Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

:shoboobs:
Came here to post just that. Don't read the description of todays Bonus episode, the reveal is fantastic!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SaberToothedPie
Dec 24, 2012

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frolf:

he knows...
The return of my favorite character of all time was greatly appreciated.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
I'm a big fan of :ssh:Paul Rust's:ssh: surreal style of comedy. He was speaking Dali paintings for a little bit.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Just started it up, holding my hand over the screen so I couldn't read what it says.

Punch Card
Sep 13, 2005

by Ralp

The pHo posted:

Just started it up, holding my hand over the screen so I couldn't read what it says.

I messed up after clicking and accidentally saw, but HOLY gently caress I just started and am very excited.

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

Goddamn, that was a loving amazing episode. But holy poo poo that loving chick in the audience would just not shut up.

escape artist
Sep 24, 2005

Slow train coming
Can someone direct link to the mp3 on here? So that we can right click and save and not see the guests?

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

escape artist posted:

Can someone direct link to the mp3 on here? So that we can right click and save and not see the guests?
http://soundcloud.com/comedybangbang/live-from-san-diego-comic-con/download From the Earwolf page. It gives away the title and location, but not guests.

Oh poo poo, the mp3 filename apparently gives away the guests lastnames.

e: vvvv Yeah, I kept thinking how they would adress it without becoming a Dumb Thing, but she just kept going. I don't mind people laughing funny since you can't control that but yelling out responses is the Worst Kind. Or meh, maybe I focused on it too much, but during the later parts it took me out a bit.

Zsinjeh fucked around with this message at 17:45 on Jul 18, 2013

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

Sure

Zsinjeh posted:

Goddamn, that was a loving amazing episode. But holy poo poo that loving chick in the audience would just not shut up.

I'm glad that they didn't try to shut her up, but sad she didn't shut up on her own.

e: snyped. Just click that link and screw up your eyes for an hour. We're definitely acting proportionately.

Mr. Squishy fucked around with this message at 17:45 on Jul 18, 2013

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

Are there any pictures of the second guest's costume out there? I've got a mental picture, but I'm interested in how it matches up.

That was one of the best episodes in a long, long time.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

Scott retweeted this. Not really a costume, but one hell of a persona.

ArtVandelay
Jul 13, 2004

I think they forgot to mention that Hot Dog killed himself during Andy Daly's cavalcade of suicidal character spree.

isnt that right
Dec 8, 2009

ArtVandelay posted:

I think they forgot to mention that Hot Dog killed himself during Andy Daly's cavalcade of suicidal character spree.

The live shows take place outside of the Ultimate Universe!

Doi!!

The Senator Giroux
Jul 9, 2006
Dead Ringer

isnt that right posted:

The live shows take place outside of the Ultimate Universe!

Doi!!

I was disappointed they didn't continue the continuity of the Bumbleshoot recordings though.

Conduit for Sale!
Apr 17, 2007

ArtVandelay posted:

But isn't the fact that Hot Dog et al are just characters played by Andy Daly also part of the canon?

tnimark
Dec 22, 2009
I was a little disappointed Scott didn't make Hot Dog name every state. Even if the show ran 2 hours and there were 10 minute stretches of Andy saying 'uhh.........hmmm......what else..." it would have been worth it.

SMP
May 5, 2009

As great as Andy was, I'm a little disappointed in Paul Rust. He didn't do much this episode and his New NoNos this time were kinda weak :(

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

SMP posted:

As great as Andy was, I'm a little disappointed in Paul Rust. He didn't do much this episode and his New NoNos this time were kinda weak :(

I love Paul Rust but to be honest the only time I've found the New No-Nos funny was in the first episode he did them with Jerrod Carmichael and Jessica St Clair

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

SMP posted:

His appearance was worth it just for "NEW NO-NO: GOD IS IN A SMILE"

Woffle
Jul 23, 2007

SMP posted:

I don't know. I was pretty into the "Uhhh...Yeah!"s

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

A Gold Nugget... inside a Fig Newton... in a pair of checkered sneakers!?!? UHHH.. YEAH

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Help Im Alive posted:

I love Paul Rust but to be honest the only time I've found the New No-Nos funny was in the first episode he did them with Jerrod Carmichael and Jessica St Clair

I agree, but the idea of "new no-no: dad's the son now!" will make me laugh forever.

SMP
May 5, 2009

GoutPatrol posted:

I agree, but the idea of "new no-no: dad's the son now!" will make me laugh forever.

That was still on the original episode :ssh:

redz
Sep 19, 2003

What's a not gay way to ask him to go camping with me?

Me in Reverse posted:

A Gold Nugget... inside a Fig Newton... in a pair of checkered sneakers!?!? UHHH.. YEAH

Whatever he says in that tone kills me, It's just too good.

fog licker
Dec 3, 2005

I'm half-machine!

Power of Pecota posted:

Are there any pictures of the second guest's costume out there? I've got a mental picture, but I'm interested in how it matches up.

That was one of the best episodes in a long, long time.

Here's a gif I made from a short video I shot from that show http://media.tumblr.com/c6501ab967e2ca0edf0ff4fdf1ad39c9/tumblr_inline_mq7ap1w22Z1qz4rgp.gif

I regret not filming him dancing during the ending of WYR since the genius of that mic drop is lost on the audio version.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Just started listening to CBB a short while ago, and I'm really, REALLY enjoying it. I've listened to about 20 eps so far, and while there are a few misses here and there, there are so many hits that's it's a little crazy how much talent is on display here. PFT is always brilliant, and the last ep with James Adomian as Jesse Ventura had me laughing like an idiot.

Also, of the 20 episodes I've listened to, I think I was 15 episodes in before I found out that Kulap was a real person and not a made up comedy wife with an odd name.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Also, of the 20 episodes I've listened to, I think I was 15 episodes in before I found out that Kulap was a real person and not a made up comedy wife with an odd name.

Whose wife?

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

The pHo posted:

Whose wife?

Scott Aukerman. He always talks about "mai wyfe", who's name is Kulap. When I first started listening to the show though, I was all "Haha, 'Kulap'. He's just doing a bit about having some fake imported fishwife from Russia or something."

Nope, turns out he's really married to comedienne Kulap Vilaysack.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

In the/some early episodes he called her @Kulap.

Fezz
Aug 31, 2001

You should feel ashamed.
When he was doing his Weirder Scott terrible parody song persona he referred to her as Weirdest Kulap.

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

So I will learn to live with it. Because I can live with it. I can live with it.

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Scott Aukerman. He always talks about "mai wyfe", who's name is Kulap. When I first started listening to the show though, I was all "Haha, 'Kulap'. He's just doing a bit about having some fake imported fishwife from Russia or something."

Nope, turns out he's really married to comedienne Kulap Vilaysack.

"fake imported fishwife from Russia"

Weird way to refer to his wife who is I think Laotian and does Who Charted, also making a documentary about her mother and has a hosed up past.

Should go listen to some podcasts she's done where she talks about her hosed up past, WTF might have had her on and that Mental Hygeine (some title like that) podcast had her talk about it.

my wife

SaberToothedPie
Dec 24, 2012

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frolf:

he knows...

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Just started listening to CBB a short while ago, and I'm really, REALLY enjoying it. I've listened to about 20 eps so far, and while there are a few misses here and there, there are so many hits that's it's a little crazy how much talent is on display here. PFT is always brilliant, and the last ep with James Adomian as Jesse Ventura had me laughing like an idiot.

You need to catch up on the Farts and Procreation series as well as most things that involve Andy Daly.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

is what I was looking for ;)

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Scott Aukerman. He always talks about "mai wyfe"
doesn't ring a bell

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Zsinjeh posted:

doesn't ring a bell

He's good friends with Buddy Velastro.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

He's good friends with Buddy Velastro.

El Jefe de Torta?

Conduit for Sale!
Apr 17, 2007

I hope I'm able to download tomorrow's episode. My internet is being weird. I think there's a problem with

my wifi

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
Andy Daly's character starts off pretty innocuous but this is getting pretty funny.

mennoknight
Nov 24, 2003

I WILL JUST EAT ONE MORE SANDWICH
OH MY HEAD EXPLORDED I'M JAY FATSTER
Just bought tickets for Friday night's live show in Montreal at the Just for Laughs. I am expecting that I will just laugh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yannick_B
Oct 11, 2007
Same here. With all the comics in town, the line-up has to be pretty good.