Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

You were so scary at night.
Still listening, but I laughed so hard at HERBIE: Portrait of a Serial Killer and when they added words to the Cantina song.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cams
Mar 28, 2003

I hope "What Should We Do?" is a recurring segment. They've got GREAT theme music for it.

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007

by Pragmatica
This one was hilarious. Ben Schwarz really elevates the character guest's performance whenever he's on. He's so quick and interested in picking up on tiny details to get to funny tangents. Here's the Speakeasy interview. I bet it's funny. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1f7Pr07H4RI

UP AND ADAM fucked around with this message at 18:40 on Jul 8, 2013

Conduit for Sale!
Apr 17, 2007

UP AND ADAM posted:

This one was hilarious. Ben Schwarz really elevates the character guest's performance whenever he's on. He's so quick and interested in picking up on tiny details to get to funny tangents. Here's the Speakeasy interview. I bet it's funny. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1f7Pr07H4RI

Oh sweet, a new Speakeasy. I wish I could subscribe to the show on Youtube but I'd have to subscribe to the entire Made Man feed and get a bunch of videos on how to groom your neckbeard and date rape women or whatever that site is about.

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

:shoboobs:
The only thing I'm a bit bummed about the Speakeasy series is the lack of focus on the cocktails they make. I thought they'd have a little segment saying what they're drinking and how you make it as I like making cocktails on the side. But they only mention it in passing, not always that either :(

anotherone
Feb 8, 2001
Username taken, please choose another one
Last time Werner Herzog was on, he told us that time-traveling Martin Luther King Jr. killed the dinosaurs.

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

Zsinjeh posted:

The only thing I'm a bit bummed about the Speakeasy series is the lack of focus on the cocktails they make. I thought they'd have a little segment saying what they're drinking and how you make it as I like making cocktails on the side. But they only mention it in passing, not always that either :(
Oh come on! I just watched the recent episode, they literally talk about what an interesting drink they're having "Wow that' a lot of flavors in there!" and end it with
"We don't know what it's called because our bartender made it to us and then left."

I just want to get drunk while being classy :argh:

Reformed Pissboy
Nov 6, 2003

Rock and roll. Blue jeans. Commercials for rye bread.

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.
Not even 10 minutes in to the podcast and already Scott is talking about buttholes.

Conduit for Sale!
Apr 17, 2007

If Scott Aukerman ever had Grace Helbig on, it would just be an hour and a half of butt talk. I endorse this enthusiastically.

GraPar
Jun 2, 2011
My hunt for that rye bread commercial lead me to this incredible piece of racism.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Welcome to this hamburger establishment.

JayMax
Jun 14, 2007

Hard-nosed gentleman
Ben Schwartz is my favourite straight man on CBB. Notice how he got Werner to act out the thumbs scene, sing a solo, roleplay in the burger ad, etc.

tnimark
Dec 22, 2009
'Hit me with the finger tally' made me do one of those almost spit-takes that result in my sinsus being filled with liquid.

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

You were so scary at night.
Them acting out the "Where's the beef?" commercial had me in giggle-fits. I love when Hot Soccermom is all giddy cause he has people he really likes on.

WerthersWay
Jul 21, 2009

Nathan Rabin posted a photo today of his search on eBay for "Earwolf". He found a 1988 Cypress High School yearbook featuring a certain CBB host starting at nearly $200.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

"Oh, yeeaahhh!"

Conduit for Sale!
Apr 17, 2007

Haha, I guess that's where this came from (I linked it in the CBB tv thread):

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Preview montage of the new season: http://splitsider.com/2013/07/season-2-of-comedy-bang-bang-looks-pretty-nuts/

I think I see Dalton Wilcox!

ArtVandelay
Jul 13, 2004

"Don, do you work at the Arclight?"

..."i'm just the night manager."

His pause and then the way he says it just floors me every time.

Greggy
Apr 14, 2007

Hands raw with high fives.

epitasis posted:

Preview montage of the new season: http://splitsider.com/2013/07/season-2-of-comedy-bang-bang-looks-pretty-nuts/

Holy poo poo, I want to see so much of this made in to gifs, but especially Scott taking off the sunglasses, mustache, and wig.
Also, he wasn't kidding about the number of guests he's having this season, there were so many people I can't wait to see on TV in there.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Lost it when Schwartz asked whether Werner was Dracula when he appeared.

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

Greggy posted:

Holy poo poo, I want to see so much of this made in to gifs, but especially Scott taking off the sunglasses, mustache, and wig.
Also, he wasn't kidding about the number of guests he's having this season, there were so many people I can't wait to see on TV in there.

Greggy
Apr 14, 2007

Hands raw with high fives.

This is perfect, thank you!

redz
Sep 19, 2003

What's a not gay way to ask him to go camping with me?
Ughhh I want that as an avatar, any of you guys good at that kind of thing?

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

Scott's having an AMA on reddit tomorrow!
http://www.ifc.com/shows/comedy-bang-bang/blog/2013/07/ask-scott-anything-tomorrow-on-reddit

cams
Mar 28, 2003

EDIT: Bah, thought this was the Earwolf thread.

cams fucked around with this message at 21:38 on Jul 10, 2013

WerthersWay
Jul 21, 2009

http://splitsider.com/2013/07/scott-aukerman-should-be-on-fox-news-every-day/

barack hussein obamacare

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

That host has the worst delivery I've ever seen in my life. And laugh.

Aukerman was funny in his skewering pundit character but lord I can't imagine watching that show for a half hour when 4 minutes was a loving trial.

Periodiko
Jan 30, 2005
Uh.
Well the show he hosts airs at 3 AM so there's some justice I guess.

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

Scott Aukerman AMA is live! Ask all you want to know about the 43rd President of the Unites States
http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/1i3kla/iama_scott_aukerman_host_of_comedy_bang_bang_and/

Fezz
Aug 31, 2001

You should feel ashamed.

epitasis posted:

Who wants to do a shot by shot breakdown?

escape artist
Sep 24, 2005

Slow train coming
B-b-b-bonus-s-s-s episode!

http://www.earwolf.com/episode/something-for-everything/

Yeah, Red Eye is pretty tough to watch. I try to watch it because it has some great comics on it... but Gutfield is so obnoxious and thinks he's hilarious.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
I enjoyed this episode, but I'll have to relisten to it now that I know it was recorded as a woman glowered at the choctaw.

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Ninety-one? There are ninety other "Tiger Drivers"? Do any involve actual tigers, or driving?

redz posted:

Ughhh I want that as an avatar, any of you guys good at that kind of thing?

looks kinda assy but what do you expect IN THIS ECONOMY

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

ONE DAY LEFT

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
I was recommending CBB to my sister and when I told her to check out some episodes with Paul F Thompkins she said, "oh, I went to high school with him. We were in the plays together."

FitFortDanga
Nov 19, 2004

Nice try, asshole

A very good friend of mine from college is PFT's sister-in-law. It's weird seeing pics on her FB page of the two of them just hanging out on the beach.

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

So I will learn to live with it. Because I can live with it. I can live with it.

I really liked this bonus CBB, it's nice and low key and just a bunch of people with great chemistry (which makes sense considering they've spent months making a show together) doing a goofy comedy show together.

Now who is that woman in that picture who seems to despise Hot Soccermom?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

FitFortDanga posted:

A very good friend of mine from college is PFT's sister-in-law. It's weird seeing pics on her FB page of the two of them just hanging out on the beach.

He's just like people!