Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

JethroMcB posted:

"You're such a ditz dunce."
"You're Dunst."

I could (and have) listen to that episode dozens of times and still laugh. Still waiting for a return performance.

It's one of the few that I go back and listen to all the time.

I'm a real dumb dumb.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Popelmon
Jan 24, 2010

wow
so spin

JethroMcB posted:

"You're Dunst."

I could (and have) listen to that episode dozens of times and still laugh. Still waiting for a return performance.

God yes. Please bring Lizzy Caplan back.

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

You were so scary at night.

JethroMcB posted:

"You're Dunst."

Easily one of my favourite of all time.

"I didn't say it! I was going to say it, but I didn't say it yet."

And I wish there were more chances for me to say "two two-pound can lentil" in day-to-day life.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

LesterGroans posted:

Easily one of my favourite of all time.

"I didn't say it! I was going to say it, but I didn't say it yet."

And I wish there were more chances for me to say "two two-pound can lentil" in day-to-day life.

Two ounce can lentil, he hasn't worked his way up to pounds yet.

"Lots of things make me sweat...like menthol cigarette on hot morning in car."

The Senator Giroux
Jul 9, 2006
Dead Ringer

So I tweeted at Jessica St Clair about having a dream about a Wompler episode and being disappointed there wasn't one.
She tweeted back that August 12th is going to the Comedy Bang Bang Pool Party Womptacular!

cams
Mar 28, 2003

"Emily Murtimur" cracks me up. Do Mulaney and Kroll do those characters on Kroll's show?

tnimark
Dec 22, 2009

cams posted:

Do Mulaney and Kroll do those characters on Kroll's show?

Yes, but there's entirely too much tuna.

Conduit for Sale!
Apr 17, 2007

I hope there's an entire episode of Kroll Show that's just George St. Geegland and Gil Faizon. It's a good show but those two are by far the best parts. Honestly I think it's Mulaney more than Kroll, although I love Nick Kroll.

Popelmon
Jan 24, 2010

wow
so spin

tnimark posted:

Yes, but there's entirely too much tuna.

God. They really use way too much tuna.

SaberToothedPie
Dec 24, 2012

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frolf:

he knows...
Live podcasting you guys, Rob Cordry and Paul F Tompkins maybe?! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eR9NBvouFT0

Borrowed Ladder
May 4, 2007

monarch of the sleeping marches
There's a live CBB on VPN right now . . . not sure if everyone knows about it and that's why there's no activity in this thread. Just noticed PFT tweeting about it and thought I'd check it out (never watched a live one before).

Lugaloco
Jun 29, 2011

Ice to see you!

Holy loving poo poo PFT. Harrow in the house!

SMP
May 5, 2009

Hahahahaha holy gently caress it's Richard Harrow

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

You were so scary at night.

SMP posted:

Hahahahaha holy gently caress it's Richard Harrow

This is awesome.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
PFT is really getting into this character. Definitely worth watching the youtube anyone who's missing this.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
Holy crap, PFT, I never expected this level of performance. Most talented man on the fringe of Hollywood.

Lugaloco
Jun 29, 2011

Ice to see you!

"What's that keeping the mask on your face?"

"It's... scabs."

SaberToothedPie
Dec 24, 2012

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frolf:

he knows...
Praying my twitter question gets answered.

Punch Card
Sep 13, 2005

by Ralp
Even PFT just looking around the room in that mask is hilarious.

anotherone
Feb 8, 2001
Username taken, please choose another one
I enjoy when Scott just randomly latches onto a weird thing and references it every few episodes, like "Did you know that morphing was invented for Terminator 2?". I guess it's really just a callback but the fact that it's such a weird thing to callback to is what makes it funny to me.

Also looking forward to the tour, hopefully I'll be able to make it when they come to Portland.

anotherone fucked around with this message at 06:44 on Aug 2, 2013

JayMax
Jun 14, 2007

Hard-nosed gentleman
Out of all of PFT's characters, this was probably his best "impression".

ALso, that was funny as hell.

isnt that right
Dec 8, 2009

JayMax posted:

Out of all of PFT's characters, this was probably his best "impression".

ALso, that was funny as hell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcM6mCS-Nq8

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Thank you.

Fezz
Aug 31, 2001

You should feel ashamed.

SaberToothedPie posted:

Live podcasting you guys, Rob Cordry and Paul F Tompkins maybe?! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eR9NBvouFT0

drat it. I missed it and now it's private.

WerthersWay
Jul 21, 2009

Haha I was wondering why he had the mask on Instagram. I assumed he was a guest on set but then I remembered Boardwalk is premiering in a month so that couldn't be it.

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

:shoboobs:
Goddamnit, they are way too quick at making the videos private :argh:

Conduit for Sale!
Apr 17, 2007

Dammit, I have to watch Boardwalk Empire just for a CBB episode?!

Oh well, I need to get caught up anyway.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Conduit for Sale! posted:

Dammit, I have to watch Boardwalk Empire just for a CBB episode?!

Oh well, I need to get caught up anyway.
The character Paul parodies is one of those characters that shows up in a show and you start wishing that the show were about that character only.

I stopped watching Boardwalk Empire at some point cause I got bored.

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

cams posted:

The character Paul parodies is one of those characters that shows up in a show and you start wishing that the show were about that character only.

I stopped watching Boardwalk Empire at some point cause I got bored.
Oh man if you love Harrow then you really missed out on the best scene in the history of Boardwalk Empire in this past season finale.

e: Man I have to go rewatch that episode now, I just remember me sitting infront of my tv going full on TVIV "Jesus Christ....shiiiit" every 5 seconds in that scene.

tnimark
Dec 22, 2009
This is an unbelievable combination of things I love. I missed the live broadcast and I'm considering skipping the audio release and waiting for the video.

Lugaloco
Jun 29, 2011

Ice to see you!

tnimark posted:

This is an unbelievable combination of things I love. I missed the live broadcast and I'm considering skipping the audio release and waiting for the video.

I'd say wait for the video. It was awesome seeing what PFT could do with the character.

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

Any of you folks that know how twitter works feel like sending a question Scotts way if we will ever hear re-union of Andy Samberg and Bro? It's been over a year :smith:

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.
Pretty sure Samberg is still based in New york and Pally in Los Angeles so schedules would have to work.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Is his new show shot on location in NY then?

WerthersWay
Jul 21, 2009

Brooklyn 99 films in LA.

tnimark
Dec 22, 2009

Lugaloco posted:

I'd say wait for the video. It was awesome seeing what PFT could do with the character.

I'm determined to do this, but seeing that new episode in my iTunes feed and not listening to it is going to be torture. Anyone know when they're due to put the video up?

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

So I will learn to live with it. Because I can live with it. I can live with it.

tnimark posted:

I'm determined to do this, but seeing that new episode in my iTunes feed and not listening to it is going to be torture. Anyone know when they're due to put the video up?

The usual is a week after the audio I believe.

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Ninety-one? There are ninety other "Tiger Drivers"? Do any involve actual tigers, or driving?
Richard Harrow just seamlessly taking over hosting duties during WYR was my faorite moment in a long-rear end time.

Lugaloco
Jun 29, 2011

Ice to see you!

"Are you saying that immediately after the bible was written, cash registers were invented?"

"Yes, one day after."

"What sparked this?!"

"They had to start selling those bibles! They were like "Boys we're in business *cha-ching*"".

Listening to that ep again I lost it at this. Perfect.

Edit: PFT is going to be on every stop of the CBB Live Tour :getin:

Lugaloco fucked around with this message at 14:01 on Aug 5, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anotherone
Feb 8, 2001
Username taken, please choose another one
Here are the tour dates:

http://www.ifc.com/shows/comedy-bang-bang/tour

I'm gonna have to miss it :(