throat.

ibntumart
Mar 18, 2007

Good, bad. I'm the one with the power of Shu, Heru, Amon, Zehuti, Aton, and Mehen.
College Slice
Do I want to know what kino means?

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
Touching women unexpectedly. This makes them want you because :biotruths:

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

ibntumart posted:

Do I want to know what kino means?

Physical contact of any kind, like putting your hand on someone's shoulder or taking their hand or whatever. Touching someone, basically.

Apparently it automatically engages the female's physical relationship circuit.

Dex
May 26, 2006

Quintuple x!!!

Would not escrow again.

VERY MISLEADING!
*poke* are you wet yet *poke* are you wet yet *poke* are you wet yet

Theglavwen
Jun 10, 2006

Frankly, I don't know anyone who likes Chinese bronzes, but I have one of the finest collections in the country.
Remarkably, poo poo that did happen:

http://metro.co.uk/2013/07/04/superman-fan-turns-real-life-crime-fighter-after-tackling-shoplifter-3869678/

quote:

A Superman fan leapt into action and foiled a real-life crime after tackling a shoplifter – while dressed as The Man Of Steel.

Luke Junior was wearing his blue and red caped outfit as he helped out at a charity event.

But the 24-year-old’s finely honed senses spotted a thief running out of food shop being chased by staff.

Mr Junior – nicknamed Superman after once pulling two teenagers from their mangled car following a crash – grabbed the shoplifter and restrained him until police arrived.

As the thief was taken away in cuffs, a nearby shop DJ completed the hard-to-believe scene by playing the Superman theme music and shoppers broke into a round of applause.

Mr Junior said: ‘The last thing you want to do is run straight into Superman. He was going nowhere but the police station.’

He was in his £500 costume for a community action group event in Sheffield when he spotted trouble. Witness Daniel Mottram said: ‘Our friend in the superhero suit pinned the man up against the wall and held him while the police came. He was fantastic. If we had more like him we wouldn’t have any trouble at all.’

The shoplifter has admitted theft and is due to re-appear at the Sheffield magistrates court later this month. Mr Junior, a security guard, said: ‘When I was younger I always said I wanted to be some sort of Superman and the things I’m doing at the moment it’s like I already am.’

Now, like a true superhero, he has his sights set on being a firefighter. ‘I want to save people,’ he said.

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW
Some dude stopped a old homeless dude from stealing miller high life in a grocery store and due to putting his hands on him but not being part of a LP program, will be liable for a lawsuit.

Way to go?

Double Plus Good
Nov 4, 2009

Djeser posted:

Strangely enough, despite the fact that a man calling a woman sissy is just weird, I get an MRA-authored vibe from that one. Because you've got a protagonist who's:
  • Teaching little kids, an 'appropriate' profession for women
  • Interested in pink stuff
  • "rather thin"
  • Wearing high heels
  • Long hair
  • Bachelor's degree (educated enough that she's not a dumb whore but not enough to be threatening)
  • Getting married
  • A virgin (and thus no premarital sex either)
  • A 'cute' natural hair color

While I'm sure there's women like that out there and they're perfectly fine people, that protagonist seems like the sort of stereotyped fantasy an MRA type would have.

The word 'sissy' is still weird in that context though.

That actually makes me feel a lot better. And it does make more sense too, in the context of being kind of a moral tale for MRA/PUAs. Don't judge that feeemale by her exterior, under that vapid oval office shell there could be an acceptable alternative cutie! Another suspect part is the girl explaining away her hair color, like, "oh no, you've got it all wrong! I'm not really one of those dumb blondes, I'm really a redhead! (the acceptable nerd eye candy color)." Like, most girls who dye their hair blonde are totally ready to own it. You wouldn't go blonde just to avoid being confused with someone :psyduck:

Palisader
Mar 14, 2012

DESPAIR MORTALS, FOR I WISH TO PLAY PATTY-CAKE

Double Plus Good posted:

That actually makes me feel a lot better. And it does make more sense too, in the context of being kind of a moral tale for MRA/PUAs. Don't judge that feeemale by her exterior, under that vapid oval office shell there could be an acceptable alternative cutie! Another suspect part is the girl explaining away her hair color, like, "oh no, you've got it all wrong! I'm not really one of those dumb blondes, I'm really a redhead! (the acceptable nerd eye candy color)." Like, most girls who dye their hair blonde are totally ready to own it. You wouldn't go blonde just to avoid being confused with someone :psyduck:

The hair color thing baffled me as well, and is what made me suspect that it was written by a dude. If you have naturally red hair you wouldn't dye it blond, you'd bleach it blond--and frankly, bleaching even already light hair can be terrible for it. Who would bleach their hair just to differentiate themselves from another redhead?

Tora! Tora! Tora!
Dec 28, 2008

Shake it baby

Palisader posted:

The hair color thing baffled me as well, and is what made me suspect that it was written by a dude. If you have naturally red hair you wouldn't dye it blond, you'd bleach it blond--and frankly, bleaching even already light hair can be terrible for it. Who would bleach their hair just to differentiate themselves from another redhead?

Not that anything about that story is true but red hair is almost impossible to bleach (it's got a different type of pigment than other hair colors). You can (Lindsey Lohan did it but also used a lot of extensions) but it takes a crap load of bleach to get any lightening and you usually wind up with an light orangey shade. It would take a ton of work for a lame reason like avoiding being confused with someone else.

Dr_Amazing
Apr 15, 2006

It's a long story

headcas3 posted:

Nothing says spontaneous dancing like a multi step action plan.

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

headcas3 posted:

I like how he says "spontaneously go dancing" when he's obviously planning everything down to the second.

burial
Sep 13, 2002

actually, that won't be necessary.

Kimmalah posted:

I like how he says "spontaneously go dancing" when he's obviously planning everything down to the second.

Well, I think the idea is that it would only SEEM spontaneous from her point of view. Clearly, you just aren't ready to fully comprehend the genius of his master plan. The apparently spontaneous dancing will make him seem effeminate or something? and that will lower her emotional defenses because she will feel like he is "one of the girls."

That has to be it, right? I don't even know. I'm pretty sure I don't want to know.

Ailumao
Nov 4, 2004

Fathis Munk posted:

And :wtc: at the tampons. I mean I get it that it's because she's a woman but it so does not fit with the rest of that list. He's enumerating "sexy" products and in the middle there is tampons. Unless he has a particular fetish about friggin' tampons, they aren't really anything sexy.

It has to do with the whole purity narrative the story has. A lot of cultures think tampons are not for ~young pur maidens~ because puttin a tampon in is exactly like stuffing a dick up there or something. They're almost impossible to find in large parts of the world as a result. I'm half surprised the girl in the story didn't exclaim on how she did NOT use tampons but has never had a period because she is so pure or something.

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

Dis posted:

Well, I think the idea is that it would only SEEM spontaneous from her point of view. Clearly, you just aren't ready to fully comprehend the genius of his master plan. The apparently spontaneous dancing will make him seem effeminate or something? and that will lower her emotional defenses because she will feel like he is "one of the girls."

That has to be it, right? I don't even know. I'm pretty sure I don't want to know.

Well, a lot of people do consider some forms of dancing to be a very sexually charged thing (and not just the really obvious ones). But for these guys, I'm sure it's probably some variation of the whole "peacocking" thing. "I'll show her how good I am at dancing, which will unconsciously make her realize I'm great in bed and also demonstrate my genetic fitness to her. She won't be able to resist the urge to steal my sperm! :biotruths: "

That's just a guess on my part, but it wouldn't surprise me if they would be all over a human version of some kind of dance/ritual thing like animals do during mating season.

The News at 5
Dec 25, 2009

I'm Chance Everyman.
It came from Facebook:

Reason #412 why I love my job:
A lady walked into my store today and I greeted her with "hello how are you today?!" She responded with, "amazing, I'm two years breast cancer free today!" My entire store of associates and customers started cheering for her! It was amazing. Sometimes we are so overwhelmed by the little things in life that we don't enjoy the big things! I absolutely loved getting to shop with her today and loved that everyone in my store cheered as she left with a huge smile on her face!

burial
Sep 13, 2002

actually, that won't be necessary.

Kimmalah posted:

That's just a guess on my part, but it wouldn't surprise me if they would be all over a human version of some kind of dance/ritual thing like animals do during mating season.

This, sadly, makes perfect sense. I mean, dance is, or at least can be, proto-loving. I suppose I just assumed a person like the one in this scenario would have considered it compromising in some inexplicable way. You know, to masculinity.

A Fancy 400 lbs
Jul 24, 2008

Dis posted:

This, sadly, makes perfect sense. I mean, dance is, or at least can be, proto-loving. I suppose I just assumed a person like the one in this scenario would have considered it compromising in some inexplicable way. You know, to masculinity.

Behold, the mating dance of the PUA, the Electric Slide.

You know it's the only kind of dancing they know besides the Chicken Dance and the Hokey Pokey.

NoUU
Mar 8, 2013

Just came across "FatPeopleStories".

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion

Kimmalah posted:

Including her turning him down.

moerketid
Jul 3, 2012

NoUU posted:

"OMG, you guys. OMG, I actually said that poo poo. I am dead serious, you guys."

This has to be a troll. Has to be.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Pinball Wizard
Mar 23, 2005

I know every trick, no freak's gonna beat my hands

College Slice

NoUU posted:

"you know how when an alcoholic goes into recovery, she finds out she doesn't have friends, hse has drinking buddies? I don't have friends, I have eating buddies. Now every time I order a salad I leave a swath of old acquaintances cut down in my path, all of them livid that I won't go out to the Mcdonald's with them anymore."

• Locked thread