Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cocoa Ninja
Mar 3, 2007

Raneman posted:

Precisely. This further adds to the suspicion as the US seems to be in a very opportunistic position that they weren't a few days ago. Now they have a somewhat flimsy Casus Belli that's good enough to sell to the American people.

I'm not convinced there's a big upside to the US for this. Public approval of military intervention in this conflict is at an all-time low. The threat of radical islamists forming the vanguard of a takeover of the country if Assad falls, and subsequent ethnic cleansing, is also high. We're at a low-point of Russia-US relations.

What's the real politik upside for the US right now? Far from rushing to war, Obama has been clearly regretting the "red-line" comment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
^^^We have friends saying 'this is unacceptable and we know Assad did it' too, mainly France but also, I believe the UK and someone else who's a big player in the region? We're going to have to stand with our allies on this after so long of blustering.

Tuff Ghost posted:

So all this posturing by the Obama administration stating that they have enough "proof" to hit Syria with cruise missiles is bogus?

No they could have proof, we just haven't seen it.

I don't know why people are making this sound like some plum position for Obama (or the other nations who also claim to have proof), after what, like, almost a year of going 'no no we're not doing this poo poo' and putting the (formerly) impossible bar of 'yea I guess if they fuckin gas people we'll do something' now they have to act or look like complete idiots. There's no 'win' here, what, Obama scores points with the hawks that never supported him to begin with?

Raneman
Dec 24, 2010

by T. Finninho

Vladimir Putin posted:

How is the US in a very opportunistic position? Don't you know that the Obama administration has been trying it's hardest not to get involved since this whole Syrian poo poo started? It's not in Obama's best interest to touch this thing with a 10 foot pole, and he loving knows it. Why in the world do you think the US wants to get involved here?

How is it not in his interest? They have a justification for going to war with some Middle Eastern country, bordering Israel no less. One of the largest allies of Iran, and one of the only remaining places in the region where the government isn't outright loyal to the west. If we end up going to war over these chemical weapons attacks blamed on Assad, it's almost certain that when it's all done and through Assad will be dead and Syria will either not exist in its current form or be friendly to US interests.

Raneman fucked around with this message at 22:33 on Aug 27, 2013

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Raneman posted:

Can you source any of those claims? I'd be especially interested to hear the part where the rebels lack the capacity to use chemical weapons.

BM has been very thoroughly covering those two aspects of the attack over the last few pages. I invite you to check his blog, which will answer your questions much better and more thoroughly than I possibly could.

Raneman posted:

How is it not in his interest? They have a justification for going to war with some Middle Eastern country, bordering Israel no less. One of the largest allies of Iran, and one of the only remaining places in the region where the government isn't outright loyal to the west. If we end up going to war over these alleged chemical weapons attacks, it's almost certain that when it's all done and through Assad will be dead and Syria will either not exist in its current form or be friendly to US interests.

I don't know how you can come to the conclusion that a post-Assad Syria would be "friendly" to the US, but JAN and the associated Islamic radicals who make up the bulk of the hard-core rebels are not our friends.

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

Raneman posted:

How is it not in his interest? They have a justification for going to war with some Middle Eastern country, bordering Israel no less. One of the largest allies of Iran, and one of the only remaining places in the region where the government isn't outright loyal to the west. If we end up going to war over these alleged chemical weapons attacks, it's almost certain that when it's all done and through Assad will be dead and Syria will either not exist in its current form or be friendly to US interests.

Huh. That's an odd stance to take. I'm sure all those people were just alleged to have been dying of a toxic nerve agent; They have Syrian child Crisis Actors or something.

Edit: Are you ignoring BM's posts saying that the rebels have demonstrated that they don't have the capabilities to launch the munitions found at the attack site? You're making a pretty bold claim and are providing speculation at best for your evidence.

PrinceRandom fucked around with this message at 22:31 on Aug 27, 2013

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Raneman posted:

What?

No seriously what?

You think that despite the main rumbles seeming to be this being a Clinton style missile party we're going to destroy Syria and this all fits into Obama's master plan somehow?

Raneman
Dec 24, 2010

by T. Finninho

PrinceRandom posted:

Huh. That's an odd stance to take. I'm sure all those people were just alleged to have been dying of a toxic nerve agent.

Edit: Are you ignoring BM's posts saying that the rebels have demonstrated that they don't have the capabilities to launch the munitions found at the attack site? You're making a pretty bold claim and are providing speculation at best for your evidence.

That was a typo, I meant to imply that it's alleged that the Assad regime is responsible, I don't deny the attacks happened. I read BM's blog and it's pretty solid, but I don't see where he gets the idea that the rebels wouldn't have anything needed to launch this under any circumstances. I've seen plenty of videos of them using loads of old soviet Howitzers and I don't think it's possible to say for certain that they don't have access to whatever is needed to launch it.

farraday
Jan 10, 2007

Lower those eyebrows, young man. And the other one.
Why would assad suddenly use chemical weapons?

Le monde report

http://www.lemonde.fr/proche-orient/article/2013/05/27/chemical-war-in-syria_3417708_3218.html

quote:

Reporters for Le Monde spent two months clandestinely in the Damascus area alongside Syrian rebels. They describe the extent of the Syrian tragedy, the intensity of the fighting, the humanitarian drama. On the scene during chemical weapons attacks, they bear witness to the use of toxic arms by the government of Bashar al-Assad.

And it appears Italy is on board with military action. I expect we may see the Germans officially on board on or around the release of Obama's report with copious backchannel commitments to a limited action and protection for German crew son the Turkish border. Keep in mind as the international situation develops that these frequent comments about the limited intention of any military action are, among other things, intended to assure iffy allies this is not Iraq or even Libya.

There are serious questions if Europe and the US can just go half way and stop, several people here and elsewhere have suggested it's all or nothing. It appears that regardless, we intend to try.

Raneman
Dec 24, 2010

by T. Finninho
This situation is still developing and we have nothing concrete as of yet, the only thing I'm scared of is the intervention doing more harm than good, with the whole "It is certain Assad used chemical weapons" used to justify it before there is evidence. I'm pretty non-interventionist but it seems nothing can stop us from bombing whoever we like. If Ron Paul was president none of this would have happened. You can assume it's going to be another relatively quiet bombing like Libya but with Iran and Russia posturing around this I don't think there's going to be no retaliation at all.

Cippalippus
Mar 31, 2007

Out for a ride, chillin out w/ a couple of friends. Going to be back for dinner
Italy said that it will intervene with an UN mandate, which we all know it won't happen. It's just a way to politely say that there is no interest.

The public opinion in Italy is largely in favor of Assad, especially at right.

Brown Moses
Feb 22, 2002

And not to forget the munitions recovered at this attack have also been linked to at least 2 other alleged chemical weapon attacks, and I spoke to a doctor in Damascus who treated the patients of the August 5th and August 21st attacks and he claimed they had the same symptoms. I think the main difference with this attack is they landed in areas packed with refugees this time, when before they've landed on frontlines where the civilian population has fled. Overcrowded apartments buildings with all their resident fleeing to the basement when shells started falling, and the agent seeping into the basement is probably why their were such a huge number of casualties.

farraday
Jan 10, 2007

Cippalippus posted:

Italy said that it will intervene with an UN mandate, which we all know it won't happen. It's just a way to politely say that there is no interest.

The public opinion in Italy is largely in favor of Assad, especially at right.

They said they would take an active roll with a UN mandate. Read the PMs remarks.

quote:

Later in the day, Premier Enrico Letta laid out Italy's position in a telephone conversation with British Prime Minister David Cameron, the Italian leader's office said.

Britain and Italy "agree on the fact that the massive use of chemical weapons in Syria has gone past the point of no return," Letta's office said in a statement. Letta told Cameron that Italy considers the attack on Syrian civilians "an unacceptable crime that cannot be tolerated by the international community."

As I said yesterday it's unlikely they'll be asked for anything other than perhaps allowing logistical basing so active roll isn't an issue.

cafel
Mar 29, 2010

This post is hurting the economy!

Raneman posted:

This situation is still developing and we have nothing concrete as of yet, the only thing I'm scared of is the intervention doing more harm than good,

I'm sympathetic to this position, but if you look at the likely extent of US actions and the already staggering body count of this insanely complicated civil and religious war, how much worse could it possibly make it? Honestly whatever Obama does is going to be tiny bump in the road for the rolling clusterfuck that is Syria.

quote:

with the whole "It is certain Assad used chemical weapons" used to justify it before there is evidence. I'm pretty non-interventionist but it seems nothing can stop us from bombing whoever we like. If Ron Paul was president none of this would have happened. You can assume it's going to be another relatively quiet bombing like Libya but with Iran and Russia posturing around this I don't think there's going to be no retaliation at all.

There will be no meaningful retaliation at all. Iran will still impotently hate us, Obama and Putin will trade tit for tat bullshit political insults. And if Ron Paul was president tens of thousands of Syrians would still be dead and millions more displaced with the promise of worse to come. 'None of this would have happened' is pretty loving callous seeing how it reframes everything away from the people undergoing a metric gently caress ton of suffering completely towards hand wringing about how it involves America.

Raneman
Dec 24, 2010

by T. Finninho

cafel posted:

And if Ron Paul was president tens of thousands of Syrians would still be dead and millions more displaced with the promise of worse to come. 'None of this would have happened' is pretty loving callous seeing how it reframes everything away from the people undergoing a metric gently caress ton of suffering completely towards hand wringing about how it involves America.
That part wasn't serious, sorry.

It is shaping up to appear that a strike is going to happen, though.

Emanuel Collective
Jan 16, 2008

by Smythe

Raneman posted:

This situation is still developing and we have nothing concrete as of yet, the only thing I'm scared of is the intervention doing more harm than good, with the whole "It is certain Assad used chemical weapons" used to justify it before there is evidence.

There is plenty of evidence. Just because it isn't evidence you like doesnt mean tests and eyewitness reports dont count. And what evidence would be 'certain' for you? Admission by reigime officials? You wont get that. Spy satellite photos? Those arent better than eyewitnesses and testing.

mitztronic
Jun 17, 2005

mixcloud.com/mitztronic

Raneman posted:

Now they have a somewhat flimsy Casus Belli that's good enough to sell to the American people.

Raneman posted:

They have a justification for going to war with some Middle Eastern country,

If you honestly think the US is going to full on war with Syria, I have a bridge to sell you

Raneman posted:

This situation is still developing and we have nothing concrete

What is your definition of concrete in this context?

Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Raneman posted:

How is it not in his interest? They have a justification for going to war with some Middle Eastern country, bordering Israel no less. One of the largest allies of Iran, and one of the only remaining places in the region where the government isn't outright loyal to the west. If we end up going to war over these chemical weapons attacks blamed on Assad, it's almost certain that when it's all done and through Assad will be dead and Syria will either not exist in its current form or be friendly to US interests.

Where in the world do you get the idea that a rebel formed government would be friendly to the US? The high chance that a subsequent government would be hostile to the US is one of he reasons Obama has been trying his hardest to stay out of Syria.

Aug 17, 2013

by Y Kant Ozma Post

Emanuel Collective posted:

There is plenty of evidence. Just because it isn't evidence you like doesnt mean tests and eyewitness reports dont count. And what evidence would be 'certain' for you? Admission by reigime officials? You wont get that. Spy satellite photos? Those arent better than eyewitnesses and testing.

Actual experts without a conflict of interest would be a start. If the UN concluded that Assad was behind the attack it'd be virtually certain to many.

farraday
Jan 10, 2007

1913 posted:

Actual experts without a conflict of interest would be a start. If the UN concluded that Assad was behind the attack it'd be virtually certain to many.

Deciding who is behind the attacks is specifically outside their mandate, so you're asking for a conclusion they will never provide.

sum
Nov 15, 2010

Sergg posted:

http://raseef22.com/News-Detail/234/Regarding-The-Strike-on-Syria%E2%80%A6#.UhzXnxusiVY

Al-Qaeda, JAN, Liwa and other Jihadist groups are condemning Western involvement in Syria and threatening any secular FSA unit that collaborates with them, calling them traitors. They believe that for every missile that lands on government forces, another will land on them, and are preparing for phase 2 of the Syrian civil war.

I appreciate the irony that using chemical weapons may now have become one of the best strategic moves the regime ever made.

Raneman
Dec 24, 2010

by T. Finninho
EDIT: Please delete this post, accidentally linked an old article

cafel
Mar 29, 2010

This post is hurting the economy!

Raneman posted:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/may/6/syrian-rebels-used-sarin-nerve-gas-not-assads-regi/

I think the Washington Times is a legit paper, and someone linked me this.

I feel like this thread is trapped in some kind of time loop, because I swear these are all talking points that were covered yesterday.

Raneman
Dec 24, 2010

by T. Finninho
Apparently a literal time loop because I somehow managed to not read the date before I linked the article.

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth
Also The Washington Times is in no way a legit paper.

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

Normally not a fan, but I have to give it to the President/his staff on not aiming for regime change if we do attack. Fire a few missiles, show Assad NATO can get right through any air defense network he has to give him reason to not try another chemical attack. That's if we do something, I'd rather stay out of this whole mess.

i poo poo trains posted:

I appreciate the irony that using chemical weapons may now have become one of the best strategic moves the regime ever made.

Still, hitting AQ targets while there would be nice.

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Just The Facts posted:

Normally not a fan, but I have to give it to the President/his staff on not aiming for regime change if we do attack. Fire a few missiles, show Assad NATO can get right through any air defense network he has to give him reason to not try another chemical attack. That's if we do something, I'd rather stay out of this whole mess.

I think the plan would be to completely disable his air force, which we can actually do with the assets in the region right now. He supposedly has less than a 100 functional fixed-wing aircraft, so getting rid of those would force him to attack with helicopters, which are now easy pickings for the rebels' AAA, let alone the advanced MANPADs they've been receiving.

Just The Facts posted:

Still, hitting AQ targets while there would be nice.

No kidding, but to do so, there would have be some real slickness involved to get away with it. Having the U.S. conduct airstrikes is already causing them to freak out, so there's a good chance they might leave the region before then.

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

Young Freud posted:

I think the plan would be to completely disable his air force, which we can actually do with the assets in the region right now. He supposedly has less than a 100 functional fixed-wing aircraft, so getting rid of those would force him to attack with helicopters, which are now easy pickings for the rebels' AAA, let alone the advanced MANPADs they've been receiving.

No kidding, but to do so, there would have be some real slickness involved to get away with it. Having the U.S. conduct airstrikes is already causing them to freak out, so there's a good chance they might leave the region before then.

I think grounding his entire fixed wing air force would both take too long and give the rebels more of a hand than I'd like to see. As for striking AQ, I understand they and the "secular rebels" really don't get along, so I'd imagine they would be separated. Still I really doubt they have a base of operations anywhere away from civilians meaning hitting them would be risky.

sum
Nov 15, 2010

Young Freud posted:

The entire US military couldn't defeat them in Iraq, and you think they're going to give up all of Syria over a dozen Tomahawks?

Harik
Sep 9, 2001

From the hard streets of Moscow
First dog to touch the stars

Plaster Town Cop

CeeJee posted:

Why is the presence of UN inspectors only used as an argument against the regime using chemical weapons ? The rebels knew the guys who could prove who used the weapons are in the country, would they also not be kind of dumb to use nerve gas not only on their own territory but also while the chance of being exposed by the UN is highest ?

Agreed, if the rebels had used nerve gas then Assad would have cordoned off the area and not dropped a single shell on it until the inspectors got there to verify it was an improvised weapon and not one of his. It makes absolutely no sense to shell the gently caress out of an area to cover up the fact that your opposition broke international conventions and are trying to blame it on you.

Specific counterpoints against the 'rational actor wouldn't escalate' theory:
* US political divison is very much public knowledge. Unless you attack the US directly, it's very unlikely there will be any sort of unanimous push to significant action.
* He's already in a win-or-die situation, if he feels like control is slipping away he can either double down or let them come and sodomize him with a knife before putting a bullet in his head.
* It's 100% certain that nothing stronger than "Stop, please" will make it through the UNSC, and unilateral/NATO action is likely to result in more support from Putin.
* The history of US retaliation for these sorts of provocation strongly indicates limited retaliation, not a full-scale invasion.
* The time to back down and get out was before the civil war started. If you don't take that while you can still retire to a Russian resort town you're committing yourself to do whatever it takes to keep power.

I'm not even going to try to comment on the capability evidence that Brown Moses has put together, since that's completely out of my league. I just wanted to attack the non-evidence underpinnings of the false-flag theory.

The one thing I don't understand is why Assad's media keeps trying to claim Israel and Al-Quaeda conspiring against him. I heard that pairing five or six times on the news today, and it's just ludicrous - nobody believes that, and it makes everything else you say look even more suspect.

farraday
Jan 10, 2007

i poo poo trains posted:

The entire US military couldn't defeat them in Iraq, and you think they're going to give up all of Syria over a dozen Tomahawks?

I agree entirely. Extensive missle atatcks and ground support in Yemen has been unable to drive AQAP out, a few short lived attacks in Syria wouldn't accomplish anything.

Harik posted:

Agreed, if the rebels had used nerve gas then Assad would have cordoned off the area and not dropped a single shell on it until the inspectors got there to verify it was an improvised weapon and not one of his. It makes absolutely no sense to shell the gently caress out of an area to cover up the fact that your opposition broke international conventions and are trying to blame it on you.

The UN mandate as negotiated by Syria specifically does not cover how chemical weapons are being deployed, the agreement is they're simply there to verify if chemical weapons were used or not.

This is one of the reasons the US thinks it's a waste of time after the attacks last week.

Xandu
Feb 19, 2006

It's hard to be humble when you're as great as I am.

quote:

— President Obama is considering a range of limited military actions against Syria that are designed to “deter and degrade” the ability of President Bashar al-Assad’s regime to launch chemical weapons, Pentagon officials said Tuesday.

Although no final decisions have been made, it is likely that the attacks would not be focused on chemical weapons storage sites, even though the Obama administration says the use of chemical weapons by the Syrian military is the trigger for the planned attack. They said any effort to target chemical sites risks an environmental and humanitarian disaster and could open up the sites to raids by militants.

Instead, the American assault would be aimed at military units thought to have carried out chemical attacks, the rockets and artillery that have launched the attacks and the headquarters overseeing the effort, the officials said.

...An American official familiar with the military planning said that the initial target list has fewer than 50 sites, including air bases where Syria’s Russian-made attack helicopters are deployed. The list includes command and control locations as well as a variety of conventional military targets, official said. Like several other military officials contacted for this report, the official agreed to discuss planning options only on condition of anonymity.

Planners said that although suspected chemical weapons depots are seductive targets, they are too risky.

“That is a hairy business,” the official said. “Our interest is in keeping the chemical weapons secured. You hit a bunker that holds chemical weapons and all of a sudden you have chemical weapons loose.”

Even within the limited mission envisioned for now by the Obama administration, there are some American officials who are urging expanding the target list to include at least military units commanded by Assad family members and loyalists and even presidential compounds.

Officials anticipated that a first round of attacks would be followed by a pause to assess the damage and the regime’s response before a potential second wave of strikes would be ordered. With few human intelligence assets on the ground, the inspection of targets after the strike would be conducted by satellite or surveillance aircraft capable of flying above the range of Syria’s highly regarded integrated air-defense system.

Officials also cautioned that arguments for a more limited strike included the fear that the refugee flow to American allies Turkey and Jordan — where the influx already is causing political concern — would increase. And there are worries that Iranian-backed Hezbollah militants might step up terrorism around the region in retaliation.

http://news.nytco.com/2013/08/28/world/middleeast/obama-syria-strike.html?from=homepage

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
That rumbling sound you heard was Assad's artillery and rocket forces running for the hills.

Renzian
Oct 25, 2003
REDTEXTING IS SERIOUS BUSINESS YOU GUYS.

SERIOUS.
BUSINESS.
Looks like stuff's about to get real in this conflict.

Something I've been thinking about, and if this has already been brought up then totally sorry for not catching it and just tell me what page it's discussed on and I'll head over there, but The Guardian back in 2005 reported that, at that time, Syria and Iran formed a mutual defence pact. If that pact still stands (and I don't see anything that says it doesn't), and in the event of an anti-Syrian bombing campaign (which looks inevitable), should Iran honour their treaty commitments (and they very well may), the US and her allies would be at war not just with Syria but with Iran. I recall back from the Bush years when people were scared Bush would try to spark a war with Iran (the fears were silly and baseless, but that's beside the point for this post), reading a number of analyses (some on this very forum) detailing how bloody and costly a US-Iran conflict would be.

SO, long story short: how likely is it that Iran will get involved in this conflict once the Tomahawks start raining down on Syria? And if they get involved, just how bloody and destructive will the ensuing conflict likely be?

Xandu
Feb 19, 2006

Iran's already involved. I don't think they're stupid enough to overtly declare war or directly attack Israel, though.

New Division
Jun 23, 2004

I beg to present to you as a Christmas gift, Mr. Lombardi, the city of Detroit.
Iran's already involved, but I see no reason why they'd move in conventional forces. They'll probably just up their clandestine support and groups of "advisers". There's no benefit for them from sending in large formations of soldiers. The US probably can't completely interdict the supplies and men, and Iraq has proven unwilling to do anything to prevent Iran from moving men and material to Syria through their airspace.

If the US is just going to do a sprinkle of missiles the best thing to do is ignore it and press on if you're Iran.

New Division fucked around with this message at 00:42 on Aug 28, 2013

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

New Division posted:

Iran's already involved, but I see no reason why they'd move in conventional forces. They'll probably just up their clandestine support and groups of "advisers". There's no benefit for them from sending in large formations of soldiers. The US probably can't completely interdict the supplies, and Iraq has proven unwilling to do anything to prevent Iran from moving men and material to Syria through their airspace.

Iran is crazy, but they aren't stupid. I can't see them making any ACTUAL moves towards full out war. Even they know that would just be madness.

Yureina
Apr 28, 2013

Yeap. I found this out recently. Really turns me off the Palestinian cause to find out they basically consist entirely of raging racists.
Blergh. I really hope this doesn't turn into yet another mideast war. It certainly is looking like that right now though. Here's to hoping that Obama can have a bit of restraint and wait and see what these investigators turn up. Until then, we don't really have any hard proof. For all we know, the rebels took some chemical weapons and set them off in order to provoke this exact kind of situation. It might sound implausible, but those rebels aligned with Al-Qaeda probably share that organization's disregard for innocent lives in order to press on with their agenda.

I just don't think it's Assad. He may be an rear end in a top hat, but he's not a suicidal maniac.

Xandu
Feb 19, 2006

Yureina posted:

Blergh. I really hope this doesn't turn into yet another mideast war. It certainly is looking like that right now though. Here's to hoping that Obama can have a bit of restraint and wait and see what these investigators turn up. Until then, we don't really have any hard proof. For all we know, the rebels took some chemical weapons and set them off in order to provoke this exact kind of situation. It might sound implausible, but those rebels aligned with Al-Qaeda probably share that organization's disregard for innocent lives in order to press on with their agenda.

How exactly will the investigators get proof that it was the regime and not the rebels? The most they'll be able to tell is if an attack occurred, and even that's not something they can say definitively.

quote:

U.N. inspectors have not finished their investigation, but U.S. officials say they have their own intelligence.

Before the U.S. acts, it plans to publicly reveal some of the intelligence which Biden said Tuesday proves who is to blame for the mass casualties in Syria.

"There is no doubt who is responsible for this heinous use of chemical weapons in Syria: The Syrian regime," he said.

The intelligence -- much of it still classified -- ranges from intercepted Syrian communications to tests of tissue samples taken from victims, down to the simple fact that the regime is the only one in Syria known to have chemical weapons.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-18563_162-57600357/how-would-a-u.s-strike-on-syria-play-out/

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

I'm going to listen to the White Stripes and pack a lunch for secondary school tomorrow because apparently it's 2003 again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xandu
Feb 19, 2006

2003, except there's already a war going on and there's 100k+ dead.

• Locked thread