Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Miss Indy
Nov 3, 2002

Topoisomerase posted:

I agree with this. I actually wrote up a post on DM and the DM test in my genetics thread here. And a little more detail on interpretation of the test in in this post.

I also agree with this, except would emphasize the strict crate rest over all else. (although the steroids and NSAIDs are unnecessary for the most part)

So from those posts it sounds like really that a diagnosis of DM really should be reached only after completing the non-genetic workup (MRIs, etc) AND the genetic workup. That is actually what I'm getting told from others as well, that really a conclusion of DM should be a last-case resort-- regardless of how the genetic test turned out. I hope her conclusion was premature, though dealing with a spinal injury seems like it'd be no walk in the park either. It is worth noting that the PT's initial thought was compressed spine before the genetic results came back.

I am noticing and did tell PT vet that when I am doing his massages down the muscles on either side of his spine, there is a point just in front of both hips where he reacts. It is not a strong reaction, but he pins his ears back, shifts weight, sometimes will try to walk away. I don't know if he's painful or just uncomfortable, typically even if he is in a minor amount of pain he vocalizes. However he has not vocalized at all.

I was wondering what you actually think while I am waiting to get in to neuro vet-- could doing gentle massage, range of motion exerices, two/three paw balances be potentially harming him if it is a spinal injury? I'd rather stop that immediately if there's a good chance, at least until the neuro vet is able to do the consult. I really appreciate all of the info, thank you so much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miss Indy
Nov 3, 2002

A pic of the lovey goober-

Topoisomerase
Apr 12, 2007

CULTURE OF VICIOUSNESS

Miss Indy posted:

I was wondering what you actually think while I am waiting to get in to neuro vet-- could doing gentle massage, range of motion exerices, two/three paw balances be potentially harming him if it is a spinal injury? I'd rather stop that immediately if there's a good chance, at least until the neuro vet is able to do the consult. I really appreciate all of the info, thank you so much.

I wouldn't do those things to be on the safe side until you've ruled out a bulging or herniated disc.

Another big clue as to what might be wrong is the progression - that's typically what you would probably do if for whatever reason the diagnostics are unrealistic to do (finances, availability of equipment, etc). If it's an FCE or just a stretched nerve or whatever you will typically see pretty marked improvement within a couple of weeks regardless of anything you do, if it's DM you'd expect for it to stay stable or get worse within that timeframe no matter what you do and if it's a disc you'd see maybe mild improvement as long as the dog was kept from exacerbating it. So to do the least harm and also to perhaps provide more info for the diagnostic process the ideal would be complete crate rest/activity restriction - it won't really hurt in the case of FCE or DM, and it would help in the case of a disc.

I hope that's sorta clear. I'm still working on how best to frame my thoughts in a way that makes sense outside of my brain. :)

Miss Indy
Nov 3, 2002

Topoisomerase posted:

I wouldn't do those things to be on the safe side until you've ruled out a bulging or herniated disc.

Another big clue as to what might be wrong is the progression - that's typically what you would probably do if for whatever reason the diagnostics are unrealistic to do (finances, availability of equipment, etc). If it's an FCE or just a stretched nerve or whatever you will typically see pretty marked improvement within a couple of weeks regardless of anything you do, if it's DM you'd expect for it to stay stable or get worse within that timeframe no matter what you do and if it's a disc you'd see maybe mild improvement as long as the dog was kept from exacerbating it. So to do the least harm and also to perhaps provide more info for the diagnostic process the ideal would be complete crate rest/activity restriction - it won't really hurt in the case of FCE or DM, and it would help in the case of a disc.

I hope that's sorta clear. I'm still working on how best to frame my thoughts in a way that makes sense outside of my brain. :)

Makes total sense, and honestly that is what my gut says to do until we know for sure what we're dealing with. Looking too for a way to either discourage or reduce harm from him sleeping on his back-- he does this almost as soon as he goes in the crate, I don't know that him lying on his back is terrible, but the struggle when he tries to flip back over worries me. Oh corgis!

Thanks again for all the info, will keep you posted on how things shake out with the neurologist.

So sorry for the derail all!

Bailey - 3 months

Millions
Sep 13, 2007

Do you believe in heroes?
Tegan has been intensely itchy for the past couple weeks, and it seems like it's getting worse. She scratches herself on her side and neck and nibbles on her paws and crotch all day, and has started waking up in the middle of the night. She's not making herself bleed or anything, but the constant nature of it is starting to worry me. Is this a normal summer corgi thing? I've checked her out and I haven't noticed any visible skin issues, and she just took her flea medication so it's not that. I could kick up the air conditioning or start brushing her every day if I could do anything to help, but should I be concerned that this might be something more serious? I'm ready to call the vet if so.

Bonus pool pic:

Millions fucked around with this message at 16:55 on Jul 1, 2013

I Might Be Adam
Jun 12, 2007

Skip the Waves, Syncopate
Forwards Backwards

We exhausted Panda on Saturday with swimming and running around all day with my mom's dog. This was the result on Sunday.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
Igby licks his paws all the time. Will Smith, from tested.com, put a cone around his pembroke's neck because she was starting to break the skin around her paws. He says it's grass allergies, but I'm unsure.

I Might Be Adam posted:

We exhausted Panda on Saturday with swimming and running around all day with my mom's dog. This was the result on Sunday.

Igby got to wander around the pride parade Saturday night, must've walked at least three miles altogether. He was in a similar state yesterday.

But at least he got some beads.

StoneyAssassin
Feb 19, 2003

Millions posted:

Tegan has been intensely itchy for the past couple weeks, and it seems like it's getting worse. She scratches herself on her side and neck and nibbles on her paws and crotch all day, and has started waking up in the middle of the night. She's not making herself bleed or anything, but the constant nature of it is starting to worry me. Is this a normal summer corgi thing? I've checked her out and I haven't noticed any visible skin issues, and she just took her flea medication so it's not that. I could kick up the air conditioning or start brushing her every day if I could do anything to help, but should I be concerned that this might be something more serious? I'm ready to call the vet if so.

I can only speak about our 2 girls but they tend to get pretty itchy each summer. It got worse when we moved back to CA and we've had to take them to the vet to get a cortisone shot a few times over the last few years. We usually only take them in once they start breaking skin or licking bald spots and the shot is enough to get them over the worst of it.

Miss Indy
Nov 3, 2002

Bailey saw the neurologist about a week ago. The neurologist is heavily leaning towards IVDD as a diagnosis. Right now the current treatment plan is very strict crate rest + Metacam. We will be doing the following after trying conservative treatment for a period of time: 1) Find the place of compression and determine type/severity via an MRI, 2) Do a spinal tap to figure out the type of fluid that is in the spine-- will determine whether it's fluid (ideal), or hardened (not so great), 3) X-Ray his lungs, as the next likely illness would be a cancer that is causing pressure on the spine. They would do all three tests while he is under for the MRI.

We might have to do surgery, though we really want to see what the results of the tests are before we get too ahead of ourselves. He did strongly caution me that he sees a lot of corgis presenting with similar symptoms that will come back with a clear spine, clear lungs, clear spinal tap-- in this case DM would be a more appropriate diagnosis. This was not his inclination though, his symptoms are presenting as IVDD.

We got some toe grippers (little loops of squishy material that go around each hind toenail), and already Bailey is a lot more steady on slippery surfaces. He is getting a little grumpy with all the rest, and with me not allowing him to run/writhe. Still wobbling a bunch, though he has progressed with current treatment to be much more willing to get up and move around. Still very happy, and my gut says his pain is way more under control just by his behavior. I am still seeing a lot of weakness in that leg, though, so I'm watching him very closely and trying to temper my optimism.

mokhtar belmokhtar
May 8, 2013

by T. Finninho
I ended up getting a corgi due to a woman having to give him away. She said that 1 of her dogs was pregnant and the other needed surgery and she just couldn't deal with him any more. One of the bigger problems was that he had no shot records, she said she gave them since she was a nurse, he seemed in good health and well taken care of so I took him(he's 7 years old)

It has been great so far, he's awesome and absolutely loves parks. The only problem is his hatred of cats makes me keep him on the leash outside(except at parks where there is good space to tell if a cat is around)

Took him to the vet for heartworm test, checkup and normal shots since the lady I got him from said he was due then got him neutered yesterday, his name is Thunder :)

I think he's partially so happy because he had eaten Ol' Roy his entire life but not any more!!

e: One question I had, since I'm pretty sure this guy was from a puppy mill(lady said her husband got him from a pet store), is there anything I should do or get him tested for wrt hip dysplasia? He's already 7 years and seems fine walking, running and even jumping on my bed so I didn't know if it could still be an issue since he doesn't seem to show symptoms that I'm aware of.

mokhtar belmokhtar fucked around with this message at 03:12 on Jul 3, 2013

I Might Be Adam
Jun 12, 2007

Forwards Backwards

It's Panda's Birthday!

She got a superman bandana that fits more like a cape and a new octopus toy that she de-stuffed in about 3mins. She's been a happy dog today.

Break Fast
Mar 27, 2012
So glad to see Panda all healed up.
Happy birthday little munchkin. :)

Topoisomerase
Apr 12, 2007

CULTURE OF VICIOUSNESS

Miss Indy posted:

Bailey saw the neurologist about a week ago. The neurologist is heavily leaning towards IVDD as a diagnosis. Right now the current treatment plan is very strict crate rest + Metacam. We will be doing the following after trying conservative treatment for a period of time: 1) Find the place of compression and determine type/severity via an MRI, 2) Do a spinal tap to figure out the type of fluid that is in the spine-- will determine whether it's fluid (ideal), or hardened (not so great), 3) X-Ray his lungs, as the next likely illness would be a cancer that is causing pressure on the spine. They would do all three tests while he is under for the MRI.

It's been a few weeks, how's Bailey doing? Not that I'd wish IVDD on any dog either but that would certainly be preferable to DM...

Miss Indy
Nov 3, 2002

Topoisomerase posted:

It's been a few weeks, how's Bailey doing? Not that I'd wish IVDD on any dog either but that would certainly be preferable to DM...

Honestly, it's hard to say. I think it's about the same. Things improved significantly when I switched to flatter bedding in his crate. He was getting hung up on his blankets when flipping over from back-sleeping, and the flatter blankets seemed to alleviate that. He had a couple of the best days I've seen in a real long time. But a couple of days later it seemed to revert back to the same, maybe with some worse days here and there.

We had a medical emergency with the cat, had to take him to ER with a blocked bladder. Five days later we brought him home, with ~$1700 in vet bills. Bailey's issue had to go back burner while we were dealing with all of that, cat reintroduction still in progress and so there's been a lot of crate rest for him.

Tonight, though, seemed like a good night. Bailey kept trying to run (which usually means he's having a good day), and I actually had to catch him midair and stop him from running. We redirected the energy to a chew, but he's definitely more ambulatory today. I'm thinking he's really going to need to get that MRI done in a week or two when we're able. He's not improved enough for IVDD/DM to be off the table, but he hasn't worsened a whole bunch either. I've also been considering calling the neuro vet and getting him on pain meds, it was listed in the take home paperwork as an option.

I Might Be Adam
Jun 12, 2007

Forwards Backwards

Panda and I met up with Igby and Sir Tonk at the dog park.

Panda is now a puddle of tired.

Break Fast
Mar 27, 2012
We went to seaside with Guinness.

Huge waves (for my side of hemisphere) and strong winds put the little guy to sleep till late evening, only waking up to change his nap spots. :)

Other than that, I feel like there's a need for Corgi summer pictures here. :3:

ButWhatIf
Jun 24, 2009

HA HA HA
Cross-posted from random nonsense. With summer comes barbecue season! And with barbecues come...STEAKS

Leaving boring dry biscuits is for chumps. Can Neige leave a STEAK?

oh god

oh god whyyyy

Can she leave FOUR STEAKS???

*sound of brain breaking*

not pictured: drool puddle forming

Good dog. You get one of those steak slivers.

edit: yeah it doesn't spell anything so what

Plus_Infinity
Apr 12, 2011

She really is the cutest! I love snoozy Guinness, too. I'll have to take some Orbit photos to round out the cardi crew.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Break Fast posted:

Other than that, I feel like there's a need for Corgi summer pictures here. :3:

You got it chief.
One of the few perks of being unemployed a live-in maid for my girlfriend for the past month is getting lots of quality time with this guy-

He turned 3 years old on June 30 but no birthday stuff for him :( We were moving that day, also I am completely broke.

:buddy:

unbuttonedclone
Dec 30, 2008

Millions
Sep 13, 2007

Tegan ran into a baby corgi at a farmer's market over the weekend. Neither of them quite knew what to make of the other.

Unfortunately, she also picked up fleas somewhere :( Her medication hasn't kicked in yet, so she's been pretty miserable scratching all day and night.

Closet Nerd
Feb 21, 2011

Millions posted:

Tegan ran into a baby corgi at a farmer's market over the weekend. Neither of them quite knew what to make of the other.

It looks like a mini-me of Tegan!

Ema Nymton
Apr 26, 2008

the place where I come from
is a small town
Buglord
This summer I visited my sister and her corgi Bronson. I took a picture of him in the minivan, and he posed for me :3:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

I Might Be Adam
Jun 12, 2007

Forwards Backwards

Ema Nymton posted:

This summer I visited my sister and her corgi Bronson. I took a picture of him in the minivan, and he posed for me :3:

Dawwww :3:

I took Panda to the pub down the street to meet up with a friend for a few beers outside last night. Panda was well behaved and super friendly to everyone there, patrons and employees. I don't mind it that our conversation was interrupted a few different times because people like to stop and pet her but this woman incessantly interrupted my friend and I several times to talk about my dog and how much she DOESN'T like Corgis. She kept bringing up the fact that she doesn't like Corgis and was wondering why I like them, like I'd be crazy to pick an adorable smaller breed of dog, because apparently there is a right and wrong dog to own.

She wasn't being mean or dissing my dog necessarily, but ok lady, :psyduck:. Maybe just not say anything? People are weird.

Taco Duck
Feb 18, 2011

My friend has an aussie puppy, the other day she and my corgi puppy got to hang out at the dog park. They're pretty much best friends now. This is what they look like when they are too tired from trying to herd each other all afternoon.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

I Might Be Adam posted:

She kept bringing up the fact that she doesn't like Corgis

I was always curious if this kind of person existed. I have literally never run into a person that didn't immediately want to pet Igby. Hell, people were cheering for him at the pride parade and I wasn't even on a float.

Miss Indy
Nov 3, 2002

Bailey has continued to decline a small amount, so I called his neurologist and we are going to do a course of prednisone, gabapentin, muscle relaxers, and pain pills. No prednisone yet, doing 48 hour wash-out of his Metacam first. I am almost certain that this is IVDD and not DM - with just half pills of the muscle relaxer + pain meds, he's following me around like normal, way more mobile, exponentially better as far as interacting with objects, people, and the other pets. Not too drugged, either! We've stopped crating him, as the back sleeping was causing him to thrash when he would try to flip back over. He just doesn't have the rear hindquarter strength to flip himself back over anymore.

I'm hoping the combo of new meds + improved rest will help him to actually heal. He had refused his meal two days in a row, and I was so sick to my stomach with worry. My corgis have never ever passed up a meal. So glad my little buddy is back and feeling better now with the meds! He ate a big dinner last night and is mooching for my food right now, which I am absolutely sneaking him :3:

abaddonis
Mar 4, 2008
Anyone have experience with Addison's disease in their corgi? Loki just had bloodwork done after his gastro-related issues kept coming back and his sodium/potassium ratio was borderline. He goes in for the ACTH test tomorrow. If it comes back what he does have Addison's, I know he will be on meds for the rest of his life, but what should I expect?

Tristesse
Feb 23, 2006

Chasing the dream.

Sir Tonk posted:

I was always curious if this kind of person existed. I have literally never run into a person that didn't immediately want to pet Igby. Hell, people were cheering for him at the pride parade and I wasn't even on a float.

I just moved to a new place and one of my new neighbors also has a corgi. Ace regularly visits and there's this old lady that lives in the same building as the other corgi people who always has to come outside and loudly mention how stupid corgis are and she has no idea why anyone would put up with one. She also does this anytime I walk Ace in general now that I think about it.

She has a shih tzu that always seems to be trying to bite her.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
Accusing Corgis of being stupid is a bit absurd. Sounds like she was outsmarted by a Corgi and is upset about it.

Dead Pikachu
Mar 25, 2007

I wish you were real.
I wish I could loudly proclaim how much I don't care for Labs and how stupid they are. But that would piss off everyone!

Here, have a picture of my neighbor's Corgi:

Topoisomerase
Apr 12, 2007

CULTURE OF VICIOUSNESS

abaddonis posted:

Anyone have experience with Addison's disease in their corgi? Loki just had bloodwork done after his gastro-related issues kept coming back and his sodium/potassium ratio was borderline. He goes in for the ACTH test tomorrow. If it comes back what he does have Addison's, I know he will be on meds for the rest of his life, but what should I expect?

As long as it's well managed with medication, an Addisonian dog will generally do pretty well.

If your dog is Addisonian and it's caught like this you're in a good place (and have a good vet), because it's actually fairly frequent not to catch Addison's until the dog has a sudden life-threatening episode of electrolyte imbalance, since the signs can be very non-specific and difficult to pick up.

abaddonis
Mar 4, 2008

Topoisomerase posted:

As long as it's well managed with medication, an Addisonian dog will generally do pretty well.

If your dog is Addisonian and it's caught like this you're in a good place (and have a good vet), because it's actually fairly frequent not to catch Addison's until the dog has a sudden life-threatening episode of electrolyte imbalance, since the signs can be very non-specific and difficult to pick up.

I'm happy to hear that this is probably the case. While it sucks he might have to be on medication for the rest of his life, at least we can safely assume we know the cause of his digestive issues has been. Thank you for the info!

Edit: I guess it's back to the drawing board. Loki doesn't have Addison's!

abaddonis fucked around with this message at 23:57 on Aug 5, 2013

catamar
May 23, 2008
I just adopted a corgi from the MSPCA today! She's GIGANTIC. OBESE. She weighs 53.5 lbs. She came named Dolly, but I haven't picked a new name yet. I've loved all your corgi pictures (and I worry about all your corgi problems) so I'm going to pay it back with some tragicomic photos of my own.

Here's Dolly, per her PetFinder post:

Like I said, she's enormous.

In the car on the way home:

Getting the gross shelter smells off:

According to her paperwork she used to be a show dog and we're her 3rd post-retirement home. Her first pet owner passed away and her next family let their toddlers torment her, so they surrendered her last week because she was growling at the kids. I googled her AKC name and number and found a couple of shows she was in, but I'm not sure how to interpret the codes next to her name. What does 1/R mean? I found pictures of her parents and they're nice looking dogs. :)

I don't think slimming her down will be hard work - she's great on a leash and willingly trots a bit to keep up with my other dog. I never imagined that my stubborn and blind corgi mix could seem speedy, but compared to this girl he's Usain Bolt.

My vet couldn't fit us in until Wednesday but I'd like to get some opinions about food earlier. Gansett weighs about 37 lbs and gets 1/2 to 2/3 cups of Blue Buffalo "life protection" per day - if he gets closer to 1 cup, he starts gaining weight. He's really lazy. Dolly was getting 2 cups of Iams per day at her last home and the MSPCA was giving her 2 cups of Science Diet per day. That's an insane amount of food, right? Do you think I could cut her down to 1.5 cups/day until we talk to our vet about a diet and exercise plan? She can't walk more than 20 feet without a break.

Here's a picture of Gansett being horrible:

Plus_Infinity
Apr 12, 2011

Aww I love her!!!! Please post more photos!

You can definitely cut her food down. My Cardigan is 39lbs and in trim but not skinny condition. He's a boy so he's a bit bigger than most females would be, and I give him one and a third cups of Merrick kibble a day. He is a big couch potato and hates walks so I run him around to wear him out in short bursts. I'd say his exercise level is low for a corgi though. So yeah if she's just waddling around I'm sure 1.5 cups of food is fine.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Yeah our Pita is 36lbs and a huge lazy cow so we give her like 1.25-1.5 cups a day.

If you're worried about the dog being hungry give it some raw veggies with the kibble.

cryingscarf
Feb 4, 2007

~*FaBuLoUs*~

catamar posted:

Here's a picture of Gansett being horrible:

I have to say that this picture made me laugh because Dexter will do the same thing to my yarn. It is simultaneously hilarious and crushing cause I know I have to ball it all up again.

Instant Jellyfish
Jul 3, 2007

Actually not a fish.

catamar posted:

I just adopted a corgi from the MSPCA today! She's GIGANTIC. OBESE. She weighs 53.5 lbs. She came named Dolly, but I haven't picked a new name yet. I've loved all your corgi pictures (and I worry about all your corgi problems) so I'm going to pay it back with some tragicomic photos of my own.

Here's Dolly, per her PetFinder post:

Like I said, she's enormous.

In the car on the way home:

Getting the gross shelter smells off:

According to her paperwork she used to be a show dog and we're her 3rd post-retirement home. Her first pet owner passed away and her next family let their toddlers torment her, so they surrendered her last week because she was growling at the kids. I googled her AKC name and number and found a couple of shows she was in, but I'm not sure how to interpret the codes next to her name. What does 1/R mean? I found pictures of her parents and they're nice looking dogs. :)

I don't think slimming her down will be hard work - she's great on a leash and willingly trots a bit to keep up with my other dog. I never imagined that my stubborn and blind corgi mix could seem speedy, but compared to this girl he's Usain Bolt.

My vet couldn't fit us in until Wednesday but I'd like to get some opinions about food earlier. Gansett weighs about 37 lbs and gets 1/2 to 2/3 cups of Blue Buffalo "life protection" per day - if he gets closer to 1 cup, he starts gaining weight. He's really lazy. Dolly was getting 2 cups of Iams per day at her last home and the MSPCA was giving her 2 cups of Science Diet per day. That's an insane amount of food, right? Do you think I could cut her down to 1.5 cups/day until we talk to our vet about a diet and exercise plan? She can't walk more than 20 feet without a break.

I remember seeing her on the PIFB page! I'm glad you got her and can share pics with us now :3:

Does her original breeder know she was given up to the pound? If you know her original name you might be able to find the kennel she came from and just let them know she's in safe hands now. Can you show us where it says 1/r? Was is a show result?

Millions
Sep 13, 2007

Tegan went camping for the first time this weekend up in Michigan! Aside from barking half the night to protect us from all the scary forest noises, she had a wonderful time.

I think this was her first time seeing waves, so she was a maniac at the beach
https://vine.co/v/hOpKH13TddM

And I made a small purchase.

Millions fucked around with this message at 17:06 on Aug 19, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

catamar
May 23, 2008

Instant Jellyfish posted:

I remember seeing her on the PIFB page! I'm glad you got her and can share pics with us now :3:

Does her original breeder know she was given up to the pound? If you know her original name you might be able to find the kennel she came from and just let them know she's in safe hands now. Can you show us where it says 1/r? Was is a show result?

I found the 1/R here: http://infodog.com/RESULTS/brdrsl.htm?evno=2010241102&bno=67400

She's Sunups Dolly Parton, in case it wasn't obvious. We're going to call her Holly Pepper. I don't know a lot about dog show stuff - would the person listed as her owner on that page be considered the breeder? Her parents came from two different kennels I think and Holly's owner seemed to be more into GSDs. I think the last family she was with was too ashamed of what a manatee she is to give her back, so they brought her to the pound instead. They definitely still had the show owner's contact information because the MSPCA whited it out on some of the paperwork.

I brought her to the vet today and she's in pretty good shape! I was really worried about DM or spinal injuries because her center two toenails on her back paws are worn very short and you can hear them dragging on the ground when she trots, but the vet says she's got a good range of motion and places her feet properly when she's standing still. She's obviously at risk for arthritis, but the vet says I should just walk her as much as she wants and that we should expect her to reach a healthier weight (~35lbs) within 6 months.

xposted from the smug dogs thread because look at that face:

Please excuse the laundry. We're moving on Sunday!

Dog parking:

And bonus Gansett being helpful:

Millions, I used to live near those dunes! Our dogs loved going there.

• Locked thread